All Comments on 'Community Service'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HectorBidonHectorBidonover 3 years ago
Well done

Great story. You are very good at telling a realistic, slice-of-life story with believable, relatable characters. My favorite parts were the ways in which the girls reacted to Nick's exhibitionism: Kayla good humoredly, Chloe trying to be disapproving but accepting and ultimately intrigued. I liked the way you took the girl's religion seriously, but also their interest in boys and sex. The one part of the story that didn't ring true to me was the ending. First, it doesn't seem plausible that they could have pulled it off in the midst of all the other sleeping boys. But more than that, it short changed Chloe's sense of the kinds of acts that are against the rules but forgivable and acts that can have permanent serious consequences. I just don't think she would have acted that way. Maybe you don't either, since you didn't give us her point of view at all in the final part. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

bravooooii

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love your story

your writing style is so imaginative, my compliments. Great story line and well done writing. thank you for sharing. A sequel or prequel with Kayla and Chloe would be awesome, maybe Kayla meets her exboyfriend or antother guy and is disaapointed because now she knows big cocks do exist. And a story about an guy with a skinny dick (6.7 x 4.5) would be great, where it is all about his shortcomings in the girth department

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a follow up story

Would like to see a follow up story where Kayla and Nick become a couple without disclosure about the bareback sex Chloe had with Nick. The three continue to play with each other with the understanding that only Kayla gets to have sex with Nick. After a couple of months playing together, Chloe confesses to Kayla that she had bareback sex with Nick and that she is pregnant. Chloe won’t get an abortion for religious reasons. Author, take it from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
needs to be continued

Marvelous story, believable characters, wonderful descriptive love scenes, with the unusual setting of a church/religious background make for a fascinating story that really must be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the CFNM parts....its such a turn on when the girls grt to enjoy and dont return the favor! The more unfair the better :) ty Was hoping that more of girls and boys would end joining the CFNM fun...maybe have a group swim where the girls made it really unfair and wore shirts and shorts while the boys showed everything for them.

cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But the sex starts and proceeds to fast. Too automatically.

And the 9-1/2" cock? Why? Added nothing to the story.

And needed more playing/teasing with his cock and balls.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous