Commuters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga clutched his cock in her hand and stroked it. She marveled that it took both hands, and her fingers didn't meet around it.

Jesse closed his eyes as Olga stroked his tool. He was drunk and the heat was oppressive. Her hands were rough from hard work but felt good sliding up and down his tool. His hips pumped slowly.

"You'd better stop! That feels too good!"

"Okay," Olga said reluctantly, letting go of his cock.

She licked her lips as precum oozed from his piss slit.

Jesse's precum covered her hands. She held them up and away from her body while looking around for something to wipe them on. She shrugged, smiled devilishly at Jesse, then licked his juices from her hands, one finger at a time. She held his eyes the entire time.

"Nasty girl," Jesse said, watching her savor his precum.

"Back in the day, I was a virtuoso at sucking cock."

"How big are your jugs," Jesse said, slurring his words.

"This bra is 36DDD, but I'm closing to a G cup. Want to see?"

Olga pushed her bra up over her breasts.

"Wow! Those suckers are HUGE!"

"Do you like them," Olga said, proudly sticking her chest out. "You can touch them if you want."

Jesse hefted one and was surprised at the weight. He slid his hand out to her big nipple and pinched it.

"OUCH! That hurt." Olga twisted away from Jesse, and her breast fell from his hand. "I didn't pinch your cock!"

"I'm sorry! I couldn't resist! Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

Olga paused, wryly smiling. She was on a public conveyance with a man she barely knew! And he wanted to suck her tit! She had done some kinky things, but letting a Black stranger suck her jug on a public conveyance would top the list.

"You hurt it; you kiss it and make it better," she said, holding her big jug.

Jesse leaned over, lifted her jug, and took the nipple in his mouth. Olga hissed and gripped his head when he did.

"Fuck that feels good!"

One of her hands slipped from his head and grabbed his cock. She stroked it as he hungrily sucked her tit.

Jesse dropped one hand to her cellulite-dimpled thigh and stroked up it. The back of his hand bumped her cunt on each stroke. On one stroke, he cupped her pussy, pushed the gusset aside, and inserted a finger. She was surprisingly wet.

"Aw Fuck!"

Olga dropped his cock, lay back against the seat, and spread her legs. His were the first fingers other than hers and the nightwatchman in years in her pussy.

"You like that?"

"You damn right I do!"

Jesse watched drunkenly as the old woman writhed on his fingers.

"Lay down."

"Are you gonna fuck me?"

Olga resisted when he tried to push her on her back. She and an old boyfriend used to play this game where she resisted, and he and his friends forced themself on her.

"Shut up and lay down!" He smacked her ass.!

"OH! Gonna get rough, huh? My husband used to spank me all of the time!"

Why the hell did I say that? TMI!

"Do you like being spanked," Jesse said.

Instead of pushing her on her back, he pulled her across his lap and slid her panties over her thick thighs.

Her ass was fat and jiggy with cellulite dimples. He smacked her plump behind several times. Olga's howls of pain turned to mewls of pleasure. He lay back, breathing harshly with sweat streaming off him.

Olga grimaced as she sat up, her ass sore from the spanking. She slipped to her knees between his legs. She pulled his cock out, her eyes never leaving his.

"I've done a lot a shit in my life, but I ain't never sucked a Black dick on a subway car."

"You gonna give me a blowjob or talk about it?"

Olga licked Jesse's cock like an all-day sucker, slathering it with her saliva. Then she inhaled it, applying pressure with her lips as she slid down his substantial length.

"Umm! Nice! You suck a mean dick!"

"Practice, Practice, Practice," Olga laughed.

Jesse leaned back against the seat, his hips slowly pumping. He stared at this senior citizen doing a virtuoso cocksucking job.

"Stop staring at me!"

"I'm sorry! I...you...I mean, I didn't expect...!" He couldn't find the words to express what he was thinking.

"What is it you don't like? My undies or this old, tired body?"

"Ma'am, I think the indies are sexy! I was just surprised you had them on!" He gestured with the bottle. "And ain't nothing wrong with your body!"

"Do you think the undies make my ass look big? My husband says I got a fat ass and should wear sensible underwear."

She stopped sucking his cock, stood, and did a small pirouette in front of Jesse. It made her dizzy, and she stumbled and fell into Jesse's arms. She clung to him, her head pressed against his chest as the subway car spun slowly around her.

He smells nice! Kind of manly and virile.

"I'm a Black man! We like big asses. They make for a nice ride!"

He roughly squeezed her ass cheeks. He smacked it lightly.

"Well, I got that," she slurred. "I got all the ass any man would want!" She pushed back. "Did I cause that?" She pointed at the bulge in his shorts.

"Looking at these big jugs, squeezing your fat ass, and the blowjob caused it."

Jesse cupped her breasts and squeezed. "I do like these big hooters, though.

Olga twisted away. She sat down with her legs sprawled and her head resting against the back of the seat.

Jesse offered her the bottle as she sat next to her. She took it and took a deep swig.

"Sorry about that! I guess it was the heat and the whiskey!"

"What?" She opened her eyes. Her nostrils flared at his aroma. "Oh, you mean patting my behind! Not a problem! Next time, squeeze harder and slap harder! I like a little pain!"

WHOOPS! TMI! This stranger doesn't need to know that much about me!

"So you're not going to fuck me?"

"Maybe but I want to see more of the goods first. Take off your bra. I want to see those big jugs!"

Jesse's head rocked like the head of a bobblehead doll as he tried to focus.

Olga slumped on the seat, her head on Jesse's shoulder. She leaned into Jesse as he undid the clasp in the front of her bra.

"You're undressing me," she said drunkenly. She slapped ineffectually at his hand.

"Stop it!" Jesse smacked her ass hard.

The roughness of him slapping her ass sent little shivers through her body.

She thought he would take me with fear and lustful anticipation. He's going to take me right here on this subway car!

He pulled her bra off over her outstretched arms. He tossed it on the seat.

"These are even nicer than I thought!" Again, he took her nipple in his mouth.

She clasped his head to her bosom. I'm making out with this big sexy Black man on a subway car stuck in a tunnel. She grasped his cock through his boxers.

"Take them off!"

He stopped sucking her tit. He cupped them in his work-roughened hands and squeezed.

"So fuckin' bossy!"

Olga smiled broadly as he lifted his ass so she could pull off his shorts. His hands on her breasts awakened a lust she had not felt in years. He touched her body. He marveled and complimented it!

"On your knees while you do it!"

Jesse pressed down on her shoulders. He and his ex-wife did some D/s, Domination, and submission. They switched up on who was the Dom and the Sub.

How far should I take it with Olga? She said she likes it rough!

"OH! What do we have here?"

Olga pulled his underwear down as she knelt. His cock bobbed up and hit her under the chin. She tittered as she took it in her hand and stroked it.

"Do you remember that old James Brown song about the licking stick?"

Olga felt playful and sexy. She hadn't had this much fun in years!

"You ain't licking yet!"

Her breasts were huge. Jesse could not stop playing with them. He groaned when she took him in her mouth. She applied a suction while her tongue caressed his length. His hips pumped, fucking her mouth. She was good, very good!

Olga was deep into her exhibitionist fantasy. She was naked except for her panties. A naked Black stranger was playing with her tits while she sucked his cock!

She enjoyed being a whore and being used by this Black man. He was going to fuck her! The big cock filling her mouth would soon fill her pussy! All of this is on a subway car. For the first time in years her panties were soaked!

"Stand up!"

Olga moaned as he squeezed her nipples while she stood. The pain/pleasure was delicious. He's going to fuck me! A Black man I barely know is going to fuck me!

Jesse spun her around. He pushed her toward the bench seat and bent her at the waist. He pushed the crotch of her panties to the side and eased his cock into her creaming pussy.

Fuck! She's tight! Who knew an old girl could get this wet?

"You like fucking a woman with her panties on?"

Her hips thrust back to meet his long, slow strokes. He filled and stretched her like no cock ever had.

"I like the contrast of your creamy white skin, the black panties, and my black cock in your hole!"

"I like your dick! It's big but not too big! I like how it feels sliding through my cunt!"

"You got a tight pussy! And you know how to use it! I can feel it flexing around my meat!"

Sweat streamed off them, and their bodies gleamed with it in the dim glow of the emergency lights. The squishy sounds of a hard cock in a wet pussy filled the subway car. A thick foam built, covering Jesse's dick and the gusset of Olga's panties.

"You know what I want?"

"For me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes, Silly! But I want to ride you! I want to look in your face while we fuck!"

Olga groaned as Jesse stepped back, and his cock slid out of her hole, covered in their juices. It gleamed wetly. Jesse smacked her ass and then sat down on the bench seat.

"FUCK! I won't be able to sit right for a week! My ass will be sore from you spanking it, and my pussy is going to be sore from your big cock!"

"You talk too much," He said, pulling her down on his lap.

"Call me a dirty name!" Olga rose slightly, grasped his cock, and eased down on it. "These panties are going to be ruined!"

"Bitch! I don't care about your motherfucking panties! All I care about is this pussy and how good it feels!"

"That's right! Dirty names! Call my dirty names!"

Her hands were on his shoulders. She rhythmically rose and fell, his length filling her. Olga couldn't recall a cock feeling this good in her.

"You whore! Riding a man's cock you barely know!"

He grasped her nipples and pulled hard. He smiled as she gasped and closed her eyes. Her honey hole spasmed repeatedly.

"Yes! I'm a whore! I'm a useless cheating whore! And I'm cumming! FUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!"

It started in her pussy and radiated through her body. Her violent orgasm excited every nerve. Her hips pumped frantically, trying to get him deeper. Olga felt like she was dying like her last breath was being wrung from her.

"That's right, you tramp! Cum on this Black dick! It feels good. It feels good to let yourself go and be the slut you always wanted to be!"

He felt the tingling deep in his balls. It shot up his shaft. His strokes became like a piston pumping hard and fast into her creaming hole.

"That's right! That's right! Cum with me, you Black fucker! Cum with me! Fill my pussy with your seed!"

Olga wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself tight to him. Her nipples, sensitive from his sucking and pulling, caused her to scream with pain and pleasure as his chest hair scratched them.

"You good pussy cunt! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Jesse gasped out the words. His hips thrust hard as he filled her. "YYESSSSS!!!"

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Their bodies undulated as they rode the waves of their mutual orgasms. Their breaths came in harsh, gulping gasps. Gradually, their frantic pumping slowed. Exhausted, they slumped against each other.

The lights came on on the train. The air conditioner whined and pumped warm air into the car. A bored voice, sounding tinny over the train's intercom, made an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, power has been restored! We apologize for any inconvenience! "

The erstwhile lovers sat joined, with Jesse's still semi-hard cock buried in Olga's hole with their foreheads touching!

The warm air of the air conditioner cooled.

"I guess we should get dressed!"

Olga was sated. The softening cock in her felt good. Their juices leaked from her pussy.

"I guess!" Jesse said quietly.

His hands roamed up and down from her ass to her back and down again.

"Thank you!"

Olga leaned back and pecked him lightly on the lips.

"No! Thank you!" He smacked her ass hard. "Now get your fat ass up. And leave me those panties!"

"OUCH!" Olga rubbed her ass. "Spank me one more time before I get up!"

"Like this?" He slapped her ass with both hands in quick succession.

"YES! YES! Just like that!"

Epilog

The subway operator's nose wrinkled as she reentered the subway car, assaulted by a pungent mix of sweat, alcohol, and... something else. She took a sniff, and her suspicions were confirmed. Sex.

Her two passengers, a slumbering old White lady and a handsome Black man, lay intertwined on the bench seat. The operator tilted her head, perplexed. What the fuck happened here? Shaking her head, she made her way to the operator's cubicle, leaving the scene behind.

###

12