Companions Wanted L.A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I started to rub his back, but he was in bad shape, so we called for a professional. He brought his own table with him and he shooed me out of the bedroom.

"Shyanne," Carlos called me to his side as he carefully mounted the bench.

"Could you give the lads a treat, and wear that new red one to breakfast? It's totally up to you, but I would love to know that they are staying alert, and well charged with machismo!" He swung his fist to emphasize the manly potency that he talked of, but he groaned from the sudden movement. I kissed him and patted his bottom affectionately, then walked out to the breakfast bar by the pool.

Everyone looked up and many of them spilled something on their shirt as they couldn't peel their eyes from my naked muff and perky nipples which were proudly on display. Even the lady on the griddle burned an omelet that she was making for Jose number two.

I only had some fruit. I was keenly aware of how much of my waist would be visible in those bikinis, and I wanted to stun them when I walked their beaches in Brazil.

I heard a voice in Spanish behind me, but I sat with my coffee and muskmelon. When I heard the second comment I was a bit ticked off.

"I promise to learn some Spanish, but you need to speak in English for today please," I asked the room in general.

"Si, Miss. Seine," Juan number one said. "I was just saying how beautiful you look this morning. Please pardon my rudeness," he asked contritely.

When Carlos finally appeared he was like a new man! He sat next to me, but he was dressed in a very expensive business suit.

Matilda came in from the other side, and looked at me, then came to whisper in her Master's ear.

She stood back and waited for direction.

"If there is something dripping from Shyanne's womanhood then you had better clean it up," Carlos said in English.

Matilda pulled a rag from her apron but Carlos shook his head. Then she smiled and she went down on her knees to clean me up with her tongue.

It felt much better than yesterday, and Carlos motioned for his staff to gather and watch.

Matilda knew her way around a woman's pussy, and she soon made me wonder if I liked her tongue more than her Master's.

"Forby, you should secure one of those nipples," Carlos suggested to his Security Chief.

"Phillipe, you could consult with the other one," he continued.

His consultant and his security man suckled me, while the maid sent me into a pleasant orgasm that I shared with everyone.

Matilda cleaned me up, but her eyes stayed on Carlos.

The sex show was complete, and the macho charged men found work to do, while Matilda helped me dress in my new casual clothes that cost more than my entire wardrobe at home.

"I booked you for 2 weeks in Rio, Shyanne. I hope that you are available," Carlos inquired as he said his goodbyes.

"I am looking forward to it Mr. Carlos Minios," I responded, and pressed myself into him for another kiss.

"Hmm, I am looking forward to it too baby," he smiled and returned my passion with a tongue dance.

He finally pulled away and held me at arms length.

"I have never enjoyed an American woman, like you Penny," he murmured while holding my gaze.

"There is no one like me, baby, and there is no other Master like you," I teased.

He broke the spell by hurrying out the door to his next business meeting.

The same driver picked me up at the side entrance, with Security opening the door for me. I had a large parcel to return with me, but it went into the trunk.

I didn't have to lift a finger as the porters took care of my added luggage, but I did have to wait for it when I got back to Houston. I used my own muscles to get it on an airport luggage cart, but then I found a fiver in my purse and had another porter wheel it to my Uber and place it in the trunk.

I thought about my adventure on the long trip to my apartment. The humiliation of the fuck table that started the trip, and the titillation of the sex show that ended it. I wondered if I could handle the range of emotions that this lifestyle was going to bring me.

When I got home there was a package waiting with the condo manager. I opened it right away, seeing that it was from Miss Juanita Peron.

It was a diamond crusted belly button ring!

"Wow! Where does one put that! Mrs. Ferguson exclaimed, while I smiled.

"Just the belly button, Sue. It's too heavy for my labia!" I responded to my condo friend. She blushed, but didn't say a thing.

I sent a message to my Travel Agent, confirming my successful trip, then I put the ten stacks of hundreds in my freezer, for safe keeping.

My phone tingled and I saw that it was Spencer, my Travel contact.

"Hey Penny, it's Spens," he started.

"Hi Mr. Kimble, is everything okay...do you have another trip for me?" This was only the second time that I had talked to my contact with Travel Companions Inc.

"No, but I'm sure that you will be busy after we got an excellent referral for you from Mr. Minios," he informed me. "It's about his request that I had to call you."

"I have no idea what you're asking about. Did he book me for February?" I asked, hoping that Rio de Janeiro was still on.

"Well, yes, his people asked for a two week block, which I confirmed, tentatively, needing your approval for anything over a weekend, but it's not that. Mr. Minios wants to make you exclusive to him, in South America only, and he's willing to give us a big retainer for that privilege. Is that acceptable? We have already moved you to the next level, where you will get a thousand more for a weekend, and his two weeks will cost over 20k, but that didn't faze him at all," Spencer said with obvious satisfaction.

"That sounds really good Spens, go ahead and take that retainer," I insisted.

"Mardi Gras is going to be wonderful next year!"