All Comments on 'Community College'

by Darren13

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob24069 months ago

Hurry up with the next chapter please !!

AileyInnAileyInn9 months ago

Love where you’re, the devious artist you appear to be…

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK9 months ago
very good

hope you do more with this one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic narrative! Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible ! 5 *

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking awesome! Loved it . Want to see the rest of your story.

Darren13Darren139 months agoAuthor

Hey, I have actually just finished the next chapter and have run Grammarly but I need an editor or proofreader, I'm waiting on one as have asked a few on here, but haven't heard anything yet. My brain is not ready for proofreading today I want to continue with the next chapter as I'm enjoying this one. So shout if you know an editor or proofreader on here, thanks

Rusty_MRusty_M9 months ago

Oh yeah! Keep this one going. Please?

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
There needs to be

a sequel to This story ASAP please. Let him end up with the music teacher.

stewartbstewartb9 months ago

I'm going to keep my eyes closed until part 2 arrives ... after all I read for myself not others !

stewartbstewartb9 months ago

I'm going to keep my eyes closed until I can read part 2 ... after all I read for myself not others.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01989 months ago

Some obvious errors, yes, but i think the majority of us can follow along just fine. Please continue, this is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please let him make it up with Helen, without her he's in danger of being just as big an asshole as those he hates.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn good story and would really like to see at least a part two or more. I really enjoyed the plot line so far and think is starts a good direction for part two.

Rwg7Rwg79 months ago

Well done. Great characters. Thanks for this.

linnearlinnear9 months ago

Great story and it is shaping up to be epic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting story. Most of the characters are great, although some feel like throwaways due to a lack of detail. The plot is, well its good, but it feels wild, a little all over the place. Not sure if this is due to a lack of an editor/proofreading, or because this is part 1 of many, but I am genuinely confused about what this story is about. Give the story description, I expected a stepmother romance and was confused why its in mature, not incest/taboo as I was fully expecting Helen to be the wicked Stepmother. Then as other female characters was introduced, I expected some kind of harem story, yet nothing has come of it. The final appearance of the wicked stepmother feel rushed, and Im left with more questions than answers. Looking forwards to part 2 in hopes that said questions get answered and the wild plot gets tamed, but as it stands I can only rate this as 3 stars. It good, has potential to be great, but it the finesse to really stick the landing.

Darren13Darren139 months agoAuthor

The second is just waiting on finding an editor/proofreader guys I think it's fine but some of you are picky about grammar etc so I am trying that route. The third is almost written and I had a great idea for the fourth while listening to some songs today as I am enjoying this story myself.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Can’t wait for the next part.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody9 months ago

I am an emotional person and had tears in my eyes at times. Yes, there are some errors and issues, but I would rather read 1 story like this that has feeling, depth, and a fire in it, than 20 perfectly typed, yet shallow or unimaginative stories. Looking at your other stories next, after I follow you so I don't miss what's to follow!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Sweet justice in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I get that many will discount the story you've authored and instead get fixated on the grammatical issues, it's easy to be a critic.

Please don't let that alter, delay or stop your creative process!

Most are here for the story and you've given us one that is unique and engaging and I very much look forward to its continuation.

Thanks!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Oh, hell yeah! We need to know how this plays out. Excellent story. I, for one, love the narrative-style story telling and wouldn't change a thing. Not one thing - except it ended too soon. :D

moosegsxmoosegsx9 months ago

Loved that. Can't wait for chapter 2.

raraewriterraraewriter9 months ago

Great story and build up to same. Gave it a 5 for a wonderful story line along with character development. However, some of your readers (anons particularly) are only looking for one type of story. Keep writing and feel free to email me with projected publishing dates. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant

DquiotiDquioti9 months ago

I came for the sex but stayed for the story. Simply amazing, good twists and turns and never predicable. Completely routing for the hero and anxious for chapter 2!!

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Lovable weird savant. Have a feeling he's gonna do great in spite of his treatment. On too chapter 2. Five stars.

Poseidon60Poseidon609 months ago

Addictive writing Bravo! Couldn't stop reading, on to Chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great. I like that it is more than just sex. When are we getting part 3?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am anxiously waiting for part 3. You have done a very good job with character development and the story is well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

YES!! 10 stars. Looks like MOMMY might be a little shocked... Good, the filthy whore. He needs to fall for a young fan in the audience

woodhard65woodhard658 months ago

all i can say is Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, more please. Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! Just Great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If I am not mistaken, I believe I saw that you completed Part 4. I like other readers of this story are anxiously waiting for you to continue your story. It's very well done. I just don't like to wait. I know you are looking for an editor, but I really don't think it is necessary. You have written a very good story so far! 5 Stars.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

This story has got me riveted! I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve read of your stories so far. Great job!

upyoursixupyoursix8 months ago

Fuck this is good, if you ever want it edited to resubmit for even better ratings if love to

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please hurry with Community College Part 5. You have a really good series going here! 5 stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart7 months ago

Oh thank god, I was worried seeing there was no "part 1" or anything thinking it was a story with an abrupt ending but thankfully there are more parts of this what seems like still ongoing series. An interesting protagonist, large cast of characters some likable and some who are rightfully loathed, and a nice hook with the music. 5 stars, will continue to read the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarren13@Darren13
I am unable to continue my stories for a while, my pain meds have been changed and it's had an unfortunate effect on my concentration. I’m going to start deleting all anonymous critiques, if you have something to say surely you can without hitting the anonymous button. I’m hap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES