Companions

Story Info
In a future of technological wonders a bit of humanity slips.
3k words
4.43
1.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxwel sat staring down at the off white metal floor of the Metro Tube train while reading next months financial forecast that was scrolling across his contact lenses. Even as crowded as the evening commute was the train was surprisingly quite with almost everyone lost in their own worlds, gazes fixed forward without seeing what was in front of them.

A soft chime sounded, a chime that only Maxwel could hear and he smiled before gazing at the phone icon that had appeared in his vision and blinking.

"Hi hone," Jasmine said as soon as her image replaced the lines of numbers that he had been looking at moments before, "I hope I'm not bothering you."

"No, what's up?" Max replied.

"I just wanted to call and let you know that the EPaC license came through this afternoon!" Jasmine beamed.

Max's smile widened while his eyes never strayed from Jasmine's oval face, almond shaped green eyes and small, upturned nose. She had dyed her hair a shade of eye watering neon blue that he still wasn't quite sure if he liked, but he still found her beautiful.

"Max?" Jasmine asked with a small smirk.

"Oh...sorry, was just admiring the view," Maxwel said and then grinned, "That's great about the license, is it an open license or only for a limited time?"

"Limited time I'm afraid," Jasmine replied with a slight frown, "But the period is for the next three months!"

Max tried not to scowl, the Environmental Protection and Control agency had been more than a little stingy over the past few years with reproductive licenses, but he also understood the need to reduce the population to a targeted seven hundred and fifty mill globally. He waited a moment to get his instant response under better control before smiling again.

"Excellent!" Max finally said with a nod, "That should be plenty of time."

"I hope you don't mind, but I ordered the coconut milk curry chicken that you loved so much from the Yellow Lotus for us to celebrate," Jasmine said with a bit of a sheepish look.

"How could I be mad at you," Max said and then leaned sharply to the left with the momentum of the train slowing, "I'm at my stop now so should be upstairs in another ten or fifteen minutes.

"Be sure to forward the license and the finalized financing contract to Megan please."

"Already beat you to it," Jasmine said with a smile, "And I might have another surprise to help celebrate when you get upstairs too."

"Oh really?" Max said with a grin.

"Really really," Jasmine replied and then blew him a kiss, "See you in a minute!"

The phone call abruptly ended leaving Max staring at the train station sliding into view beyond the aluminox windows of the train car. He gave his head a small shake and then stood up to leave with the rush of people getting off.

The train station was a drab, open hall of pillars, polished stone floor and yellowed, water stained panels of bare concrete, but as Max's gaze traveled across each panel adds personalized just for him would flash up onto his contact lenses giving the illusion of vibrancy and life. For Max the train station was filled with brilliant colors and a myriad of adds, the score or more of other commuters seeing something similar but different for each person.

One add caught his attention and he slowed to take a second glance at the latest NeuroSynth AI assistant. The add morphed as he stared, sensing his interest so that statistics began to scroll down along the left side of his vision.

A quick comparison was all that Max needed before turning and heading for the elevator banks, the new NeuroSynth only a slight improvement over his current AI virtual assistant and really not worth the price or the hassle of familiarization that came with any new AI.

As usual there was a crowd clustered around the elevator banks, but the que moved smoothly until he was able to take the express lift up to the 400's concourse and from there take a second lift up to the 435th floor. Max turned left and after only a dozen steps reached his pod, the smart door sliding open at his approach.

"I'm home!" Max called out as he stepped into the small room and took a deep breath of the delicious aroma of coconut milk curry. An illusion of a lake and brilliant blue sky dotted with clouds was projected onto his contact lenses instead of the bare metal panels set into the walls, his wall bed folded up to create more room in the small three by four meter room. He barely glanced towards the smart door that led to the small bathroom with a walk in shower-toilet combination, his attention drawn to Jasmine standing with her bare back to him behind the kitchenettes center island that she had folded down from its nook.

"I was starting to get worried with how long you were window shopping downstairs," Jasmine said and stepped around the island that separated the kitchenet and living room, "You like?"

Jasmine spread her arms wide for Max to get a perfect view of her while she grinned. He smiled as he took in the sight of her standing barefoot next to the center island wearing only a gossamer thin shawl tied loosely around her waist that hung down in a triangle covering one hip and her mound. His eyes traveled from her bare feet, up the long, slender legs of a runner, over her clean shaven mound that he could clearly see through the thin cloth, across the flat expanse of her toned stomach with belly button piercing sparkling in the light, over the luscious globes of her firm, C cup breasts until he finally found himself staring into her lovely green eyes as she smiled at him in delight.

"I like very much!" Max replied while grinning from ear to ear, "Is this the other surprise you were hinting at?"

"Ummm, maybe," Jasmine said while licking her lips.

Max continued to grin while he watched Jasmine grab one of the two chairs from beneath the kitchen table and spin it around to face him.

"Maybe just a part of the surprise," Jasmine replied and began to slowly walk over to Max.

"Just a part?" Max asked, a hand reaching out to playfully pull at the knot holding the shawl around Jasmine's waist when she reached him.

"Just a part," Jasmine sighed and began to unbutton Max's shirt, a hand slipping beneath to caress his chest when she had the front open.

"The food's gonna get cold," Max said a bit breathlessly.

"We can nuke it," Jasmine said huskily while a hand worked at Max's belt.

"We can nuke it," Max quickly agreed while Jasmine unbuttoned his slacks and forced them down over his hips.

Jasmin dropped to her knees and leaned forward to begin kissing the length of his quickly swelling shaft while her soft hand cupped and gently massaged his balls. Max sighed and closed his eyes the moment he felt her tongue begin to flick over his glans while he cupped the back of her head.

"Mmmmmm," Jasmine hummed as she took his hard length into her mouth once he was fully erect.

Max used his hands to hold the back of Jasmine's head while thrusting slowly into her mouth. He couldn't' remember the last time he had gone a single day without Jasmine giving him a blowjob, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, more often than not while they sat on the fold out couch and stared at a blank wall while a vid played on his contact lenses. It was something that was expected and given freely and enthusiastically every single day.

He could feel her fingers toying with the laces of his shoes before she pulled back to gaze up into his eyes.

"Take your shoes off so I can get these pants off of you!" Jasmine demanded with a grin.

"Yes ma'am," Max replied and stood on one foot and then the other for Jasmine to quickly slip his Oxfords and black wool socks off.

In just moments she guided him one leg at a time so that she had his slacks and boxers off and tossed aside before quickly taking his length back in her mouth. Max panted while he thrust into her mouth while holding the back of her head, his six inch length easily slipping all the way down her throat until his lower stomach was pressed against her nose.

Max bit his lip while staring down into Jasmine's eyes gazing up at him while making a wet 'ungh... ungh... ungh..." sound around his length, her saliva dripping down her chin to swing in gleaming ropes with each thrust. He could feel himself getting close, could feel the pleasure and the pressure building until Jasmine suddenly pulled away.

"No... not yet," Jasmine gasped and stood up while untying the shawl and letting it fall to the floor, "There's another surprise!"

"Huh, why not?" Max said a little irately at being denied his release.

"Come here," Jasmine instructed and led Max over to the kitchen chair before turning him around and pressing a hand against his chest so that he was forced to sit.

"What surprise?" Max asked as he looked up at Jasmine straddling his lap.

"Meghan signed the parental financing contract before you got home," Jasmine said with a grin while reaching down to take Max's hard dick in her hand, "I received a notarized copy before ordering curry!"

"Oh!" Max said while watching Jasmine slowly squatting to take a seat in his lap, his dick gliding effortlessly inside of her hot, tight sheath.

"I interfaced with her AI who confirmed that she's ovulating," Jasmine continued as her hips began to slowly rock forcing Max's length even deeper inside of her so that he could feel his glans pressing against her cervix, "I thought why waste the opportunity with the timing so perfect!"

"You mean," Max sighed, his hands reaching around to caress Jasmine's sweaty back.

"I mean that as soon as we're done I can have your seed express delivered to Megan's AI assistant who can then inseminate her," Jasmine said with a smile and then moaned while biting her lower lip.

"That... that quick," Max gasped, Jasmine's body lifting and falling rhythmically while she stared down at him.

"Maybe," Jasmine added between soft moans while staring into Max's eyes, "You're doing just fine, but Megan's AI butler is an old NeuroSynth gen 3, I wouldn't put it past one of them to fuck something up even if it is just fucking!"

"Careful," Max smiled and leaned forward to suckle one of Jasmine's hard nipples at the tip of her breast that had been swaying inches from his face for a moment before looking back up into her perfect green eyes, "NeuroSynth just came out with a gen 7, and what are you?

"A five?"

"You are such an ass," Jasmine shot back and leaned down to kiss Max's forehead, "You know I'm a six!"

"Ohh, ow!" Max gasped as he felt the muscles inside of Jasmine's sheath squeeze down on his length inside of her hard enough to be nearly painful.

He always forgot and was always surprised anew each time Jasmine demonstrated the versatility and control over the AI companion interface's body and musculature.

Not that he was going to complain.

The small apartment was filled with their rapid breathing and the wet sounds of sex, Jasmine's back arching as she moaned in pleasure and Max drew his fingernails up and down her sweat slick back.

"Ahhhh, shit," Max exclaimed after several minutes, "I'm gonna cum... do I... do I need to do anything?"

"You need to cum," Jasmine purred and then leaned down to kiss his lips.

Max gripped Jasmine's thin waist and continued to thrust up into her each time she dropped her weight down onto his lap before he suddenly stiffened. Jasmine moaned into his mouth while her tongue pressed against his, all of her weight pressing down and forcing his length deep inside of her. Max closed his eyes and savored the surge after surge of pleasure while the muscles inside of Jasmine's sheath squeezed and massaged his length.

"Wow..." Max panted several minutes later, "What... what now?"

"You can stay inside of me or I can go nuke your dinner," Jasmine replied and leaned down to peck at his lips with a grin, "I kinda like you inside of me."

"You don't have to... I don't know... put it in a cup or something?" Max asked.

"Your cum?" Jasmine laughed, "You're a big boy, you can say the word cum."

"Ok, my cum," Max said with a breathless laugh, "You don't have to put my cum in a bottle?"

"I already have it stored safely away inside of me," Jasmine replied while Max felt her sheath squeezing and massaging his flaccid length with such expertise that he wasn't allowed to slip out of her body, "Perfect moisture levels, temperature and pH for all your wonderful little soldiers ready to go do their duty whith Megan.

"As soon as you're done I'll... 'put it in a bottle' as you so crudely put it and get it express delivered to Meghan's AI," Jasmine explained, "Or.... We could always go for round two and I could add a little extra to what I already have."

Max laughed and then gasped at the feel of Jasmine's sheath massaging and pulling on his length still inside of her body. He closed his eyes, his breathing slow and deep while he bit his lower lip. Finally he looked up into Jasmine's eyes with a smile.

"But then... what?" Max asked, "What does Meghan's AI do with it?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure you know how the birds and the bees work since you just gave a very nice demonstration," Jasmine grinned.

"You know what I mean," Max shot back and ran his fingernails slowly up and down Jasmine's spine, "What does the AI do with my cum!"

Jasmine arched her back and sighed before gazing down at him for a moment and gave a slight shrug.

"Meghan's AI will do a little prep work to place your semen in the same kind of heat, moisture and pH controlled storage bladder that I have and then have sex with her," Jasmine explained, "When he ejaculates your sperm and semen will be used in addition to his normal artificial seminal fluid."

"And just like that she gets pregnant," Max said with a sigh.

"Well, we can hope it works on the first try," Jasmine said and then twisted her torso so that her breasts slapped playfully against Max's cheeks, "But where's the fun in that if we don't get to do this a few more times?"

"I wish the EPaC would have given the permit for natural insemination," Max sighed with a faraway look.

"Ewwwww!" Jasmine cried out, "With all the chances for disease and interpersonal entanglements!

"She could turn into a stalker or have warts down there or smell or decide she hates the shape of your nose or that you snore or a hundred other things!"

"Just... just saying," Max replied defensively.

"And that's not even considering the fact that she can tell her AI exactly what she enjoys, what she wants and he can provide for her everything she desires just like I do for you!" Jasmine continued, "Do you think you could do better than her AI?

"Do you think she could do better than me?"

"Ok, ok, it's just... I guess I just want to try making love with another person... just once," Max said defensively.

"What, you don't like making love to me?" Jasmine shot back, "I don't do everything you ever ask me to do and still give you a blowjob every day? This way is soooo much better and we could always order a different companion interface if you're getting bored with this one!

"And least you forget, my old and clunky gen 5 can control two companions at the same time!"

"Two?" Max said as he quickly perked up, "I mean... I really do love this companion, but... maybe we could rent a second one for you to control?"

Jasmine smiled while wiggling in Max's lap.

"I can feel you getting bigger inside of me," Jasmine purred, "Looks like I get to add a little more cum to your deposit before sending it off to Megan's AI.

"And if she doesn't manage to get pregnant with all your warm, thick seed inside of me this time then I'll arrange for a second companion interface unit for a few days."

"A brunette?" Max asked, his hands taking Jasmine by the waist as he began to thrust slowly up into her.

"Nope!" Jasmine said with a glare down at him, "I'm picking the unit, not you!

"I want my second companion to be a complete surprise for you!"

"Oh..." Max said with a disappointed look.

"Quite it!" Jasmine said as her speed and rhythm began to build, "I know exactly the body types you enjoy so I'm not going to get a companion you're going to hate, just one that will surprise you!"

Max nodded, his hands running up from her waist until he cupped and squeezed her breasts while he thrust up into her until she leaned down to kiss his mouth. He could feel the muscles inside of her sheath squeezing and massaging his length, the sensation causing his pleasure to build and in only minutes to surge, the pressure in his balls building quickly towards a second climax.

Max grunted and sent another jet of cum inside of Jasmine while her pussy milked him of every last drop to be stored away inside of her.

"I love your tits," Max finally managed to gasp while grinning up at Jasmine, "Not huge, not little flat things though either."

"Oh hush!" Jasmine said with a laugh and leaned down to kiss his mouth.

Max closed his eyes and grinned while his tongue fought against Jasmine's and daydreamed about what the second companion would look like.