Community College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look I have had a very nasty life ok, this is the time and first place I have not been literally fighting for my life. So I am sorry if I'm not the whore you were expecting or as good as you wanted ok!" I said more upset than I thought I would be,

"And you can take that lot back! apart from my clothes actually, I will just grab mine and drop this suit off at your reception tomorrow." with that I marched into the house.

"Everything ok?" Natalie asked smiling,

"Not if you pull any shit like that again it won't be!" I growled at her and she shrank away tail between her legs knowing she had gone too far.

I walked in and Tash grabbed me, "you don't have to sing," she said kindly so I snuck away to the indoor pool where I lounged sulking, well the day had been going a little too well.

Stephanie walked in looking very hungry-eyed, as she made sure it was just us in the room,

"So I just heard if I had been a little more forward, I could have taken your innocence baby," she cooed,

"It's right I was looking for a cougar or a Mommy to show me how to be a man," I growled huskily and I swear she almost fell over

"Baby, Mommy would have loved that," she purred, "look what I found," she said Passing me an acoustic guitar, I knew what she wanted and what I could get, sex with an out-and-out gorgeous woman as well as some more video evidence. I started Strumming 4 Am by Daughtry and lost myself in it as the words came,

"Yesterdays gone and tomorrows come way too fast, You were my first love California my last, And now I'm wide awake, thinking of you with every breath I take....

She was nearly in my lap as I started and when I sang you were my first love, I stared into her eyes and she melted, unfortunately, the music brought the girls who did a double take on how close she was sitting and her rushed breathing.

I rolled into a rough and ready raw version of shooting stars, the raw opening vocals were what I needed to release some of my angst and they all stood transfixed at me as the Gibson caressed them.

Soon enough the girls dragged me to the Les Paul and the amp where I decided to unleash a few vocal delights I wanted to try out, I was sure there wasn't a dry anything in the house. On request, I redid Shooting Stars with the electric guitar and I moved to clean the vocals up, I loved that song as it allowed the growl in my voice to cut loose loud and hard.

I must have looked a sight down to my silk shirt, the jacket had come off and the shirt was mostly open, the singing had boiled my blood, my fingers danced across the strings to match my voice in an ever-increasing rise of noise. I had no idea if it was any good as it was raw untested, purely on instinct. I dropped Alive by Daughtry as I kept playing trying to ride the high or stay ahead of it and I had a captive audience who became screaming groupies without reason.

Katrina was recording sound on my phone while videoing me on hers naturally, it was wild and I let my voice out, this was for me now they had had their songs

I motioned to Tash who rushed over as I mouthed a song and she was nodding yes as she searched the lyrics in a giddy rush, her mom's eyes shone at seeing her daughter so happy.

We then dueted Separate Ways as a jam, she wasn't used to it, they all stood back as I really cut loose on the guitar shredding it and my fingers, I was sure they hated it but I couldn't stop. They stood open-mouthed where they had been rocking out, but this was a hard guitar sound blasting them loudly as we sang our hearts out.

She was awesome, she had a set of pipes on her and she loved it as we interacted back and forth, then it was over and I was exhausted, Helen stepped in and switched the amp off. To the complaints, she simply pointed to my shirt undone and soaked in sweat

"Back off he needs fluids and a rest," she said firmly to a group of out-of-control women high on music and wine as I took the soaking rag that was an expensive silk shirt off and looked for a towel.

Elise came in with new jeans and a too-tight T-shirt as I went to dry myself off in an upstairs bathroom, suddenly I heard my songs on the impressive house sound system. The door opened behind me and I heard the lock click as it closed, I was surprised to see Stephanie standing behind me with a towel as I stood in a guest bedroom.

She didn't speak just walked over and started to towel me off slowly but she would not be hurried, slapping my hands away,

"I'm wet here Mommy," I whispered and it certainly lit her fuse, as she started pulling at my suit trousers,

"You're wet? Baby feel how wet you have made Mommy," she whispered so huskily I was shocked as she took my hand and slipped it under her skirt and into her soaking wet panties.

"What a naughty boy to get me so worked up, baby," she cooed as I worked my guitarist fingers over her slick folds, teasing her gently.

She grabbed my hand and thrust herself on it out of control as she desperately undid my trousers,

"Careful I'm taking them back tomorrow," I said, suddenly mindful of their cost as she attacked them.

But she shut me up with a deep, hungry ravenous kiss that took my breath away, I was groping her big firm heavy pear-shaped breasts pulling at her nipples through the fabric.

"Gnawwwwww" she cried out as I did,

"Mommy needs you, baby Mommy needs you real bad," she was yelping growling and keening, all reason had long since left, the groupie in her taking over as I placed us by the big mirrors.

She had her eyes closed as I pressed play on the mobile and recorded her some, She had my cock out now and slid to the floor eyes closed sucking me in deep as I recorded her face in beautiful high def.

I moved the phone to a propped-up position and pulled her off me as she gasped unhappy to have my cock removed, I picked her up pressing her into the mirror, and I smacked her ass.

"Bad mommy," I growled and pulled her ass back to me as I lifted the skirt and my cock managed to find her on the first try, she was so wet the head squeezed in and I forced him deeper as she cried out.

I was able to get a good three inches into her and she locked up as I pulled her onto me and bit her neck, not enough for a mark just enough to dominate.

"Bad boy," she cooed, "how hard are you, damn Baby boy needs his mommy," she cried out, pushing herself back onto me as I pushed myself deeper into her, resulting in her taking a further three rock-hard inches into her tight as a velvet vice like pussy.

She was as wet as a winter's night and felt just as stormy, her muscles contracting onto me tightening gripping me even more, it made me grunt and thrust in deeper again in retaliation. We both cried out, I was somewhat mindful that the music was drowning our own noises out as she gasped when I bottomed out in her, I tried to give her a rest but she was thrusting back on me fucking herself hard!

Realising it would be rude not to, I joined in timing our thrusts into long deep hard heavy thrusts making her whimper and yelp as I ground my dominance over the bitch who'd ruined my life. Truthfully speaking I'd have jumped off a cliff for her at this particular moment, we were one and we were fucking amazing. Certainly, I blamed the adrenaline for causing such a traitorous reaction but it couldn't be helped.

We were now in sync as I forced myself as deep as I could go with every thrust and she matched me thrust for thrust and power for power, I saw her eyes roll back again and covered her mouth as she screamed into it. I was lost as I went as deep as I could growling at her as I came throwing rope after rope, sending what felt like gallons into her greedy womb.

Fuck! That had happened I thought as I tried to pull out but she followed me back keeping us together and releasing my initial panic as I cupped her breasts and kissed her neck and then her lips as she turned her head.

"Shit are you ok?" I asked as I had been pretty rough, she was basically hanging on in there for some of it while playing a big part for most of it.

"I'm not that delicate my baby boy. Mommy's fine she can take her baby's big cock," she purred, as she licked my face, " I was made to take my baby's cock," she whispered then bit me on the jaw.

Reason slowly returned to her eyes as she released me, that vice eventually relinquishing its hold on me.

"Sorry baby mommy was hungry," she purred, kissing me again.

A knock on the door had us scrambling but she knew the layout grabbed her things and slipped into the bathroom that joined the room next door, With one final kiss she closed the door and was gone.

I saw the phone, thank fuck she hadn't and pocketed it as I dried myself off, I answered the door in just the towel to throw anyone off their game, that worked as poor Tash, Amy and Natalie almost had a joint heart attack.

"Sorry I got undressed and must have taken a nap, I won't be a second." I lied and closed the door slipping the new jeans and t-shirt on, my preferred fit was baggy, these were Snug!

"You ok?" a concerned Tash asked as Amy nodded along whereas Nat mouthed 'dirty boy'! From behind their backs,

"I'm good thanks although I could eat again if there is anything, sorry don't worry if there isn't," I replied, I was famished, I had worked up quite an appetite....

I could not wait to see the video of me fucking the wicked witch or Mommy as she Preferred...

To be continued....