All Comments on 'Communicate'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

Life is hard sometimes, and decisions need to be made. Finding something that works for both is difficult. Glad you are making it work. Didn't know about the anklet ID tag. I'll start looking for that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is the husband problem? Is it ED and what caused it. The fact that she is enjoying herself say a lot for his allowing her to do so.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hotwife is just another name for a cheating slut. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing is more satisfying than having a hotwife fucking other men. My wife has been fucking other men for over 20 years. It never get old & we are never bored in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this fucking dude nuts throw the fucking bitch out into street hopefully while a big rigg is driving by that is what she deserves.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Cuck seems ok with whorewife getting some strange.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She has a stupid boss. He's (a.) just de facto resigned; and (b) he put his company/business in terrible legal and regulatory jeopardy. More intriguing than this story is why a decent writer creates this poorly plotted junk. What happens between a man's ears that makes this appealing? Intriguing...

carole1957carole19577 months ago

Oh, my!

Well-paced first-person erotic writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written story which inevitably attracted the haters. Why can’t people score based on the writing and not what the characters do? This was a little sad, but for the couple to have found a solution which works for them is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I disliked the MC intensely and the wife not any better..why stay married?marriage is a bond between two people. With this scenario they should simply go their own way.Even with both agreeing,Once either share any part of themselves with others consistently, that intimate bond slowly erodes. In this story or real life the relationship is already on the way to an end and they are burying their heads in the sand by thinking and convincing themselves "this works for us".Yes for a while..Seen it,lived it and Statistics back that up.None of Open marriages I have been aware of lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...