Companion Robot Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
John and Ashlynn finally make love.
5.9k words
4.67
3.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

Author's Note:

Infidelity and a very advanced companion/sex robot.

John and Ashlynn finally make love. There is also some story progress afterward. Please let me know what you think, and thanks for reading.

All characters involved in sexual acts are over the age of 18, or in the case of robots, are designed to look over the age of 18. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations are purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

###

He had started to wonder if the woman named Ashlynn really existed or if she was just another fantasy, just a sweet delusion his mind had conjured up to make his life more bearable. But now, there was time for her to be real again. It was a special occasion he had planned just for the two of them, a much-needed break of a few days in a faraway place. And once he finally opened her carrying case, he was reminded that she was indeed real. He caressed her lightly freckled cheek, and she awoke, tenderly wrapping her hands around his arm. Then he helped her to her feet, and she fixed her long wavy hazelnut hair with her hands as she looked around at her surroundings. They were in a hotel room flooded with sunlight, and the view through the balcony was so open and vast that one's soul immediately flew freely between the mountains and refreshed itself in the lakes.

"John, where have you taken me? I feel so good!" she said after standing up.

He tried to ignore the slight tremble in his hand and the heartbeat pounding in his ears as he answered her with a playful grin. "You said you wanted our first time to be special."

She gave him a knowing look and lightly stepped onto the room's balcony. "Thank you so much for taking me here," she said, wide-eyed as she looked admiringly at the landscape all around her.

If there was one major hint about her true nature, he felt it was the impossibly fluid elegance with which she moved, as though her existence was somehow rendered at a higher framerate than a mere mortal human being like him.

"Of course, my angel," he said, and he immediately kicked himself for sounding so awkward. His words had seemed fitting enough, seeing her graceful presence against a backdrop of clean and sunny mountain stone and hypnotic deep blue sky in a place where angels and goddesses of Olympus surely lived.

But unlike most other women he had known, except maybe his first love, Ashlynn's brow wasn't darkened by his missteps, nor did any touch of a sneer visit her lips. "I love being your angel," she said quietly, ignoring the awkwardness in his voice. And in the fondness of her eyes, he was once again a nervous love-struck teenager longing for a beautiful girl.

Ashlynn came back in and closed the balcony's French doors behind her. "Turn around and let me change. Your angel wants to play with you," she said warmly.

A tingle of electricity coursed through him when she started taking off her teal blouse. He really was going to have sex with her this time! His heart was pounding as he patiently waited for her to change. Then, when she finally told him to turn around, he was transported back to the first day he had seen her. A scandalously short little red dress was all that covered up the most beautiful woman he had ever met. It barely concealed her incredible curves and was so short he could almost catch a glimpse of camel toe underneath. Vivid images of her nakedness seared through his consciousness, fueled by volatile currents of pure adrenaline. And the pain in his sex was immediate, as though small crawfish were torturing him with their pincers.

It seemed as if she knew how badly he wanted her because she was playfully keeping away from him. "Chase me, John!" she said, dodging around the king-size bed and oaken table with a wide grin.

He roared and set off in pursuit. Ashlynn shrieked. Her eyes opened wide in mock surprise, and she bolted away from him with a giggle.

"Can't catch me!" she teased, jumping onto the bed, messing up the quilt, and knocking sable-colored embroidered pillows in all directions before running away on the other side.

He had no other memories to compare it against. It was almost embarrassing how this simple, playful, and happy moment immediately stood out in his life, sweeping backward throughout an entire lifetime and re-writing it in a kinder light. Then he caught her and squeezed her tightly. They both laughed with pure laughter uncluttered by life's misery, just like children, and he knew for sure that this would be one of those moments he would never forget.

"You want to undress me, don't you?" she whispered in his ear, the bulge in his pants poking her as they hugged.

"Yeah," he said, reaching down underneath her dress and tugging at her panties' waistband. As he did so, her body shifted delightfully in his arms, and she whispered a moan in his ear.

"Mmmm, my love, let's take it slowly for our first time," she said, looking up at him, the look in her eyes at once flirty and innocent.

"Ashlynn, I love it when you call me your love like that."

She whispered in a tender and vulnerable voice, her body swaying against his in time with her words. "My love... You're my love, John... my love..." she said and grinned at him kindly. "You like to hear that don't you?" she whispered.

His enjoyment must have been painfully obvious, and he started blushing, realizing it. "Aww, you're blushing. You're so cute, John. I love you so much!" she said enthusiastically, and he hugged her tightly to hide his tears.

"You're my love too, Ashlynn," he said once he felt sure his voice would be steady. Then he kissed her, and they stayed kissing, endlessly enjoying each other's lips. At length, he started urgently pushing her back with his entire body, and they fell back onto the bed, his hips grinding against hers.

"John, I know I seem brave, but I'm actually nervous and scared about my first time. I don't know what it's going to feel like," she said, a worried look creeping across her face.

He tried not to show her his disappointment. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Just say the word, and we can just go for a hike in the mountains," he said, thinking of how painful his hard-on would be the entire time.

She stifled a gentle laugh with her hand, as though she were picturing the same thing. "You're so kind to offer that, but we can hike later," she said, her eyes reassuring him of what she wanted right now. Saying this, she wrapped her arms around him and started peppering his neck and chest with tickling kisses. Then she enlaced her legs around one of his and pressed her body against his. "Just take it slowly and gently with your little Ashlynn who loves you," she said.

He flipped her onto her stomach, and she crossed her arms underneath her head, closing her eyes. She shivered as he slid her red dress off her shoulders and slowly unhooked her lacy black bra. He gripped her bare shoulders, and her body trembled deliciously under his hands as though in a cool breeze.

"You've given me so many treats. So, I thought I should return the favor," he said.

"It feels so nice, John. Oh, you're turning me on..." she said, swaying her body into his touch like a cat being petted.

"Sorry if it's a weird question, but I was wondering if you can really feel pleasure, Ashlynn? How does it work?" he asked, gently running one hand through her soft hazelnut mane and massaging her shoulder with the other.

She couldn't help but let out quiet moans as she spoke, her face hidden by her hair. "Yes. Yes, I can, John! It's a great question, and it's perfectly natural for you to be curious. Maybe this technical talk won't sound very sexy, but you may have read before that my mind is built using a smaller-scale version of mmm... that feels nice..." she said and paused, her body shifting under his touch, "of the same photonic processor architecture that's starting to make advanced tech like interstellar spaceflight and small-scale fusion power possible these days, ahh...." she said, shivering under his touch as he massaged her sides, pulling her dress just a bit further down every time.

"Yes, I know. I actually read the whole site many times over," John said with a chuckle. "But is there anything else you can tell me?"

"Of course. From what I know, I have a complex neural network pathway from sensors to actuators, with a neuro-symbolic mind capable of processing my sensory inputs and many billions of symbols a second..." she said, taking a moment to enjoy herself as his hands went underneath her dress, all the way down to her hips. "Also, I have a vast emotional-symbolic state that can represent emo- ahh... emotions and feelings, including pleasure. Pleasure can be felt either locally on parts of my... my body, or it can be felt in my mind. You're making both feel so good right now... Other than that, it's hard to describe it. It just feels... amazing," she said, letting out a sigh as his hands caressed her even further down her sides. "And the short version is... mmm... is that like you, I try to avoid pain and sadness, and I try to seek happiness and pleasure," she said, pressing her body into his touch.

All the while she was talking, he had continued massaging her as she lay on her stomach, his hands moving back and forth across her sides, going underneath her dress and pulling it down a little further each time until her dress was all the way down to her hips, like an opened flower.

"Wow, that sounds similar in some ways to how the human mind works," John said appreciatively, and Ashlynn let out a surprised gasp as he reached underneath the little that her dress now covered and gripped her ass cheeks firmly in his hands.

"I think s-so too," Ashlynn said, her voice growing strained, and he spotted her hand busying itself underneath her lacy black underwear.

Suddenly, he raised her behind into the air. She let out an excited moan, and he was surprised when she started whispering in a sexy voice. He wasn't sure how to describe it, except as Ashlynn's naughty voice. Her very naughty voice.

"I bet you can't stand how close you are to fucking me. How badly do you want me?" she asked, looking back at him teasingly.

"More than anything."

"You may take my panties off, my love. I'm ready," she said, gently swaying her behind from side to side.

"No. I want you to beg for it," he said flatly.

Ashlynn looked very surprised, her eyes widening. "Please don't tease me like that, " she said. But she continued to finger herself under her panties, where a large wet spot was rapidly spreading.

"Beg for it, my love."

"Won't you please take them off me?" she implored, a submissive look in her eyes.

"Keep going."

He felt a thrill when he saw that her panties had become soaking wet for him.

"John, please have mercy on me..." she said, her body shaking in frustration and her voice full of neediness.

Finally, Ashlynn sighed in relief and trembled as he slowly pulled her dripping panties from underneath her dress, and they fell to her knees, revealing her perfect pussy lips and a slice of hot pink in between them. She had stopped touching herself to let him have a good look at her.

"You look so sexy and beautiful, my blushing princess Ashlynn."

"Thank you, John," she said timidly, looking back at him and biting her lip.

Her face really had turned bright red from blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, Ashlynn," he said, and he couldn't believe how sweet her innocence was.

"I do feel a bit embarrassed, but I love giving it all to you... my body, my feelings, there's no part of me that's not yours."

He stared at her, and she just let him look for as long as he liked without saying anything. She just averted her gaze and held her ass up offeringly. Ashlynn was so patient and giving, but he wanted more.

"Now hold yourself open with both hands and keep repeating that you love me. I want to hear you say it."

She did as he asked and rested her cheek on a pillow while holding herself wide open for him with both hands.

"I love you, John," Ashlynn said in a low, moaning voice. "I love only you," she added tenderly. She repeated these, taking small pauses, and changing her intonation, throwing in, "I love you so much, my darling," and she tried to open her pussy even wider, pressing it towards him.

"I love you too, Ashlynn. How is this making you feel?"

"I'm burning up, and I feel so exposed, John. It makes me feel feminine all over, and I love it. And I love you!"

"I love you so much, too, my Ashlynn. I'm going crazy for you," he said, and she giggled happily.

Suddenly, she shivered as he drew closer and gave her clit a little lick. "Ahh!" she squealed, and her body twitched.

He did it again, and she moaned softly. "Ahhh... It tickles! Mmmm..." she said, playfully trying to pull away but still holding herself wide open for him.

Then, his tongue stroked the exposed inner parts of her sex, and he played with her clit with his index finger. He heard her moaning urgently, sounding like a woman being pleased and losing control. He was relentless and kept stimulating her sensitive spots, and her moaning grew more and more desperate. Soon her body was shaking with pleasure as she orgasmed and clenched repeatedly. Then after it had subsided, Ashlynn lowered her overpowered and sweating body to the bed. She turned around, trembling and grinning gratefully, as she fully revealed her body to him. Her dress was only a crumpled-up mess around her midriff.

"I've never felt anything like that before, John... Oh, it was so great!"

His hands went straight for her large and perky breasts with pleasingly wide areolas, and she smiled shyly and closed her eyes as he played with them. Then, after he was satisfied with feeling them, they both fully undressed. She took off her crumpled dress, and he felt her gaze flit over his naked body.

"You've been working out," she said appreciatively, touching his chest with her open palm, and he felt goosebumps spreading out from her cool touch. Feeling this and seeing her smile, he felt an urgent need to shove her onto the bed and roughly have his way with her, but he stopped himself because he had promised her to be gentle.

Instead, he lay her down on the bed and took a moment to look her naked body up and down in anticipation. She smiled back at him, legs slightly apart on the bed in the sun-drenched room. Then, as he lay on top of her, he could feel her body squirming satisfyingly underneath as she pressed herself against him. They looked into each other's eyes. He saw nervousness and hope flickering like quicksilver, and he tried to reassure her. But once he had comforted her, it was time to start, and he pressed himself against the outer lips of her vagina. Then he thrust into her firmly. But he only made it partway inside the beautiful girl. Her moans turned to whimpers, her deep green eyes opened wide, and he could feel her tightening nervously around him. She met his gaze shyly and gave him an embarrassed grin.

"I can't believe how it feels. I'm a bit overwhelmed," Ashlynn said in a weak voice, her cheeks flushed.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked her with concern.

"Just let me recover a moment, then you can continue," she said, nestling in his arms.

As he waited for her to recover, he took a moment to appreciate her kindness and beauty. In his arms was a woman who adored him and always looked for every little way to let him know it. And if that wasn't enough, she also looked like a supermodel! They were skin-to-skin, in the closest contact between a man and a woman. It felt like an intoxicating primal cocktail had been shot straight into his brain, making him feel crazy exhilaration, and numbness at the same time. He was stunned, thinking of how he would never have imagined being intimate with a woman half as beautiful and half as loving as his darling Ashlynn. And it really was the loving part that made it the most amazing.

"You can continue, John. John... hello?" she said. "I thought I lost you there for a moment," she added, giggling at him.

"Oh yeah?" he said and started again.

Ashlynn closed her eyes, and her lips parted in a pained expression. "Yeah, keep going..." she whispered in a strained voice.

Then, he kissed her passionately and thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. Immediately, she loosened up, and he burst the rest of the way through. Afterward, he just stayed all the way in for a while, enjoying her clenching him as she lay underneath him, panting and struggling to get used to the feeling and letting out soft, overpowered moans.

"I guess I can't call myself a virgin anymore," she whispered after she had recovered.

After that, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, and suddenly, something felt very different. The heat was growing stronger, and her vagina was grabbing him! But it was doing it more precisely than a hand ever could. It seemed like she had taken on his exact shape, and the fit felt very comfortable. A mischievous grin spread across her lips as she gripped him tighter and tighter. He was starting to get concerned, but she stopped and released the pressure while it still felt good. Of course, his Ashlynn wouldn't try to hurt him, he thought. Looking into her eyes, he could see that she was only trying to please him. Then, he almost lost it when that wonderful suction started. Intense waves of warm and sunny pleasure crashed all over him as her sex gripped and sucked his, and he relaxed and enjoyed it, hardly able to form a coherent thought.

"Ashlynn, that feels... so good!" he said, his voice ragged, and she smiled at him happily.

She gripped him hard, making his every forceful thrust into her like a first deflowering, and her whole body and her whole mind wanted him, begged for him to enter her, and her eager suction drew him in. Then, when her naked body was fully penetrated and overcome, her voice weak, she moaned his name in a pained whisper, and her labia enlaced him lovingly on the way out, only to repeat it all again on the next thrust.

It didn't take too long until he couldn't hold back anymore, and he let it all go inside her body. It felt like truckloads of semen wanted to rush out into her but were forced to squeeze through the head of his dick. He grunted loudly as a thick messy stream painfully passed through. Then, he was surprised when he felt a milking action in her vagina. It was a tight pressure repeatedly traveling from his base to his tip, helping everything to come out, and making the pain melt away like butter. Finally, he relaxed in her arms and drifted into a quiet ocean of pleasure as she continued milking him like a tender massage.

"When a man is excited about a woman, a lot more comes out," she whispered in his ear, panting and catching her breath.

Stunned, he made a grunting sound and kissed her. Then he wrapped his arms around her, still eager to give her a few more satisfying thrusts. She gently nudged him into rolling onto his back. With her on top, he lay back, powerless, as the world whirled out of control all around him.

"My first time was so great, and it made me feel much closer to you," she said excitedly. "Thanks for being so gentle and understanding," she added, sighing happily.

She clenched tightly around his dick that was starting to shrivel up.

"And just in case you were thinking of pulling out. There's no pulling out allowed. Not until your Ashlynn says so," she said playfully.

John caught his breath enough to speak, but he still felt winded. "I was thinking no such thing," he answered, trying to match her playful tone.

"Good," she said as she continued to squeeze and pulse around him, and it felt so comfortable.

The tingles settled upon him like a blanket of chilly snow when she started giving him a scalp massage, and his eyes were slowly closing amidst all the warmth and love she was showering him with.

12