Community College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to her parents place, which was a nice big four-bedroom palace on the beachfront near the outskirts of town. It was just her, as this was a second home and they worked in Los Angeles, but she preferred the small community feel this place provided. I was in shock as she showed me the pool.

Little Natalie then proceeded to load my phone with her and the girl's numbers as well as access to her Apple Music and Spotify accounts. It was also loaded with all my songs and videos of my performances that Kat had gotten hold of and shared.

I promised to bring them back later and have dinner with her, as apparently she cooked as long as she had a willing guest. Hey, a deal was a deal, and that was a good deal as long as she could cook.

I set off running. Once I was out of sight of the town and had set up the cameras with an hour to spare, I waited quietly out of sight between the planned location and our house to see if anyone showed up. With ten minutes to go, Stephanie walked out, followed by a personal security guard whose head was on a swivel--that sneaky, underhanded, devious, evil bitch!

I waited until nearer the time to make sure they didn't see me pop up before walking into her trap. I rounded the corner one hundred yards before the spot we were due to meet up to find her with the guard looking extremely smug.

"Well, well, well, Jim, let me introduce you to the man who will make you sing where, when, and how I tell you too," she said, extremely satisfied with herself, so she was happy to hurt anyone for her own ends.

The thug moved menacingly forward, but he was at a disadvantage on my home turf, the sand, and he was underestimating me as an eighteen-year-old weakling. Big mistake. He came within range, smiling as I put on a bit of a show of being scared. As soon as he swung a lazy arm, I stepped in lightning-fast, stamping a hard kick to his right knee and snapping it the wrong way, sideways. I then stepped in, driving my boot up through his balls and sending them most of the way to his throat. At the same time, I snapped a clawed hand into his Adam's apple. He fell boneless to the floor as my eyes zeroed in on her, and she quaked, terrified. Now, I am against violence toward females, but this bitch deserved it in spades.

"I-I think t-there's been a mistake," she stuttered, real fear in her eyes.

I turned, grabbing the gasping idiot on the floor and dragging him towards the sea.

"Wait! Please, he was only doing his job!" She cried out.

"His job was to hurt me," I growled a guttural animal sound, "so I'm flushing the piece of shit away" as I dragged him by his short but not short enough hair.

"Wait! I have your money; we still have a deal," she begged.

"No more deals with the likes of you, bitch!" My eyes filled with violence now.

"Yes, yes, we still have a deal. Look, fifteen thousand dollars freely given, and you can have me," she said the last part quietly.

"As if! I'd rather burn in hell than touch your decrepit old ass ever again," I yelled, and she flinched backwards.

"No, we have a deal. I made a mistake, that's all," she whimpered, "every part of your deal is still available, my choice as this was my mistake!" Well, she had just given me everything I needed to get away with this.

"Get to the spot and assume the position," I growled, and she scurried around the corner as I booted the guard again hard in the ribs.

I walked around the bluff, and she was standing there watching me, so I turned to walk away.

"No, no, I'm ready." She whimpered and pushed her yoga-like pants down to her knees, leaving her standing shivering in white lace panties.

"The panties too, then get on all fours if this is what you want, Mommy," I growled. The sight of her standing in her white panties had brought my cock raging back to life.

She pulled her panties to her knees and sank onto all fours, her eyes never leaving mine. She was still looking for an out.

"Look at the ocean, Mommy," I said as I moved behind her, faced with her perfect tight ass and her shaven haven, glistening even now with her excitement leaking out.

"You're soaking wet, Mom. Does the thought of your son fucking your ass in the open air before God turn you on?" I growled, but huskily now, no longer scary, and she shivered at the tone.

"Baby, Mommy doesn't like the word, son!" She spat the word venomously, and her hatred for me ignited mine once again: "No mommy wants her baby to take her any way he needs."

I dropped behind her, my mobile filming this, and I propped it on Nat's foldable tripod behind at a good angle so she wouldn't see. I took out my now painfully swollen hard cock and shoved it inside her tight pussy, thrusting it in deeply as she cried out, half in pain but half excitement already.

"Oh baby, So desperate to be back inside his Mommy!" She cried out as I began thrusting in and out with hard, fast short thrusts. "Oh my god, Baby, that's so good. I was a little worried when you wanted Mommy's ass." She tightened in desperation, milking my hard cock as she came already.

"Oh god, thanks; I almost forgot," I said. I pushed my thumb into her ass to the knuckle, and she spasmed so hard I thought she'd wrench my cock off. "Uuuungh" was all I could manage as I worked my thumb in and then out of her tight ass.

Jesus Christ, did she ever actually have sex? She was tighter each time I took her, like she was regressing to virgin status. That's when I drew my weapon out of her too-tight, dripping pussy and edged the tip into her ass, which was actively pushing me back out in defence.

"Oh, my God! Baby, go slow. Mommy's ass is a virgin, saved for her baby boy. Be gentle and enjoy my gift, BABY!" She cried out as I forced the head inside her defensive ring with a pop.

We both took a second; this was Amazing, out-of-this-world stuff. I was essentially blackmailing her into an AssFuck, yet she was turning it even kinkier with wordplay that was driving me insane. Only the tortured training had prepared me to hold out against the desperate need to empty myself into her oh-so-sweet tight Ass.

Then, I swear, she honestly pushed her ass back onto my throbbing cock that was pulsing inside her. She slowly built a rhythm as I let the pure, amazing feeling make me forget the actual reason I was there.

"That's ok, Baby; Mommy's helping; does Mommy's ass feel good?" she cooed.

