All Comments on 'Companion Robot Dreams Ch. 03'

by LightspeedLarry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

This is a fantastic and beautiful story, Lightspeedlarry. Thanks for creating, writing and publishing for us. I love how you have combined the technicalities of designing and manufacturing humanic lookalikes and incorporating all the emotional attributes displayed herein. I was already thinking of our human nature of desiring variety in romance just as much as we do in our clothing and dining. Your final introduction of Helena and Albert suggests to me that you may already be thinking this way. Your evolution of this series might be extended to a collaborative storyline with multiple other fembot authors to explore the creation of a Companion Exchange Club or Society within which members feel free to voluntarily offer their partners for casual exchanges, subject to, of course, some condition of mutuality, whether the exchanges are a direct one-for-one exchange, or a round robin circular exchange between multiple members.

Will Helena become the legal assistance which John needs to facilitate the identification of Stella's partner in her affair and obtain a lenient divorce court settlement for mutual custody of John's and Stella's children? Will John and Ashlynn become active exchange members of the new Companion Exchange Society, along with Albert and Helena?

Best wishes for an enjoyable literary future. I thought your writing was very good.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

LightspeedLarry, to follow up my previous comment, I was considering that you might invite multiple other Lit fembot/guybot authors to each contribute appropriate chapters to introduce their own favorite fembot or guybot to the Companion Exchange Society in a collaborative storyline development. No rush, of course. We each have our own life to live. Cheers,

LightspeedLarryLightspeedLarryover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, nighthawk22204. I appreciate the encouragement. You are correct that I am planning to have Helena be part of the legal proceedings of John's divorce. Also, thanks for sharing your idea about a Companion Exchange Society. Something like this notion did cross my mind when I introduced Helena and Albert, and I think it is an intriguing idea to explore. I need to think about it some more; however, I have a feeling John and Ashlynn will want to be exclusive for some time after the events of the current story arc. At the very least, I was already thinking of spinning off Helena and Albert into their own stories, and it could definitely be done there.

I am interested in the idea of collaborative story development, as you mentioned. I think it could be fun to do something like describe parts of the same night from different authors' perspectives and styles. Not sure that's something I can pull together at the moment, but perhaps in the future.

dalrit4350dalrit43502 months ago

That was a very well written love story. You really created some colorful characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous