Company

Story Info
Beth helps her friend gain confidence.
9.3k words
4.55
24.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to the stories "A Keyholder's First Week" and "Let's Go For a Drive." It's not necessary to read them in order, but it provides context for the characters.

Beth had been on the phone with her best friend Clarissa for half an hour when her husband Jason walked in the room. She smiled, as she almost always did, at seeing him walk into the kitchen nude. He's really starting to get used to being naked all the time, she thought. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and her hand felt the goosebumps on his arms from the chill in the house.

Beth wished Clarissa well and shook her head. "Poor Clarissa," she said.

"Her date didn't go well?" Jason asked, grabbing a Coke from the fridge.

"No. He ended up being a weirdo. It was the third date with the guy her matchmaker set her up with. Can you believe he made her pay for herself?"

"What an ass. I'm not surprised though. None of the guys the matchmaker sets her up with are worth her time," Jason replied.

"I know. What else is she going to do, though? She's always had trouble meeting people. I'm worried she's going to give up soon."

"She's still in her thirties. She has plenty of time. She just needs to learn to be a little more confident. Wish there was some way you could teach her."

Beth looked up, intrigued. "Do you think that could help? I've never thought of confidence as something that could be taught. You're either confident or you're not."

"Think about it," Jason started. "When we started dating, you were very vanilla. Now, you tell me when I'm allowed to orgasm, when I'm allowed to get dressed... Last week, you jerked me off in the movies and then made me strip in the parking lot and drive home naked. You wouldn't have done any of that a few years ago. I'd say you've gotten more confident since then."

"I guess you're right. She might just need someone to show her that she's powerful. That gives me an idea."

* * *

"Hi, Clarissa," Beth said, opening the front door and letting her friend in.

"Hey, Beth," she replied, coming in and putting her bag down.

"How was your drive?" Despite the closeness of their friendship, Clarissa lived a few hours away. So, when one visited the other, she tended to stay a day or two to make the trip worthwhile.

"It wasn't terrible. Took about 4 hours. Famished though."

"Come on in. Sit down. I'll get you a drink."

Beth brought coffee over for them both. After some small talk, Beth came out and asked her. "What went wrong with this last guy?"

Clarissa shook her head. "It was a trainwreck. I didn't see it going anywhere long term. I kept waiting for him to kiss me and he just couldn't work up the nerve. It's so frustrating."

"Hmm. Did you give him any signals that you were interested? Sounds like he was nervous."

"I thought I did. You know I don't have too much practice here, but I was witty, my cleavage looked good, I put my hand on his thigh once when he told a bad joke and I laughed anyway. I thought if something happened with him, it wouldn't seem like such a big deal and would be easier next time."

"I'm sorry honey. That sucks. I think you may be going about it the wrong way though."

Clarissa looked somewhere between confused and hurt. "What do you mean?"

"Sometimes, a woman just has to take what she wants. You said he was nervous right?"

"Yes."

"How do you think he would have reacted if you just walked up to him?" For effect, she walked up to her friend until Clarissa was standing against the fridge. "Put your hands on him, and kissed him?" Beth looked up at her taller friend, only inches separating them, but she was clearly the one in control, as usual.

"I don't know. I've never done anything like that," she said. She started to walk away, but her friend's hands on her shoulders kept her where she was.

"I have," Beth said. "He would be putty in your hands. He would do whatever you wanted." Beth smiled and stepped back.

Clarissa just shook her head. "I don't think so. Maybe you can do that, but I can't."

"You know that I never did anything like that before Jason. You can too. You just have to know how to be confident. What if I could teach you?"

"Teach me what?"

"How to be strong; how to get what you want. I have an idea. Just give me the weekend and if you don't like it, you can go back to doing things your way. What do you have to lose?"

Clarissa nodded.

"Great!"

"So, what's lesson 1, Yoda?"

"You'll know it when you see it," Beth said and smiled.

It was just then that Jason came home. He came in through the garage. He took off his shoes; normally he would have taken off everything in the laundry room before entering the house. He knew Clarissa was coming and saw her car in the driveway. He knew Beth wouldn't want him to expose her vanilla friend to their lifestyle.

"Hi, hon. Hi, Clarissa," he said, coming into the kitchen. They made small talk for a little while to catch up. Jason didn't want to intrude overly on their time; he knew it was limited. So he asked what their plans were.

"Funny you should ask," Beth said. She pointed and asked, "Can you go and open that drawer, then bring me what's inside?" She pointed.

Jason dutifully got up and opened the drawer. Beth watched him gulp, savoring his discomfort. "Are you sure?"

"I'm not accustomed to repeating directions," Beth said in a stern, warning tone. Clarissa's eyes had gone large and Jason hadn't even shown her what was in the drawer.

"Yes, Ma'am," Jason said. He walked over to Beth, dropped to his knees, and proffered a collar. Beth looked up and saw that Clarissa's mouth was in danger of hitting the floor it was so wide open.

Beth looked down at Jason. "This weekend, I'm going to be teaching Clarissa a few things about how to be confident. You are going to be our guinea pig. It won't be easy, but I think you'll find the weekend rewarding."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Perfect." Beth slid the collar around his neck. It didn't hurt. It had some d-rings to attach it to anchor points, but it was more of a symbol than anything else. Beth handed something to Clarissa, who was behind Jason. "Lock it on and put the keyring in your pocket."

Clarissa took a moment and then locked the small padlock on Jason's neck and pocketed the key. Beth pointed to his seat and Jason followed the non-verbal instruction.

"That keyring has the keys to everything we're going to use today. How does it feel that he can't get that off his neck, he can't really even leave the house, unless you give him the key back?" Beth asked.

Clarissa blushed a little before answering. "Is it mean if I say it's a little exciting?"

"No, it's a good first step. Jason, tell Clarissa what it means that you are wearing the collar."

"It means that I belong to Beth. I'll do anything she tells me," Jason said.

"Wow. How often does she make you wear it?"

"Not very much. I do what she tells me anyway. I'm not sure what she has planned, but I think it's more for setting the tone."

"We didn't ask what you think, though," Beth interjected. "Before we get to any live demonstrations, we're going to ask you a few questions. Make sure you answer honestly. You're not going to be any help to Clarissa if you try to hide things."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Beth conferenced with Clarissa for a few minutes, then gave her a piece of paper. Jason watched as Clarissa's face changed from surprise, to shock, to horror, to amusement, to embarrassment. He didn't know what they were talking about, but figured that it did not bode well for him.

"Here's how it is going to go. Clarissa is going to ask you some questions. Just answer them honestly and if she gives you any instructions, follow them as if they were mine."

"Yes, Ma'am."

With that Beth went back in the kitchen to refill her coffee.

Clarissa nervously looked at her paper.

"So... Beth gave me a list of questions/topics to ask you about, but I can ask you any follow ups I want. Topic 1. I've always wondered about this but I've never had anyone to ask. How often do most guys your age jerk off?"

Jason shrugged. "Well, probably around 5 times a week, give or take. Keep in mind, I don't go around asking everybody's habits at the office."

"Wow. That often? I wonder how they pay attention to anything else. Related question: this one is a little personal." Clarissa looked over at Beth who nodded.

"It's ok. Go ahead. If you don't ask, she'll probably make me tell you anyway," Jason encouraged.

"Alright. When was the last time you jerked off?" Clarissa looked studiously at her paper until after she asked the question.

Jason blushed a little. "I can't remember."

"What do you mean? Why not?"

"Beth doesn't let me do that anymore."

"I don't get it. How can she stop you?"

Jason looked at Beth who sipped her coffee and gave nothing away. "Well, she wants me to focus my energy on her instead of on myself." Jason couldn't help his cheeks turning bright red; it was a complication of his pale complexion. He looked down as he continued.

"So, she - "

Beth interrupted. "No, no, no. You look a woman in the eyes when you answer her."

"Yes, Ma'am." He looked up and continued. "She keeps me in a chastity cage."

Clarissa looked confused and waited.

"It's a small steel cage. It goes on my penis and keeps me from getting an erection. She has the only keys and I can only get an erection if she lets me. Usually, she ties or handcuffs my hands when I'm out, so I can't get myself off and can't stop her from putting the cage back on. Most of the time, if she does let me out, she locks it back on without letting me have an orgasm."

"Damn," Clarissa sputtered. "How long has she kept you locked up like that?"

"A few years now."

"How often does she let you finish?"

"If I'm good and keep her happy, around once a month. If not, more like every 3. So, I try to keep her happy as you can imagine." Jason's mind was going a mile a minute. He wasn't opposed to Clarissa knowing, but it caught him off guard - no doubt the way Beth wanted. He was trying to gauge how far Beth was going to want him to go.

Clarissa looked over at Beth. "No wonder he does whatever you want. I'm impressed. I'm also a little shocked, but I'll ignore that for now. Jason, I would guess that if she keeps your bits locked up, she tends to be in charge in the bedroom. Do you like that? Would you change it if you could?"

"There's nothing sexier than a woman who knows what she wants. I wouldn't change it. We have the best sex life ever. I get to come less often, but she always does and..."

"Yes?"

"Well, she keeps me horny all the damn time."

"So you wouldn't want to be in charge?"

"If she wanted me to be for a day, I would. I enjoy that a lot. I prefer being more submissive though and she likes being in charge, so it works for us."

Clarissa made a contemplative sound and looked back at her paper. "This one is odd. It says to ask you what you did differently than normal when you came in?" She looked at him quizzically.

Jason raised an eyebrow at Beth; she just nodded. "There are a few rules or routines we follow. Normally, Beth doesn't let me wear clothes in the house. I saw your car in the driveway, so I left them on today."

"Really? Why is that?"

"It's a power exchange. It reinforces that she's in charge. Plus, depending on what we're doing, it can make me pretty uncomfortable. We both enjoy that."

Clarissa looked down at the paper and seemed unsure of what to do next. Seeing this, Beth walked over and circled something Jason couldn't see. She gave Clarissa a little encouragement and stepped back out of the way. Beth was happy with how the morning was progressing so far. She could see Jason squirming and couldn't wait for the next step. On the other hand, Clarissa was learning a lot in a short period of time. The next step was to get her more comfortable with being in charge.

After a moment, Clarissa smiled. "Well, I don't want you to change your rules just because I'm visiting. The rule in your house is that you don't get to wear clothes, so take them off. You don't get to wear anything while I'm here." Beth gave Clarissa a thumbs up of encouragement.

"Yes, miss." Jason took off his shirt, folded it and put it on the table. His mind was spinning. They had done a few things where Jason was naked in a position where he might be seen, but nothing like this where he definitely would be seen and by someone who obviously knew them and would remember. He looked to Beth and she made an impatient twirling motion with her hand. Jason forced himself to slow his breathing and calm down. He took off his watch and his socks and placed them on his shirt. He took a breath and took off his pants, giving Beth one last chance to back out. Finally, his boxers fell to the floor and he added them to the pile. He wanted to cover himself, but didn't want to disappoint Beth. He forced his arms to their sides, even though he hadn't ever felt more exposed.

"Oh my," Clarissa said, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Come here," Beth instructed. She told him to prepare for inspection.

Jason stood with his hands laced behind his head and his legs spread. His caged cock was dangling profanely. Beth grasped it from behind him and lifted it.

"See, Clarissa? Control this and you can control him."

"Damn. He just does what you tell him. That's amazing. You make him shave too?" Clarissa had leaned forward in her seat and was inspecting him quite closely.

"Of course."

"It looks like he's getting excited."

Jason cursed silently to himself as his cock betrayed him and the cage pulled away from his body.

Beth turned to Jason. "Why don't you work on getting dinner ready for us?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"C'mon Clarissa." Beth grabbed Jason's clothes in one hand and took Clarissa by the hand with the other and they went upstairs.

* * *

They walked into Beth's bedroom and she dropped Jason's clothes into the hamper before sitting down on the bed.

"He can't chicken out and put his clothes back on if there are no clothes downstairs."

"Funny," Clarissa replied and joined her.

"Really, though. I just wanted to take a breather and make sure you're ok? I know you've never done anything like this."

"That's an understatement."

"Do you want to stop? If you're not comfortable with anything, I can just tell Jason to put his clothes back on."

"I'm not sure you can just put the genie back in the bottle. Besides, isn't pushing me outside of my comfort zone your whole deal?"

"To a point. Just some ground rules. There isn't going to be any sex. You have to cross that bridge on your own. This is giving you the tools to do that on your terms. Just promise me that you'll tell me if anything goes too far for you."

Clarissa nodded. Beth grabbed a large duffel bag and they headed back downstairs.

* * *

A little while later, Jason had finished preparing dinner. Sitting at the kitchen table, Beth was making her pitch about the benefits of controlling a man. She explained to Clarissa how she could not only be more confident, but have a much better sex life overall. Instead of finishing quickly and without being satisfied, the way most of Beth's prior encounters had been, sex could become an integral part of a lifestyle, with foreplay lasting all day and being satisfied on demand.

"Plus, it does give you leverage whenever you want it. I think it's time for a practical demonstration. Here, take these and go tell Jason to hurry up. He can't take them off until dinner is cleaned up." She took a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain out of her bag, showed Clarissa how they work, and handed them to her friend.

Clarissa walked to the kitchen, working her nerve up all the while. "You know, we've had dinner for a few minutes and we still don't have drinks. I think you could use some encouragement to hurry up."

Jason's eyes flicked to the nipple clamps in her hand, glittering in the light. There was a part of him that hated the pinch of the clamps, but he thought he could handle it. Clarissa reached up and attached the first clamp. Hearing Jason's sharp intake of breath, she exclaimed, "Oh, sorry!"

"It's ok. They're supposed to hurt."

"In that case..." Clarissa added the second clamp. She gave the clamps a tug and told Jason that he couldn't take them off until after dinner. She turned around and Beth could see her trying, not completely successfully, to stifle a laugh.

"You don't apologize for hurting him when that's what you're trying to do," Beth said.

"I felt bad. Those things look like they smart."

"They do, but they're not too horrible. One of the biggest things, if you decide to do this on your own, is that you have to become ok with him being uncomfortable. In fact, that's a big part of the fun."

Beth sent Jason from the room. "Now, this part might be a little more than you're used to. We'll make Jason do all the work himself. Have you ever put anything in your ass?"

"What? Oh, God no."

"Really? Not even a finger?"

"Of course not. Doesn't that hurt?"

"A little at first. If you use a lot of lube and you build up, it feels good. Here, put this on that chair."

Clarissa pulled out one of the other chairs at the table and pushed a suction cup dildo onto the chair. It was about 7 inches. Jason had taken bigger, but it was plenty large to use without any preparation.

"Damn. That seems really big. Can he get that in?"

"He wants to keep me happy. He'll manage. Do you watch porn?"

Clarissa reddened. "Sometimes. Not too often."

"This is better. Think of all of the things they make the women do. This way, you can see anything you want, in person, and nothing you don't."

Beth walked to the next room and brought Jason back. "We'd like you to sit with us," Beth said, nodding toward a chair. Jason pulled it out and then hesitated.

Looking at Clarissa, Beth said, "Think of all the degrading things women have to do in the videos. If this were an adult film, what do you think the director would make the woman do first?"

Clarissa thought for a second. "She would probably have to suck on it."

"This is for our benefit. Do you want to see that?"

Clarissa blushed a little and nodded.

"Jason, why don't you warm that up before you sit down?" Beth asked.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Jason knelt and put the dildo in his mouth. He tried to focus on his task and not that there was someone besides Beth watching him perform. He bobbed up and down on the first four inches, then managed to get the fifth in his throat.

"Watch this, Clarissa. Jason, I want your nose to touch the chair."

Jason couldn't exactly answer, but he tried to go deeper and gagged.

"I think he needs a little help," Beth said and pushed on the back of his head until he had the whole dildo was in his mouth. She only held him there for a moment before he came up gasping for air.

"Good boy," Beth said and kissed the top of his head.

"Wow," Clarissa said. "That was impressive."

"Thank you," Jason said, his face red with exertion and embarrassment.

"It's our movie Clarissa. What's next?"

Clarissa looked at Jason and said, "You need to sit on it."

Jason nodded. Clarissa handed him a bottle of lube and the women watched as he slid his hands up and down the dildo, getting it as slick as he could.

Beth put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to get you ready?"

Jason took a second, weighing his options. It might be even more degrading than just working on the dildo straight away, but it would make it easier. "Yes, Ma'am," he acquiesced.

Beth took him to the counter nearest the table and he bent forward, leaning on his elbows. She turned the small bottle of lube and squirted it directly into his ass. Then, she put one lubed finger in his ass. A small moan escaped Jason's lips despite himself; he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling even in these circumstances.