That was when I gripped her hips and thrust forward hard, driving myself halfway in as she cried out like the whore she was.

"Ungh argh BABY, MOMMY loves her baby boy Unnnnnghh..." She was losing control now, and this was all on camera, ready to show the world what a wanton slut she was.

I was thrusting hard, fast full strokes now, but still only driving myself an inch deeper each time. I could feel her ass opening up, so I reached forward and grabbed a fantastic, heavy, full tit. She rose to meet me, bending back up to give me better access to her tits as she pulled her top up, exposing them to the ocean and, unknowingly, the world, as I had a camera in front as well as the side view.

I grabbed the now freely swinging heavy breast and twisted a nipple as I bit her shoulder in an animal-claiming motion as she furiously rubbed her pussy. I could now see her vacant expression, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy. I rubbed the nipple with my thumb and forefinger as I continued to bottom out in her ass, my groin slapping her perfect, hateful ass cheeks.

She was in a continuous state of orgasm, and she was squirting all over my fucking jeans.

"My Baby needs his mommy, and Mommy loves her baby." She was crying out again and again, almost in time with my thrusts. I was so lost in my lust, I would have done anything for her.

"Shit, I need you, Mommy," I grunted, crying out, cumming in her ass but unable to stop.

"Don't stop, Baby; it's so warm, I love it. OH, MY GOD, I CANNOT STOP CUMMING ON YOUR DICK!" She was screaming and continually cumming; this was not how this was supposed to go! This didn't seem like a punishment at all!

"Who owns this Ass? Who owns this pussy?" I yelled, trying to claim back control, but I couldn't control my hips, for fuck's sake.

"You do, Baby! You Own me NOW, unnnnnnghh!" She screamed and fully spasmed, locking up completely as I pulled out, shoving myself into her pussy and continuing to empty myself into her. Shit, I knew this was a faux pas, but I thought we may have passed that point.

When her pussy also clenched and locked up in her extremely tight velvet tunnel, clamping down hard on my pulsing cock, I roared my claim aloud for all to hear and finally came to a stop like a runaway train out of fuel, slowly coasting. I slumped onto her back, throwing my arms out to take the weight from her.

"Oh my god, that was a religious experience," I groaned, completely exhausted. As I tried to withdraw, she clenched again, holding me inside, unable to speak but unwilling to be parted just yet. It was a very strange mixture of emotions. I hadn't lied about the fact that it was religious to me; I swear I saw stars, if not the light! My confused brain found it easier to ignore the problem existed rather than try to tackle it in my current state.

I was conscious that it had lasted far longer than I'd ever thought possible, probable, or even conceivable, and I was wary of her bodyguard catching me balls deep in his charge. With this in mind, I gripped her hips to stop her from following mine and started forcibly pulling my soldier out; it was time to withdraw with the battle well and truly won.

"Not yet, Baby," she whined, need evident in her voice, but she could be playing for time; I had just fleeced her of fifteen grand after all.

"I'm sorry, Mommy, but you brought the bad man, and he might beat me harder than I just fucked you," I said, a warmth in my voice that I hated.

"I would never allow anyone to hurt my Baby; you must believe that," she said as she started moving slowly on my cock again. Oh, god, I hated this woman, but she was fucking awesome.

She shocked me then, taking her phone out. I tensed up, but she just kept moving back and forth, sliding herself along my still-hard dick.

"Shush, baby, let Mommy show you!" She said as she called the bloody bodyguard, telling him in no uncertain terms to leave and say nothing to anyone!

All this time she was working herself on my dick, her pussy sending electricity along my shaft, re-energizing the treacherous bastard! She was moaning again, and I was pinching her nipples as I seemed to be caught between hatred and pure, unadulterated lust.

"Oh my God, we shouldn't; we are out in the open, exposed, exposed for the world to see your amazing sexy body. Unnnnnngh, your tits are out, Mommyyyyy unnnngh," I cried out as I was once again lost to the spell of her pussy, the tightest in the world. I'd loved the taboo aspect of her ass, but her pussy may as well have been gold fucking plated.

I was now thrusting into her tip-to-stem each and every time as she cried out like a wailing whore crying out for more, always more, as if she now couldn't get enough.

She locked up again and amazingly milked yet more cum out of me. She must be so full now, her womb overflowing, and the thought of breeding her spurred me on again as I pushed through her tightened muscles. I kept thrusting as deep as I could get as she convulsed, cumming over again until she went boneless, and I stopped pulling her back to me, hugging her tightly as I kissed her neck.

After a few minutes, I whispered into her ear, "Are you okay? That got a little rough."

"Baby, I'm beginning to believe I was put on this earth to take your cock." She sighed deeply. "I'm desperate when you are not with me, and I fucking hate it."

Wow, she was hot when she swore. I withdrew gingerly, as I didn't want to hurt her. What the fuck! Hurt her, you wimp; she was evil incarnate.

I kicked my discarded coat over the mobile, knocking it over as I held her up and helped her pull her panties and pants up. She put her fantastic tits away, and I set her on her feet, taking a step back, putting my cock in my jeans, and buttoning them up.

She was staring at me then, as confused as I was; from her standpoint, I'd just taken fifteen grand she didn't have and fucked her roughly in the ass, yet she looked longingly at me.

"You better walk on ahead in case anyone is around." I said, "Shout if you have any trouble." Why had I said that? But she looked over the moon at that small act of kindness as she stumbled away.

When she was out of sight, I collected the cameras, and a quick look told me I had her by the throat as well as an amazing sex video.

Now I just had to figure out what I was going to do next...