Community College Ch. 02

Story Info
The second part of Community college series.
16.9k words
4.77
20.1k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
442 Followers

Ok well, this is the second part, still a slow burn long read with less action, if you are after professional edited quality please seek elsewhere, I ran it through Grammarly but as no one wants to edit/proofread so there will be errors.

Hot Damn did that happen? I mean did I really get a BlowJob from my StepMother last night! The most hated person in my entire world! Fuck my Life is getting strange.

These thoughts were flying through my brain as I was swimming in the freezing Ocean, so yes maybe I should have paid extra for the thermal suit! But hell maybe I was just getting soft what with all the cushy aspects I now found myself getting used to.

This brought me back down to earth rather quickly and I made a point to not buy a thermal wetsuit, In fact maybe push myself a little harder, it would do me no good to go soft.

I was rethinking this strategy not long after as I ate my toast, Gone were the heady days of bacon sausage and eggs, yeah definitely getting soft.

Work was a very enjoyable experience once I was submersed into the day's banter, which just so happened to be about the previous night's wilder aspects and the free drinks they could apparently get used to. It was all fun and games, which as long as the work got done was encouraged as it did seem to cheer everyone else up.

I had a voicemail from an unknown number, which to me was an exciting new development. Ok, I knew I needed to get an actual life, but hey I was too busy for one just yet, maybe when I had a place to sleep I could count on.

The call had been from Amy the angry sexy girl who'd needed help with her duet she had had it changed to Monday and still wanted my help, she was now offering two hundred dollars.

Damn, a blowjob would be cheaper I thought, but what price is self-respect worth these days. Shit ok, I had been unimpressed with my cold cuts sandwich anyhow, what the hell was up with me no longer even receiving leftovers? I mean I hadn't been stingy when I emptied myself down her whore throat, that thought made me smile all the way to the diner, but this buying my dinners was turning expensive.

It would be cheaper to rent a room with a kitchen soon! Then I'd just need to learn to cook and buy all the ingredients, so okay maybe I wasn't that bad off after all.

Amy was waiting for me in a booth alone, I think this was the first time I had ever seen her without her band around her. Huh, somehow she looked smaller alone, less confident I suppose which made her appear cuter, or that could just be because she seemed less angry as I hadn't spoken to her yet.

"Hi, Amy," I said with all the originality I could muster, like I said I was not good with people.

"Hey James, sorry to drag you away from your hectic life," she said smiling, and there was the caustic wit I was used to.

"It's Jim," I said

"I'm sorry?" she replied,

"That's okay but I prefer to be called Jim," I cleared that up pretty well.

"Er no it's James, you are definitely more a James than a Jim! Sorry, not sorry," she said laughing at my now confused expression

"Oh well, What's wrong with Jim?" I asked, okay so This conversation was getting away from me as she just laughed happily at my confusion.

"Well, I know you're going for Jim as in Morrison, but sorry your face your whole self is a James," she said, still bloody laughing.

"Ok well now that you've confirmed why I hate talking to people what do you want?" I asked gruffly, sue me I was sulking.

"Ooo petty anger, shouldn't that be beneath a star such as yourself James?" she asked just mocking me now! So I calmly changed to sit at another booth,

We sat apart for five minutes until after I had ordered in fact, I ordered a steak special which was ten dollars for a twelve-ounce steak, potatoes and steamed vegetables, which I was very much looking forward to.

"Seriously! A little banter and you bail? What kind of friend can't handle jokes?" she said obviously in a huff as she sat down opposite me.

"Well let's see, I have met you twice and you've been rude to me both times, you are only even talking to me, a lowly first year to save yourself from sexual degradation. Oh yeah, and you need My help." I said flat, my voice calm but no longer the nice guy, if I used this side of me then people were generally scared, which Is why I didn't but there was no longer any hint of a smile on my face.

I looked up to see a pale little girl looking at me quaking in her expensive boots, it did not feel good but I wouldn't be walked all over by anyone.

"I-I I'm sorry okay. I was just messing with you," she said quietly,

"My food will be here shortly, I'd rather you didn't spoil it," I said just as quietly but she got the message and left.

To be honest, I felt terrible about the whole situation, but I had learned the hard way not to show any weakness as they would and could be exploited. Dinner however was not ruined and for the price I didn't think it could be beaten anywhere, the steak was tender, juicy and the rest was good enough, vegetables were vegetables really. I would probably need to start factoring in this cost per day, I just couldn't live without the requisite calories unless I cut back on the exercise and my brain couldn't seem to cope without it.

That would mean a drain of at least an additional seventy dollars a week, the diner special would have to do whatever it was.

I was looking to leave when in walked a much shyer version of Amy, head down but determined as she came over to my soon-to-be-vacant table.

"Please may I sit?" she asked very politely,

"Sure I was just leaving anyway, I do hope you enjoy your meal," I replied, ain't falling for that shit.

"Please, I would just like to apologise. Maybe I did act a little strong there, look I need your help and I am willing to pay two hundred dollars to get it," she said seriously.

Just as I was about to turn her down out of petty spite a group of three entitled assholes walked in, they took one look at us and strolled over as if they owned the entire diner. Head asshole sat down next to me smiling at Amy while ignoring me completely,

"Hi Amy, just wanted to let you know that the price has gone up, sex a blowjob and the guys get to watch," he said enjoying it as she squirmed.

My blood ran cold, I fucking detested bullying in any form let alone sexual, this would not end well and I could wind up in jail for assault.

"Who said you could sit down asshole?" I asked quietly, politely even

"What? What did you just say to me?" He spluttered unused to being stood up to.

"Do you even know what I will do to you, boy?" He sneered,

"I'm guessing apologise to me and my friend before leaving," I said softly but my voice was steel, "otherwise you'll be picking your teeth up off the floor and crawling away before I kick you to death, you pathetic piece of shit!" My voice now a growl as my intent was let loose.

His friends took a step back, the posh bullies weren't anything like Academy bullies who were honed on violence, no these weren't used to any pushback whatsoever.

He sat there wide-eyed wondering what the hell to do,

"I fucking hate Bullies! Pathetic spineless pieces of shit who prey on the weak to hide their insecurities." I growled channelling my full Batman voice now by the sound of it, like I said I wasn't always the one in charge.

"So take your sorry entitled ass out of my sight, before I show you what years of actual violence looks like," it wasn't a threat but a deep-seated promise that was being allowed out and it was hungry.

They lost all semblance of bravado in the face of true conviction, almost bowing and scraping as they scrambled away. My fantasy books would have demanded a kowtow, complete subservience but hell this was real life and I didn't think I would get away with it.

The diner hadn't been busy but the total silence was Eery as everyone stared at me, I stood up apologised to a stunned waitress and left, shit that was too much! I would apologise again tomorrow as they were the cheapest decent food place available.

Footsteps approaching had me turn ready to put the idiot in his place, had his courage resurfaced but it was just Amy rushing to catch me up.

"Look sorry about that, text me the details and I will help you tomorrow okay," I said trying to put the ashen-faced girl at ease.

Man, she must have a set of stones on her, I mean she was nervous the second visit to the diner and now she was as scared of me as everybody else had been in there.

"S-sorry," she stuttered trying to keep up as I marched away towards the beach. "That was my fault, I should have handled it better."

"Look I hate bullies!" I shouted feeling guilty as she flinched, "I just need to run for a bit," realising I'd brought my baby with me as I hadn't trusted leaving it at the house.

"I could hold onto it until tomorrow for you," she said helpfully,

"Shit no I was going to drop it by the store for a tune-up, but I suppose I need it for your song anyhow so,..." I said as she interrupted me,

"I will drop it off in the morning, so it's ready for the afternoon ok?" She said being way too helpful, I hadn't meant to scare her at all.

"Seriously that would be great, but the cheapest tune-up he does ok," I said reluctantly handing my guitar over, then I was off running the adrenaline free. It only took an hour so not that bad.

"Whose guitar is that?" Katrina asked Amy as they headed for the shop.

"James's," Amy said quietly

"Ooo James, hey you weren't interested, I'm so gonna let him do me groupie style," Katrina said happily,

"Why were you with James yesterday?" Natalie the drummer asked innocently, sweetly almost.

"I met him in the diner to ask if he would help today," Amy replied still very quiet for her usual self.

"And it must have gone well if you have his guitar," Natalie stated,

"Well no actually, not that well," she said and then proceeded to explain the previous day's events to the wide-eyed girls,

"Wait he made them cower away? James did, too shy for his reality James?" Natalie asked as if she was having trouble believing this,

"Look he is super scary! I mean frighten me silly scary ok!" Amy said stopping the laughter as everyone there knew she was the bravest of them.

