Community College Ch. 03

Story Info
The third part of his hatred for his Stepmother.
13.7k words
4.76
14.4k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
445 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. Please note there is Stepmother-Stepson relationship, but as it is not blood-related, this is in the Mature section. Please send me any feedback, and as with all my stories, these aren't professional, therefore the grammar and spelling will not be perfect.

I followed the girls downstairs, with Tash and Amy leading the way. Nat hung back, smirking at me; she had some knack for being able to read me, which was kind of spooky. I smiled as she mouthed naughty naughty yet again, so I accidentally slipped and slapped her hard on the ass. One yelp later, and she had caught up with the other two, throwing the cutest scowls over her shoulder at me.

She would learn; she was the one nearest my age that I had designs on fucking; it looked as if it may have to involve a bit of spanking as well; I'd have to look up a how-to' of that online.

As we walked through an understandably tiring group of cougars and milfs, there were some very, very rich women here; it was codenamed Cougar Central. I spotted a few notable absences from earlier: Helen, Stephanie, and Elise. Damn, I had been hoping to catch a lift with Elise later. Never mind; I am sure one of the five younger ladies here would have someone collect them; they'd surely give me a lift.

I looked up to see Tash's mother coming over; she was an elegant and beautiful woman.

"Hello again, Ma'am," I said warmly.

"It's Mackenzie, not Ma'am or just Mack to you, Rockstar; what can I get for you?" She asked in a sexy tone that immediately caused a huffing noise to come from her daughter.

"He wants something to eat, Mom, and since when is anyone allowed to call you Mack?" Tash asked. She whined like a teenager when she was actually twenty. Damn, I was the kid here!

"Oh my, well, since we can practically see his ribs, we should feed him up; we have a party catered for in the fridge, so..." Mackenzie said, but was interrupted.

"Fine, we have him; you can go back to your friends," Tash said, happy to deal with it.

"Nonsense Natasha, your friends are my friends, and my friends are yours; you should go and see them, as they came especially to see you. I'm sure I can look after our young friend here." Mack said, with a mischievous look in her rather delightful eyes, Go Mac Daddy go.

But the look Tasha was giving me threatened a whole heap of violence should I encourage her in any way, shape, or form. I couldn't keep the smile from my face, and they all were giving me evil looks, including tiny Nat, who seemed to have me figured out pretty well, although anything sexual aimed at her, threw her off.

"I think I can solve this, Mackenzie; I have looked after him all afternoon for you. What do you say, James?" Elise stepped in, but she was using my real name, which wasn't a good sign.

If I were to be honest here, I would be happy with whoever could show me where the damn fridge was! I was starving now, and all this mentioning of ribs meant I could really eat some spare ribs right about now! Nat smiled at me, and I was beginning to get worried about that psychic, sexy little pixie.

"Whoever holds the key to the fridge, has the key to my heart," I said with complete sincerity. That didn't exactly go down well with anybody, so fuck it, I'll find the fridge on my own.

"Nonsense, as you said, you were stuck with him all afternoon; go have some fun with the girls; let me take a turn looking after our young man," Mack purred, eyes full of promise. What was in the wine?

She was a little older; I'd say that she was around the thirty-eight to forty mark, but in no way would that be held against her. Oh no, I was an equal opportunities kind of guy. She was around five feet five, slightly thicker built than the younger models, but I could see Yoga was still doing a fine job keeping her firm, toned, and supple. With a firm ass, flared hips, and fine-looking breasts caged in such a way I couldn't get a handle on their size, she was still very much a looker.

She had long blonde curly hair, a classically beautiful face with high cheekbones and green eyes, and a wide, sensual mouth that was currently smiling a dazzling smile at me. Damn, I was kind of staring at her tits, like they were on a test and I was cramming for it. This hadn't endeared me to my friends, however, and they were glaring at me with less subtlety.

"I'll happily put myself in your good hands, Mack," I said, enjoying this now, as she would know where the ribs were; she certainly had hungry eyes.

"Right, this way then, you handsome young darling," she said, her voice dripping with promise. She slipped her arm into mine and led me towards the kitchen, hopefully. I could feel the glares on my back like lasers.

She led me to an island in her kitchen, where I sat while she brought steak, sliders, and a whole mess of ribs. My eyes must have lit up like the Fourth of July because she was laughing at me kindly.

"Oh my, it's been a long time since anyone looked at me like you look at those ribs," she said, smiling, but I could feel an underlying sadness and nervousness about her.

"Well then, you've been around a whole lot of blind men, Mackenzie," I said, as huskily as I could get away with, but leaving it as an implication, I didn't want to get tossed from this party without eating.

"My my, aren't you the young charmer? I bet all the ladies flock to you, don't they?" She purred. Yes, I wanted to make her feel better, but she was not however on my to-do list.

"Why, thank you, ma'am," I said, playing up the charm.

"I told you to call me Mack, you naughty boy; it's a privilege very few are afforded," she said cheekily. We were playing now, flirting back and forth, while I waited anxiously for my ribs.

"Nonsense, Mack, that one was on purpose; I was going for charm, but obviously it was a fail," I mock-sulked, and she ate it up as she piled my plate high.

A maid came to help but was shooed away. We were fine, apparently, as she heated a steak with three sliders and a host of delicious-smelling ribs. But then the girls were back! They better not fuck up this food for me, I hoped my eyes conveyed that, but Nat was the only one who seemed to guess the real prize I was after.

"You are wanted, Mommy," Tasha said sweetly, taking over the reheating process. Then motioning for the maid to get in there, Do not! Burn that food.

"Hungry, James?" Amy asked, sliding into the seat next to mine and smiling.

"Starving, do not mess this up!" I said I was short on patience.

"Poor baby, has mommy not fed you yet?" she asked, mockingly but frustratingly funny.

"Hell! You do you, and I'll do me, and right now this me is hungry," I growled unintentionally.

"Now now, James, you be a good boy, and we will feed you," Amy teased, as Nat laughed at me behind her back, while Tash and her mother had a rather heated private discussion.

Now normally, my love of a nice family would have had me rush in to stop the said argument, but I was too busy watching the maid; she had my food.

"Are you listening to me, J?" Amy said. Switching it up was a nice touch.

"Excuse me, Miss, are they ready yet?" I asked. However, she shook me off, and goddamn it, the longer this was drawn out, the more worried I was getting.

"Hey!" An unhappy Amy said, poking me in my ribs!

"I get it! Look, I will do almost anything for those ribs; ok, I'm obsessing," I replied intensely, but just then the maid brought me over a twelve-ounce rib eye steak.

I did not even wait for the cutlery; I just picked that hot-assed steak up and chewed on it. The maid rushed over with a knife, fork, and napkin. God, this was the life. Great food, good booze, and great sex--could it get any better?

Amy was scowling at me, and Nat had slipped into her seat as she stalked around, sulking over who knows what; she was a very antsy girl. Natalie and I appeared to be similar, as she looked up at me with puss in boots eyes, before slicing herself a piece of my steak.

"Oh no! He does not have to share, Nat; we will be serving soon; surely you can wait until then!" Mack chided Nat, who looked to have less fat on her than me!

Natalie pouted behind her back, and she was giving me the eyes again.

"Sorry, baby, I was waylaid. Is everything ok?" She cooed, Hell in for a penny.

"I haven't tried the rest yet, Mack," I said softly, with a little growl in my voice. She turned to hustle me the rest of the food, and as soon as she turned, I had two bites of the perfect steak ready for Nat, proving we were in sync; she'd eaten the first and palmed the second before anyone else saw a thing. A wink and a smile were all there was, but suddenly a hand over my shoulder, running down my chest, told me this could fuck my food up.

It was one of Mack's friends, who obviously got a little handsy when, a few cups into the night,

"Mom!" was all it took from Tasha to have Mack guide her friend away, just as my sliders were delivered.

All eyes were now hungrily staring at my plate. Oh hell no!

"Get your own; there's plenty in the fridge!" I growled.

"We have to wait!" Amy said sweetly, stealing a slider; Tash took one and Nat the other!

"I'm telling Mack!" I said, possibly petulantly,

"You call my mother Mack again, and see what happens!" Tash growled. I liked this side of her.

"I will, and I know what happens! Go figure which side I pick!" I shot back as the damn maid disappeared. There were more sliders in the fridge! I hadn't even tried one.

Mack appeared as they miraculously finished, leaving no evidence but their smug smiles.

"Wow, you were hungrier than I thought, my poor baby. How were the sliders?" She asked. I smiled, and the three slider-stealing shits paled.

"I wouldn't know, Mack," I whispered. "They stole them, as I ate the steak you kindly prepared for me," I quietly said, looking up at her under hooded eyes. I saw hers flash! Damn!

"Did they steal my baby's food? The food that I prepared for him personally, Maria, four more sliders!" she shouted, while still smiling at me, before turning to the three girls who were trying to slink away, "Girls, a word, please." and she led them away as I finished my steak and started on the ribs, smiling like the man who was now getting four sliders, not three.

"That was mean, sweetheart," Elise purred, appearing on my shoulder. Damn, she was sneaky.

"They started it!" I said, with a mouth full of succulent, delicious ribs. I was wondering if there would be leftovers.

"Now now, just because you are the youngest here and every cougar is regressing to calling you baby, nice job there, by the way," she said, smiling proudly.

"Will they take the suit back if I get it dry-cleaned?" I asked her earnestly.

"Why does it matter so much, baby? Damn! What it rolls off the tongue just looking at you, they fit well, by the way, how clothes should!" Elise said, slipping into my lap and looking at the ribs.

"Go on, they are gorgeous," I growled into her neck.

"I shouldn't a moment on the lips, they say," she whispered.

"No way, powerful, sexy Elise worries about that," I said. Then leant into her ear and whispered, "I licked every inch of those thighs; a pound of ribs wouldn't hurt you, baby."

She blushed, looked around, and grabbed a couple of ribs as I passed her a napkin.

"Careful, Mommy doesn't see you stealing; she's feeding me up," I whispered, making her choke.

"You are terrible!" she said, mock-outraged and trying not to laugh.

"Hey, I need to eat, and you need to be careful; I can think of much better things for you to choke on," I whispered. I was worried for a second that I had gone too far, but then she howled with laughter.

We sat and ate the ribs, with El stealing the occasional one when she was sure no one was around. Then the maid brought me four amazing-looking sliders, and my eyes shone with delight.

"I would say you'll get fat, but where do you put it all?" She asked me seriously.

"Every morning, one hundred situps, pushups, pullups, flutter kicks, burpees, and a ten-minute plank, followed by a run on the beach and an hours swim; the same in the evening but with a double run and swim time," I said quietly, seriously knowing I sounded like a lunatic.

She lifted my eyes back up, as they'd dropped to the floor in shame.

"Why, Baby? Why torture yourself; surely a six-pack is good enough?" she asked me, expecting a serious answer.

"I have issues with my head; things weren't very nice growing up," I whispered. "The exercise tires out my brain, so it can't hurt me so much," I replied quietly. I had no idea where that answer came from; it was the most honest I had ever been, even with myself, as a lone tear fell from my left eye.

She surprised me then, as she hugged me with such ferocity that I was shocked. Of course, the others came in at that point and saw the tear.

Amy asked, "Who stole his food this time?" Just like that, I started to laugh, and the sad spell was broken. As I protected my sliders from the incoming hoard, I missed a look between Elise and Mack as Elise disappeared.

"What was that about, J?" Amy asked as she nudged me.

"You nailed it, food thieves," I said, smiling, and she let it go.

"Here, beautiful, you more than earned this today," Tasha said, passing me one thousand dollars. It wasn't as big a stack as I had thought it would be, and she then waved off all my attempts to lower the price back to the original five hundred.

The sliders were amazing, and they had the decency to look ashamed at having stolen my original three.

I was about to steal away when a double single malt with an ice cube and a shot of soda was slipped into my hand by the returning Elise.

"I will drive you home in an hour; relax and enjoy yourself for once, ok?" She whispered and snuck a kiss on top of my head.

I did just that once I was fed. I found a quiet, comfortable seat and just relaxed with the same gorgeous whisky as at Elise's house.

"How do you do it?" Tash asked from my left, and as I opened my eyes, she must have slipped in next to me by the fire, with the other girls around us, all of them Amy, Nat, Lucy, Rosy, and Katrina, who had apparently been busy with her video application.

"Do what?" I answered sleepily,

"Make everyone like you or hate you? It's who and how you choose, isn't it?" She asked quietly, Well, that was deeper than I was expecting.

"I think he should just be allowed to relax, shouldn't he? I mean, he played ten or more songs," Natalie said, defending me instantly.

When I looked at her smiling, she stood up and slipped herself into my lap; she fit, and at that moment it wasn't sexual; she was comforting me, something I appreciated.

"What the hell!" Kat complained.

"Shut up, she's comforting me; you are far happier with the video me than the real thing, trust me," I said, finishing quietly.

"Why?" someone whispered.

"The real me is a tortured, insecure asshole who trusts no one; he's not pretty, and he's only kept caged with the exercise routines you all make fun of," I said with finality; thankfully, they left it at that as Nat cuddled into me like a cat.

"Are you sure she's not getting off on that?" Amy asked, laughing, as I leaned away to look at a very happy, content, petite twenty-year-old snuggled in my lap.

"I have no idea, but she sees into my head; she scares me," I whispered, and they all started laughing as I looked at my now empty glass.

"Did you?" and the little thief burst out laughing.

"What?" Amy asked, not wanting to be left out.

"She finished my whisky!" I said, surprised, as they all laughed again.

"How do you get whisky, anyway?" Lucy asked.

"Duh! Tortured rock singer, it's obligatory." Natalie sighed, and I cracked up, shaking my head.

"I will spank you, little miss!" I growled, and she wriggled her little ass into my lap.

"Hey!" Katrina laughed, pointing in fake outrage.

"Yeah, I saw it this time," I said, laughing along with her.

"And?" Katrina followed up.

"I enjoyed it, what? She was rubbing her cute little ass in search of my tiny dick," I said, laughing at their real outraged faces.

"It's anything but tiny!" Elise and Nat said at the same time, laughing with each other; the other faces were thankfully now staring at them.

"Oh, please! She's practically perched on it! And you should take him shopping; he's not shy!" Elise laughed hard.

"Hey, you had me stripped naked in the shop! Making me stand there in nothing but a tight pair of boxers!" I said, smiling, as the girls were now just staring at me. "What?" I asked them.

"Shush, they are picturing it, and yes, girls, I may have ordered him some snug Calvin Kleins in black!" she purred, as even Mack had stopped laughing.

"Shit! I should have taken him myself, but who knew he was hiding that body?" Mack was interrupted by her daughter.

"Mother! Do not ruin this image for me," she whispered at the end.

"If you had sent me, I'd have recorded it; I'm just saying," Katrina said, smiling at the thought, my little voyeur.

"Ok, enough, beautiful, we are leaving," Elise said as I stood while holding Nat. She was tiny like Rosy, whom I winked at, and she blushed such a vivid shade of red.

"Stop teasing her, Brute!" Lucy laughed as I went to leave.

"Nuh-uh," Amy said, jumping up, so I kissed her cheek goodbye. They then formed a line, and I was smiling from ear to ear; even Mack was there.

"Thank you so much for a lovely time, Mack, I said respectfully. "Shame we were interrupted; I'm sure I'd have enjoyed a private tour," I growled, and she shivered as she hugged me, feeling my ass.

"Mother!" Tash yelled.

"Oh, please, it's your own fault; he may be playing, but you can still cop a feel," she said, as she and Elise roared with laughter at the outraged faces of the younger girls.

We drove away after putting the guitar and amp into the car in comfortable silence. I was not used to them, but this was nice.

"Where should I drop you, secretive boy?" she asked quietly.

"Yours is fine, thanks, or town by the beach, if that's more comfortable," I answered.

"Oh please, mine will be fine, but no sex tonight; I know you fucked Stephanie, and I don't double down on the night," she said casually as if talking about the weather, which was drizzling and I was worried about walking with the amp.

"No worries; could I leave the amp in the car and collect it tomorrow, so I can store it at Larry's?" I asked, ignoring the main topic.

"Ooo cold. What, no arguments or denials?" She asked a little more heatedly,

"No, you know what you know; I'm worried about the amp as I haven't got a cover for it yet," I said, just as casually.

"One didn't come with it? Should I speak to Larry for my cub?" She asked, laughing,

"Hardly, they gave it to me! Can you believe that? They don't know me, yet they gave me a three-grand amp and acted put out when I tried to say no," I said, explaining to her the good deed they had already performed.

"So why Stephanie and not me? Tonight, I mean, I know she's..." she started. I interrupted her.

"No, No she's not; you are both stunning, but I would never, had I thought, I mean, you said a one-time deal, right?" I was a little confused.

"No, I said don't fall in love; it's just pleasure; I'm married," she added softly.

"Well, that wasn't clear, but then I was just an eighteen-year-old virgin, nervous in the face of perfection, so yeah, it could totally have been me," I said openly.

"Asshole! How is that even possible?" she started to say,

"And we are back here again; what difference does it make? I was going to lose it pretty soon anyway, what with the singing; I just got lucky it was with you and not some forgettable barroom hookup," I said defensively.

Darren13
Darren13
445 Followers