Community College Call Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great. Thank you so much Mr. -"

"Just call me George!" he said with a phony smile. Nicole didn't react for a few seconds, so he explained. "Like my ad?" He pulled out a flyer that said "JUST CALL GEORGE!" at the top.

Nicole smiled and faked a laugh. "Oh, right! Well, thanks George, I'll see you tomorrow." Nicole hurried out the front door and collapsed into the driver's seat of her car with a big sigh before heading home.

---

On Friday, Nicole threw her one professional outfit over the dining chair just like she had the rest of the week after returning from another long day of work. She took off her bra and top and put on a loose t-shirt and collapsed on the couch with the one thing that kept her going all week - her paycheck. Ripping open the envelope, she went through joy, confusion, and anger when looking over her paycheck. "OK, taxes, social security, got it. What the fuck is an $18.50 'binder fee'?" she ranted to no one. There were other bullshit charges too - apparently George or his company liked to rip off their employees by charging them for training materials. Even after the wage theft, taxes, and insultingly low wage, she still had a couple hundred bucks she didn't have yesterday and she was proud of herself for working a real job.

The apartment door opened as Jamie entered, returning from the grocery store. "Help me with the bags?" she said as she struggled with four heavy reusable grocery totes.

Nicole was hunched over on the couch trying to deposit her paycheck with her phone. "Yeah one sec," she called out, trying to get the check photo angle just right on her phone.

Jamie mumbled "Never mind..." as she put away the groceries.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Depositing my paycheck. That fucker withheld a bunch of money for the dumb training binder, the jacket, and all that shit. But otherwise I should just barely have enough to cover rent. By... next Friday."

"Rent's due Tuesday, though." Jamie said as she slammed the kitchen cupboard shut. "God dammit Nicole. You said I wouldn't have to cover for you all the time."

"You won't! Relax, bitch! I've still got until Tuesday." Nicole thought for a moment then sat up and grabbed her phone. She opened her email and scrolled through the hundreds of unread emails sitting in her inbox. She found one from Paul earlier in the week.

"...back a day early... Twitch streams... $1000 tip!" Nicole mumbled to herself scanning the email. She clicked on the link to the streamer the roommate was into and watched for a while.

The streamer, who went by the username HellaBella, was half playing an online roleplaying game, but was more focused on reading chat messages and responding to the people in the chat room. She was a thin, purple-haired girl wearing too much makeup. Every few minutes, when she got a tip more than $10, she'd get up and do a little dance for a few seconds, which always seemed to end with a butt shake in a way that her tiny skirt would lift up and show off her panties.

Nicole was in awe of the dollar amounts that were flowing in seemingly constantly. Besides the tip dances, HellaBella also read off the donator's name, gave a peace sign with her fingers, and a nauseatingly-cute "Thank you!"

"Earth to Nic, hello?" Jamie waved her hands in front of Nicole's face to get her attention. "What are you watching?"

"Some streamer that Paul's roommate likes." Nicole snapped out of it and looked away from her phone. "This chick is making thousands just to dance around and pretend to play a video game. I'd do a hell of a lot more for a whole lot less..."

"Her boobs are way bigger," said Jamie, looking over Nicole's shoulder.

"That's boob-ist. Watch your privilege." Nicole spat back. She opened a new browser tab and started looking for cheap purple wigs with fast shipping.

---

Nicole adjusted the ridiculous purple wig she bought online in the side mirror of a parked car as she waited for her friend to finish in the restroom. Jamie came out a moment later wearing a loose fitting black dress with a belt just below her enormous boobs.

"They show up yet?" Jamie asked, checking her phone. "They're super late. I feel like a hooker standing out here."

"Last I heard they were on the way..." Nicole was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder from Paul. Nicole gave him a quick hug, and looked over the guy next to him.

"This is my roommate, Michael," Paul said, introducing him to the girls. Michael was chubby and short, but would be otherwise handsome if it weren't for an ill-advised goatee. He was dressed like he had just removed his tie after a long day at the office.

Nicole raised her eyebrows and smiled big. "Nice to meet you, Michael!" she said in an unnaturally cheerful voice. She gave him a quick hug, and tried to engage in small talk but he wouldn't make eye contact longer than a second or two. He seemed to be more interested in Jamie's chest than meeting Nicole.

Jamie and Paul were already hitting it off nicely, smiling and laughing with each other playfully. When she couldn't take the awkwardness any longer, Nicole piped up and suggested they head inside.

As the foursome made their way into the restaurant, Nicole shot Jamie a look to indicate her displeasure with Michael. Jamie shrugged and sat down close to Paul in the tight booth. Michael made an extravagant hand gesture and said "After you," to Nicole to let her sit first.

Nicole opened the menu to give herself a distraction from her dork of a date, but her eyes opened wide at the prices. "Yowza," she exclaimed. "This is a really nice place, why'd you pick it?"

"Mike's grandparents own the place," explained Paul.

"Yeah, so get whatever you want. My cousin is a server tonight and he can get us drinks, too." Michael bragged, but without looking up.

"That's really cool! Should we get shots?" Nicole asked.

Michael shook his head. "It's more of a classic cocktail kind of place. Try the Old Fashioned."

Nicole thought for a moment before leaning over and whispering to Michael. "I'm sure you know your family's restaurant really well. Will you order for me? I never know what to get."

Michael smiled confidently and nodded. "I got you." Nicole smiled back and scooted a tiny bit closer. She kept looking over to share looks with Jamie but she was always busy playing with her hair or flirting with Paul.

The waiter came, and Michael took care of everything. He even ordered for Paul and Jamie, which was odd but neither of them seemed to care.

"So what are you studying Michael?" Nicole asked, tired of eavesdropping on Jamie's conversation.

"Business. I want to start my own streamer collective."

"What's a collective?" Nicole said, playing dumb. Her plan worked, at least as much that Michael kept talking until the drinks came.

"Cheers, everyone!" Paul said as he lifted his glass. Everyone clinked and smiled before taking a sip. Both Nicole and Jamie choked slightly at the strong liquor taste.

"Not a drinker?" Michael said with a smug smile, before taking another big sip.

"Just -" Nicole coughed again. "Just wasn't expecting it to be so strong."

"It's good," Jamie said. "I've just never really had whiskey."

Michael raised his hand again to signal his cousin, the waiter. "Can you get us a couple spiked strawberry lemonades?"

The waiter grinned. "I thought you said you didn't like those anymore?"

Michael kicked his cousin in the shin under the table. "It's for our GUESTS, jackass."

Nicole chuckled to herself as the waiter left the table. It was very cute how Michael was acting macho to impress her.

---

One strawberry lemonade turned into two and then three, which was enough to make Nicole fairly drunk. Jamie was way ahead of her and had downed the rest of her old fashioned while waiting for another refill and was getting sloppy drunk. She was leaning heavily on Paul, her soft weighty chest pressing against him in the booth. Nicole had spotted them briefly making out near the restrooms a few minutes prior, and now it seemed like Paul's hand was resting on Jamie's thigh.

Things had also been going well with Michael, who she had started calling Mikey after overhearing his cousin call him that while dropping off a round of drinks. Earlier she had mentioned the mechanic saying she needed an expensive part replacement soon on her car, and without hesitation he asked how much she needed and offered to pay, not even asking anything in return. Nicole had given him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and while he wasn't being overtly sexual, it was clear that Mikey was picking up on the signals Nicole was giving.

"Do you like films?" Mikey asked Nicole as he gently shook the ice around in his nearly empty glass, trying to start a new topic of conversation.

"Oh yeah, sure! I love movies. I watch Netflix all the time."

"There's a wonderful Fellini picture with a girl that reminds me of you. I'd love to show it to you."

Nicole had to take a moment to process the sentence. Between the drinks and Mikey's snobbery she almost missed what he was trying to say, but eventually she realized he was asking her to come over. "I'd love to, let's go watch it now!" she said, putting his hand on his shoulder. She turned to Jamie and Paul to ask if they were coming. "You guys in?"

"Mmm, yeah let's go back to YOUR place," Jamie slurred, poking Paul in the chest. Paul beamed from ear to ear, and playfully poked her right back in the chest. "Let's get out of here," he said to Mikey. "Call the uber!"

---

After a short ride that Jamie and Paul spent making out in the back, the foursome spilled out of the van outside the dormitory that the boys lived in and headed inside. "I didn't know you guys were in the dorms. We have a one bedroom just-"

Nicole was interrupted by Mikey as he was unlocking their door. "But the film is in here! Come, have a seat." Mikey showed them into the cramped dorm room. They had a couch facing a huge TV, two beds on opposite ends of the room, and not much else. Nicole gambled and took a seat on the bed that didn't have a sports car poster above it while Paul and Jamie wasted no time in restarting their makeout across the room. "Have a seat on the couch, the view is better over here." He fiddled around with his DVD collection until he found what he was looking for and started playing an old black and while movie.

Nicole stretched out on the couch and took off her uncomfortable heels while Mikey explained what they were watching. Every word went in one ear and out the other - Nicole was more interested in watching Paul and Jamie. The pair had graduated from a simple makeout, and now Jamie's dress was pulled up enough to give Paul access to her panties which he was taking full advantage of. His other hand pawed at her breasts as he felt up every inch of her body.

"Do you agree?" Mikey said, looking right into Nicole's eyes for one of the first times of the night. Nicole panicked, as she had not been paying attention to Mikey or the movie for the last few minutes. Rather than come up with a lie, she gambled and leaned in for a kiss. Mikey was startled, but did not pull away. He wasn't a very good kisser, but Nicole took it slow to not scare off the poor naive boy.

"Hit the lights, Mikey," Paul ordered as he pulled off his shirt. Jamie had a big grin on her face as she ogled her date and unhooked the bra underneath her dress. Mikey muttered something about the conditions not being ideal for cinema before reaching up and turning off the one light in the room. Nicole could now barely see Jamie through the light of the TV, but it looked like she was getting completely nude. This was a big step for her, while they had been naked in front of each other plenty of times already, last year Jamie was hesitant to have sex with her boyfriend of a year, and now she was about to go all the way with a guy on the first date in the same room.

Between the drinks and the current situation, Nicole was feeling very horny and was beyond ready to go. She took Mikey's hand and very gently and slowly guided it up her own thigh until he took over. Thankfully he seemed to not be completely clueless, and rubbed her wet slit while kissing her neck. This was perfect for Nicole as she could watch Paul and Jamie over his shoulder. Paul was under the covers, presumably going down on Jamie as she laid in bed, her tits splayed out while moaning approvingly. Nicole leaned back and spread her legs wide, inviting Mikey to go even further.

A sudden loud sound came from the movie that no one was now watching, but it caused Mikey to sit up and make a comment. "I love that part," he said, about to go into another boring speech about Italian cinema. Nicole tugged him down by his shirt until he was on his knees between her legs, and he took the hint. She ran her fingers through his hair as he very gently teased his tongue around her outer lips, only occasionally licking her clit.

Over on the other side of the room, Paul was now on his feet beside the bed, his cock fully inside Jamie who was bent over on all fours. Nicole watched her friend getting fucked from behind with great interest, using her fingers to rub her clit while Mikey pressed his index finger inside her. Through the dim light of the TV, Nicole groaned in pleasure while Jamie's breasts swayed hypnotically as Paul sped up his thrusts. He kept a firm grip on her hips as she pushed back to meet his pace, the sound of his hips crashing into her juicy ass now overpowering the TV.

"Please, lick my clit, it feels so good," Nicole said in a high pitched whine. Once he followed her instructions he started doing a much better job of pleasuring her. "Oh my god, your tongue is amazing." Mikey wasn't especially talented, but being able to watch her lifelong best friend getting railed at the same time was really doing it for her. "Oooooh, Mikey... I want you to fuck me, Mikey!" Nicole said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Mikey stood up and hopped out of his suit pants while Nicole pulled her dress off. Nicole kissed him and pushed him down onto the couch, sitting down on his lap. She rubbed her ass all over his cock a few times, then grabbed it and guided it inside of her. Mikey reached up to hold Nicole and grabbed her tit roughly.

Just as Nicole and Mikey started to have sex, Paul suddenly cried out. "Oh my god, oh my god. Oh fuck!" He suddenly pulled out of Jamie and sprayed her curvy ass and back with another impressive cum blast that seemed almost never ending. Jamie shrieked as well as she felt herself getting hosed down, and stayed perfectly still to avoid getting his cum anywhere else. "FUCK!" he yelled once he was finally finished spewing, and breathed heavily. "Damn, I really wanted to cum on your tits."

Nicole grinded on Mikey's dick as hard as she could. The live cumshot right in front of her had made her more turned on than she had ever been. "Fuck me Mikey! Yes!" she cried out, fully surrendering herself to lust. "Pound my pussy! Yes! Yes! Give me that dick!" Nicole turned herself into 'full porno mode', as Jamie once described her the day after a wild encounter. Mikey gripped Nicole's hips tightly, doing his best just to hold on.

The show had now moved from the bed to the couch, as Jamie and Paul watched as the other couple used each other for pleasure. Jamie wiped herself with Paul's bedsheet then cuddled up with him, her hand back on his cock which had not deflated much since his orgasm. She batted it around like a cat with a dead mouse as Paul caught his breath.

"Ahhh!" Mikey suddenly cried out as Nicole pushed him inside her yet again. "Can we... oh, fuck... can we go to the bed?" Nicole slowed for a moment and rubbed her ass around his crotch some more, then stood up without a word. She walked over to the end of the bed and leaned over. "Come get me, baby." Mikey jogged over and took his position behind her, lined up his cock and pushed inside. Nicole collapsed her head onto the mattress and let Mikey have his way with her.

After a couple minutes, Jamie noticed Paul's cock was still ready to go. She leaned over and slipped the tip between her lips, tasting their mixture of juices all over his cock head. Paul leaned further back and started to play with one of her tits, pressing and squeezing it like a stress ball. Jamie took his cock out of her mouth and gasped for air, replacing her lips with her hand. "Are you ready to go again?"

Paul smiled. "Ohhhh yeah," he said and stood at the edge of his bed, mirroring his roommate. This time however Jamie was on her back with her legs in the air as Paul re-entered her.

"Give it to me Mikey!" Mikey gave a gentle slap to Nicole's right ass cheek while he continued to thrust. "Yes! Do it harder!" she yelled loudly as he gave her two slightly more powerful spanks.

"I'm almost... I'm close Nicole..." Mikey said through panting breaths. He was slowing down, but thrusting harder than ever.

"Me too! Oh, yes!" Nicole leaned into the bed and faked an orgasm, ferociously wailing and repeating Mikey's name. Once she decided she'd given a satisfactory performance, she dropped down next to the bed and started sucking Mikey off.

"I still wanna cum on your tits," Paul said to Jamie as her boobs jiggled hypnotically in front of him with each thrust.

"Fuck my tits and cum all over them," Jamie said loudly, now apparently in porno mode herself. Paul wasted no time in pulling out and hopping up on the bed with Jamie, straddling her waist and slapping his cock down on each tit a few times. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lotion, then liberally applied the creamy white moisturizer all over Jamie's tits. Jamie rubbed the lotion around her cleavage and over his cock before wrapping her massive boobs around it, squeezing tight.

Paul grabbed her hands and pushed them even tighter as he humped her chest. "This is amazing," he moaned, teasing her right nipple with his thumb.

Nicole stroked Mikey's wet cock with her left hand while blowing him. She was able to deep throat him and did so until she gagged. Pulling back to gasp for air, she kept stroking his cock inches from her face. Mikey's eyes were squeezed shut as Nicole pleasured him. "Cum for me baby," Nicole cooed, before taking him into her throat again once more.

"I'm so close," Mikey repeated over and over. "I'm so close... wh...where should I..." he trailed off as his head started feeling light.

"Anywhere you want baby... in my mouth, on my face... give it to me, gimme all your cum!" She stroked harder, keeping the tip right in front of her upturned face, making the decision for him. After a few more strokes he grunted and exhaled deeply, finally giving in to his pleasure. The first volley splashed on her lips, while most of the rest dribbled out and landed on her chest and legs. She moved his cock even closer, rubbing it against her cheeks as she milked him for every drop, spreading the remainder of his cum around her sweaty face. Now that she had made him cum, she moved her hand down to her pussy and started to frig her clit rapidly as she rubbed his cock around her cum covered face.

Nicole's explicit cum begging sent Paul into second gear, thrusting harder and pushing his dick all the way until the tip poked out the top of her cleavage. "Your tits are amazing, you're so fucking hot!" as he hammered her breasts. "I'm gonna cum again!"

Jamie nervously moved one of her hands just in front of her cleavage to block any incoming cum as he continued to tit fuck her. It turns out it was a good plan, as seconds later she felt a pulse of warm liquid splash into her palm. Paul pulled his cock out from between her boobs and turned sideways to spray her tits without getting her in the face. Once again, massive ropes of cum sprayed out from Paul, this time covering Jamie's huge boobs. Paul chuckled in satisfaction as he went back and forth, shooting a line on the right, then the left, then back to the right breast.