All Comments on 'Companion: The Uber for Sex'

by whatadisaster

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is the kind of story I have waited for!

Great! 5*s

Can't deny you the 5*s. This is the definition of a 5* story 😊💡.

That sentence that talked about the hot cum was so descriptive 😳,lol.

I do hope the upcoming chain story by qhml1, Todd172, Oshaw, Jezzaz, and a few clowns is half as good as this story!

Thank you for your time and effort

AMerryman

p.s. The really great thing is that you did it without a proctologist, sanitation engineer, farmer or Maid Marian.

jennyphiljennyphilabout 6 years ago
More please!

Great start, let's have more and be persuaded to fuck?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Well done

This is quite a common theme but you handled it very well and far more realistically than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What difference does the app make, . . .

she's still a prostitute. I would say the description of being over educated does not apply to this couple, just the opposite. She will contract a venereal disease, if she is lucky. Or maybe just outright HIV. No APP can protect you from the deceitful and unscrupulous. The are both going to end up totally fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So...

This would be the new way for the skin/sex/slave trade??? There's an app for that movement...

Just another way people (mainly women) would disappear; not in a nice way.

Someone hacks the app or steals a credit card to cover their tracks and the person (woman) is gone, sold into slavery.

Hook up sites & apps are one thing; some are actually looking for a relationship & money isn't necessarily changing hands but, this; don't think so; well, not without politicians heavily taxing it. And, STDs would be on the rise & run rampant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*s

You earned the 5*s with this great story. I usually give only three stars, or if I'm really feeling generous, I give 4*s to the best writers and stories around. I also usually make a smart -ass comment, or two. There's just something about a soccer mom♤☆LOL.

When I saw the name Omar I knew this was going to be the best story. You really build the drama into the story by your description of Omar as a balding, overweight Indian. What woman wouldn't want to blow that?

So, great story.

Thanks for writing ◇⊙¤

AMerryman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

This story matches your name.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Omar finished, but the story didn’t

I really wish authors would include a “Ch. 01” in the title when they post a clearly unfinished story. It’s deceiving to readers otherwise.

This story could develop into a thoughtful commentary on the breakdown of morality in the modern era and its consequences. It could portray these characters dancing along the fine line between self respect and survival. It could make some powerful statements about the role that sex plays in humanity and marriage.

It “could” do all of that...but I suspect it won’t. As pure spanking material, I’m admit this story was arousing. I guess you could say that Omar is a tent-maker.

Keep writing!

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
APP or not...

APP or not, this plot is old as the world, as whores and pimps are...This could have been half a page, and still it would be too long...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pretty`

good. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great futuristic story. I gave it a 5. I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmm

I think rich conservative businessmen would also use this service. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent....more please

I enjoyed this story very much and can't wait until she earns enough to put them in the black (financially that is).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It happens

Wives fuck for money to pay the bills. The circumstances of the hookups are different, but they fuck because they need to, and their husbands let them do it because it's the only way to score needed cash easily and quickly. I'm not proud to have done it, but it was what we had to do. Also, the wives who whore themselves will tell you that once in a while they get a great fuck and love the "date."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Hmm

Also Libertarians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Hope that you continue this with more stories.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 6 years ago
exciting premise

very entertaining

thanks for writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tedious shadow

You make swingers seem like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why didn't Luke step up?

He could create an account. After all he suggested the one shot option. There's plenty of market demand.

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 6 years ago
excellent

Excellent, I loved this story. I hope you will write more.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wheels

Nothing more than a whore on wheels. Uber ridiculous plot.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Great story!

It's sexy as hell and well written. I love it! You get five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous Escalation

Went from a Blowjob for $100 to a topless facial, fondling, and nude pics (forever evidence) for $200? When they put up a fuss about a nude pic to begin with? For her first time she takes pics with dicks in her mouth?

This is just absurd writing. Slow down. Don't escalate so quickly. She went from girl next door to cheap whore in a couple pages? Very unbelievable.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop turns professional for a penniless couple. Pretty high prices or am I just out of touch?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They're so poor, they're about to be thrown in the street, then ...

I was able to set up two cameras to monitor the apartment -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous