All Comments on 'Company'

by exploring_couple

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
snarbozsnarbozabout 2 years ago

Who would stay married to that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, but wife should have gave her friend some good licking too..

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 years ago

great story, cant wait to see were this goes tooo. open ended story get your mind wounding what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her friend's name erroneously changed at the very end. And I thought we might hear of Clarissa putting her new knowledge to use, but perhaps that's fodder for another story?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

story read better if you read all three stories as they were written, so this would have been more of chapter 3. As a reader reading one story, one plot, or the same characters but as 3 different stories is frustrating. for that reason i dropped a star in the rating. I wish Clarissa would have been able to feel the heat in his ass, also wish she could have used his tongue. I like the ending which she was given a chance to be tied, hopefully she will try it the next morning and finds she likes it, becoming a sub for Beth. In first two stories(parts) they had a lot to do with jobs and getting kids to school but this part says they had no kids? Pappasleaze!

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 2 years ago

Loved this next chapter looking forward for the next one

AaronLeeAaronLeealmost 2 years ago

Great story! Hope to read more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very mixed feelings about this story. Mildly erotic in parts but quite disturbing in others. Firstly, there were no safe words or gestures which is a big mistake for an experienced couple into Femdom & BDSM.

Beth did not discuss the scene with her husband or set mutually agreed limits prior to her friend arriving..

She did not explain to Clarissa the duty of care that a Domme has over her slave and that the safety of the sub is completely her responsibility.

To humiliate her husband was bad enough but to do it in front of another (inexperienced) woman made it fifty times worse. She will think that this is the way to treat all men and will get a nasty shock when some guy objects & punches her lights out.

Beth & her husband deserve each other, as she is a cast iron bitch and he is a wimp.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Only one star. Would give zero if that were a choice. Never leave a sub alone who is tied up and helpless! Chained to a tree in the backyard with a humbler and ass plug — what if Jason had chest pain? No phone to call for help and just left alone for an indefinite time. He could have been dead when they got back! Also there is no way to use a safe word when gagged. Both situations are completely “No-No’s” for BDSM. Contrast this scene with any of the ones from “A Femme Domme Tale, by MelanieatPlay. It’s clear in her stories that she really loves and takes care of her husband. In this story, “Company,” I don’t get any feeling that Beth really loves Jason despite her saying the words. As such, it’s not a story about teaching confidence, it’s a story about teaching sadism.

One other thing . . . . This is supposed to be an erotic website. Unless the reader is into pure torture and masochism, there is nothing erotic about this story. Perhaps, as another commented, if Clarissa or Marissa (or whatever her name is) were permitted to use Jason’s tongue to get off, then it might have gotten erotic, as a heterosexual male fantasy (for a submissive) is having to satisfy one or more other women orally, without any guilt, since his Domme is forcing him (so it’s not cheating). Too bad the author(s) couldn’t have written the story in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My least favourite story of yours. Was just a host of sadistic 'play' and without any of the conditions needed for fulfilment of BOTH the parties involved. As others pointed out, this was not a lessen in control or confidence, and totally misses the absolute duty of care a domme takes for their sub. I always find it quote sad how women are represented in these stories too, they are dark and sadistic at the drop of a hat (Clarissa would have actually ran a mile with what she saw, as would most women)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous