Community College Call Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicole and Jamie made it to community college.
9.4k words
4.68
19.5k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hg33
hg33
102 Followers

For backstory on these characters, read my earlier series, "High School Whore".

---

Nicole fumbled her keys as she attempted to unlock her off-campus apartment door, a task made more difficult by her new friend Paul who was busy kissing her neck. She bent down to pick them up, which the boy from her U.S. History class took to be an invitation to grab her ass. "Almost there tiger, hold on," she muttered, finally able to get the key into the slot and open the door. Before the door was even closed, Nicole peeled off her top and tossed it onto the filthy floor of the apartment she shared with her best friend, Jamie.

After barely scratching by in her final semester of high school, Nicole managed to get her act together just enough to graduate. She and her best friend Jamie had planned to room together in college, and they both loved the freedom from parents and responsibility it brought. Specifically, Nicole enjoyed the freedom to bring men home without worrying about being caught by her parents. But at the moment, Nicole was more worried about being caught by Jamie. Her roommate had stayed up all night cramming for an early test, and had already returned from the exam when Nicole left for class about an hour ago.

"Bedroom?" Paul asked tersely. His vocabulary was limited at the moment as most of his attention was taken up by the topless girl in front of him, who was unfastening her belt and shorts.

"Occupied," Nicole responded in kind. "Take off your pants," she commanded in a quiet voice, wiggling her own short shorts and underwear down in one go, before throwing a blanket over the couch.

Paul didn't need her to ask twice. He followed suit, taking his pants and boxers down to show Nicole his hard cock. Nicole gripped his cock with both hands and tugged on it as she made out with Paul, moving him down onto the couch. He settled into a relaxed position and Nicole slipped his dick into her mouth.

"Not so fast this time," Paul said with a hint of a whimper. Nicole looked up at him and smiled with her mouth full. She and Paul had hooked up already last week, when she had offered to blow him in exchange for him writing an essay. It had ended sooner than she had hoped, with him flooding her mouth with one of the largest loads she'd ever received.

This time was different. She was slow and deliberate, spending more time teasing his glans with her tongue and tickling his balls than shoving him down her throat. Once she was satisfied that he was as hard as he was going to get, she gently smacked his cock against her cheek and looked him in the eyes. "Ready to fuck me?"

Paul sprung forward like an animal, pushing Nicole onto her back. It took him a moment to line his cock up properly as Nicole spread her legs, draping her toned right leg over the back couch cushion. Finally it found its mark and he slipped inside with a deep groan. She excitedly cooed "it's so big" to boost Paul's confidence, adding her own high pitched squeal to encourage him as he pushed all the way inside.

Nicole wet her fingers from her own juices and rubbed her clit while Paul fucked her on the couch. After less than a minute, Paul was already slowing down. "Can I cum... Can I cum on your tits?" he asked sheepishly.

"Damn, already?" thought Nicole before nodding her head. "Cum all over me..." she moaned, desperately trying to get herself off. She met his eyes as he leaned in for his final thrusts. "You can cum on my face, if you want..." she offered.

Paul responded with a sound that Nicole would later teasingly describe as "his soul leaving his body." He barely pulled his cock free in time for a huge blast of semen to shoot over Nicole's flat belly and arm. It kept coming as he leaned over her stomach, the next wave drenching her firm little boobs. "Cum on my face," she encouraged again louder, closing her eyes and draping her tongue out of her open mouth. She finally got what she wanted as a third wave, no smaller than the first two met its mark on her cheek. Drops of his warm cum landed in her mouth, soon followed up by another shot more carefully aimed to hit her tongue. Her mouth full, she closed her lips and let it run out and dribble down her chin. One final blast landed in a thick line from the bridge of her nose to the top of her forehead. The rest of his cum dribbled out onto her pert breasts as she resumed her masturbation. Paul shook his cock a few times to give her the last droplets of his cum.

Spent, he fell back to the opposite end of the couch and watched as cum-covered Nicole frantically rubbed her clit. Not sure what to do, he stared in awe for a few moments while catching his breath before slowly leaning down to taste Nicole's pussy.

Nicole let out a moan, a real one this time, surprised at the young man's initiative. "Maybe there was hope for Paul yet," she thought as his tongue darted around. She moved her leg down off the couch and pulled him closer with her foot on his back to encourage him, and used her free hand to hold his head in place. "Oh, Paul..." she whimpered as he went down on her. Thankfully it did not seem to be his first time, and Nicole was almost certain he was doing the alphabet with his tongue. Convinced that he knew what he was doing, she lifted her hand out of her crotch and caressed her cum covered nipples instead while Paul took over the stimulation of her clit. He added a finger, and later a second, which slowly slid in and out in time with the swirls of his tongue.

"Oh Paul!" Nicole repeated, this time in earnest as she felt herself close to cumming. "Make me cum Paul, make me cum!" Fearing she was too loud, she silenced herself by putting her messy fingers inside her mouth, tasting his seed. Her legs shook as he brought her over the edge. "Yes!" she cried out, no longer concerned with keeping her voice down, finally shouting "FUCK!" at the height of her orgasm. Paul didn't relent until Nicole pushed him away from her sensitive clit, instead gently kissing a clean spot of her inner thigh on the way to sitting up on the couch. Nicole stayed in her prone position, relaxed and satisfied, until she heard the bedroom door opening.

Jamie walked out of the bedroom wearing just tiny cloth shorts squeezed over her thick thighs and a T-shirt, which barely concealed the size of her massive braless chest. She turned towards the couch to see the pair and smiled. "Oops, excuse me!" she said and tip toed back where she came.

Paul threw another nearby blanket over himself and Nicole's bottom half when he saw someone coming out of the corner of his eye. "Don't get cum on the good blanket," Nicole said, kicking the blanket down away from her messy stomach and sitting up, keeping her left eye shut to avoid drying cum from going into her eye. "Sorry about that, I thought she was asleep." Nicole looked down and saw a bulge under the blanket. "Join me in the shower?" she said standing, letting her clean hand run over the length of the bulge under the blanket. She moved towards the bathroom, but not before poking her head into the bedroom to give Jamie a dirty look with her dirty face.

Paul nodded. "I'll be right there, just need to find my pants..." he hunched over, grabbing his jeans and underwear.

"He's cute!" Jamie silently mouthed with her lips. Nicole flipped her the finger and went into the bathroom. Paul followed quickly behind, startled again by seeing Jamie through the open bedroom door. She giggled and stared at his bare butt as he went into the bathroom.

Jamie could just barely hear "What's your roommate's name?" coming from the closed bathroom door over the sounds of running water. She closed the bedroom and rummaged around in the nightstand drawer before pulling out her vibrator and getting back into bed.

"I think I have Accounting with her," Paul said as Nicole scrubbed clean. "She sits in the front every day." He stepped over the tub wall to join her in the shower.

"Jamie? Do you like her? Because of her big ol' titties, I'm sure. Go for it bud, I'll still be here after you strike out." She winked at Paul and playfully slapped his cock. "Well, if I need another paper written. Or cash. Got any cash? I'm short this month." She wrapped her right hand around the shaft and tugged on his dick some more while grilling him.

"You know I'm broke now," he said, causing Nicole to stop her handjob abruptly. "B-but my roommate is loaded." Paul leaned forward, poking her in the side with his erection. "Maybe I could ask for a loan..."

"Or I could just jerk off your roommate," turning around to rinse her face and hair. "and you can try to fuck mine. I'll even help you if you get him to pay me."

"Do you really want me to fuck your roommate?" he said, now casually stroking himself, picturing Jamie's huge rack just in the other room.

"I don't really care, but I know you want her." she squirted some body wash onto a loofah and scrubbed her body, turning around to watch him. "How loaded are we talking about?"

"Well, if he wasn't a complete idiot, he'd be at Stanford. His parents both went there and own some tech company," Paul explained.

Nicole's eyes opened wide. "Now you're talkin'." She put a hand on Paul's bare chest. "OK, if you can get him to pay up, I'll put in some good words for you to Jamie." The skinny girl leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Does she know about... our deal?" he said as his boner pressed against Nicole's chest just below her breasts.

"She knows you wrote my paper, but that's it. I don't think she'll care dude." Nicole pumped her hand on Paul's soapy cock nonchalantly. "So what's this guy's name, what's he into?"

"Michael. He's rich, sort of a douche on the surface but really..." Paul's eyes closed as he tried to steady himself, holding out for something better. "...kind of just a shy dork. He doesn't really get out much; he mostly just watches Twitch streams in his room all day."

Nicole moved her other hand to his balls while she continued her line of questioning. "Will you send me a list of the ones he follows?"

"Ahh! Yeah. Yes. Yeah. I will do that." Paul would have agreed to just about anything at that moment, but there was one catch. "Uhh, well he's also gone on some fancy ski vacation with his family until next Tuesday."

The shower handjob abruptly stopped. "That doesn't work. I need cash quick. Damn." She turned around, her tight white ass on full display. "Guess I'll finally have to find a real job again."

Paul stepped forward, his erection sliding over her butt. "And you're just going to leave me like this?"

Nicole said nothing and placed her hands on the shower wall, arching her back and presenting herself to him. Paul didn't wait for her to make another comment and grabbed her hips while pushing all the way inside her. His firm grip on her waist held her in place as he slowly fucked her, barely pulling out with each stroke and bottoming out each time.

"Mmmm... ooooh!" Nicole moaned pleasantly surprised, having expected just another quick pounding. Paul's forceful thrusts nudged her to the edge of the shower, pressing her against the cold wet tile wall. His left hand slid up from her hip to her pert breast and played with her nipple between his fingers after running his palm over it. After getting his fill, his hand slid down over her flat belly and found her clit, rubbing gentle circles with his middle finger, while still fully penetrating Nicole.

Paul held his head down to keep the water from getting in his eyes when he suddenly had an idea. Without withdrawing, he took the shower head in his right hand and twisted the spout to activate the pulse setting and handed it to Nicole, who put it to work between her legs. Both of them moaned almost simultaneously, as the warm water jets stimulated both Nicole's sensitive clit and tickled Paul's swinging balls. Having his hands free again, he firmly slapped Nicole's ass and began to thrust faster and harder. All pretense of staying quiet for Jamie's sake went out the window at this point as animal urges took over.

"Harder! Fuck me!" Nicole cried out as she struggled to keep the water jet aimed at her clit during the rough sex. Paul started to tremble as he thrust into Nicole as hard as he could. "Don't stop," she commanded as she tried to bring herself off.

"Nicole, I'm -- " Paul started, but was cut off when Nicole cried out in a trembling orgasm. His dick slipped out of her as her knees buckled, sending her down into a sitting position on the shower floor with both the showerhead and her hand furiously bringing herself off. Paul followed suit, stroking his suddenly neglected dick while watching her cum. At the point of his release, he leaned forward and shot his load at Nicole, aiming for her face but ended up drizzling most of his still sizable load in her hair, with some running down her wet forehead. The hot mess in her hair only made her redouble her efforts until she came for the second time in under a minute.

Finally satisfied, Nicole reached up to survey the damage to her hair, scooping a glob of semen onto her fingers and tasting it. "You missed, dude." Nicole breathed heavily, catching her breath. "Gotta work on your aim."

"I'm down for target practice whenever you are," Paul quipped back. "But I have another class soon." He stepped out of the shower to towel off. "Do you really think your roommate would be into me?"

Nicole stood up again and started to rinse her hair. "Once your roommate comes back, we can set up a double date. If you can't seal the deal, I'll take care of you myself. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect." Paul agreed as he put his pants back on. "See you around."

---

Nicole scrolled through her phone looking at job listing after job listing. "2 years experience, 3 years experience... entry level, my ass!" she grumbled as she looked for a suitable job. "I really don't want to have to flip burgers."

Jamie, wearing just her underwear and a huge t-shirt covered in potato chip crumbs, continued to snack while the TV blared in the background. "Can't you just ask your Dad? He can afford it."

"I did that last month. He wasn't thrilled. He's still never really forgiven me for the babysitting incident." Nicole sighed. "Guess I'll just apply everywhere and see if I get any bites." Nicole flipped open her laptop and cranked out a cover letter and started to send it and her resume to every job posting she found. "I'd rather suck dicks full time than do some of these horrible sounding jobs. What even is a Tonsorial Assistant? Do I assist a dick in poking my tonsils?"

"I think that means hair," Jamie replied with her mouth half full.

"Whatever it is, it pays a buck over minimum wage, so I'm applying. Realtor's Assistant. I could do that. Can you see my face on a bus bench someday?"

Her best friend laughed. "Sure, right next to the words 'For a good time, call...'"

Nicole punched her friend on the arm and set the computer down for a break. It was still early in the evening, but she'd had a big day. "Pass the chips."

