Companions Wanted L.A.

Story Info
Seine finds L.A. much more challenging.
8.6k words
4.24
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

Please be advised that there are elements of non-consent in this fantasy. As always, all participants in sexual activities are adults.

I would love any comments, though I hope that you are gentle with me. Please let me know if you have a city that you want Seine to explore.

Travel Companions Los Angeles

My name is Penny, but please call me by my Travel name, Seine. You pronounce it Shine, but I don't correct people when they say Scene or Sin, as they prone to do.

My mission in life is to see the world, even if I have to fuck a lot of rich men for the privilege.

I work out of Houston, as a software consultant and the job gives me enough leeway that I can get away for long weekends just about every other week, and I can take an entire week if I need to, but for now, I'm just heading out for my second job as a Travel Companion.

This time I had my ticket, but no client, as I got to the check in counter. I was instructed to look for my name on one of those cards that drivers hold up for their passengers. The client was described to me as a 45 year old Argentinian who was in America on a shopping spree.

When I cleared the gate at LAX I looked for the driver who must have been an aspiring comedian. He used a large piece of white cardboard to put my name in 6 inch block letters, SEINE. At least I couldn't miss him. He took my carry-on before I could snap the handle out. He just carried it, and I followed as we moved quickly.

"We are in a bit of a hurry, Miss," he explained his urgency. "Mr. Minios does not like to be kept waiting, and your flight was delayed for 30 minutes."

I was more than a little concerned, ...that Mr. Carlos Minios was an overbearing prick.

We turned on to La Cienega and headed north, but the transition from expressway to city street brought us into heavy traffic.

The driver had the glass up between us, and it must have been very well made, as I couldn't hear a word he was saying, but he was very animated as he talked on the car phone. Google had informed me that it was a 28 minute drive, but it took 45 minutes just to get to the Santa Monica Freeway - about two thirds of the way there, by my calculation.

Finally the window came down about 4 inches.

"Mr. Minios is going to lunch so he won't be there to greet you, but he says to help yourself to anything in the Villa."

With that said, the window went back up and the slow crawl continued.

It was a half hour more before I saw the hotel sign ahead, but the driver took a right and went to the east of the property where we would find their Guest Villas. There was a security gate, but the gate was lifted without hesitation and I was delivered to an ornately covered entryway.

I could have let myself out, but a man with SECURITY emblazoned on his pocket, opened my door as we came to a stop.

"Welcome to the Four Season's Miss Seine," the man cheerfully announced. "Let me escort you to Mr. Minios' rooms."

He led me to heavy double doors with no identifying number or title. He knocked, then opened the door to a large foyer. A buzzer must have sounded elsewhere, sending a servant to their front door.

A pretty young woman in a maid's outfit hustled into the foyer, "Good afternoon Miss. Seine, please come this way." She was smiling broadly as she took my luggage from the Security guy, but she took the time to pull up the handle so she could wheel it behind her.

"Mr. Minios is out for lunch, but he will be back in less than an hour," she said loudly over her shoulder as she walked through a plush living room. The chandelier was probably worth more than my car and there was a fountain in the center of the room!

The maid opened another heavy door into what looked like an exercise room.

"They will be in to set you up in a few minutes, Miss. Seine so you should grab a bite to eat from the little cooler box in the corner. I was going to ask her name, and what 'set you up' meant, but she moved quickly out the door.

I was still looking around the room and wondering about some of the equipment, when two tall, muscular men came into the room.

"Nosotras estamos aquí para configurarte," one of the burly men said as he approached me. (we are here to configure you)

The other man went to an equipment cabinet.

"My name is Seine," I said in a friendly manner, extending my hand.

The first man took my hand and turned toward the other, pulling me gently to the cabinet with him.

"Mi nombre es, Jose," he said. "I - no - English." He enunciated slowly.

Jose took some leather cuffs from the cabinet, that I could now see had vibrators and handcuffs and other sex related toys. They quickly set to work buckling me into the leather cuffs, which seemed harmless enough since there was no lock.

"No, I don't do bondage Jose," I said to my smiling jailer.

The other man smiled and said, "Mi nombre es, Jose."

Great! Two Jose's that did not speak English was not going to help me in the least.

They were pulling me over to what I thought was a bench press.

"I said NO," and I pulled hard against the first Jose's firm grip.

"Ella es una actriz!" the second Jose said, as he went back to the cabinet.

"What are you saying?" I asked in bewilderment from the situation, and my ignorance of Spanish.

"Actriz, actorise?...actor?" Jose said while still holding my wrist firmly.

Jose two came back with a ball gag and they immediately pushed it into my mouth and strapped it in place.

"You - very - good," Jose said, to impress me with his English.

I realized too late that they thought I was acting while resisting them.

Of course the bench press was not what I thought it was. They picked me up and placed me face up on the narrow leather covered bench, and buckled my new cuffs to two clips at one end. I was twisting and pulling to get away, but they were very strong. There was no lock, but I couldn't reach the buckles!

They went to a different cabinet and returned with two extra pieces for the torture table. They attached them near my feet, and it was soon obvious that my legs would be spread and strapped into the two arms so that I would be fully accessible at the crotch.

"I continued to make as much noise as the gag allowed, but they kept smiling and doing their duty.

They continued my humiliation by pulling the zipper on the side of my slacks, and pulling them to the ground.

"Oh, Si!" Jose managed to say, while the other Jose vigorously nodded his head.

I had decided that it was best to be bold, and I had worn my blue crotch-less panties.

Now their smiles were even bigger as they strapped my legs, one at a time, into the spreading device like a gynecologist's table. My vagina was forced to gape open for the full exposure of my womanhood.

They were obviously in a hurry, since they didn't stop for more than two seconds, before they were undoing the buttons of my blouse and opening the final door to my humiliation.

I was still heaving and straining, while they smiled, looking at my uplift bra that didn't cover my nipples at all.

"Grande" both Jose's said at once.

"Fucking right they're nice!" I screamed in my mouth, but they only heard blubbering.

They added a strap at my waist before they removed the clip that held one of my arms, and held me firmly while they removed my blouse from one arm, then the other, without giving me a chance to stop them.

When they had me 'set up', they left the room, but left the door to the exercise room wide open.

The maid came back into the room with a bowl and walked up to me as I tried to tell her with my eyes that I needed to say something!

"I almost forgot the cream!" she announced. Then she set it down and looked through some drawers, but she was frustrated about something.

Finally she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

She dipped two fingers in the bowl and came up with some greasy substance.

"I can't find any gloves, so please pardon the fingers, Miss Seine.

She proceeded to coat my labia with the cream, then she spooned into the bowl for more. She pushed her fingers into my gaping hole.

"Pardon Miss." she sheepishly applied a healthy glob in my pussy, then brought her hand back to the bowl for more!

I thought that she would understand my shout of NO at this point, and it looked like she did.

"It would be a big mistake not to lube your bum hole Miss. The Master would not be happy with me, and you could get very sore there, I'm told.

I just looked up at the ceiling as she pushed first one, then two fingers into my pucker hole.

"I'm sure he won't keep you waiting much longer Seine," she insisted as she hurried out of the room.

What had I gotten myself into?

Over the next hour at least a dozen of the staff walked past the gym, while having a good look at my wide open snatch and heaving tits.

Every once in a while the maid would come in and use a towel to mop up the drool that was dripping onto the tile floor beneath my head. She would touch up the cream a little, especially in my vagina. She was always sorry, while her Master was due any minute, then any second.

The commotion from the foyer left no doubt that the Master was home, but he also had a dozen other people in his crew. Two looked like security, while the female was probably a personal assistant, and the others carried several boxes to other rooms while a lean dark man hung up his hat and talked to the maid.

He looked over to the gym and said some Spanish to his entourage, then he preceded them into the exercise room. Carlos Minios stood at the foot of the bondage table and ran his eyes over my prone body, while I tried to send daggers with my eyes. Death rays did not work either. Nor mind control.

"You are certainly as beautiful as your agency pictures Seine, or may I call you Penny?" He had an evil grin.

"Okay, let me explain the rules of this game, Penny," he walked to the head side of the sex table, while his 6 companions fanned out around me.

"You will only have sex with my closest advisors, Forby my Security Chief, and maybe one or two of my friends that I give the nod to." Carlos was now at the side of my head and he bent down to put his handsome face next to mine. I could have enjoyed loving this man for the weekend, but now I just hated him.

"If you agree to keep the noise down, we can remove that ball from your mouth. It must be making your jaw very sore," he quietly informed me while he ran his finger softly down my chin.

I gave my head a nod as my answer.

The two men that put me in this trap came to their Master without any obvious summons.

"Remove her gag, but leave it handy," he said to the two Jose's.

They came to both sides of my head and unbuckled the ball gag, but they re-buckled it to hang under my neck.

"Your English is pretty good now, you ass holes!" I growled at them with teeth gnashing. They kept their fingers away from my mouth after that.

"Your Agency assures me that you have been tested recently, and Matilda says that you look very clean, so I won't have to bother with a condom," Carlos said, as he unzipped and pulled his cock from his suit pants.

"Si, she is mucho clean Master," Matilda the maid reported from the door.

I realized that I was about to be fucked, while at least 8 people watched! The door was wide open and the Villa had a seemingly endless number of people walking through the outer room.

"You know that I did not sign up for this," I insisted sternly.

"No? Are you not a whore?" Carlos responded, but his cruel smile told me that he knew the truth.

"I was supposed to be your personal guest. Is this how you treat your guests, Mr Minios?" I hurried to bring some sense to my situation.

"Ah, but this is what I hired you for, young lady. I enjoy an American Hooker whenever I get to your wonderful country, but there are too many rules for my liking," he continued with his Machiavellian excuses. "In my country, when a man buys a woman, He makes the rules."

He brought his fingers to my mound, and leaned in for a close inspection.

"Very nice," he said while spreading my lips even further.

His cock was sticking straight out from his pants, but he didn't insert it right away.

"Everyone have a good look while I get ready for my workout," Carlos suggested, but it was more of an order.

His personal assistant helped him to disrobe, while everyone else came in for a close look at my vagina, but no one touched me.

Finally my Master came back to the loading station, completely naked. His assistant was gently stroking his cock to life, bringing it to it's full 6 inches of meat. She dipped her hand into the bowl of cream and smeared some extra on her Master's tool, then aligned it for him, with the head centered on my gaping cootch.

He was smiling while I was sneering and his cock was inching into me bit by bit.

"One!" he cried out as he pushed into my mound, and everyone roared with approval.

With the second stroke the entire room went, "TWO" and Carlos stopped counting and just concentrated on my angry face. He didn't even touch my breasts until they got to 20, then he took a tit in each hand and picked up the pace by at least double as the crowd went 25, 26, 27, then the counting was done by fewer and fewer until there was just the slapping of the Master's groin against my pelvis.

It was not painful, just humiliating and frustrating. I couldn't really imagine what was in my future, but seeing Los Angeles did not seem to be on the itinerary of this Argentine Lord.

My weekend date finally emptied his nastiness into me, then he tweaked my nipples, slapped them on the side and watched them jiggle for a minute.

"I will be in the pool, and I will want her ready for dinner no later than 8 o'clock," he commanded and his assistant draped a thick gold robe over his shoulders as if he was a world champion boxer.

Not a word was spoken as he left the room, but the men moved fast when they needed to. I looked at the clock on the wall over the actual bench press! It was just after 4, and a team of cocks was descending on me. I don't know who anyone was, but there was obviously a pecking order as an older man got his cock into me first.

The two Jose's came to my head and fooled with the headrest, bringing my head down, so my mouth would be easy to access, then they strapped my head to the table and pressed two metal bits into my mouth, like a horse. I realized that my mouth was in for a workout, and I wasn't going to get to bite.

Another senior man pushed his cock into my mouth, though he wasn't long enough to reach my throat. He used his hands to push my lips down onto his cock, then he slapped me until I did it on my own.

"Move your tongue, Bitch, or I will make you regret it!" he commanded in perfect English with just a slight accent.

He played lustfully with my jugs while he stroked slowly into my maw.

At the other end, Carlos' advisor or lieutenant or dog walker was just grunting a load into my pussy. I was not going to have an orgasm with this team of fuckers, nor did I want to give them the pleasure of seeing me cum.

The clock ticked on as they cycled through me, some going in both ends and still having some jizz for a third trip to heaven. I was pleasantly surprised that no one used my ass.

At seven o'clock on the nose Matilda came into the room.

"That's all people, I need to get Miss Seine ready for dinner."

The guy fucking my pussy finished with a few grunts and they all pulled their clothes back on and left me with the maid.

Matilda walked over to the cabinet and took something out before she returned to me.

"I will only need a few minutes, Miss Seine," she pleaded.

I could not see anything, but I felt her tongue go into my snatch and it sounded like she was licking up a lot of cum.

"These men are such beasts," she comforted me, then I felt something press into my mound and I heard the vibrator before I felt the throbbing of its motor.

With my head still angled away I could still see Matilda's foot come into view above me and felt her press her labia against my pussy lips while she did the splits on one leg. She started to bounce herself off of me. The vibrations were heavy and deep, and the days worth of fucking finally caught up with me and I screamed into an orgasm that had been suppressed for so long.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-ck-ck-ck I shouted!

I could see the personal assistant stick her head in from the sliding pool door. She smiled and disappeared again, while Matilda started to yip and squeal into her own deep orgasm.

She quickly came around to my head and unstrapped my head, lifting the headrest to the horizontal position. The wrists were released then she undid my waist and leg straps, but she left the apparatus ready for future use.

"The bathroom is over there Miss." she informed me, with her eyes fixed downwards.

I ran to the bathroom, still wearing my 4 inch 'fuck me' pumps. It was a large room with a shower, two stalls and a makeup table. The Personal Assistant was sitting at the desk, with her legs crossed, leaning back against the table.

"Am I expected to service you too!" I cried with indignation as I headed for the large shower stall.

"No, but you might be interested in the extra money that Mr. Minios is prepared to pay you for your trouble," she smiled even bigger.

"He will pay me when I sue his ass," I insisted, having decided that the cops would not help a hooker unless I had blood or broken bones to show them.

"Ah, threats so soon Miss Penny Silverman. You might want to find out just who you are threatening," she smirked. "Does your little sister Kerry still go to NYU?" She innocently pondered.

They know my name, and they are threatening my family!

"Mr. Minios will be paying you a bonus of ten thousand dollars in cash." She informed me. "..and it will really be just him fucking you for the rest of the weekend dear, the big ordeal is over. No more bang bang... I mean fuck bang..."

"You mean gang rape!" I shouted.

"Ah, the gang bang! Is your American term. Right, no more of that, just gentle Mr. Minios and the few pokes that he will give you and you will be whisked back to Houston, unharmed, and ten grand richer!"

The carrot was looking a lot better than the whip.

"No more fuck table?" I insisted.

"No more group sex dear, just you and the Master," she replied.

I slowly nodded my head in acceptance.

"Call me Juanita, Seine. Now let's get you ready, cause the Master waits for no one!"

I showered quickly, and did my own makeup while Matilda fussed with my hair. Juanita came in with a long red gown and fresh panties.

"I'm sorry that we could not find any French Panties like yours, but you may keep the clothes and the jewelry, though they are not real gems," Juanita reported as she put the gown on a hook and a fancy case on the table.

She turned to look at me in the mirror.

"It looks like you have put the ordeal behind you, Miss. If that is true, you will find that Mr. Minios is exceedingly generous with his friends."

With that said, she turned and left us.

Matilda had to help me pull the zipper up on the back of the dress. My breasts were pushed high and together, almost bursting my nipples over the top. My helper cinched the ornate necklace a little higher, to be centered over my cleavage. The slits on the sides went high enough to show the matching thong straps, high on my hips.

Matilda stepped back and smiled with true joy as if my beauty was of her doing. The hair did look good, but the rest was me!

The door flew open.

"The Master is leaving! Come Come," One of the Jose's was beckoning for me to hurry.

I blotted my lipstick, and rose on my new, matching fuck-me pumps.

"Knock them out girlfriend," Matilda prompted me, but I didn't look back.

We hurried out the front door and to a side exit where a long golf cart waited for us.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers