Community College Call Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hg33
hg33
103 Followers

Nicole couldn't see all that well in the dim light but listened to the sounds of Paul's orgasm and masturbated even faster until she brought herself to climax. She squeezed Mikey's deflating cock just a little too hard as she peaked, causing him to pull away. She licked her lips, tasting the salty cum coating her face. "Mmmmmm..." she moaned as she let the waves of pleasure roll over her as her eyes suddenly felt heavy.

---

What seemed like a moment later she opened her eyes to the sun pouring in directly on her face. She sat up off the dorm room floor to avoid the sunbeam and leaned against Mikey's bed. Mikey was missing, but Jamie and Paul were still in bed, as evidenced by Jamie's giggling from under the covers.

"Fuck, my head..." Nicole complained, pressing her fingers against her temple hoping to slow the pounding headache currently making her miserable.

Jamie pulled her head out from the covers upon hearing Nicole voice. "Morning, sleepyhead. Hangover?" Paul tried to stick his head out too, but Jamie held him under the covers to prevent him from seeing Nicole, who was still nude.

"Mmmhmm." Nicole muttered, pulling herself up onto Mikey's bed. "What time is it? What did I do with my phone?" She looked around before seeing it on the couch. She picked it up, but it had run out of battery long ago without a charger. She looked around and saw Mikey's charger, but it was the wrong type. "Paul, do you have a charger I can use?"

She couldn't really make out what he said very clearly from under the blanket, but she understood the word "Nightstand". She unplugged Paul's phone and replaced it with her own and immediately started it up. Her heart sank once it finished booting up. "TEN TWENTY FIVE? FUCK!" she shouted. Text messages from her boss started to roll in. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK." She ran to the couch and started to put her party dress back on as quickly as she could, grabbed her shoes and her purse and dashed out the door.

She did her best to avoid anyone who might recognize her from campus but definitely heard a few catcalls as she ran down the dormitory stairs and out the front door barefoot. She reached for her purse to get her car keys when she realized the car was in the restaurant parking lot. "God dammit," she thought, pulling her phone out to call for a ride service. She pulled up the app when her phone screen suddenly turned black again from lack of battery. "God DAMNIT!" she shouted, drawing the attention of a few people hanging out near the entrance. She walked over to the empty bus bench near the end of the block and sulked while waiting for a ride to her car. As her adrenaline wore off, the pounding headache resumed. She leaned her head against an ad for a children's movie on the bus shelter and closed her eyes, trying to hold back tears when she was started by a car honk.

Nicole looked up to see Mikey in an old car next to the bus stop. "Hop in," he shouted and waved to her. Nicole got up and opened the passenger door to the 90s Oldsmobile, and sat inside. "Good morning, I was just getting everyone breakfast." Mikey pointed to a fast food bag resting on the center of the front bench seat. "Did you need a ride? I know your car is having problems."

"Yes actually. I way overslept and I'm super late for work. Do you think you could help me out again?" Nicole awkwardly smiled at Mikey.

"Of course of course, where to, m'lady?"

Nicole grabbed her phone to look for the address where she was supposed to meet up with her boss today when she realized her phone was still dead. "Shit, I don't know. My phone's dead. Do you happen to have a charger?"

"Not for Apple, I'm afraid. We could go buy - "

"No time. Just go up Foothill and take Pine up to the fancy houses. I'll spot it." Nicole interrupted. Mikey hit the gas and the old car lurched forward.

"I had a wonderful time last night. How did you sleep? I tried to get you into bed but you were passed out like a log." Mikey made small talk as he zoomed through traffic.

Nicole opened the fast food bag and found some hash browns with a few greasy breakfast sandwiches. "Slept fine, but I'm hungover as shit," she replied with a mouth full of potato. "And I'm worried about losing my job. I'm over an hour late."

"Oh, you might also want to check out the mirror..." Mikey tried to subtly hint. Nicole flipped down the visor and opened the mirror to see her face, dried cum coating her face as well as running mascara beneath the cheap pink wig.

"Oh shit, thanks." She did her best to fix herself up by taking off the wig and wiping her face with some greasy napkins as the car turned up a steep road heading into the hills. "Thank you so much Mikey. You're a real sweetheart."

"Of course, it is my distinct pleasure." Nicole did her best not to laugh at Mikey's dorkiness and stuffed her face with some more junk food.

"Roght toor, datsit", she mumbled. "Over there by the For Sale sign." Mikey did a U-turn and parked in front of today's McMansion.

Nicole gave him a quick peck on the cheek, put her shoes on and hopped out of the car. "Thanks again Mikey!" She walked towards the front door when she noticed it was already open. Gulping, she prepared herself for a confrontation with her boss.

Cautiously she pushed the door open as Mikey sped away in his grandpa car, and heard footsteps upstairs. She tiptoed to the restroom and spent another minute cleaning up a little more before heading upstairs. Instead of her boss, she saw a handsome man with gray stubble looking around the master bedroom. "Oh!" she said surprised, startled by a stranger's presence. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

The man turned around and raised his eyebrows as he looked over Nicole, not even trying to hide the fact he was checking her out. He held out his hand and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Chad. Your boss said to just go inside. Are you the one I'm supposed to meet?"

Nicole took a deep breath and rolled with it, despite not really understanding what was going on. "Yes? Yes! I'm Nicole. How do you like this lovely five bedroom -"

"Five? I counted six." He said, confused.

"Of course, six bedrooms. Sorry, I'm a bit frazzled this morning. This isn't what I'm usually like."

Chad smiled again and took a couple steps closer to Nicole. "Don't worry. There's a first time for everything." He put his hand on her back, which Nicole thought was odd. "Your boss mentioned she was running late, which is fine. You're even better. But I really do have to get going by eleven, so..." His hand started to drift down her back and he grabbed Nicole's ass.

Nicole's eyes opened wide as she tried to figure out what was going on. "Oh! Um, sir, actually..." she tried to wiggle away, but his strong firm grip on her ass only got tighter.

"Don't worry, I know. Oral only. That's OK, we don't have time anyway." He started to undo his belt and unbutton his trousers. "I prefer to stand, if that's OK."

Nicole wasn't sure if she should be offended or not. "Is this some weird punishment for flaking?" she thought as she watched Chad remove his belt. "Does George know about my... other income?" She shrugged to herself and dropped down on her knees in front of Chad, and helped him tug his trousers down. His unimpressive cock poked through the fly in his plaid boxer shorts. Nicole fished it out and started to stroke it.

The impatient client shook his head. "I expect more than just a handjob." He put his hand on the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair to get a grip and nudged her forward towards his member. His cock slid over her tongue into her mouth as she started to suck him. "Good girl," he said as he gently guided her up and down his shaft.

He didn't waste long in picking up the pace, his hand keeping her head steady as he pushed in and out of her mouth, going deeper with every stroke. Her mouth was just a toy to be used for his pleasure. She looked up at him as he fucked her mouth. If his dick was any longer, she may have gagged as he pushed as deep as he could, but she powered through it, just managing to keep breakfast down.

"That's it, that's it... just a little more... little... AHHH! YES!" Chad held Nicole's head steady as he pumped her mouth and throat full of semen. "Fuck yeah, take it all. Let me see you swallow it." He removed his now shrunken cock from her mouth, causing a small dribble of cum to spill out over her chin. She closed her eyes and swallowed the stranger's cum in one big gulp as she looked up at him.

"Good girl," he repeated again, fixing his boxers. Nicole didn't particularly enjoy being treated like a dog, but she was still hoping to not lose her job. She stayed on the ground as Chad re-dressed, when suddenly she heard the front door slam close.

"Who's that?" she said suddenly and looked towards the bedroom door.

"How should I know, is someone else seeing this house today?" Chad hurried in pulling his pants up when he heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Oh shit, get up." He offered his hand to help Nicole stand, which she ignored and pulled herself up using the bed. A moment later, a blonde woman in her early 40s opened the bedroom door.

"Oh! Chad?" she said, looking confused. She was wearing a snug blue skirt with tights and heels, as well as a blouse and realtor's jacket. Her name tag on her substantial chest said 'Emily', with a logo from a different realtor agency than Nicole's. "And who is this?" she turned to look at Nicole, seated at the edge of the bed in her short dress.

"Yes, thank you so much for the tour but I must get going now, thank you very much Natalie. I'll be in touch." he hurried past Emily, almost knocking her over as he practically ran out of the house. The front door slammed again before either woman could react.

"So, I have a couple questions..." the older blonde started. "First, who the fuck are you, and why are you in the master bedroom with semen running down your chin?"

Nicole tried to explain, but could only muster a few blubbering words before breaking down in a crying heap. Emily stepped into the bedroom and closed the door and took a seat next to Nicole. "Oh gosh, don't cry honey. It's OK. Talk to me."

Nicole explained the situation through her tears, how she was running late and what Chad did to her. She spared no detail, except the part about why she wasn't home the night before. Emily put her hand on Nicole's back and gently hugged her. "It's OK honey, come here. I'm so sorry that he did that. I feel bad, this is my fault."

Nicole gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?"

Emily sighed. "Well you can't tell anyone... but Chad was waiting here for me." She pulled her arm away and her face turned slightly pink. "I sold a house to that guy last week. He said he'd buy it, but only if I... well, you know. He was late and I have another listing two blocks away that I needed to quickly attend to."

Finally finished with her tears, Nicole took a big sniff and nodded her head. "I see. I'm guessing I have the wrong house?"

"I think so, sweetie. You said your boss was George, over at Rightway Realty?" asked Emily.

Nicole nodded. "Was, that's correct. There's no way I have a job now."

"Don't worry, George is a prick. I've worked with him before, you're better off without him in your life. I'll tell you what - let me make a call, I'll get you a job at my place." Emily stood up and took her phone out of her purse.

Her eyes opened wide as Nicole smiled, her face still wet from her tears. "Really? Oh my gosh, I would be so grateful. Thank you so much! I promise you, I'm not normally late like this."

Emily helped her off the bed. "Come on, I'll buy you lunch and we'll call it an interview."


hg33
hg33
103 Followers