All Comments on 'Community Property'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seems to Me...

A Perfectly Reasonable Accommodation...

No one is Hurt; needs are met; what could be the Objection?

Enjoyed the Read.

jimmyj57jimmyj57almost 9 years ago
Good situation

This story sounds more like a biography than a fantasy the way it just flows over the years of the characters lives seems so real . The sex also seems real and not over the top like a lot of other stories . As the tale unfolded I could see how this could happen and work for the three people involved , very well written thanks for a good read .

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE TWIN SISTERS SAGA

or which twin gets the Tony-Jon. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Very nice, would love to see a second edition with the possibility of a threesome (Jon, Debbie, Doris). Great writing and technique, going to check out some of your other stories now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
long

finished chapter 2 and stopped ,,, to long

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Good but sometimes a little pretentious!

Now don't get me wrong, I quite like inventive writing, but you seem to have a habit of going against Mark Twain — 'Don't use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do.'

Which wouldn't be so bad if you used the words correctly. This isn't McSweeneys (which I like). People who don't understand the words won't like ur story, if they bother to finish reading it, and people who do will be distracted by the fact that were used incorrectly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
203 Followers
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

story TAGS