"So why are we helping him now then?" Natalie asked,

"Because he didn't mean to be scary to me, But the bullying sets him off I think, anyway he is helping me so that's why," Amy said as she headed into the musical shop.

As she placed the guitar on the counter Larry the old owner opened the case and looked up at her with questioning eyes,

"Why do you have his guitar?" He asked, "Is there a music couple in the making?" he winked,

"Don't be silly she's too bright for that," Ann his wife answered

"Wait, how do you know it's his guitar?" Amy asked baffled,

"Oh, we saw him playing it on Saturday night?" Larry replied smiling,

"You were there, did he win?" Katrina asked excitedly,

"We live-streamed it, as my arthritis was playing up," Larry said dejected that he'd missed it.

"Do you have it, can we see?" Amy asked interested to watch,

"We have it, but you'll need to ask him. Plenty were taping it and they looked as if they would have given him anything he asked for," old Larry said with a glint in his eye,

"What, oh ew," Amy said as understanding hit,

"See! That's how I knew he wasn't for you!" Ann said, laughing at the reaction,

"So did he win or not?" Tash, their friend asked, curious as she'd yet to meet this mystery guy.

"Wait how long do I have his baby for?" Larry asked,

"Oh by three if possible as he's playing with me this afternoon," Amy replied without thinking,

"You wish!" Katrina shot sarcastically, as the room laughed and Amy blushed.

"Did he win? He walked up to that stage like he owned it!" Larry laughed as he rushed off to get started, no time to waste.

"Hey, he said the cheapest tune-up you have," Amy shouted after him,

"Someone had upset him that night if I had to guess," Ann said seriously.

"He was tired and didn't want to go," Amy said, "What? He was in the diner,"

"Well no I would say someone in that crowd had, as he's so nice normally but when he strode to that stage he was proving a point!" Ann said, whispering her theory to a captivated audience.

"I don't have to say, that when he looked up as he struck that first note, well I was....." Ann was interrupted by Larry.

"Don't say it!" he shouted from the back muttering,

'Wet' she mouthed before continuing aloud to the wide-eyed and now quite shocked girls,

"He owned that stage, Hell he owned the State! He did shock me with his second song though, he seemed to be making a point to someone, I'm sure of it!" she said her old eyes dancing with mischief.

"So the guy who's helping you this afternoon, won a competition at the RoadHouse Saturday night and he goes to our school?" Tash questioned, she was getting intrigued now.

"Oh, honey you are in for a rare treat! If only one of you could get him a haircut, the right Haircut would have him hit the heights of ridiculous! You mark my words." Ann said a little breathless.

"Don't get her all worked up, I'm knackered!" Larry shocked them by shouting,

"What? That boy has a ticket to the stars, mmmm" Ann said with a shiver,

"Would he help me?" Tash asked,

"I thought you and Todd were thick?" Amy replied sharply.

"That's before I heard what he wanted you to do! If I can get by without the asshole then all the better," Tash said, "how much are you paying him?"

"Five hundred dollars!" Amy replied quickly before her friends could tell the truth,

"Oh that's a lot," Tash said

"Pffff give it a year and fifty thousand plus a virgins mouth won't be enough!" Ann cackled as Larry could be heard muttering about filthy....

"Oh right, well if he's worth it, I suppose," Tash mumbled,

"You could make him get a haircut!" Ann said laughing as the girls left whispering amongst themselves.

I reached my classroom only to have Helen tell me not to bother,

"If you're not in the pageant you should find something else to do for a week," She said snidely,

"Cool, good luck with your pageant," I said smiling, unable to resist another dig, as I turned to leave I was faced with a gaggle of pretty faces.

"Your guitar will be ready at three James," a very polite Amy told me,

"Ok thanks, did we need a run-through?" I asked, hoping she'd go back to normal soon.

"Yes, when are you free?" Amy asked.

"Now, music has been cancelled for me so," I said

"Would you help me as well?" Tash blurted out, partly hiding behind Amy,

"This is Natasha or Tash, I told her you charged five hundred and could help her James, I hope you don't mind?" Amy said smiling,

"Depends on the song really," I said, Hell if she was pimping me at five hundred I wasn't going to ruin it.

"If you could I would love to do 'Like we never loved at All' by Faith Hill, Todd wouldn't but it's the one that I'd like," Tash said quickly, her face flushed.

"Play it, if it's not too hard we should be good," I said smiling, trying to put the poor girl at ease.

As she played it I was sure it would be fine, country was ok.

"Er well I would need you to have a haircut," she mumbled, oh hell no!

"Then I'm sorry I can't help you," I said quietly,

"You need a haircut J," Nat said quickly,

"It wouldn't hurt stud," Katrina added, what the hell?

"I-I would pay, for the haircut and your time of course," a very nervous Tash whispered, "it's just for my look, so one hundred for your time now plus the cost of my stylist cutting your hair," she said,

"It wouldn't hurt James, and we only need one run-through so you have time," Amy added,

Damn, this was a hatchet job, yes I needed a haircut and one hundred plus a free cut was a good deal, but I hated haircuts.

"Why so pale it's just a trim right?" Katrina asked.

"I just don't like haircuts is all," I mumbled,

"Well, my stylist is an expert so you would be in good hands," Tash added quietly, I wouldn't get a better chance than this,

"Ok let's go," I said internally repeating it's a job in my head as she drove us to high-end hairdressers.

"It really will be well done you know," Tash said as we drove in silence, but I was deep inside now trying to stay calm, I'm sure it would be fine.

"How short?" I asked nervously.

"What? Oh no, that's up to you, just tidied up really, soft hands and a pair of scissors", Tash said, wondering why he was so nervous about a haircut.

When we entered some of the nerves left me as I saw Amy, blowjob Amy that is, standing there smiling at me.

"Well hello there handsome," Amy said stepping forwards, every bit the blonde sex kitten I remembered, as she slipped her arm around me Tash coughed.

"He has an appointment with Ms Welling," Tash said glaring at the handsy sex kitten, who'd provided me with my first blow job.

"Indeed he has," a stunning woman in her early thirties said, as she stepped up to me.

"Well come right this way handsome," she said, smiling a sexy mischievous smile that warmed me in places I liked.

She was in her early thirties with a long dark brown bobbed hair that suited her really pretty face, she was yoga-toned slim, with surprisingly large firm looking breasts. They had to be implants on the otherwise natural-looking beauty.

She caught me staring at her fit firm ass and smiled like she'd just caught a mouse, I would definitely be interested in her pussy.

"So what are we doing today then handsome?" she said, now semi-business,

"Er, well, maybe just a trim?" I spluttered.

"Hmmm, I could work with this. How short would you be willing to go? Hmm, jaw length would look good on you." she said, as she walked around me like I was an exhibit.

"No shorter than jaw length ma'am," I said respectfully.

"Well to you it's Elise or maybe El if you're a Very good boy," she purred, "this will need monthly maintenance you know, yes?" she asked smiling.

"H-how much is this costing her ma', I mean Elise?" I corrected myself,

"Today is two hundred dollars," she said smiling.

"For a Haircut!" I yelled out shocked.

"Shush sweetie you'll get the ladies excited, mmm." she purred, "would you let me shave the undercut so it sits better?"

"No," I said simply, clippers were out.

"Please, it would look so much better, trust me," she said.

"No clippers Ma'am," I said firmly.

"Ok, how's this, You let me use the clippers knowing I won't hurt you," she said "And if you hate the look I will slip you the two hundred I'm being paid, but if you like it I will just give you one hundred," she explained, her eyes twinkling with mischief at her deal.

Damn, that was a good offer I wasn't keen on ever seeing Clippers again but one hundred dollars is one hundred dollars, that's a good week's evening meals!

"Ok, but not too short please," I whispered, feeling silly but unable to stop it.

"You'll be fine, mmm mighty fine when I am done," she said, smiling a hungry smile that took my mind off my predicament if I'm being honest.

"There now don't you look Hot! Don't get me wrong you were fine before but grrrrr," she said laughing with sparkles in her eyes and dimples in her cheeks.

I looked different! I wasn't sure I liked it but I had seen worse in the mirror, she must have seen the look,

"Give it a day or so, you'll love it honestly," she said, "now we need a monthly appointment going forwards,"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but there is no way I will ever pay two hundred dollars for a haircut," I said softening the blow with, "no matter how beautiful the stylist,"

"Well you see I am going to do you a special offer," she said quietly as if it were a secret, "one song one haircut, you bring your guitar next time ok?"

As I stood to leave she kissed me on the cheek with a hug, she also slipped what I hoped to be one hundred dollars into my back pocket,

Darren13
Darren13
442 Followers