Community Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug's jeans and boxers came down in one and had reached his knees when Nicky realised that, of course, he still had his shoes and socks on! Doh! Whilst that was a bit of a shame, and somewhat interrupted what had been a nice flow to proceedings, her eyes were fixed on his throbbing cock, now fully on display in all its glory. Nicky had seen a modest selection in her past relationships, and all had been around what she regarded as the average size; about 6 inches or so. The one in front of her now was at least 8 inches long and much thicker in diameter. Even more noticeably, it was circumcised, and the head was a fabulous bulbous 'helmet', purple in colour and slick with Doug's excited juices. It was an impressive package!

Giggling like a schoolgirl at her 'shoes and socks' mistake, she gently guided Doug's bare bum down onto a handy nearby wooden chest and set to work taking off the offending items. Once done, she quickly slipped off his trousers and pants and turned her attention to his shirt buttons.

Doug had very much been enjoying the sensation of being undressed. In his mind he could imagine being strip-searched, a fantasy he had played through his mind quite a few times, however he was now feeling that things were a little one-sided, so, gently taking hold of Nicky's wrists, he got to his feet and surveyed the sexy figure in front of him. He moved to start undressing his naughty cop, but wasn't very experienced with sports bras, and paused for a moment. Nicky obligingly raised her arms and explained that he should grab the elastic around her midriff and just pull it off over her head. In a few seconds it had joined her T-shirt on the floor and Doug was enjoying his first view of Nicky's bare breasts.

They were certainly a generous handful, although admirably firm. She had broad areolae with large dark nipples which were standing out nicely. Her skin was quite pale, in contrast with her tanned arms.

He leaned forward to kiss her again, starting with her lips, then continuing down her neck, shoulders, chest and finally onto her breasts, pausing to take her nipple between his lips. She gave a little moan of pleasure as he sucked it firmly. He didn't linger long, and continued to kiss downwards, sinking to his knees as he did so, before reaching the waistband of her trousers.

He placed his hands on her waist and gently turned her around, sitting her down on the same chest he had used a short time before. He was, in truth, slightly disappointed that it had been Nicky, and not himself, who had removed her T-shirt. The thought of slowly removing every item of clothing from her, transforming her from Police Officer to sexy, naked woman was making his head spin. He was determined to personally complete every other step of that process.

He turned his attention to Nicky's feet, shod in sturdy, comfortable black walking shoes. He tugged at the bow, undid the lace and slipped the first one off her surprisingly dainty foot. Placing the shoe to one side, he repeated the process with other one, glancing upwards as he did so. He was rewarded with the sight of Nicky's face smiling down at him with a lustful look in her eye.

He clasped her left foot in his hands and slid them upwards, locating the top of her calf-length cotton-rich socks, slightly damp to the touch. After all, she had not long finished an 8 hour shift of walking around. He gently pulled her sock down and off, dropped it on the floor and performed the same little ritual with the other one. Nicky was enjoying the careful attention to detail and realised that stripping her this way was adding to Doug's excitement.

Next, he rose to his feet, taking her by the hands as he did so and raised her to a standing position. He pulled her close and kissed her with intensity. She responded in kind. Everything about this encounter was surprising and all the more erotic for that.

After an extended kiss, Doug returned to his knees directly in front of her and turned his attention to the only remaining item of her uniform; her trousers. They were essentially cargo pants, black in colour naturally, but closer fitting than most standard ones, made of a tough material that had obviously been chosen for its hard-wearing properties. He ran his hands up her legs, navigating his way around the various pockets, and savouring the feel of her muscular body underneath. His hands moved to the rear and he pressed a little harder as he felt the firm cheeks of her bum in his hands. After a few moments of delicious fondling he passed his hands around the front and moved them up to the fastenings. There was just a single button and a regular zip, both of which he undid with ease and obvious excitement. His hands were shaking slightly. He passed his fingers inside the waistband, touching her warm skin and pulled gently downwards.

Nothing happened! He pulled a bit harder. Still nothing. Nicky giggled.

"They're quite a tight fit," she smiled.

Doug did a bit of persistent tugging on either side, and with some helpful hip-wriggling by his partner, the resistant material inched down her body, sticking slightly at the hips, but finally sliding down her legs. She obligingly lifted up one foot at a time as Doug removed her trousers completely. Casting them onto the growing pile of Police uniform on the floor, he directed his gaze to her underwear. The surprise must have shown on his face as he saw a sexy pair of black panties, a thong in fact, quite smooth silky fabric, with a small delicate lacy band around the top.

"What did you expect, fireproof knee-length knickers?" she teased.

Doug leaned forwards and planted a kiss on her bare thigh. He kissed upwards, a series of little pecks tracing the outline of her panties up the leg line before moving across the front panel and placing his lips directly over her pubic area. He caught a waft of her sexy odour, and felt a hint of moistness against his lips as he kissed the silky fabric, relishing the moment.

Nicky stood there and closed her eyes, her mind swimming with the unexpected images of the afternoon so far, as she felt Doug's hot breath on her nether regions. She felt his eager trembling fingers searching for the elastic and kept her eyes closed as her panties slid down exposing her in all her naked glory.

Doug excitedly guided the tiny garment over each of Nicky's feet in turn and, noticing she still had her eyes closed, took the opportunity to raise the damp crotch to his nose and breathe in deeply. His cock twitched excitedly as he smelled the musky smell of her panties, not overpowering or unpleasant, but the normal odour resulting from 10 or 12 hours of wear during an active day, and few trips for a pee.

Nicky opened her eyes exactly at this moment and saw Doug excitedly sniffing her pants. She wasn't surprised. She had already assessed him as nice guy, who sent a lot of time alone and definitely sexually frustrated. Fantasy would play quite a role in his life she was sure, and there was little doubt he had read plenty of stories that involved panty-sniffing and more.

"I think they're probably a bit damp" she murmured. "You've got me feeling very horny."

For the second time this afternoon Doug felt his face blushing. He had been caught! Nicky, however, wasn't about to let Doug feel uncomfortable. She quickly reached down and took her panties from him, turned them to ensure the crotch was facing outwards and offered them up to Doug's anxious face. "Go ahead," she smiled. "I can see you're enjoying it."

Slightly hesitantly, Doug leaned towards Nicky's outstretched hand bringing his nose closer to her panties once again. He looked up at her and she smiled reassuringly. Fuck, this was so HOT! He breathed in deeply once more and again felt his arousal surging as he smelled the wonderful scent. Nicky naughtily moved her hand to one side and gently stroked the damp crotch down his cheek, making sure he knew how wet she had made them, before tossing them onto the pile formed by the rest of her clothes.

"Now," she continued, using her stern voice again, "How about the real thing?!"

She was standing in a powerful pose, legs slightly apart, very upright, with her hands on her hips staring down at the kneeling Doug. He looked up into her eyes before allowing his gaze to pass down her body, noting her fabulous nipples, if possible even more erect than before, her flat tummy, and on down to her crotch. In his excitement over her panties he had neglected to even glance at that area before now.

His eyes widened in delight as he feasted his gaze on a smooth expanse of pink skin, with a narrow pink slit, moist, glistening and just beginning to part with anticipation. Nicky obviously paid great attention to personal grooming as her full Brazilian was perfect, not even a hint of hair remaining.

Doug reached up to touch her but Nicky pulled back slightly, with a gentle,

"Woah there. Take your time. There's no rush."

She took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet. She glanced around and, remembering the sofa, led him across the floor before lowering herself to sit on the rather tatty cushion. She smiled her lovely sexy smile and guided Doug back onto his knees, slipping off his shirt as she did so.

She was loving the attention he was paying to her, and decided she would tease Doug a little more. If she played this right, she could also take pleasure in providing some valuable instruction, which would benefit him in future sexual encounters.

Silently she held up her hand, indicating to him that he should remain where we was and just watch for a while. She leaned back on the sofa, pausing to tuck a cushion behind her back, then turning slightly to rest her back against the arm she settled into a semi-reclined position. She positioned her left foot flat on the seat cushion with her knee bent upwards, whilst her right foot was placed on the floor. This had the effect of opening her legs quite wide, but was a comfortable, relaxed position she could maintain for a while.

