Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? With the lights on, your neighbors might see."

"So what? You are fully clothed."

"Good point, I guess."

Clarissa started walking after Beth and, once the leash went taut and she pulled on it, Jason had no choice but to crawl after. His face was as red as his ass and it was difficult to move as quickly as they did. He kept looking around the yard to make sure none of the neighbors were out. They stopped at the big tree in the center of the backyard.

"This one is completely new. I bought it specially for today. I actually got the idea from how we used to keep the dog when I was a kid."

Beth took a 10 foot length of chain, wrapped it around the tree, and padlocked it. Then, she took out a locking plug. Borrowing the keyring from Clarissa, she showed her how it worked. The key opened it like a flower so that it couldn't come out of his ass once it was locked.

"You can take this, right hon?"

"That's pretty big, Ma'am. I don't know," Jason responded trepidatiously.

"I think you can. Clarissa, can you sit on his back to keep him still?"

Clarissa sat on his upper back, facing Beth so that she could watch.

"That looks huge," Clarissa said.

"It's pretty big. It's 1.8 inches wide. He's taken similar silicone ones, but steel is always harder. It doesn't give at all. Open, it's a full 2.6 inches. He won't have a chance of getting it out with it locked," Beth explained as she generously lubed the plug.

Grabbing Jason's leg for leverage, she started to push the plug in. The first part went in easily, but the bulbous shape got wide quickly. Beth was twisting it and pushing as Jason groaned. It almost seemed stuck.

There was a loud smack as Beth spanked him with her free hand and told him to relax. Jason felt like he might be split open. He took a deep breath and pushed back against Beth as she tried to insert it again, more forcefully this time.

"Ahh," Jason cried out as it sank all the way and his asshole closed around the thinnest part of the plug.

"Almost done," Beth said.

Jason felt an odd sensation, similar to an inflatable plug being blown up, as Beth turned the lock. She had to use a lot of pressure to get it to expand to its full width inside him. Jason groaned with his forehead on the cool grass. He tried to get used to it, but it was just too big to feel even remotely normal. He couldn't just focus on something else the way he could with a small plug. He heard a click and looked up to see Beth had taken a picture.

"This is too perfect not to take a picture. For posterity," she smirked.

They turned to go and Jason followed unthinking. Suddenly, he let out a grunt as he reached the end of his chain and the plug was pulled. It couldn't get out of his ass, so he had to stop.

"Poor baby. Are you stuck?" Beth asked. "I'll tell you what. You can come if you can reach the key."

She held it out in front of him. He tried to stand but the humbler and chain defeated him. He fell back down, resigned, as she giggled.

"Nice try, hon. We'll be back soon. Or maybe not. Have fun."

With that, they left. Jason watched them as they closed the door, hoping they were joking until he heard the car start. He knew Beth would get her favorite chocolate peanut butter crunch ice cream, but he didn't know if they would go to the closest place in town or the better one 15 minutes away.

There were neighbors on three sides. The back light made him clearly visible. Every time he saw or heard anything, he would try to crawl as quickly as the humbler would let him hide behind the opposite side of the tree, his only refuge. Unfortunately, that made the chain make noise like Jacob Marley was haunting him. Even so, he couldn't deny that a part of him found it exciting. Even if he tried to deny it, his erection would betray him. It was close to an hour by the time they got back to retrieve him, though he wouldn't have been able to even hazard a guess at the passage of time.

* * *

When they were ready and had their fill of watching Jason try to hide behind the tree, they had mercy on him. They removed the chain from the plug and made him crawl back into the house. Once there, they removed the plug, the humbler, the collar, and the mitts. He was completely naked now.

Beth gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You've done pretty well. There is one thing left I need to teach Clarissa and you are going to be tied up for quite a while. Why don't you take 10 minutes? Take a shower, get a drink, and then come back down. But remember, no touching yourself. If you don't still have your erection when you're done, I'll have to punish you again."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Jason went upstairs. He used the restroom, drank some water, and did his nightly rituals. After a couple minutes, he got into the shower. He was letting the hot water wash over his head, relaxing him, when the curtain was yanked back.

Instinctively, he covered himself, then apologized.

"Clarissa was worried you would have an orgasm, so I told her we could watch and make sure. You know, she might be a natural. She had an idea to help you restrain yourself."

Jason knew he was blushing, despite everything else he'd been through. He had let himself think this was a refuge of privacy. Suddenly, he saw Clarissa turn the shower knob all the way to the right and he gasped at the cold water.

"I think it's probably pretty hard to come in freezing water," Clarissa said.

"Yup, but he could probably manage if we let him."

Jason finished showering as quickly as he could to get out from the cold water and their watching eyes.

Beth dried him off, not letting him touch his cock at all. They led him to the second guest room. They didn't have kids, so the room was usually an office. There was a second toy Jason had never seen. Clarissa didn't seem surprised. It looked like leather or a similar material and was roughly the size of an average adult male body.

"OK, Jason. This is where you are going to be spending the night."

"Yes, Ma'am. What is it?"

"It's called a sleepsack. Why don't you get in." It wasn't a question.

Jason knelt down and inspected the sleepsack. It was almost like a sleeping bag, if sleeping bags were invented by kinky perverts. He got in and put his feet in the pocket at the bottom. Then, he put his arms in the attached sleeves that kept them glued to the side of his body.

"Perfect," Beth said, giving his nipple a pinch.

She and Clarissa worked together to close him in the sleepsack with multiple zippers. They used them to make it so that the sleepsack was completely closed from his toes to his neck, except for a small opening to let his cock out. Then, Beth closed the collar and they worked together to thread the laces over the zippers, restricting his movement even more. Jason had been mummified with plastic wrap, but he had never been as tightly confined as he was now.

"Show me how much you can move," Beth said.

Jason tried. He could get his arm to move an inch or so before the material moved back. He couldn't even roll over.

"Perfect. It's made of Darlex. It's kind of like spandex, but much stronger. It won't let you move at all. That's so exciting, isn't it?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned forward and kissed him.

She looked at Clarissa and said, "Sometimes, if you want a kiss, you just need to take it. You can't try it on Jason, but I'm going to show you two ways to get the best orgasms you could want." She leaned in and whispered so Jason couldn't hear, "Plus, it's a lot of fun to make him beg."

Beth put on a rubber glove and squirted some cream onto her hand. She started, slowly at first, stroking Jason. She built up speed, really working the cream in, and Clarissa watched Jason's face as he struggled to hold back.

"I'm going to come," Jason said.

Beth let go and watched his cock pulse and throb helplessly in the air. She waited a moment and started over again. She repeated this five or six times until she had him begging to come.

She let go and said, "When you get a guy in this state, you can get him to agree to anything."

"That could be useful," Clarissa replied.

Beth stood up and removed her panties from under her dress and tossed them aside. She knelt over Jason's head, the dress encompassing him with darkness. Clarissa could see that she was kneeling over Jason's face, that was all.

"Oral is the best because his tongue never gets tired or needs a break."

Clarissa had to watch, not being allowed to touch. She felt the dampness in her own underwear. She hadn't ever spent this much time exposed to amorous activities and it was having an effect on her. Beth cried out in orgasm and Jason kept licking through it until she stood up.

Once she recovered, she handed a blindfold to Clarissa and asked her to put it on Jason.

"Can I try maybe?" she asked hesitantly.

"Haha. Are you going to beg too? Nope. He's mine, but you can borrow this." Beth handed her a Hitachi magic wand.

Beth leaned down and whispered in Jason's ear. "You've been so good today. I'm going to fuck you. You can come if you can."

Jason smiled. "Thank you, Ma'am."

Clarissa looked confused. "What do I do with this?"

Beth took her hand, turned the wand on, and brought it to her clit over her dress.

"Oh my," she said.

"Exactly."

Beth took out two condoms and put them both on Jason. She sat on his erect cock and started grinding. Jason could feel her weight going up and down on him.

"I can't feel anything," Jason begged.

"That's because I used Emla cream. It's one of the strongest numbing creams they make. You won't be able to feel anything for at least an hour."

Jason cried out in frustration as Beth used his cock as a sex toy and ground out 2 more orgasms. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Clarissa had the wand under her dress. The sounds she made suggested that she figured out how to use it. After Clarissa had her orgasm, Beth leaned forward, his cock still embedded in her, and kissed him as deeply as she could.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Have a nice night. I'm sure you'll be comfortable."

Clarissa had regained her feet. "Last lesson. What do you think will make him more frustrated? Leaving his cock free, but keeping him tied up so he can't do anything with it, or forcing it back into the cage right after sex?"

"Um. It's a win-win right? As long as he doesn't come, he's still going to be putty in the morning."

"Exactly. Let's leave it off. Give him something to think about all night long."

They left the room and Beth took the keyring back and locked the door from the outside.

"I don't think you have to worry about him escaping," Clarissa said.

"He's locked up, safe from horny houseguests."

"Haha. Thanks for today. I think I really want to try this on my own. Now I just have to find someone to do it with."

"You're welcome and good luck. You'll find someone; you just have to figure out what you want and go get it."

As Marissa walked to the guest room, Beth said over her shoulder. "If you want to sleep tied up too, that can be arranged..."