Community College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mindlessly thrusting herself onto my fingers as I tried to regain composure, she was ruining my practice session but when her eyes rolled into the back of her yet again it was time.

I was beyond hard as I slipped out of my jeans and she was no help, lost in her lust, but then I was free and I slipped the tip of my eight-inch rock-hard cock into her entrance to heaven. She tightened around him as I slowly edged inch by inch into her, it was beyond my wildest dreams as her warm wet velvet tunnel gripped my cock trying to milk him every inch I put into her.

I bit down on her breast suckling and licking her nipple, as she gasped she involuntarily flexed and I thrust the rest of my throbbing hard cock into her bottoming out against her. She cried out as I went still to give her time to relax around me, but she never did so I just started to move my cock out and in as I built up a slow and steady rhythm.

So much for a cougar teaching me on the job, this one appeared to be defective but you would never send her back as she felt so very very good as her pussy contracted around me constantly.

She looked every bit as good as she felt and the sounds she was releasing were driving me right to the very edge, a mixture of tiny gasps, gulps, grunts and tinkling noises that were too damn sexy.

I was driving myself into her now and with my endurance I was good but she started panting as her legs wrapped around me and she let out a yelp that signalled her end yet again. This time however she actually locked up, her folds gripped me so tightly I came with a roar as I tried to force myself deeper into her, her legs held us together and she screamed a long and very loud scream as she bit into my neck and hung on.

This had the effect of actually causing more thrusts I had no control over as she milked every last drop out of me.

I held myself above her not wanting to drop my weight onto her petite frame but I desperately wanted to collapse so I aimed sideways loosening my grip to allow her freedom but she clung to me all the tighter. We lay there for ages as I just watched her closed eyes, she seemed unable to come back to herself.

Damn, I think I broke my cougar! I thought to myself as I smiled at her beautiful face and I placed a gentle kiss on her lips but she still didn't come back to me. I gently picked her up and carried her to an open door that was her very lavish bedroom, four-poster bed and everything required for a fairy tale.

She weighed nothing so I pulled back the covers and gently placed her down on the bed covering her, I then laid a fire in the fireplace and lit it to keep her warm. I went and sat watching the ocean as I finished my whisky, it was so good I finished hers too as the waves crashed I had turned the lights low and the embers of the fire danced along the window.

I think I was waiting for her to wake up, she was so good once would never be enough but I knew it would have to be. After thirty minutes I laid another couple of thick logs on the fires and covered them with the guards that sat ready, I placed another kiss on her lips and crept out setting the alarm by pressing the big button and closing the door behind me.

The walk back along the beach woke me up pretty quickly as the wind was cold and misty rain had settled in, none of which could take away the happiness tonight with her had given me. I went to sleep a man no longer a virgin and she was everything I had ever hoped for, she'd made it clear there was no future just one night of fun and I was happy with that.

These night's singing was providing a smorgasbord of available wanton flesh that I would devour forever and a day, that was the last thought I had as I drifted off to sleep, alarm set an hour later as music class would once again be unnecessary.

I woke with a huge smile on my non-virgin face as I stretched lazily in bed, I had about five thousand dollars in the bank now and nearly two in cash. I was enjoying the extra time and hardly missing the sixty dollars so maybe I would skip the nights from now on.

I completed my circuits and was surprised when I came in for my toast to find an absolute pile of bacon alongside mounds of thick-cut bread and butter. I ate two huge bacon sandwiches and watched as old Nan made the rest into three sandwiches which she packed in a bag for me.

The look she gave me as I hugged and gave her a big kiss on the forehead was one for the ages, she smiled so wide as I slipped away unseen to the beach. I had a text to phone Amy but she still sounded angry in her text so I decided I could skip that as I walked around town a bit.

I was looking at an extremely chunky sweater when she phoned,

"Hi, Amy how are you today?" I asked cheerfully, which threw her off

"Oh hi, I have your money and Tash needs to speak to you asap, where are you?" she asked impatiently,

"I'm checking a sweater out, I will be at school soon ok?" I said,

"No, do not buy anything!" Katrina yelled so loud from the background the till girl laughed as I winced.

Sure enough, they were there five minutes later as I shrugged at the girl who found this highly amusing.

"No no no! It's like you have no idea about clothes!" Katrina snapped,

"I mean it looks warm and I want warm, what else is there?" I asked genuinely confused,

"Fashion! Do you not want people to be attracted to you?" she asked as the rest looked on amused,

"No I'd rather be warm and unnoticed thanks, but this bloody haircut is getting more attention than I'd like!" I said as they tried to comprehend someone not being bothered.

"On Instagram, you'd have so many followers you could sing and they would pay you advertising!" she practically yelled,

"Really? I wouldn't mind that, but I prefer a quiet life with the odd wild night," I said smiling as they looked aghast.

"We need to talk about your priorities young man," Amy said, looking serious

"We really don't, I just want my two hundred dollars for services rendered, oh and this sweater," I said as she went completely red and the till girl asked If I could do it any cheaper. Which sent two of the girls into a fit of giggles as Amy explained it was a song to a girl I wasn't sure was buying it.

"Asshole! And you didn't even do that on purpose!" Amy yelled giving me my two hundred dollars as Tash looked at my second-hand sweater as if it were contagious.

"So one thousand dollars, will you do it for that?" Tash asked quietly,

"I'd do a lot for that!" I said winking as we walked towards school.

"Damn someone got laid last night," Natalie said to the annoyance of the others,

"How he left with the Wilsons?" Amy asked screwing her face up at that image,

"Well, I did have dinner at their house after playing his guitar for a couple of songs," I said

"Damn, I missed that! Did anyone record it?" Katrina asked seriously,

"No, don't you have enough yet?" I asked her,

"No! I will collect every song you release as well, you better sign them!" she said pouting sweetly.

"It's a hobby that soothes my soul, I will be a forgotten coder in a few years," I said smiling at the thought of steady work and my own place.

"You'd be happy with that?" Amy asked

"Live my life and see if that sounds good or not!" I said quietly.

"Who did you sleep with last night then stud," the very cute not so quiet Natalie asked mischievously,

"I will never tell," I said smiling, "A gentleman never should."

"Ha, he did though, I was beginning to think you were a virgin," Katrina said laughing,

"What's wrong with that?" Tash asked defensively, looking very shy as she went red.

"Nothing at all," I answered her smiling, "I was."

A few shocked faces before they mostly just started laughing

"Will you? Help me today that is?" Tash asked me quietly,

"What with your virginity?" I answered laughing, hey they teased me enough, but the new shade of red she turned made me ashamed of myself, as all the others laughed.

"Sorry, but sure just pick a song we have the morning to learn," I said softly, hopefully conveying I meant it and she sort of smiled as the jokes kept on coming.

"I still like that one song," she said.

"And it's your choice as I don't know how strong your voice is," I replied, "but I heard one and it comes to mind for you, but you'd need a very strong voice for it so forgive me,"

"Hey now, she has a really strong voice handsome, what was your choice?" Katrina asked very interested,

"No, I have embarrassed her enough for one day, I will share it when it's just the two of us," I said smiling,

"Hey No fair, we are in the studio with you two!" Katrina, my biggest fan said pouting.

"No, early testing is just us two actually," Tash said smiling, as we walked to the school,

"Should I check the Music class?" I asked the group,

"Nope, she hates you," Amy said simply, as I walked away with Tash, she had a point.

I hadn't bothered collecting my guitar or amp as it was purely an acoustic song for Tash, so I borrowed a school one as we practised her song. It went well but I didn't love it, and she did have the voice for my choice.

"Go on then, what's your choice, Savant?" Tash said mockingly,

So I played Shallow by Lady Gaga on my phone, I had learnt it a few days ago and she went quiet, very quiet, too quiet.

"Look I'm sorry, I just thought about that one when you asked, ignore me I'm an idiot ok," I said, trying to back peddle out of trouble as five hundred dollars is five hundred dollars, I'm not an idiot! I thought smiling.

She looked up at me then with a vulnerability I had never seen before,

"It's my favourite song, but when I suggested it, Todd and his friends laughed so hard I, well I was just so embarrassed, are you trying to embarrass me because I upset you?" she whispered, looking absolutely terrified.

"I would never try to do that to anybody and that asshole deserves such a kicking," I finished with a serious growl that made her shiver and then burst into laughter,

"I would pay good money to see you do that," she said happily,

"Look I'm sorry for that wisecrack earlier as well, I hate people always laughing at me and then I go embarrassing you like that," I said as she looked at me wide-eyed and smiling,

"It's ok, it was just banter right?" she said as I nodded, "I almost believed you earlier though, about you having been a virgin until last night that is, stupid huh!"

"Why it was true, what's the big deal?" I said smiling,

"Oh let me see, unbelievable hunk can not be a virgin is why and besides I saw what those women were like with you in just one place," she said nervously,

"Yeah, but that's only since I've been here, honestly before here nobody looked at me twice and I am so bad with girls," I said making her laugh,

Then I played the intro to the song and smiled as the words arrived unbidden yet again,

"Tell me something, girl Are you happy in this modern world, Or do you need more? Is there something else your searchin' for?........"

She came in on the right note pitch perfect and dazzled me with her joy as she sang the right song for her, before blowing me away with her power when she hit her stride. I left the last couple of lines alone which further highlighted her voice, instead clapping her at the end.

She jumped at me hugging me suddenly and I couldn't help smiling so widely that I laughed at myself.

"Amazing, your voice is perfect," I said truthfully and she burst into tears, oh what the fuck!

"Happy tears! Seriously that felt, not of this world! I can't describe how good that felt!" she said as I stepped back when Helen walked in,

"Again? So now you're upsetting our favourite students while you blatantly bunk off classes," she snarled, "who the hell do you think you are?"

"What! We all heard you rudely, snidely in fact kick him out of class yesterday, now you burst in here making shit up about the man who just coaxed The best performance of my life out of me!" Tash yelled at a stunned Helen,

"Just who the hell do you think you are? I will be making a complaint about your blatant and continued harassment of my very good friend here," she was still yelling and Helen was looking worried.

I was as stunned as Helen, "Well I think a break is due anyway miss, I need some food and you need to calm down before this afternoon, I have class but you should seriously just relax ok," I said and she smiled at me as we both completely ignored Helen

"Fine, though I get to buy you lunch, Don't think I will be forgetting this!" she snapped the last part at Helen as we walked out leaving her there.

"What did you do to her? she's normally so nice," Tash asked as walked side by side, "she's not another of your cougars is she?"

"No, I was rude to her over something that I possibly shouldn't have been and I backed out of her pageant, really I think it's the pageant thing," I whispered conspiratorially making her laugh,

"Oh, then it's totally that, she so wants to win and you're her winning ticket that's refused to play!" she said, happy having totally figured it all out, well almost.

She treated me to a huge plate of pasta and sausage, garlic bread and a salad with a water and we sat down at a table together, Lucy and Rosy hovered near us which made me laugh so I invited them to sit.

"Your Aunt is being a particular Bitch to him today," Tash snapped at Lucy like it was her fault.

"It's fine," I said as she looked at me worried, "What I am worried about is Amy when you win,"

"It's not a competition dufus!" Tash said, making me chock on sausage, I liked this new relaxed her,

"Promise me you won't let any asshole upset you this afternoon. If you sing that song like that you walk an A* or whatever grades they give, seriously!" I said

"Shit! No way! his song choice is perfect for you, isn't it? goddamn it! You were my secret weapon" Amy pouted. As the table roared with laughter at her reaction.

"I thought you said it wasn't a competition and she wouldn't be pissed at me!" I said to Tash,

"You totally did! you absolute first-year shit!" Amy said pouting this time,

"Yeah sorry, it's just Wow!" I said and she groaned,

"Oh, God! How good is it Tash? He doesn't normally say this shit!" Amy asked and her friends couldn't stop laughing.

"I cried, I literally cried it felt so good, like not of this world good!" she whispered and the laughing stopped as all eyes fell on me,

"What! She sang the hell out of it not me," I said, defending myself from their looks of condemnation for not doing the same for them.

"You wouldn't have chosen my song, would you?" Amy asked quietly,

"Nope," I said quietly,

"You Asshole!" she said as she laughed, at least she was laughing,

"Nope not gonna say," I said quickly before she could ask me what I would have picked for her, as I stuffed pasta into my mouth to their horrified looks, "What? I'm hungry,"

"Seriously dude, we don't want a fat Singer!" Amy said, wait what?

