Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yessss..." she whispered out, disappointed that she hadn't cum this time, but she had been too in her own head.

Regardless, she loved cum. Loved when guys came on her face, in her mouth, when they came on her tits, on her feet, even up her back and all over her ass. There was something about it that turned her on, especially when guys came inside of her. She had definitely had an impregnation fetish before (and technically still did), loving the feeling of being used and degraded. It reminded her of the first time she came here, back when she just used the glory hole booths upstairs... the day she sucked her first black dick. She remembered how big and thick it had been in her slender white fingers, the way she could barely fit it into her mouth, the way the veins ran up the side and made it seem so virile and powerful... then, he came. That beautiful monstrous deluge of African DNA, splashing all over her face, getting in her hair, eyes and mouth, the way it landed on her neck and all over the front of her shirt. She had never seen a man cum so hard or so much... she was addicted in an instant.

Hours went by, all the girls getting used again and again, dozens upon dozens of black men fucking as much pussy and ass as they wanted, some even heading upstairs to have their dick sucked clean by the scores of women lining up to anonymously blow them in the club proper. The Obsidian club was a literal breeding ground for black men, and had become the ire of white identitarian groups as well as online personalities who disparaged it at every opportunity, their futile rants only bringing more attention to it, and with that, hundreds more white mouths to fill with black shaft, and white wombs to fill with new black lives. At 2am, the room was finally cleared; the doors opened, the girls undone from their restraints and left to recuperate, get their legs working normally again, and then get the fuck out. Ramona sat on the edge of her pod, watching the other naked white bodies in the room, all chatting and laughing quietly with one another, some touching their sore abused parts, others touching their stomachs, clearly hoping to have been black bred. Ramona simply smiled and wished that for them too, carefully getting her footing before walking naked to the shower area, other girls already there rinsing their bodies from the sweat of their labors.

"Hey Mona', I see you're here again..." a soft female voice said, making her turn to look.

"Oh hey, Dana." Ramona said, smiling at the dark haired and pale skinned beauty, water running down and over her milky white breasts, "I didn't see you come in."

"I was actually at the front of the line tonight... my husband and the kids are visiting his mom." she said smiling, the two girls talking as they showered together.

"Lucky you!" Ramona said happily.

"Very lucky... god, I almost don't want them to come back." Dana said sighing happily.

"Oh, don't say that..." Ramona said, laughing a little.

"I know, I know... but one of these days..." Dana said, putting her hands on her stomach.

"Let me know. Seriously." Ramona said, wanting to see Dana pregnant and swollen with child.

"Will do! Well, it was good seeing you!" Dana said, turning her shower off, and giving Ramona's hands a quick squeeze before turning and stepping out.

Ramona was an absolute beauty in her own right, but she was always a little jealous of Dana. She was petite, but had flawless skin, and her ass was wonderfully shapely. Ramona was a bit flatter overall, but it had never driven men away. Ramona finished up not long after, gathering her clothes from her bag, dressing and ordering a ride from her phone, putting down the window and letting the cool early summer air dry her hair as she was whisked back to her simple overpriced apartment. Noelle was sleeping on the couch, a normal sight after each Friday's marathon fuck session, Ramona gently pulling the blanket up over her a little as she started down the short hall, pausing to peek in on her son next, who too, was sound asleep. Ramona climbed into bed, sighing happily and putting a hand on her stomach, thinking back fondly to the multitude of loads she had taken tonight, wishing the damage could somehow be undone, and she could be pregnant once more.

-A New Dawn, A New Day-

"Good morning, Noelle." Ramona said, shaking the sleeping girl awake as she stood in her light blue robe, her face warm and smiling.

"Oh hey Miss Ramona." Noelle said sleepily, stretching and yawning, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in last night."

"Oh, that's okay. Did you want some breakfast before I take you back home?" Ramona said, the kitchen already warm with the stove tops running and ingredients set out.

"Oh, uh... wow, sure that would be really nice, thank you." Noelle said, always amazed at how nice her employer always was to her.

"Of course. How do you like your eggs?" Ramona said, turning and padding back toward the kitchen, grabbing the spatula off the counter.

"Just fried, I guess?" Noelle said, sitting up now and rubbing her eyes.

Ramona just laughed, and decided she would be able to figure something out.

"How did everything go last night?" Noelle said, deciding to venture into being a little more personal this morning.

"Oh it was amazing." Ramona said, a beaming smile on her face, "Great bunch of girls down there."

"What... I mean, I don't want to sound dumb, but I really don't know... what exactly do you all do?" Noelle said, turning and laying her chin on the back of the couch as she looked at her boss.

"Community outreach." Ramona said, making sure to keep it veiled.

"Oh, that's cool... do you think, I mean... is it something you think I would like to be involved with?" Noelle said, wanting to emulate the woman she admired as much as she did.

Ramona looked at Noelle for a moment. She was 19, still lived at home with her parents. Latina, small stature, rounded in all the right places, supple young breasts, almost certainly fertile...

"I think you'd fit in perfectly with our little endeavor." Ramona said, already picturing Noelle getting her tight and tan young pussy absolutely stuffed with thick nigger cock.

"Awesome. Though I guess I'd have to go alone..." Noelle said, suddenly feeling nervous at the idea of going somewhere new by herself, "Unless, I mean... do you have a back up sitter?"

"There are some moms there, I'll ask around." Ramona said, throwing some bread into the toaster.

"That's awesome, thanks!" Noelle said, smiling at Ramona happily, "I've never really, you know, like, given anything back to the community before."

"Oh trust me, once you let yourself go, you're going to want to just keep on giving and giving." Ramona said, flipping the eggs, delighted to bring another girl into the fold.

12