Community College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing was, she was now on display, lying in front of me, helplessly pinned to the bed. I cocked my head at her because underneath that old, staid dressing gown was a white lace half-cup bra with a white waist cincher-suspender belt, holding up her sheer white stockings. The cincher belt was like a mini corset and was oh so fucking sexy, as was anything worn by this woman, well apart from that dressing gown.

"When did you put these on?" I asked, but it came out a mix of a low, deep growl; she shuddered hearing it as I stared at her like she was prey.

"Oh my god, baby, I put these on to entice you to come to bed," she purred sexily. "I wasn't sure if you were interested," she said, and then she yelped as I leaned in and bit her tummy very gently.

"Do you like them then?" She asked as I licked her tummy and made a trail to her oh-so-perfect big breasts. As I pulled the low cup down and freed her nipple, she laughed. As I engulfed the nipple in my mouth and licked it roughly with my tongue, she mewled under me.

"Fuckkkk baby, you only get thisssss, fuck!" she gasped as I sucked on her perfect nipple, pulling it between my teeth, and she was struggling to talk now. "You only get this baby if you promise to sleep next to meeeeeeee," she yelped as my fingers pulled her other nipple free.

"Open!" I growled as I lowered myself between her legs. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and I stared into them as I licked her dripping pussy.

"Gnnnnaaaahhhhh," she cried out as I slowly licked her entire lips repeatedly. "Fuck n-no fair," she gasped as she came already and tried to close her legs, but I simply held her open and continued unhurriedly, lapping at her sweet-tasting juices.

She was a mewling mess by the time I parted her folds with my tongue. She had no right to look so sexy and perfect, and for that, I was going to ruin her. I licked inside her lips, long, deep strokes between her folds mixed in with tiny flashes of my tongue. Then I came back outside and wrote the capital letter E on her lips, over and over again. She grabbed my head between her hands and pulled, pulling me to face her, away from her coveted, messy pussy.

"Baby, b-baby, tooooooo much!" She cried as I moved up to claim her lips, and as I did, my rock-hard cock pressed between her folds and into her pussy. "Gaaaahhhhh!" she screamed as I bit her ear.

"Mine!" I growled so low I worried myself. I pushed my rock-hard eight inches inside of her. Fuck, she was tight again. I growled out loud, a deep, throaty noise that seemed to affect her pussy as she spasmed again. "Argggggggghh," and I thrust inside her hard and felt her insides give and mould around me as I pushed my way in.

I bit her ear again, and she cried out-the signal for me to pound this cougar's pussy and make her mine. I pulled out and thrust inside; she was molten lava hot, and her insides seemed to be squirming around and all over me. She was constantly cumming on my big, hard dick; she may as well have been speaking tongues as I once again broke my teacher.

I was pounding into her over and over again, thrusting in deeply each and every time. Her eyes were no longer glazed; they were wild as she scratched at my back. Her legs locked around my waist as she thrust up to meet my invading cock. I had been trying to be a little gentle with her, but now she was thrusting to meet me, she was taking the whole hard cock.

She was so tight, so hot, and so fucking good. I was ready to blow, and she screamed out again. She seized up, and her pussy just locked my cock in a vice. I bit down on her shoulder as she latched on to mine, and we came together. I seemed to be pouring my very soul into her open, waiting womb.

I was buried as deep inside her as physically possible, and she was as wide as she could get to take more of me. We lay locked together in an almost animal-like joining; the only saving grace was that we were face-to-face; if this had been doggy style, I'm sure we would have been locked together.

After about ten minutes, I tried to gently pull out, but I swear she growled at me, her legs still locked around my waist.

"Shush, shush, baby, it's okay; I'm going to cuddle you all night long, but not like this; this will hurt you." I purred into her neck, and she mewled, "Come on, baby, unlock your legs." I whispered and covered her neck in kisses; she eventually let me go.

I slipped to the side and gathered her trembling body up in my arms. God, I hope I wasn't too rough. She kept moving her ass back, chasing my cock, and it wasn't until I bit the back of her neck that she stopped. We settled down then, and our combined breathing and heartbeats had us asleep in no time.

I woke with a warm happy smile, she was a perfect fit held in my arms, but she was out cold and I needed to train, I slipped away quietly so as not to wake her.

