Companions Wanted L.A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost fell out, as it lurched ahead the moment I sat next to Carlos, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side, then wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He smelled really expensive and his gold watch looked heavier than my purse.

"I hope that you will forgive my over indulgences, Dear. I owed my advisors a little treat, and the timing of your arrival made it too easy for me to take advantage of you. Please, let me make it up to you with a spectacular evening of the best food and wine that this decadent city can scrape up, then we will go to a nightclub for some dancing. Would that please you my love?"

I had already decided how to play this weekend out, after all, I'm a professional!

"Whatever pleases you Mr. Minios," I responded, not being able to push out the 'Master' that he might have wanted to hear.

He leaned in and whispered softly.

"You may call me Carlos, and I will call you Shyanne, I don't like Shine or Sin or whatever you came up with. Is that okay Dear?" he asked me.

"Yes, it is a good name, especially with your sexy accent Carlos," I complimented my date and gave him a simple kiss on the cheek.

I heard a helicopter starting up, with its heavy whir and wop wop wop, then realized that we were heading straight for it!

We were soon over top of Beverly Hills. Carlos pointed out all of the sights. The Hollywood Sign, the Beverly Hills Golf Course, the beautiful estates. Then the city lights were just dazzling as we sped to our destination in Long Beach. I pulled Carlos arm tighter around my middle as we sped up.

I could see the coast and the lights of all the cruise ships, then we were over the Queen Mary, dropping to the Helipad just a quarter mile to the south of that old, but regal ocean liner.

We were heading for the Hotel Maya to join some of Carlos' friends for dinner at the Fuego Restaurant. A long limo was able to handle the 5 of us, with a lot of extra room. Ten minutes later we were seated in the back of a dimly lit, but vibrant Latin Bistro.

The place was packed but we had a private table that overlooked the common people. The chief came to our table, with his tall white hat. He spoke in Spanish to Carlos, but he just nodded to me. I had to wonder if he was gay, or just too afraid to check me out.

"I'm sorry Shyanne, but my guests know my wife, so I will not introduce you. They will know that you are my, oh, let me say, special friend, but they would never say a word to you, or about you. I hope this does not offend you too much, but you must realize that a lot of your clients will be married men," Carlos quietly laid out my role in tonight's dinner meeting.

"That sounds good to me Carlos, and I lightly squeezed his arm against my breast.

"Hmm, you must be a tiger in bed!" Carlos murmured before turning to his left to speak to Juanita.

"Remind me to take a blue pill, Nita," I heard him say.

The family that joined us needed no introductions so I had to learn their names over the course of the meal, but no one spoke to me.

They all looked at me whenever Carlos' attention was directed elsewhere, but they seldom looked when Carlos was entertaining them with some story in Spanish. All of the conversation was in Spanish, so I just enjoyed the food. The seafood is spectacular there if you can afford such a place.

The meal went on for more than three hours, but I didn't get drunk from the wine. Partly because I ate so much, but I only drank what Carlos poured, and he wasn't drinking very heavily himself.

We drove to the Alegria Nightclub, leaving the Hernandez family to pay the check. It only took five minutes, and we stopped right in front, for the five of us to get immediate entrance and a quick passage to another private table above the rest of the tables.

The music was beating hard with a Latin rhythm and the dance floor was packed with young people dancing. The colored lights flashed to the beat.

As soon as we were seated Juanita jumped up and whispered in her boss's ear.

"Yes, you ladies go dance, I will enjoy watching," he waved her off, and she grabbed my hand, practically dragging me to the dance floor.

We left our purses with the Master, and held hands all of the way to the crowd of undulating dancers.

I danced with Juanita, then with a sexy young Latin man.

Juanita came close to yell something.

"Just don't let him touch you in a sexual way," she advised me.

"What if I touch him?" I yelled back.

She looked funny then yelled again.

"I have no idea," she laughed and smiled.

We danced with other men and I saw Juanita put her hand on one handsome guy's package, but she never got close enough for him to get familiar with her. I decided not to take a chance. I remembered that the fuck table was still setup in the exercise room.

I decided to head back up to the table, thinking that I wasn't being a very good companion. Carlo was talking to two young men and the red hair of one suggested to me that they were not of Spanish descent.

Carlos stood up when I got to the table, and the other two followed suit.

"Wow, Mr. Minios! Is this your friend?" the blond one asked enthusiastically.

"This is indeed my very good friend, Shyanne," Carlos bent and kissed my hand, then continued the introductions. "Shyanne my dear, these gentlemen are in business with me. This is John," he indicated the blond, "...and this is Sean," he indicated the red head.

Sean took my hand, but just to touch flesh.

"They call me," he started but I had to finish.

"Red," I burst out with a big smile for my flash of brilliance.

"Well, ...they call me Fox, but you can certainly call me Red," he said with the nicest smile. I wondered if he had red hair down there.

They waited for me to sit, which I found both absurd and sexy.

"What do you do for a living, Shyanne," John asked.

"Whatever Mr. Minios wants me to do," I answered with my best effort at looking innocent.

All of the men laughed, then Carlos corrected me.

"No, Shyanne attended Texas University where she graduated Cum Lauda in Computer Science."

"Sweet!" Sean gushed. "Brains and looks!"

"Yes indeed my 'red' friend. She definitely has both," Carlos bragged.

I pulled Carlos tight against my breast and kissed his cheek.

The waitress came to the table, but she just stood there, waiting for someone to ask for something, rather than interrupting us.

John put his hand up and she was instantly at his side.

"Does anyone want a shot of Tequila?" he asked.

"Could we make it something that Shyanne desires," Carlos sweetly interjected, and they all turned to me.

"I would love some Grey Goose Vodka," I suggested. "Ice cold if it's available."

"Four," the Fox held up four fingers and the waitress went for our drinks.

"Do you two live in L.A.?" I wondered.

"Na, we came up from San Diego this morning," John responded.

Our shots arrived and we all deferred to the Boss for a toast.

"To our wives and our girlfriends. May they never meet," he said smiling, then tossed it back. We followed suit.

"We really must get going my friends," Carlos said in a sad voice.

John and Sean stood back up and offered their hands to Carlos and to me then Carlos took my hand. I grabbed Juanita's small handbag with my own and walked ahead of Carlos to gather his assistant from the dance floor.

She was not there.

Carlos put his hand in the air, and his two consultants were at his side in a rush.

"Check the toilets!" he demanded.

They ran for the closest washrooms, with one going into each.

There was a scream from the woman's side, then a handsome young man came running out, still pulling his pants up. He looked around like a deer caught in the headlights, then bolted for an exit.

Juanita came out of the john with her head held high, but her cheeks were much redder now.

We went straight to the limo, with nothing being said.

The air in the back was cooler than a thermometer would indicate. Juanita just looked out the window, while Carlos sat there with a stern look on his face.

"Your father will shoot me if you become pregnant young lady," he finally said, then realized that he had spoken English and continued his lecture in Spanish, but I had heard the same thing from my father, so I knew roughly what he was saying.

Juanita just looked out the window with a crooked smile.

There was still traffic at 3 in the morning, but it was a lot lighter than earlier and we were back at the Villa in a flash.

Juanita said something that I couldn't follow and Carlos waved his hand in dismissal.

He watched her as she stomped to a bedroom.

I stood there holding Carlos' arm against my breast.

"Do you think that you could help me change my mood, Shyanne?" he quietly asked.

"If I can't, you should pay me nothing," I challenged him, and myself.

He pulled me into his arms and looked into my eyes as he crushed me to his chest.

"Can we start the day over, Seine?" he asked.

I took a moment to consider his request.

"No. There are no 'do overs'," I responded. "We have to take responsibility for our actions."

"Perfect answer young lady." He kissed me with passion then he led me to the Master bedroom.

He pulled the zipper down on the back while I kicked out of the heels, then he managed to undress himself without anyone helping! I turned to him and shrugged the straps off my shoulders, releasing the girls to bounce.

Carlos left his socks and boxers on while he came over to catch my tits and then he suckled them for a long time. I was getting horny, but I had to be patient too.

He swung me into the air and plopped me onto his oversized bed, then laughed as I had to stop my tit bounce again. He jumped in beside me, showing a little more athleticism than I had seen so far.

"What would you like me to do, Shy," he whispered.

"Take your socks off. I hate it when men wear socks to bed," I whispered back.

He jumped out of bed and lifted first one leg and then the other, to rip off the offensive socks. He bounced first to the right, and then the left, looking pretty foolish but we laughed until he jumped back beside me and kissed me, while his hands found the parts of me that I like squeezed and fondled.

He made love to me like he was 25 again, then we went skinny dipping. Security arrived five minutes later, catching me jumping on the diving board while holding my party girls, so they wouldn't hit me in the face.

They apologized when they saw Mr. Minios, and they backed out of the swimming area as discreetly as they could muster.

I dove in and found a soft cock laying against my Master's thigh.

I swam up the front of his body, giving his pecker a little kiss. His one arm was on the side of the pool so I put mine on the other side of him and caressed his balls with a gentle touch.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"Maybe just a little more, Carlos," I purred, and he kissed me again.

I dove down and kicked for the stairs but Carlos caught me by the ankle and pulled me back, but just enough to push his face up into my sex where he rammed his tongue hard into my pleasure palace. I squealed and grabbed his head to keep it right there.

He tongued me for what seemed like minutes, but was probably less than 30 seconds, then we both broke the embrace and hit the surface for air.

The water was shallow here, so we just walked hand in hand back to his bed for more passion.

We fell asleep at some point, but I don't know when.

The sun was shining brightly through the window when I finally awoke. I was alone in the bed, and alone in the massive bedroom. I was even alone in the shower, and I let it run for a long time. The bathroom was more like a Swedish sauna when I finally shut it down and came out.

Juanita was sitting there at the dressing table.

"Well, did you have a good cry, buttercup," I challenged her instead of coddling her.

"Yes. Did you have a good evening," she returned.

"Very nice," I answered back with a smile.

"I'm famished!" I said suggestively.

She jumped up and her face changed to a smile.

"Do you want to shock everybody and go for breakfast naked!?" she giggled.

"No, I think they saw enough yesterday. I'll wear clothes," I replied.

Juanita talked about her home life back in Argentina, while I got dressed in a little pink halter top with matching shorts. She said she loved it, but she probably didn't own anything from Walmart or Fairweather. When I told her I paid $19.95 for the set, she didn't even know if that was a good deal. Everyday money was just not a part of her thinking. She moved thousands of dollars every day.

Breakfast was by the pool, and they had a great spread. Carlos said hi to both of us as we came skipping in, but then he returned to his tablet to check the news from back home.

There was a lady making omelets or crepes or waffles if we wanted them, so I asked for a strawberry waffle with whipped cream. She pulled out her cell phone and called for fresh berries.

"The blue ones two please," Juanita piped up.

Soon we had two giant plates of berries and whipped cream over fresh waffles. They were wonderful.

"I have to scoot down to San Diego for a quick meeting. Why don't you two go shopping or sightseeing? I'll be gone for at least 4, 5 hours, so you have lots of time, and you can use the limo and take some help to carry your purchases," he offered. "Shyanne pays for nothing," he instructed his assistant.

We headed for Rodeo Dr! Carlos had the chopper, but he would only use it to get to his jet at a private runway.

"Mr. Minios wants you to get at least three more evening outfits and a half dozen bikinis for when we go to Rio," Juanita informed me as we sipped on sparkling mineral water and enjoyed the sights.

"Rio de Janeiro?" I squealed. "Me! Oh Rio has always been a bucket list destination for me!"

"We will be going in the last week of February, and staying thru Mardi Gras," Juanita further teased me with a dream come true!

By the time we had four dresses, and a few more casual sets, with some clutch purses and high heeled shoes, I was exhausted! They fed us at every store, and I might have gained a dress size! The cream filled cakes were to die for!

They all saw us coming, and we had a dozen clerks at our disposal at every store. We didn't have a parcel to carry, as they had regular secure shuttles to the Four Seasons Beverly Hills, and the purchases were guaranteed to arrive within an hour! No wonder traffic is so bad.

Juanita used the company credit for a few items too, but I suppose it was not that important to her. I only saw the prices on a few items, but I was sure that Carlos spent over twenty thousand for our little shopping spree.

She got the call that she expected, and we had more time!

"Carlos suggested that we get some 'evening wear'," Juanita giggled as she explained the vocabulary of the Minios Family. "He was thrilled with your choice of crotch-less panties, and he wants to be the only one to see you like that. At least on this trip," she added.

"I won't say no to a well fitted bra! Do you know how expensive they are now?" I shouted with glee. Then I realized that she had no idea.

We found 'Lux Lingerie' on our internet search and Juanita called the driver rather than tapping on the dividing window.

They are a full service lingerie store that caters to the very wealthy. Juanita bought two pairs of French panties in baby blue. One had a three inch opening at the pussy, while the other was wide open for a lover to explore the entire erogenous zone.

I told my attendant that I wanted the same, in my size but in red. I was craning my neck to see their bra section, but to my surprise they had a special lady that comes and measures you, then she suggests certain materials and designs and clasps, it is just a world of its own! I ordered 4 to be made with my specifications, and they took my home address, promising delivery within the week.

I picked out two teddies, and a corset with a garter belt in pink and black.

Carlos' extra hour away cost him a few thousand more, but Juanita didn't blink when she signed or scanned a card for the smiling shopkeepers.

We came back to the hotel with our last parcels, not wanting to trust the couriers with these precious gems. One of them might be worn briefly tonight!

Carlos came hustling in while we lay in the hot tub. Juanita wore a new pink and yellow polka dot bikini, while I had on a new micro bikini that Juanita said would be perfect for the fabled beaches of Brazil. It was only about 6 square inches of a clingy red cloth, attached with ultra thin chains of gold.

"I was thinking about getting a clip in my belly button, Carlos. What do you think?" I asked as he took in my scanty attire.

"That is barely a swimsuit," he mused instead of answering my question.

He started taking off his shirt, and kicking off his shoes. Juanita decided that she was not needed for the evening, and she stood to climb the two steps out of the hot tub. Carlos took her hand, like a gentleman.

"You are radiant too, Nita," he confessed and kissed her hand, but just a peck like an uncle. I had to wonder about their relationship. Juanita was supposed to be the daughter of Carlos' best friend, but she helps him undress, and she even lubed his cock when he mounted me on the fuck table. Now that's putting the 'personal' in Personal Assistant!

Carlos didn't bother changing into his swimsuit, he just peeled it all off, and Matilda appeared to take his discarded clothes. She paused to admire him stepping into the pool, but turned and scurried off when he turned to sit next to me.

"It looked like she wanted to join us," I suggested.

"Hmm. Matilda. She takes care of the rest of my team, making sure they stay well sexed, and safe from outside influences that might bring STD's into our happy home. She is very jealous if they don't want her to satisfy them a few times a week. Yes, she has satisfied my needs a few times, like any aunt or cousin would do in a pinch," he explained.

I privately wondered just how different his world was from mine!

I put my hand on his cock to check the temperature. It was ready so I swung my leg across his lap and pushed the little scrap of a pussy cover off to one side. Carlos used his hand to position himself in the perfect spot and I eased on down to Chinatown.

"Ah," we both sighed but in two different octaves.

I started to grind into his pelvis and he held my tits in his big hands, squeezing them while looking up into my eyes.

I dipped a shoulder into him so that he could suckle me if he wanted, and he didn't let me down.

He nibbled gently on my nib, stroking it with his tongue between bites.

I ground faster and pivoted upwards to extend the stroke while he lifted me by the tits.

When I found myself drifting close to an orgasm, he lifted me higher, pulling my nipple from his mouth, and he jack hammered into me, while I stayed in place. It was not something I expected from a 45 year old man, but it was certainly what my body needed. The orgasm would not stay contained and I started crying out in pleasure.

Some of his staff had to respond to the commotion, but no one interrupted us as he rammed into me for as long as I needed it.

"I'm going to have a sore back tomorrow," he whined.

I realized that he had not relieved himself, but then I smiled, knowing that it was a good thing for me!

"I need to see the night wear," Carlos whispered after letting me recover from my passion. I squealed with delight, which made him smile even grander.

We went to his bed, where I had laid out my choice for the evening. He wanted to watch as I put everything on, including the corset with a garter belt. They sent 6 pairs of silk stockings in dark, light and nude, so I clipped on the nude ones and slipped into my red fuck me's to parade in front of him. He picked me up, and we laughed as he carried me to my fate.