Community Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug said nothing. Nicky was in full flow.

"Male officers had girly pictures all over the notice boards and used to say all Police women were either bikes or dykes. What a thing to say! I don't know how they put up with it."

She looked up at him, "and before you say anything, I'm neither!"

Doug looked hurt but remained silent.

Nicky realised she had over-stepped the mark and was suddenly ashamed. Doug had done nothing to deserve that, quite the reverse in fact. She leaned over and squeezed his arm, smiling apologetically.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I sometimes get a bit carried away. I love this job but it makes me angry when there are still some of the old-school chauvinists around. Don't get me wrong, things are much better, but some colleagues and the public, especially drunks on a Saturday night, really piss me off. You have no idea how often someone thinks it's OK to grope my bum or make a comment about my boobs."

Doug could empathise pretty well. He'd had a bad time at school and hadn't fitted in. He had been a shy teenager, definitely not "one of the boys". He hadn't chased after girls and didn't enjoy sports at school, firstly because he wasn't very good and secondly because the others boys teased him in the showers. He hadn't wanted to show his cock off to everyone, and tried to cover himself up with his hands. They called him names, told him he was gay and bullied him mercilessly.

"Actually I know just what you mean," he said. At school I was called 'Doug l'arse' rather than Douglas, my full name, he explained rather unnecessarily. Because the other boys thought I was gay. They thought they were being clever. They would poke fun at me, tell me I had a little, errr ... thing ... and I guess I lost confidence and kind of withdrew into myself. That's why I started collecting stuff."

In their slightly drunken state, their conversation was rather more frank and personal than it would normally be, and they found themselves sitting quite close together smiling at one another as they continued to chat freely.

"So are you gay?" Nicky found herself asking, the alcohol having rather overcome her usual subtlety.

"No. Not at all," he replied, smiling. "I've had girlfriends. They just haven't stayed around for long."

"Why do you think that is?" queried Nicky.

"Dunno. Maybe I just couldn't give them what they wanted. I didn't know many girls when I was growing up. I enjoyed playing with myself ... err I mean playing by myself." he corrected.

Nicky giggled. "I think that's what's called a 'Freudian slip'" she smiled.

Doug found himself blushing slightly as it was actually perfectly true. He spent a lot of time fantasising and masturbating. He didn't have a sexual partner, so he dreamed up sexy little stories and sometimes watched porn on his laptop while he touched his own body. He was pretty good at turning himself on, but had never had much success at getting girls going. In truth he was sure that was a big factor in why he didn't keep girlfriends very long.

He had a few fantasy stories in his head about Police women, and he found it strangely erotic to be sitting having this conversation now. He directed his attention at Nicky who, now that she had removed her jacket, was easier to size up.

She was fit, not exactly athletic, perhaps a little on the chunky side, but her obvious boobs were pushing out her T-shirt nicely, and he had noticed the shape of her cute bum through her tight trousers as she had been looking for the plates and glasses earlier.

He knew about the "bikes or dykes" description already, not that he approved. Having been the subject of nasty comments himself, he felt strongly about such things. Even so, in line with his 'people-watching' habits, he found his mind wondering if Nicky had got up to any of the 'naughty lesbian cop' stuff he had seen in videos, or maybe she used her handcuffs with her man in bed? He knew it was stereotypical, but he couldn't help letting his mind wander.

He was disturbed from his fantasy by a noise outside. Nicky heard it too and they both turned their attention to the windows in the door that led onto the lane. Although dirty, they still offered a good view outside. A young couple drifted into view, clearly both the worse for wear with drink.

"A bit early in the afternoon for that", they both thought, then, looking at the empty glasses on the table, they realised they were in no position to criticise.

A couple of the window panes were cracked with small bits of glass missing, so the sound from outside carried easily into the building. There was a lot of giggling then a girl's voice.

"Don't. Someone will see."

"Nah," responded the male. "There's no one here."

"But look along there at all those people walking past," insisted the girl, indicating the busy street at the end of the lane, some 20 yards distant.

"OK. Let's try round here," the guy replied, leading her around the side of the shed.

The couple moved out of sight of the end of the lane, but passed around the corner of the lock-up and stopped directly outside the larger windows along the longer length of the building. The two figures kissed each other drunkenly. Nicky realised that, with no lights on in the lock-up, it would be impossible to see in through the windows into the interior, whilst they themselves had a clear view to the outside.

The male, he only looked about 19, placed his hand on the girls' right boob over her dress, and started fondling it roughly. Nicky turned and raised her eyebrows at Doug who gave her what looked like a knowing smile.

"Has this happened before?" she asked.

"It certainly isn't the first time I've seen people in the lane," replied Doug, with a bit of naughty grin.

Nicky feigned shock!

"Ah. Now I see. I think you were spot on when you said you liked playing with yourself! I didn't have you down as a voyeur," she said, rather sternly.

Doug suddenly realised what he was doing! Shit, she was a Police Officer and here he was as good as admitting that he liked watching couples getting sexy outside his lock-up.

Nicky saw his panicked expression and realised she had played the role to perfection. She couldn't keep it up though and had to stifle a giggle.

"It's OK," she murmured. "I'm off duty. If they want to do it in a public place, they can hardly complain! Do people come down your lane often and get down to it outside your window?"

Doug paused for a moment weighing up his response. Perhaps the elderberry wine clouded his judgement or perhaps he realised he had already implicated himself. Either way, he decided to go for a truthful response.

"Depends of the time of year and the weather," replied Doug. "Sometimes weeks can go by and I hardly see anyone down here, but there have been warm evenings when 3 couples have come down the lane in the course of a couple of hours! Not all at once of course!"

"Ha ha. Now that really would be something to see," giggled Nicky quietly. "So, presumably you just sit quietly and enjoy the show?" she enquired, matter-of-factly.

Doug looked uncomfortable and said nothing.

Nicky immediately sought to re-assure him. "Look," she explained. "I know I'm a cop, but I'm just a normal woman under this uniform. As far as I'm concerned, if people choose to have sex in the street, they can't be too bothered about being seen. You'd be amazed the things I see when I'm patrolling around, particularly in the early hours at a weekend. All you're doing is sitting in your workplace minding your own business. If I spent most of my time alone, I think I might be looking for something to spice things up a bit!"

After pausing to think for a moment she realised that she had really started to warm to Doug. He seemed to be a pretty straightforward, rather lonely guy and she felt a bit sorry for him. She indicated towards the window.

"How close can you get without being seen?" she asked.

Doug looked unsure of himself.

"Oh come on," she continued. "I don't bite," and, linking arms with him she continued.

"Show me."

Still feeling a little apprehensive, Doug none-the-less moved closer to the window, but off to one side keeping in a shadowy area away from the afternoon sunlight coming into the lock-up from outside.

"This is quite a good spot," he said.

Nicky could see he had a practiced eye. Doug's angle had very much opened up the view outside and she found they were looking out with a surprisingly good view of the couple who, of course, were totally unaware they were being watched.

The couple were kissing and touching one another with drink-inflamed passion. He was running his hands all over her boobs, and she had her hands on the cheeks of his bum pulling him against her body. As Doug and Nicky watched, they saw the male move his hands up to the neckline of the girl's dress and, after fumbling for a moment, he started pulling the zip down. It was one of those dresses with a prominent zip at the front as a design feature, so as it descended it immediately revealed her body underneath. The zip abruptly reached the hem of the dress and it fell completely open revealing the fact that the girl wasn't wearing a bra, only a small pair of lacy pink panties.

The girl giggled. "No Mike, what if someone catches us?"

"They won't," he said. "There's no-one here!"

He moved his hands onto the girls' bare boobs and, although she still looked a little uncomfortable, she didn't complain. Mike (that was clearly his name) pinched her nipples and squeezed her boobs in a rather clumsy manner, at least in Nicky's opinion. Doug's attention was firmly on the girl's cute pink panties, and Nicky could imagine him trying to picture the delights underneath.

The girl began rubbing her hands on the front of Mike's jeans and it was obvious that she was fondling a bulge in his trousers.

As she watched, Nicky realised that she still had her arms linked with Doug and glanced across at him. She couldn't quite work out why (probably she would blame it on the 'rocket fuel'), but she found herself strangely aroused by the unusual situation she found herself in. Doug wasn't sure whether to watch the couple outside, or look at Nicky, so his head was moving as if he was watching a tennis match!

"It's OK," she reassured him. "Let's just watch for a few minutes," and she tightened her grip on his arm, pulling him closer.

While their attention had been diverted, the girl's panties had 'magically' been removed and were lying on the ground. She was in the process of tugging down Mike's jeans and boxers. Doug and Nicky continued watching and, as his boxers descended, Mike's cock sprang into view. It was only visible for a moment though, as the girl quickly lowered her head and the stiff organ disappeared between her lips. She began sucking it vigorously. They weren't wasting any time!

Mike had his hands on the back of the girl's head, pulling it towards him as she bobbed up and down sucking energetically at his hard cock. She was, however, looking around her nervously, and gave the impression that she had made up her mind to go along with her boyfriend's desires, whilst trying to do it as quickly as possible to minimise the chances of being caught in the act.

"Little do they know," thought Nicky. "They've already been busted by the Police!" She had a naughty smile to herself.

After a short time, Mike slipped his cock out of his girlfriend's mouth, took hold of her upper arms, and lifted her to her feet. This provided the first clear view of both their bodies.

She was petite, about 20 years old, probably only about five feet two tall and very slim with shortish dark hair. She had quite small boobs with large flat nipples that seemed to cover almost all of the most rounded part of her breasts. She was pale-skinned, with a nicely rounded firm bum and a surprisingly bushy mass of dark pubic hair. In accordance with current fashion, she sported quite a large tattoo on the small of back.

He was considerably taller, also quite skinny and pale-skinned, with a variety of tattoos down both his arms. He had a rather scruffy beard, a bare chest, and what looked like a pretty average-sized cock, although it was pointing proudly at the blue sky.

Nicky glanced towards Doug once more and could sense his arousal as he watched the couple intently. She couldn't resist glancing down at the front of his trousers and, as she anticipated, there was a significant swelling!

"Very significant actually" she thought.

A flutter of excitement ran through her body. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but in spite of her moral compass pointing firmly to 'stop', her arousal was mounting. She turned her attention back outside.

Mike had bent his head and was attempting to kiss the girl's boobs, but she pushed him away having apparently had second thoughts about their encounter.

"Enough now. Wait 'till we get home."

He was not going to be discouraged. Next he attempted to rub his cock between the girl's legs. Again she squirmed away.

"Stop it Mike. I have to pee," she whispered urgently.

Still undeterred, he bent down and attempted to kiss the girl's mass of pubic hair, his cock still rigid.

She was having none of it and shoved him quite firmly. As he had already crouched down, this caught him off balance and he staggered backwards, falling with his bare behind on the compacted earth and weeds.

"I said I really have to pee", she said and, squatting hurriedly, immediately producing a powerful stream that splashed on the uneven ground, quickly creating a puddle in front of her.

This rather caught everyone by surprise. Mike was struggling to get up, not helped by his drunken state or by the trousers and pants around his ankles. Doug and Nicky glanced at one another, both simultaneously raising their eyebrows at the sudden development. Nicky then made the uncharacteristically clumsy mistake of directing another quick glance down at Doug's crotch. Doug noticed and, blushing, tried to cover up his rather obvious erection. Nicky immediately regretted her careless glance and tried to avert Doug's embarrassment. She unlinked her arm from his, moving it around his waist and giving him a re-assuring hug.

"It's OK," she said gently. "Please don't be embarrassed. I'm not."

Another noise from outside turned their attention back to the couple. The girl was rising up from her crouching position, a large puddle at her feet. Mike too was awkwardly getting up and clearly still hadn't given up on his hoped-for sexual encounter. Whatever else he might be, he was certainly persistent! He lunged forwards putting his arms around his girlfriend's waist and burying his head in her groin even as she was getting up. She attempted to shove him off and, having no success, chose instead to step backwards out of his lewd embrace, breaking his grip and leaving him sprawling forwards on his hands and knees.

"Aww. Fuck!"

Doug and Nicky saw Mike kneeling up shaking his hands vigorously whilst pulling a face. They both stifled a laugh as clearly, in his enthusiasm, Mike had fallen forwards, placing his hands directly into the girl's puddle. She meanwhile had swiftly slipped her knickers back on, and placed a hand over her face trying to hide her giggle.

"Look at the state of you. We'll both need a shower now".

She reached down and tugged at his arm, helping him to his feet. He looked a little crestfallen and resigned to the fact he would have to wait until they got home. They both hurriedly re-arranged their clothing and walked away up the lane, their arms linked together.

Obviously the show was over, leaving Nicky and Doug standing at the window feeling rather as if the power had just gone off during their favourite TV show.

Nicky's arm was still around Doug's waist and she realised that she hadn't yet made proper amends for causing the earlier embarrassment. She squeezed Doug's waist with her arm.

"That was all rather sudden," she said lightly. "Are you OK?"

Doug turned his face towards her and she suddenly found herself leaning forwards and kissing him full on the mouth. Their lips remained pressed together for a few seconds before they broke away and just looked at one another, both apparently slightly shocked.

Nicky recovered first and, now placing both arms around him, she leaned in for a second kiss, this time flicking her tongue between Doug's lips. He responded excitedly, putting his arms around her, and within seconds they were pressed tightly in each other's arms kissing deeply and urgently. The events of the last few minutes had really turned them both on and they needed to find an outlet for their arousal.

Doug could hardly believe his luck. He had fantasised about moments such as this for most of his adult life, and his whole body was quivering with anticipation. Nicky's interest had very much been drawn to the bulge she had seen earlier, and her investigative senses were wide awake. Her hand slid down from Doug's waist, over his hip bone and homed in on the lump in his trousers. As her hand pressed on his impressive erection though the straining fabric, he pulled her even closer and she felt his tongue pushing between her lips. His hand slid up her body and she felt his warm palm envelop her left breast over her Police T-shirt.

They held their embrace for an extended time, enjoying the sensation of fondling each other's bodies through their clothes. It was something of a relief after the build-up of sexual tension since they had been pressed closely together watching Mike and his girlfriend. It had been a 'first' for both of them, to be with someone while watching another couple have sex 'live' in front of them, albeit unknowingly. Both had found the experience deeply arousing, and whilst the voyeuristic viewing had all been pretty much routine for Doug, Nicky was completely taken aback that she had gone along with it. She was however, too turned on to dwell on the situation.

She gently pulled away from their embrace and tugged her T-shirt out from the waistband of her trousers. She crossed her arms in front of her body, took hold of the hem and with a swift, practised movement lifted her arms up, pulling her shirt quickly over her head and dropping it on the floor.

She was wearing a black sports bra which was stretched firmly over her generous boobs.

"Sorry it's a bit of practical one," she said, smiling naughtily at him. "If I have to chase after someone, I can't have these bouncing about all over the place!"

She nodded down towards her breasts, which were at least a D cup, and possibly a bit besides.

Doug wasn't concerned in the slightest at the rather un-sexy nature of Nicky's bra. He felt like pinching himself as the reality of one of his favourite fantasies, a sexy woman cop undressing in front of him, was unfolding in front of his eyes. He stepped forwards and kissed Nicky again, as he did so placing both his hands on her breasts over her bra.

Nicky enjoyed the sensation of Doug's warm hands fondling her boobs and turned her attention to his trousers. He wasn't wearing a belt, so she swiftly unfastened the button of his jeans, pulled down the zip and reached her hand inside. In truth, she didn't really need to reach in at all. Doug's hard cock sprang out, thrusting its way above the elastic waistband of his boxers. Nicky closed her fingers around the hot shaft and squeezed slightly. Immediately a large dribble of precum oozed out of the end and ran down the back of her hand.

"Mmm," she murmured. "I love it when a man gets wet when he's excited."

Keen to explore further, she reached down inside his pants to cup his balls in her hand, and discovered a large wet patch in his boxers. He had clearly been very excited for quite a while. Furthermore, she suddenly realised how far her hand had reached! She couldn't wait any longer and slipped down onto her knees, placing her hands on either side of the waistband of his jeans. She pulled downwards with a slow, steady pressure, not wanting to rush too much. Better to savour the moment!