I'd just finished my circuits and was warming up before my run and swim. I was going to use my run to get my wetsuit for my swim, and I was feeling pretty happy about the multitasking when she finally woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said as she came in and kissed me. She looked so beautiful and happy, even with that godawful dressing gown on.

"I thought I'd get to wake up with you," she said softly, clearly disappointed.

"Yeah," I said, clearing my throat, "I was just about to head out for a swim and a run, so I will be all yours for the rest of the day after a few hours, ok?"

She nodded happily at that, and after another longer kiss, she let me leave without argument or drama, which surprised me but in a good way, and I spent the next three hours knackering myself out all over again. I had quickly but silently fetched my stuff. I'd then spent thirty minutes running the beach before a two-hour freezing-cold swim, letting my love know I wasn't afraid. Then I warmed myself up with a thirty-minute run, ending up back at Elise's house, which was locked.

Her car was gone, and my stuff was locked inside. I went home and changed my clothes, grabbing a few bucks before heading to Larry's to check if my guitar and amp were there. They weren't. Ok, so this was bad; maybe she was mad; she had my prized possessions, and I was overreacting. Calm down and take deep breaths. Nothing is over until it's over, so I went to the diner and ate the breakfast special, nursed a coffee, and slowly walked back to her house.

The Porsche was there along with its sister, a Porsche Taycan Turbo S, a sleek blue Sudan Cross sports car that, from the look of it, was hideously expensive. I slipped into a shadow to get a better view and saw an older man, maybe in his fifties, holding Elise possessively, his silver hair and stern looks telling me the owner was back, of both the house and her. I was surprised by the amount of jealousy coursing through my veins, both for her and for my stuff that was in his house. Hell, my one thousand dollars were drying by the fire, for fuck's sake.

He turned and walked further into the house, leaving her looking out of the window, so I moved out of the shadows, letting her see me. She looked panic-stricken just at the sight of me there, so I walked slowly away, sure that she would return my things later.

It was a sad, slow walk of contemplation, as once again I had shown vulnerability and been kicked in the head. This has got to stop. I walked along the beach and I saw a woman walking towards me. Stephanie never came to the beach, but there she was, a pristine beauty in an undeserving world.

Well, that was the impression she gave me as we walked closer to one another.

"This had better be a happy coincidence!" she hissed, already on the defensive.

"I beg your pardon," I said, Immaculate manners to the fore.

"This is my beach, and you just happen to be on it after we, we, well, after the party," she spat the words, as she was angry, like a cornered snake, coiling ready to strike.

"Oh, your beach! I thought this was a public beach; you should tell the sign company because they seem to have erred, M'lady!" I said, bowing sarcastically as I ignored her and continued on, Damn it! I wanted to warm up in front of my fire.

"What? Hey! You can't just ..." Her voice was thankfully lost to the wind and the waves as I walked on towards the bluff. The furthest point I had run to on this stretch that seemed to stick out into the water.

It was a great place for self-reflection. What was I doing playing games with these people, they had the money to ruin lives on a whim. But I hadn't been doing that; I had been keeping my head down and earning a living so that I could live a life. College, well, computer science was going well; I should probably see if I could just double down on that.

Drop music and fast-track to an easy, well-paid coding job. Nine to five would leave me time to exercise and weekends free to play, sing, and fuck; that had to be the new plan. Stop fucking about! Live life, when life was safer to live, away from all these rich freaks, because if something happened and I lost my temper, I just had to hurt one and it would all be over.

I turned to find a bedraggled, windswept, and far from pristine Stephanie, just watching me, staring at a ghost, or she was just that pale from the cold; you know either way, but I may have taken some artistic license there.

"Don't tell me, this is yours too! Is there a place to pay a dollar, M'lady?" I yelled as I walked back toward the town, passing her by.

"I'm sorry," she said. I heard her but made out as if I hadn't.

"I said I was sorry!" she yelled, missing the smirk on my face as I turned back towards her.

"And? So what, walk your beach, lady? you're not the first groupie who turned out to be crazy!" I yelled as I continued away from her.

"Wait! Please," she said as she stumbled by me, only to turn and stand in front, blocking my way.

"What now?" I asked, making my voice sound bored.

"Hey, w-we are friends; one little misunderstanding shouldn't change that," she said, but I couldn't see her angle.

"No, we met; you got overexcited, as older women tend to do; mistakes happen," I said flippantly, enjoying the hurt look flash across the smug bitch's face. "Never fear, M'lady, we will not cross paths again."

She put her hands out, grabbing me to stop me from walking by. I used an ounce of strength to show her money wouldn't buy her power here today, and her eyes went wide as she removed her hands.

"Look I-I I'm sorry, ok, I am kind of a big deal around here and I was worried," she stammered, and I lapped it up. Yes, I had gotten soft; this was the bitch who had tortured me my whole life.

"As I said, groupies come and go; now excuse me, your Highness," I said, walking around her.

"You, you, why won't you sing for Helen?" She asked, Where did that come from?

"Excuse you? What business is that of yours? Who is the stalker here?" I laid my outrage on as thick as the butter on my bacon sandwich before this bitch had stopped them!

"No, What? No, it's not like that at all; Helen is a friend, and we shared a cab home after the party, we got talking about you," she said, flustered. "She mentioned you were the best in school at any age, and you had changed your mind; you would no longer win the competition for her, but she wouldn't say why."

"Well, that's none of your business; it's about as much your business as this is your beach," I said, smiling coldly at the hurt look on her perfect face; she was definitely not used to being talked back to.

"Sorry, not sorry; look, Helen is kind of an old friend, and I would like you to sing for her tomorrow in the pageant," she said, trying to regain her footing.

"Well, what you like and what I like are totally different things," I growled, and she stepped back.

"You sell your voice! It's why you helped Mackenzie's girl," she said, getting more confident again. "I will pay you two hundred dollars!"

"I got a thousand for the recital gig. Lady, you are cheap for such a big deal, huh?" I said, really laughing now at her outraged face.

"One thousand--that's absurd! No way would I pay that," she huffed.

"You're right because I wouldn't even do it for ten!" I said, starting to enjoy this as I moved forward menacingly; a little intimidation couldn't hurt.

"Ridiculous, of course you would! Look at how you're dressed; you need the money!" She sneered down at me from her pedestal.

"Fuck this!" I laughed as I walked away. She was stumbling as fast as she could to keep up.

"Hey, we're talking here!" She yelled,

"No, we are not!" I snapped, "I'm just on, what was a nice walk before an annoying yapping sound ruined it." I replied, laughing, Hah, take that bitch!

"Did you just insinuate I was a dog? Did you just call me a bitch?" She screamed, her voice getting higher and higher the madder she got, veins ruining her beautiful face.

"I'm a poor student who should lick your boots for a dollar!" I snapped as I turned on her, and she backed up as I walked towards her. "I've licked worse," I sneered, aiming my eyes south, and hers went wide as if I'd slapped her.

I was strolling quietly back into town; no more money until this bitch disappeared and I could get to my secret stash. Damn, not having my phone was a pain in the ass. Never again would I be vulnerable.

She caught up to me again, so I just turned and headed back towards the bluff. She would tire before I did; I could do this shit all day. I sped up, keeping her out of voice range with the noise of the ocean, and made great time, sitting down on the bluff again, waiting to see but never looking if she had the stamina for this walk.

"Are you crazy?" She yelled, puffing her cheeks out and taking deep breaths. She was almost doubled over.

"I can keep this pace all day, remember? You seem to pass out every time you hit pleasure; why is that?" I asked as she struggled to look outraged, gasping for breath.

"Is it because you never orgasmed like that before, or are they just that hard to Cum by?" I asked, smiling coldly for effect, but underneath I was genuinely curious. I mean, I could be that good, right?

"How dare you!" Yep, she was outraged; she just didn't have the breath to show it.

"You're the one stalking me, like a deranged person," I said smiling warmly to throw her off.

"Ten thousand dollars!" She announced she didn't have that kind of money to throw around anymore. "You sing tomorrow night! I will need to hear it first!" She was desperate to regain the upper hand.

"No! Remember, I said I would not do it even for ten!" I spoke slowly as if she were special just to rile her up some more: "Do you not listen, or is it a case of more money than sense?" She snarled at that. Point to me, man, this wasn't even a game; she was too easy, almost disappointing.

"Ten thousand and a blowjob! Final offer!" She said, preening as if no one could turn that down,

"Hahaha, really a blowjob? I can sing in a bar this lunchtime and have ten willing volunteers." I laughed at her hurt look. I wasn't sure about the volunteers, but it sounded good.

"I don't need to pay for sex, I don't need to chase sex, and I don't even need to follow sex around like a helpless fool on 'their' beach!" I said, belly laughing at the anger and bitterness on her face. Man, this walk was therapeutic; my love never failed me.

"What then? You will sing tomorrow night!" she yelled, trying to convince herself that, as I confused her by walking away further from town around the bluff, "Hey!"

"Listen, lady, or should I say, Mommy?" I said, turning into her space and surprising her. "You don't own your baby boy; no one does, and I would rather starve than have a stuck-up, spoilt, rich bitch, hot or not! Tell me what to do." I threw in the mommy and hot comments to give her hope, as this was too much fun to end yet.

"Look, baby, we can work this out. Mommy's sorry," she cooed, totally going with the wrong tactic.

"Oh seriously, read the room, Mommy, and fuck off! You don't own this beach or me, and ten thousand dollars is not getting me to sing," I snapped, speeding up.

"No wait!" She yelled, too knackered to walk any further and gasping for breath now. "Please stop. What will it take?"

I stopped and looked out into the ocean as if in thought, thinking maybe I should try acting.

"Fifteen grand and your ass on all fours like a bitch, pants pulled down, and fucked in the ass before god!" I said, surprising myself. Wow, that was dark.

"No Fucking Way!" She growled, practically spitting venom at me. I smiled.

"Then get used to disappointment," I said simply and kindly; even my eyes smirked as she squirmed, hating me so much right now. She could just leave it, but that would mean I had bested her, even though she didn't know who I was.

"Fifteen fucking grand," she growled, muttering to herself as I stared at my ocean, stiff as a fucking board. I was glad I had my baggy 501s on, or she'd be able to tell.

"No way I'm fucking on the beach, but fifteen grand after you win," she said sullenly, the devious lying bitch. I wasn't sure she even had the money.

"Fifteen grand in cash today after you pull your pants down and present your ass to me in this very spot along with the money, or walk away, Mommy, Baby's busy." I growled, and she rubbed her thighs together. Was she getting off on this?

"No!" she snapped.

"Bye then," I said casually as I walked past her, speeding away. She was shit on the beach; she could barely stand any more.

"Three-thirty here!" She screamed as I walked away. No way would she be here, let alone with fifteen grand, as she didn't have that kind of money anymore.

That plus my, what, six grand would see me through; I could get a cheap place and an old banger to drive to work with. No, she was just bluffing to save face; she'd never be here, let alone on all fours. This was a location where I could set up a camera or two if I could borrow some. This would be fucking epic if it came off, fucking my hated hot as fuck StepMother in the ass on camera - that would blow my mind as well as my load!

I marched off into town with renewed vigor. I could do with finding Katrina; she was the type to have cameras, but she would ask too many questions. No, I needed my tiny partner in filthy minds. I headed toward college. Where would that sexy little deviant be? I wondered as I flew along. Time was precious, and I was sure the bitch would try to set me up for fifteen grand, and I needed to be first.

I bumped into Nat walking in town, looking bored and alone.

"Hey pixie, what are you doing?" I asked as she whirled around to face me and jumped into a hug.

"You're ok? You heal quick," she said, waggling her eyebrows.

"I'm all good, little miss," I said, and she looked bored again.

"So deviant, if someone needed a few cameras and maybe a new mobile phone, who do you think he could ask such a big favor of?" I asked, and she immediately went predatory.

"Who would we be secretly filming?" She asked, eyes glinting,

"If I wanted to answer questions, I would have gone to Kat," I said, and she pouted.

"Not even a hint? What about after? Can I see the footage?" She asked excitedly; she was definitely one kinky pixie.

"No, no, you can't, and trust me, you won't want to, but I would owe you one crisp, clean, shiny favour," I said, dangling a carrot I hoped she would take.

"Mmm, fine, yes, a favour; I could accept that," she said, but it was the way she said it that had me worried.

"Not against my conscience's favour,", I rephrased it,

"Deal," she said, eyes glinting with something that should worry me, but I liked the little twisted deviant.

So we went to the second-hand shop against her will, but second-hand was good enough for me, and she bought me an iPhone 12 Pro Max! I only agreed on a budget of two hundred dollars, the little shit, but she was putting me on layaway! Next, she produced two cameras of her own, and she showed me how to set a timer. She was good at this or just plain scary, depending on your point of view.