"You do eat a lot, I mean the size of your clothes, it won't be long before it hits your looks," Nat said laughing at my horrified gaze.

"You and me, closet!" I said, as the rest went silent, she looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights,

"Wait, is this like a seven minutes of heaven thing?" Katrina asked, startling the poor brunette even further, "because if it is, well that's more of a me thing," she said winking at me.

"Cool your jets, it's an evidence thing, and well an advice thing but not sexual before you ask you, little pervert," I said making Katrina cough and the rest howl with laughter.

After I finished eating little Natalie was staring at me while trying to seem like she wasn't, it was very cute, she followed me wide-eyed as I walked her to an empty classroom.

"Nothing sexual, I promise" I whispered to her,

Then I took off my coat, sweater and t-shirt showing her myself topless and therefore proving to her I wasn't fat, her eyes glued themselves to my six/eight pack and my chiselled pecs as I redressed.

"What the actual fuck! do you ever eat!" she yelled at me as if she were mad.

"Hey, you watch me eat all the time then call me out for being fat! I was just proving a point," I said as I led her back to the waiting table who were watching her like a hawk,

"What did you do to my little Nat?" Amy mock yelled as Natalie refused to say but just stared at my chest and Abs covered though they were.

After a few minutes, I left for class, reminding Tash I would need her to bring the spare acoustic guitar, as I left I saw them fly into a huddle around poor little Nat, she hadn't been ready for the attention.

I had a great computer science class where I was allowed to wander through our later topics and my sort of vacant look as I skimmed the pages fascinated the Professor.

I got to the recital in plenty of time to find all the gang of girls there including Lucy and Rosy which I was glad about, but I was not ready for them all to be trying to use x-ray vision on me.

"Really Nat? I thought out of them all you could be trusted," I said, mock upset.

"Asshole that should have been me, we're best buddies after all," Amy said and I wasn't sure she was feigning upset.

"I will see that Eight pack stud! Even if I have to rufie you," Katrina said a little too loud as we garnered far too much attention!

"Hey, quiet voice," I hissed, and she looked a little bit sorry.

Tash walked over eyebrow raised at that with her mother, and her mother's friends and introduced me to them,

Her mother said "Whatever you did, do it again, she's a different girl. Oh, and she talked her father into loaning you this," and she passed me a Gibson of similar quality to last night's one, in other words, an absolute beauty and I immediately got the feel of her.

"I want a man to stroke me like that someday," one of her mother's friends said making me blush.

"I thought you'd have been more blown away by the loaner," Tash whispered as we waited for the go.

"I played a similar one not so long ago, don't get me wrong they are both out of this world and I am grateful, though this will sound better for you," I said cheekily as I winked at her making her blush.

And then it was go time, Helen blatantly ignored me with a hint of colour so I assumed something had been said, with the same judges as yesterday including my hated StepMother the undisputed BowJob queen. In the crowd with Tash's mother was Elise an obvious family friend.

I winked again at Tash getting a confident smile and a nod in return as I started the intro closing my eyes, letting the music wash over me as I sang the opening verse,

"Tell me something, girl Are you happy in this modern world, Or do you need more? Is there something else your searchin' for?........"

She hit the join perfectly and effortlessly as she sang her heart out in that song, In every way it was better than this morning's version, which I hadn't thought could be topped but this guitar sound was gorgeous and only added to it.

I opened my eyes as I stayed out of the last few lines emphasising her voice even more and she received a standing ovation all around, I tried to sneak to the side letting her stand alone.

She jumped on me hugging me so tight Her small perfect breasts woke me up, I had just played music after all and that makes me hornier and I tried to gain a degree of separation. But her mother who'd had it professionally recorded raced over and joined the hug rather than allow me to leave it!

Finally, I managed to break away to give them some proper family time, only to get engulfed in what turned into a group hug with the rest of the girls.

"Asshole," Amy whispered, but her heart wasn't in it, she looked too pleased for her friend.

I managed to steal away to where the guitar case sat and laid the beauty safely to rest.

"I wish I could get an amazing-looking young man to handle me so beautifully," Elise whispered to me as I stood up straight, she had the hint of a blush.