Community Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the tipping point and Nicky felt her body tense up and go into spasm.

Aaaggghhhh!"

The loud cry echoed around the hard walls and her body shuddered as a powerful orgasm took hold of her. She reached down, grabbing the back of Doug's head and pressing his face hard against her groin as his tongue continued to probe inside her. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. With her eyes tightly closed, all of the images from the naughty afternoon played across her mind. She could still feel Doug's tongue working its magic between her thighs and she clung onto him tightly.

The wonderful sensation lasted for what seemed like several minutes, but gradually the muscle spasms died down, leaving a pleasant warm, tingly glow, and Nicky started to relax her grip a bit. Doug, enjoying every moment as he was, felt a slight sense of relief, as the continued pressure had been starting to interfere with his breathing!

After a few moments more, the Police woman's hands let go of the back of his head completely and Doug was able to lean back and look up at her.

She said nothing, but her ecstatic expression told him he had passed with flying colours! So this was what he had been missing all those years!

Nicky remained silent but reached out to Doug's upper arms and guided him up towards her. She drew up her legs, making room on the sofa and, slightly roughly, pushed him into place opposite her.

She took in the scene for a moment. Doug's face was flushed and his chin glistening from his oral activities. His bare chest had a slight sheen to it; a light perspiration arising from his efforts. His breathing was rapid, perhaps as a result of the activity, but more likely a consequence of sexual excitement. His cock was standing up to rigid attention, looking rather pink from all his rubbing. The head was particularly swollen and shining with the wetness that had been leaking out of him. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his excited cock. Her brief touch of it earlier hadn't quite given her a proper measure of its girth, and she stared down at her hand, which was quite some way from being able to span the whole thing.

She gently began to move her hand back and forth, her palm sliding easily along the wet surface. It was Doug's turn to close his eyes as he focussed on the touch of her hand, so much softer and gentler than his own.

As his mind was replaying their most recent experiences, he felt the end of his cock enveloped with a deep warm glow and, opening his eyes he saw that Nicky had lowered her head and taken as much of his cock into her sexy mouth as she could manage.

She sucked gently, simultaneously playing the tip of her tongue across the head of his cock.

"Oh my God," he thought. "That feels soooo good."

As he continued to watch Nicky closely, she slipped his cock out of her mouth and, pressing her moist lips against the side of the shaft, slowly sucked her way down the entire length. In her mind she was sure her first estimate had been correct. He must be over 8 inches.

Reaching the lower end of his bulging member she began moving her tongue against the firm surface. She curled her fingers around the shaft and began to lick down onto his balls, flicking her tongue against them playfully. Next she planted little kisses across the surface, much as Doug had done to her, before taking each testicle in turn into her wonderfully warm mouth.

Doug reached around and placed his hands on the back of Nicky's head. He didn't pull her towards him, not wanting to make her gag, but just rested his hands there drinking in the view.

She sucked gently, taking care not to exert too much pressure, aware of the sensitivity of the area.

Her tongue provided the next little variation, and she licked across his scrotum, not daintily this time, but with a long flowing motion which drove Doug wild.

She continued down onto the smooth area below his balls. She loved being licked there and she was sure Doug would be the same. She applied a firm pressure to his perineum with her tongue and saw his balls visibly tighten.

Realising he was close, she broke away, tightened her lips and nibbled her way upwards again, teasing his balls and nipping up the length of his shaft once again.

She leaned upwards and forwards, kissing him lingeringly on the lips. Her lips were slippery and tasted of his precum. He had tasted it before, curiosity having got the better of him during his solitary sessions over the years, but never from a sexy woman's lips. His "naughty cop" fantasies were flashing through his head.

Nicky now shifted position, and moved Doug slightly as well so he was semi reclined rather than perched on the edge of the sofa. She drew up her right leg and gently arced it over him. Her movements were slow and deliberate, with almost a feline quality. She shuffled over slightly and settled astride him, although maintaining most of her weight on her knees.

She reached down and took Doug's straining cock in her hands, both of them cupped together. She realised she would have to be very gentle given the advanced state of her partner's arousal. Her cupped hands felt so soft against his firm flesh and they slipped easily along the slick surface. She looked down between her legs and guided his cock towards her pussy, not to the entrance, but so that is sat with the shaft pressing against her wet crack. She moved very slowly, sliding the length of his cock along her pussy, guiding it with her hands to keep it pressed tightly onto her. She curled her fingers slightly around the head and, at the top of the stroke, pressed slightly harder so that the lovely purple head glided over her clit. He leaked out further precum, not that Nicky needed it; she was already soaking.

"Too many men just want to shove it in and hump up and down," she purred. "There are so many better ways for a woman to enjoy a nice big, hard cock."

She was an excellent teacher, and Doug a willing pupil! He lay back, giving himself to her capable instruction. She slid gently back and forth, playing his cock firmly along her wet slit and wriggling it on her clit. Her eyes took on a dreamy look but she kept full control of her senses. She was an excellent judge of Doug's state of arousal, keeping him close to the edge, but never tipping him over. She ensured he could get of good view of her technique as she expertly used his throbbing tool as her own personal sex toy.

She continued for a couple of minutes, shifting her position slightly to change the sensation for her and the view for him. She was loving the experience, and felt so much in control, but the time had come to feel him inside her!

Nicky took her weight on her left knee, bringing her right leg up and placing the tips of her toes on the sofa. This had a dual effect of improving the amount of space for movement and giving Doug the clearest view possible. She took hold of his shaft, quite firmly this time, and angled it towards her pussy hole, placing the large head directly at the wet entrance. Imperceptibly slowly, she began to lower herself onto the rigid organ. Doug's eyes were fixed on Nicky's crotch as he watched the tip of his cock gently push its way between the pink, wet pussy lips. Next he saw Nicky's pussy open wider, admitting his bulging head, and very gradually the shaft started to disappear inside her.

Nicky controlled the intimate docking perfectly. She had excellent balance and lowered herself onto Doug's cock smoothly, staring into his eyes as she did so. She was slightly surprised to ultimately find herself sitting firmly on Doug's belly. Never having had a cock this big before, she had been a little concerned at what might happen, whether it might fit or not, or whether it might be painful, but she need not have had any such concerns. In truth she was so turned on she could probably have accommodated 12 inches!

She now began to gently lift herself, using her strong leg muscles, so her well-lubricated pussy slid up the full length of Doug's straining cock. He watched as the whole shaft emerged from her tight hole, leaving just his head inside her, their mingled juices glistening on the surface.

"So much nicer to start slowly," she whispered, "then gently pick up the pace."

By way of practical illustration, Nicky slid slowly down the length of his cock again, paused slightly, then rose again. She kept her eyes firmly fixed on Doug's face, whereas Doug himself didn't know which way to look. He loved the intense lustful gleam in Nicky's eyes, but he was fabulously turned on by the 'porn view' of his thick cock stretching Nicky's pussy wide as it slid in and out of her. His gaze flicked between one fabulous image and the other. He placed his hands on the firm cheeks of her bum, squeezing firmly.

"Fuck. I don't want to cum yet," he thought.

Nicky began to slightly quicken the pace of her strokes, closely watching the effect she was having on Doug. She was able to maintain the travel along the full length of Doug's 8 inches, savouring the way the bulbous head pressed against the sides of her love hole, and basking in the warm sensation of being so comprehensively filled by his large organ.

She quickened her pace still further and noted Doug's eyes were starting to close, a sure sign that he was nearing his climax. Her leg muscles were also beginning to tire slightly from the work-out; after all it had been quite a while since she had exercised in this way. She decided it was time to move swiftly on and was keen to ensure that Doug didn't come inside her, only because she loved the sensation of a man's sperm spurting onto her tongue.

She didn't want to interrupt the nicely building momentum so, at the top of her next stroke she slid a little higher whilst taking a gentle hold of Doug's cock in her hot hand. She slid her hand down the length of his slippery cock, distracting his attention from the fact that she was adjusting her position once again to kneel alongside him.

She looked up at him and smiled, her twinkly eyes reminding him of their first exchange just a few hours ago. Then she lowered her head keenly, sucking Doug's aching cock deep inside her mouth.

She wasn't so gentle this time. She tasted her own juices on the hard shaft, inflaming her animal passion even more. She sucked for all she was worth, her mind telling her that Doug had been wonderful and had held his self-control so well, giving her the pleasure she had sought. It was only fair for her to give him relief.

She sucked him deeply, staring up into his eyes and smearing some of his juices and her saliva over his balls with her fingers. Doug could feel the pressure building and stared back into Nicky's lustful eyes as she sucked insistently on his cock. He started to see little dots appearing in front of his eyes and could hear the blood pumping in his ears.

"Fuuucccckkkk," he cried and, with a sudden jerk of his hips he erupted into her waiting mouth.

Nicky had felt the tension building and was prepared for the blast of cum that shot into her mouth. With each powerful squirt and thrust of Doug's hips she swallowed, taking every salty mouthful. She could feel his cock trembling and jerking and, once again marvelled that such a relatively inexperienced man had been able to hold it back for so long.

Even as Doug's tight balls were emptying their load, she continued to gently lick at his cock, still deep in her mouth. She ran her fingertips up and down his thighs, then gripped the cheeks of his bum and pulled him towards her. She held him there as Doug began to relax and come down from his thundering orgasm. He had arched himself forward as the moment approached, and now he began to settle back against the arm of the ancient sofa.

Nicky carefully allowed his cock to slide gently out of her mouth, but kept her hand clasped around it and repeatedly kissed it softly as Doug's senses slowly returned to normal.

Both satisfied, they lay back, slumped on the ancient sofa. They looked at one another's faces, pink with sexual flush and burst out laughing.

"I think we can say today has been rather unexpected," she smiled.

Nicky's voice again broke the ice of what could have been a difficult moment. She leaned across and kissed Doug squarely on the lips.

"Well I don't know how that was for you," she grinned, "but it sure as hell worked for me!"