The young college student started to drift off to sleep after stress eating potato chips, only to wake up to her phone ringtone. It was an unknown number, so she silenced it and threw the phone aside.

"It could be one of those hundreds of jobs you applied for," Jamie pointed out. "You should answer it."

Nicole groaned and answered the call with her most professional voice. "Hello, this is Nicole! How can I help you?"

Jamie smirked and got up to use the restroom, spilling crumbs onto the floor. Nicole flipped her off while she continued with her call. "Yes. Yes, correct. That's fine," she answered. "I'm available tomorrow." Jamie flushed the toilet just as the call was coming to a close. "See you then, bye!" Nicole hurriedly said as she hung up, rolling her eyes. "You trying to make me blow my phone interview you ho-bag?"

Jamie was looking through the fridge for a drink and had her back turned to Nicole when she came up behind her and smacked her bare ass cheek hard. "OW!" Jamie cried out. "You would have missed it if I didn't make you take the call, bitch!" Jamie grabbed Nicole's arm and the two started to play wrestle. It wasn't long before Jamie had Nicole on the ground beneath her, with her arms pinned down as she straddled Nicole's skinny waist. Her humongous chest was pressed tightly against Nicole while she was being pinned. The two briefly met eye contact that lasted a few moments longer than expected as they sprawled out on the floor.

"Get off me, you sexy cow." Nicole said as she tried to wriggle free. Jamie let her friend's arms free as her face went red.

"Did you get the job?" Jamie asked, trying to change the subject, while still atop her friend.

Nicole moved her hands onto Jamie's breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. "I've got an interview tomorrow morning." She played with the massive breasts until Jamie slapped her arms away.

"Good, 'cause I can't cover for you." She finally got off her friend. "You were so confident that paying the rent would be easy. Something about, sucking SO many dicks you had more money than you knew what to do with?"

"The dicks are cheap fucks in community college, apparently. Speaking of which, I might have a way to make a few bucks..." Nicole began to explain the deal she made earlier with Paul.

Jamie listened intently to Nicole and thought for a moment before responding, "Well, he was cute. I did say I would start dating again this semester..."

"It's been so long since you and Tim broke up, you need to get back out there!" Nicole encouraged.

"OK fine, I'm in, but just for a date. I'm not a hooker like you." Nicole frowned and roughly pinched Jamie's nipple through her shirt. The two friends started to wrestle again.

---

Nicole waited in her car outside the address she had received last night on the phone. It was a four bedroom recently remodeled house in a neighborhood just ten minutes away from where she had grown up, but had never been. She nervously tapped her foot, sitting there in her business skirt and jacket, the only "professional" looking outfit she owned. Five minutes prior to the meeting time, she took a deep breath, got out of the car, and marched inside with a copy of her resume.

A handsome man in his early thirties answered the door. "Are you Nicole? I'm George." he said as he offered his hand with a bright white toothy smile.

The two shook hands as Nicole nodded. "Nice to meet you," she said trying to match his smile and level of enthusiasm. He was very good looking and well put together in an expensive looking fitted suit, with only a big ugly name tag that said 'RIGHTWAY REALTY' detracting from his appearance.

"So you want to be a realtor's assistant, huh? Think you've got what it takes?"

"I'm a hard worker and a people person - I think I can handle it." Nicole adjusted her outfit, trying to stand up straight and look confident.

George handed Nicole a huge binder full of laminated papers. "Great. Read through that when you have a free minute. It goes over the basics of your job functions and the rules of the real estate game. For now, help me tidy up."

The pair went around the house adjusting pillows and returning abandoned cups to the kitchen. There was never any time to look through the binder - for the rest of the day, George and Nicole set up open houses, passed out flyers, and showed houses to clients. Nothing was especially difficult, but at the end of the day Nicole was beat. It was exhausting trying to do her absolute best all day, even when the job was not particularly physically taxing.

"Good job today Nikki. Same time tomorrow?" George said as he packed some papers into his backpack.

"Oh, um it's Ni... um, sure, I guess that means I got the job?" Nicole said, leaning against the front door.

"It's yours as long as you show up on time and do the work. If you flake, there's plenty of girls online who want the opportunity. Payday is every Friday. All good?" He zipped up his bag and threw it over his shoulder.

hg33
hg33
102 Followers