Doug quickly realised what was happening and shifted position slightly to give himself the best view. He needed no instruction on how to do that!

Nicky began by running her hands lightly over her shoulders, brushing her fingertips over her tingling skin, and then dragging her fingernails gently over the surface creating a pleasing contrast of sensations. She passed her hands over her upper arms, applying the same technique, then slid slowly across to her rib cage before moving onto her breasts.

Doug noted that she brushed over them very lightly, nothing like the rough handling that Mike had employed with his girlfriend earlier. She circled her fingers over the surface, in broad circles at first, but slowly moving inwards towards her nipples. As she reached her areolae, the circling became a little quicker and she used more of her fingernails. She continued for a few moments, closing her eyes and focussing on the sensation. It felt so naughty to be doing this under the watchful gaze of a man she hadn't even met until this morning.

She dragged her fingernails over her erect nipples, applying a bit more pressure now, and feeling the delicious tingle it sent through her body. She opened her eyes and took in the view, taking hold of her right nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezing firmly, even digging the point of her nail into it slightly. She directed her gaze towards Doug and noted with satisfaction that he had his hand wrapped around his swollen penis and was slowly moving it up and down as he watched her. She could see the engorged head glistening with his precum in the dim light.

She leaned her head downwards and, cupping her right breast in her hand, raised the nipple towards her face, extended her tongue and began to sensuously circle it around her areola. After a few moments, she raised her other hand, cupped her left breast and raised it as well, pushing her boobs together and playing her tongue over both nipples. Doug's eyes were on stalks! Was this really happening?

Nicky was pleased with the effect she was having. She moved her hands off her boobs and gently slid them downwards, lightly stroking her fingernails down her sides, over her hips and down the outside of her thighs. When she reached her knees, she reversed the direction and glided her fingers up the front of her thighs all the way to her groin where she paused momentarily before gently tracing a line down both sides of her groin with the fingernail of each index finger.

Doug's eyes were transfixed and the pace of his stroking had picked up noticeably. It took all of his restraint to not lunge forward, but he realised that, in addition to be fabulously turned on, he was also being expertly educated in the art of turning a woman on.

"Come a bit closer," whispered Nicky, breaking the silence. "No touching ... yet ..., but I want you to get a good view."

Doug needed no further encouragement and shuffled forward, changing his angle slightly so he was directly in front of Nicky's pussy and less than an arm's length away. He was close enough to get his first direct waft of her sexy scent, the same feminine muskiness he had enjoyed so much from her panties and, if possible, he felt his cock stiffen even further.

Nicky began the next chapter of the lesson by running her fingernails gently over the bare skin covering her pubic bone. She loved the feeling of being hairless down there. She couldn't explain quite why. Perhaps it was the fact it left nothing to the imagination, or perhaps because it enhanced the sensitivity of the area to the touch.

She varied her approach again, this time stroking the skin with the tips of her fingers, a technique that created quite a different sensation; softer, gentler, but she longed to feel a warm wet tongue taking over from her fingers.

"All in good time," she thought.

She gently moved her finger downwards and touched her clit for the first time, triggering a shower of virtual sparks inside her head. Her clit was visibly swollen and very sensitive to her touch.

She didn't dwell there, but continued further 'south' and her finger glided between her slippery labia which parted easily, inviting penetration. She resisted for now, instead stroking her finger along her pussy lips, pausing at the entrance to her moist hole then passing her finger back up the other side. She did a couple of 'laps', taking a moment at the bottom of each pass to just dip her fingertip into her honeypot to get it well coated with her sticky secretions, and then gently distributing the slippery clear liquid on the upstroke.

Doug had now quickened the pace of his wanking still further, and she could see that he was just as wet and slippery as she was. He paused to squeeze his cock every few seconds and more precum leaked out onto his hand which started to make sloppy noises as it beat its way up and down his throbbing shaft. She hoped he had good self-control. She didn't want this to end prematurely.

Nicky slowly returned her finger to the entrance of her vagina and this time moved it straight upwards, very slowly, teasing every millimetre of her private parts. She gently used her fingers to part her labia, giving Doug the best view he had ever had of that wonderful pink flower and even the little hole a woman peed from.

Doug's mind was whirling! He had his favourite little fantasies, and he had watched quite a bit of porn, but this was on a different level. Even his 'live' outdoor shows didn't come anywhere close. Supposing this all came to nothing and was the only time he and Nicky got it together, he would replay these moments in his mind over and over again!

Nicky's excitement was also mounting still further. She flicked her finger over her clit and pinched it gently between her finger and thumb. The effect made her groan with pleasure and, as she involuntarily stretched her legs even wider apart, a trickle of love juice escaped her pussy, ran slowly down over her puckered, pink, hairless anus, and soaked into the cushion of the sofa.

She felt the slight tickling sensation and moved her finger down, locating the slippery trail and smearing it with her finger. She wasn't really into anal, but could see Doug avidly watching, so she rubbed her finger over her glistening rosebud a couple of times, anticipating it would excite him.

Without even realising it Doug groaned.

"Oh Fuck, yes."

Nicky smiled to herself, realising that her naughty little move had hit the spot.

Her behaviour wasn't entirely altruistic however. She loved having her perineum teased, and she set about sliding over the area with her wet finger. She closed her eyes again, to focus on the sensation, and realised from the tickling sensation that her now gaping hole was leaking further juices as her arousal reached fever pitch. It was time to call in reinforcements!

She opened her eyes, smiled at Doug and beckoned him closer with a curl of her slippery index finger. Doug's expression, already wide-eyed with anticipation, turned to an even more lustful look, and he slid forward across the slightly dusty, vinyl-covered floor.

"Gently," prompted Nicky in what she hoped was a 'guiding' tone rather than a chastising one. "Use your tongue in the same way as you saw me using my finger."

Doug surveyed the sopping wet pussy spread open before him.

"Where to start?" he thought.

He drew a breath and was almost driven wild by the feminine perfume emanating from Nicky's pussy. It was the smell of sex!

He kissed the bald mound above her slit, little quick kisses all over the area, and then licked his warm wet tongue over the smooth skin. He had never seen a completely bald pussy before in real life. He placed his lips against her skin and gave it long, lingering kiss before raining further little kisses in a downward direction and made his first contact with her clit.

The effect on Nicky was easy to detect. She drew in her breath sharply and, as Doug breathed out heavily, he wafted warm air across her tingling private parts. He pressed his tongue against her clit and wiggled it, bringing out a lingering purr from his excited partner.

He was trying to keep a clear head and remember how she had teased herself, but he was so excited it took a real effort. He took her hard bud between his lips and nibbled on it.

"Uuurrrggghhh," grunted Nicky involuntarily.

Relaxing slightly as he realised he was getting a positive reaction, Doug slowly passed his tongue along the crack of Nicky's slippery pussy. He mimicked her finger movements, flicking his tongue against her little pee-hole and along her pussy lips before circling the tip of his tongue around the opening of her vagina. He flicked his tongue onto the entrance to her wet hole three or four times then, swiftly plunged it in as far as it would reach. He felt Nicky's hips push forward against his thrusting tongue.

"Uuuggghhhh," she grunted again.

He began to tongue-fuck her, thrusting his tongue deep inside her soaking pussy, then withdrawing it to lick around the rim before plunging it in again. He reached up and grasped her nipples between the finger and thumb of both hands, pinching firmly. Nicky moaned and began to rock her hips back and forth in time with his thrusting tongue. He was a quick learner!

Doug tried to recall all that he had been shown and, adjusting his position slightly, he started to lick lower down so his wet tongue was now lapping at her smooth perineum. He pressed his tongue harder onto the soft surface causing Nicky to moan loudly. Now her breath was coming in shorter pants, and he darted his tongue in and out in little stabbing motions, flicking it briefly over her glistening anus then pressing his tongue firmly against her perineum once more. He repeated this a couple of times before finally clamping his hot mouth fully over her quivering pussy.