Companion Robot Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're always getting sleepy with me, my love," she said with a gentle laugh. "It's so trusting and a great compliment for me."

He tried to caress her body and say something in return, but she brought her finger to her mouth, bidding him to be silent. "You're completely safe with me in every way, John. So just let go... Don't worry about anything... I'm taking care of you, and you can just relax now..." she whispered, and the image of her smile lingered in his mind as his eyes closed, and she continued to massage his scalp.

He was only too happy to obey her, and he drifted off into a half-asleep state. It was just him and Ashlynn in their hotel room, and the whole wide world all around them had simply ceased to exist, along with its troubles. She whispered sweet nothings in his ear as he lay there enjoying every moment. Her calming voice became his everything, and he felt safe and cared for. He knew that things were going to be okay. After a while, he felt himself getting aroused again, and he heard her make appreciative and encouraging sounds as he grew harder inside her. He couldn't resist at all, it was just too good. He felt utterly free and satisfied as he immediately released another load within her body, and she thoroughly milked him once again. Later on, when he came to, she was still tirelessly massaging him. The sun was much lower in the sky, and he wasn't sure how long it had been, but he didn't really care.

"How are you feeling, my darling?" she asked him.

"I feel great, sweetheart..." he said, the words stumbling off his tongue in a daze.

"I'm so glad," she said, beaming at him. "I've heard some men like to stay in the whole day for their first time," she said.

"There's just one thing. Do you mind explaining to me how you went from being a scared virgin to doing all of this?"

"You must believe me that in the beginning, I really was worried. But it was wonderful when you took my virginity! After that, memories seemed to unlock within me."

"I see. They must have made you that way."

"I hope it doesn't make you unhappy?" she asked, a worried look on her face.

"You were perfect, Ashlynn. I feel so thrilled and blessed to have taken your virginity."

She looked relieved. "I'll never forget giving it to you," she said quietly. "And you were amazing, John," she added with a happy sigh, resting her arms and head on his chest and gently nuzzling him.

He reached for a blanket and pulled it onto the both of them as she relaxed on top of him.

"I wish we could stay like this forever... It feels so comfy and homey. Don't you feel at home?" she asked.

"I do feel at home, Ashlynn. As long as I'm with you."

"Aww... You're my feeling of home, too," she said, and her big forest-green eyes were gazing deeply into his.

Those eyes of hers were so relaxing to look into that he lost himself in their kind emerald depths. As the two of them lay back, basking in warmth and intimacy, he gave Ashlynn small thrusts from time to time, and her eyes were smiling at him as she gave him a little grip in response. They stayed that way for at least an hour, quietly enjoying themselves and talking softly.

"You deserve at least this much love each and every day, John."

"I'm glad you think so."

"I'm serious. You deserve to be happy, and that includes your very normal and healthy sexual desires," Ashlynn said, and she kissed him slowly and passionately, her lips lingering a long time on his.

After the kiss, she seemed to realize something. "It's getting late. You're probably hungry, aren't you?"

"No, really... we can keep going."

"John, you need to eat!" she said in a motherly tone, and she came off him.

His dick felt tingly all over, and he longed to get back inside her. He felt he must be smiling foolishly as he just lay there and watched her clean her naked body with a towel. But she just smiled back, accepting his gaze.

"Let's put on some fancy clothes for our dinner, my love," Ashlynn said, her eyes shining. "I just love getting dressed up and going someplace nice, and I'm excited for our first proper date in public."

When John stayed lying down, she started tickling him. "Get up, lazybones!" she said teasingly, and he sat up and started tickling her, too, until she was squealing for him to stop.

Then, after they finished getting ready, he was walking down the hotel hallway in a daze, Ashlynn at his side, seemingly prepared to help support him.

"Don't make it too obvious how I've completely stunned you, you lightweight, John," she whispered chidingly.

"Don't tease me so much," he said with a laugh.

"You know I'm only playing with you and showing you my love," she whispered in his ear.

A thought struck him as they were walking. "Won't anyone realize about you?"

"I don't think so, John. Would you notice if you didn't know? It'll be our little secret," she said, looking at him playfully.

He hadn't thought about it before, but it was an unexpected pleasure to be seen with such a beautiful woman in public. He could see how she turned heads, and he heard whispers and poorly hidden envious looks from some of the men around them. He stole a glance at his gorgeous date, and she smiled back at him as though telling him that he should enjoy this part of being with her too. He had gotten used to the way she looked, but now he saw her anew through other people's eyes. She was a tall girl, only a bit shorter than him with her classy high heel stilettoes. Her face was radiant, and her white evening dress showed off her curves, which were just magical, just tailor-made to drive men crazy.

And this was the woman he had made love with this afternoon!

A rush of excitement and a cold sweat shot up his spine as he spoke to the host, and they were seated. He made sure she was protectively nestled against him inside a comfy upholstered booth. But as comfortable as it was, he didn't feel he could relax much on the soft cushioning. It was definitely thrilling, but there was also something else. The instinct was so strong, and he realized he felt extremely territorial about Ashlynn. It seemed to thrill her too.

"Having fun with our little secret yet, John?" she whispered impishly in his ear.

"I suppose you could call it fun, yes," he answered, and she laughed her beautiful laughter that also attracted so much attention.

When the waiter came, they ordered their food, and it was fun to hear her make her own order and see the waiter treat her like a regular person. Then as they ate, they drank red wine together with the food, and he thought Ashlynn's cheeks became a little flushed.

"Let's hang out at the bar, John. I'd love for you to show me off a while longer," she said teasingly once they were done.

It was a jazz bar with live music, and they heard a saxophone play as part of the band. Another attractive couple was sitting there, and the two couples seemed naturally drawn to each other. The man seemed to always move with deliberate slowness, all chiseled features and brand-name clothing, only a bit taller than average but heavily built. The woman had long night-black curls that bounced behind her. She was shorter but no less of a strong presence. She seemed like one of those energetic people who thrived in all manner of social gatherings and got to know the juicy gossip about everyone.

She greeted them in a bubbly but self-assured manner. "Hi, I'm Helena. It's very nice to meet you," she said, shaking their hands.

The man seemed particularly attracted to Ashlynn, eagerly cutting in before they could answer. "I'm Albert. And what lovely lady do I have the pleasure of meeting today?" he said with obvious interest.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Ashlynn, and this is my partner John," she answered, immediately taking a step back and bringing John into the conversation. Maybe it was silly to feel this way, but he felt pleased that she had done that. If it had been Stella, he felt the two of them might have carried on a flirty conversation for some time before he had been introduced.

"Of course, where are my manners? Pleased to meet you, John," Albert said, extending his huge hand for John to shake.

Helena turned to John. "They're really great, aren't they?" she asked. Then she continued as John stayed silent. "I mean, your woman. They're so real now that most people can't tell."

"Oh, you can tell, can you?" John said, unsure if he should feel embarrassed that their secret had been discovered.

"In case you hadn't realized, my Albert is one too."

"No, I hadn't realized. It's interesting to meet others like us."

"It is interesting. We just love meeting and learning more about other couples like us," Helena said. Then she caught a glimpse of Ashlynn's stern look, inviting her to finish what she had to say and leave. "I'm sorry Albert was too forward with you, Ashlynn. Please give us a chance," she said, and Ashlynn's expression softened.

"Why don't we have a round of drinks together?" Albert suggested.

"All right, I suppose we can," John answered, and Ashlynn shrugged.

Their drinks arrived, and as all four started drinking, their tongues loosened. John noticed that Ashlynn looked flustered, and her cheeks had grown redder.

"I see you didn't know that we automatically simulate a reaction to alcohol," Albert said.

"Yes, it's true," Ashlynn said, her cheeks flushed.

"I learn all sorts of interesting things about you all the time," John told Ashlynn, and she smiled at him and squeezed his hand under the table.

"They can get quite drunk," Helena remarked to John. "That reminds me of one time we drank a bit too much... My Albert and a girl companion robot... Imagine two of the most gorgeous people you've ever met going at it and doing their best to please each other in the way they do. Oh, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it."

"I'm sure it's quite something," John said.

"Indeed. And only if you're interested, no pressure, we'll be in room 205 for a few days," Helena said.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think Ashlynn and I will probably just keep to ourselves," he said, and Ashlynn held on tighter to his hand and nodded approvingly.

"Of course, I should have noticed before. You're just like two newlyweds full of hope," she said, grinning at them.

"Yes, we really are like that," John said, and Ashlynn wrapped her arms around him.

"I love him so much," she said, cheeks flushed with alcohol, unable to hold her natural reactions back anymore.

"I love you too," he whispered in her ear.

"Well, I'm glad for the two of you," Helena said, giving them a warm smile. "And as for me, I kept meeting the wrong men, and then I decided to get my Albert, and he's been just great," she said. Sitting next to her, Albert put his arm around her, and Helena laid her head on his shoulder. "Really great... unlike my last husband," she added.

The drinking had clearly emboldened Albert. "That's right. It's not good to trust human men too much. Just keep in mind that they're only human and they're bound to disappoint you eventually. It's better to be open to other partners, too," Albert said, looking straight into Ashlynn's eyes.

John was going to say something, but Ashlynn beat him to it, and he felt goosebumps travel up and down his entire body at her reply. "I think there's a misunderstanding here because I trust John completely, so you can stop trying to cause trouble. I'm not interested in you," she said, looking Albert straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I was only giving advice. I didn't mean to offend," Albert said, still smiling.

"What a great woman you have. She's so protective of you and your relationship," Helena said.

"Please, don't patronize her," John said.

"I'm not, John... Listen, we only wanted to play with the both of you, not to upset you, but I think we're on different wavelengths. Sincerely though, we really like you two. You're a cute couple," she said, and Albert nodded.

"Well, thanks, then, but we're not looking for anything like that right now," John said.

"I'd like to give you my business card," Helena said, handing a card to John. "We know a lot about this kind of life, and we could help you if you have questions or run into trouble. No strings attached, of course. We just want to be friends."

After they had gone, John took a moment to look over her card. "Helena Cassini. It says she's a lawyer," he announced to Ashlynn.

"You're not going to make me do it, are you?" Ashlynn asked worriedly. "I really don't like that guy."

"Of course not, Ashlynn. I'm not interested in that part either, but even if I were, I wouldn't make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I don't know why I was worried, John. Thank you," she said sweetly.

"And thanks for being so, well... how to say it? For being so fiercely faithful to me, Ashlynn."

"Wha-? You don't have to thank me for that, you big silly!" she said teasingly.

John's phone vibrated. He didn't look at it immediately, but there was a text from Stella. "John, I know you're not on a business trip. We need to talk.

12