Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, sounded like fun," Chuck said not really sure of what to say. He looked at Patti in that short red dress as she walked across the room. He needed a mouth on his cock. He felt his cock stiffen, thinking of someone, anyone sucking his dick.

"Oh believe me it was great." Ted said when Patti walked over to him and sat down on the arm of his recliner. "she is the best," he said reaching over and running his hand up her stocking covered leg. Inching her dress up her thigh little by little, he watched Chuck's reaction.

"It was so hot the way you held me down on your cock baby and fucked my mouth." Patti said looking right at Chuck, "giving me your cum." she watched him move uncomfortably on the sofa.

"Yes, it was good honey, and you swallowed every drop didn't you?" Ted asked finally getting his hand to the top of her thigh.

"Umm, yes I did." she said looking at Chuck and slightly spreading her legs. "I sucked the cum right out of your balls."

"Hell yeah you did," Ted told her, rubbing his hand across her lace covered pussy.

"Show Chuck how good you are baby." Ted told her pushing her panties aside so Chuck could get a look at her shaved pussy.

Chuck caught a glimpse of Patti's shaved pussy, he swallowed hard, his cock jerked. "Fuck," he whispered, his hand went to his crotch, he rubbed his hardening dick.

Patti stood up and started to slowly unbutton her dress, one button at a time.

"Ted, she's...uh..."

"I know, it's okay." Ted said watching her, he felt his cock throb at the prospect of a threesome. "I'm sure she want's to suck your cock." Ted said watching Chuck, "don't you honey?"

"I want your cock in my mouth."

"Fuck," Chuck whispered watching her get to the last button and shrugged the dress from her shoulders.

"You're okay with this Ted?" he watched her dress fall to the floor and she stepped out of it.

"Sure, is there a problem?" Ted asked hoping he hadn't made a big mistake.

"No, no of course not." Chuck stammered watching Patti walk over to where he sat.

Standing in front of Chuck she spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy. "I am SO horny." she said looking over at Ted, "and my panties are wet."

"You have no problem with her and other people?"

"No, as long as I know about it or I'm there." Ted explained, he looked at her in her little red panties and her red bra. Reaching over he rubbed her ass, "make Chuck feel good honey."

"My pleasure," Patti said leaning over and reaching for Chuck's belt, "you need a good blow job," she told him, feeling her pussy throb.

"Yes, oh fuck yeah." Chuck said watching her unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his slacks.

Chuck couldn't believe Ted's wife was almost naked in front of him and she was going to suck his cock. He stood and pulled his slacks and undies down. Chuck stepped out of them he didn't care if Ted was in the room he needed a mouth on his dick.

"Suck him baby."

"Ummm," Chuck moaned when she grasped his cock in her hand. "Damn," he whispered looking down at her, it had been over a year since anyone else had touched his cock.

"Nice cock," she told him stroking him, watching his cock grow.

"You'd better, make it good baby." Ted told her, feeling his own cock getting hard. He had always loved to watch his wife sucking other men. He knew at the end of the day she belonged to him.

Chuck gasped at the feeling of her hand on his cock, she gently stroked him, looking up at him. "Oh yeah, I like that." he moaned when she stroked his shaft up and down.

Patti continued to stroke his cock. She felt his cock throb in her hand, glancing over she saw Ted watching her.

"Suck him," Ted tells her, "make it good for him.

Patti leaned down and teased the tip of Chuck's dick, flicking her tongue all over the mushroom shaped head. There was already a drop of precum forming on the tip. "Ummm," she moaned slowly licking that drop of precum from his dick.

"Taste good honey?" Ted asked watching her expertly licking Chuck's manhood.

All she could do was nod, nibbling the shaft up and down.

Chuck was in heaven, he never imagined when he met Ted's wife earlier that she would be sucking his cock. He watched her licking him, felt her rubbing his big balls.

After several long minutes of licking his cock she took it in her mouth. She took it in deep, making herself gag on it.

"Yes honey," Ted said watching her gag on Chuck's dick, "take him deep."

"Yes," Chuck moaned watching her take his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. He just hoped he didn't cum too fast, he wanted this to last.

Ted was right about one thing she was good, very good.

Patti was doing her very best to make it good for Chuck, she sucked his cock and stroked his huge balls. Pulling away from his cock she looked Chuck in his eyes, up and down she stroked his throbbing rod.

"So good," Chuck groaned, "suck me please." he almost begged her. He watched Ted get up and walk over to them. Ted went to his knees next to Patti.

Patti turned to Ted and they kissed passionately, tongues entwining. "Ummm, you want some honey," she asked Ted offering Chuck's rock hard cock to her husband.

"If it's okay with Chuck." Ted said looking up at Chuck, hoping he would say yes.

"Fuck it, somebody suck me," Chuck said wanting a mouth on his dick, he didn't care if it was Ted or Ted's wife.

"Are you sure?" Ted asked praying none of this got back to the office.

"Yes," Chuck said, needing a mouth on his cock, "don't worry I won't say anything." Chuck quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

"Thanks," Ted said reaching for Chuck's cock, stroking his cock up and down Ted licked that hard cock.

"Mmmm," he could see precum forming on the head of Chuck's dick. Licking it he shared it with Patti, Chuck's precum tasted so good.

"Suck me please," Chuck moaned wanting a mouth on his cock.

"Suck him honey," Patti said reaching and stroking Chuck's balls again, they felt so big and heavy in her hand. Leaning down she licked his balls. Swirling her tongue all over them.

Ted sucked Chuck's cock, in and out of his mouth a bit deeper each time. He felt Chuck grab his head and hold him down.

Ted loved cock once in awhile, and Chuck did have a nice sized dick with a nice head on it. "Ummm," Ted moaned around Chuck's dick in his mouth.

Chuck looked down and watched Ted sucking his throbbing dick and Ted's wife licking his balls.

This was a night he would never forget, fuck he loved getting his cock sucked. In and out he fucked Ted's mouth, deeper and deeper. "Yeah suck me Ted, suck my dick." he moaned loudly fucking Ted's mouth.

Ted stroked Chuck's cock, Patti licked her way back to Chuck's swollen dick. Ted offered that cock to his wife, he pushed Chuck's cock back into her mouth.

Patti took Chuck's cock as deeply as she could gagging on it, she liked sucking cock but she needed cock in her pussy.

In and out she took his throbbing cock, she felt Chuck grab her by the back of her head and hold her down. Pounding her mouth, he fucked her.

"You want to fuck her?" Ted asked Chuck, watching her gag on his cock.

Patti finally had to pull away and let Chuck's cock slip from her mouth, "Oh my god," she gasped trying to get some air into her lungs.

"You want to get fucked baby girl?" Ted asked her making sure she was alright.

"Oh yes please." she said standing and taking her bra and panties off.

"Guess we'd better give the lady what she wants Chuck."

"Let's get comfortable," Patti said walking over and got on the bed, "I need cock."

Ted quickly got undressed and joined her on the bed, he wanted to watch her get fucked.

"Be my guest," he told Chuck, "she's all yours."

"Damn," Chuck said walking over to the bed, "it's been over a year since I've had pussy."

"On your hands and knees," Ted told her, she got into position and he positioned himself under her. Getting in the 69 position, Ted wanted to eat her pussy while Chuck fucked her from behind.

"Mmm, I know what you want honey," she said reaching for Ted's throbbing rock hard dick. Licking his cock, she tasted his precum, taking his cock into her mouth.

Chuck got behind her on the bed, watching Ted and his wife perform 69, he stroked his cock.

He had never been so turned on in his whole life. He watched Ted spread Patti's pussy, he could see how wet she was. She looked so hot like that, he had to fuck her.

Ted licked and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, savoring the taste of her slit. He had always loved eating her pussy, tasting her juices. From the first time he had ate her he had loved it.

Chuck rubbed the head of his throbbing dick across her hole, he could feel Ted licking her. "Ahhh," he groaned pushing the head of his cock into her pussy, he could feel Ted's mouth on his cock as he slid inside of her.

Patti let out a loud groan when she felt Chuck's cock enter her pussy. "Yes, oh yes."

Chuck took his time entering her, slowly, an inch at a time. Feeling her tight pussy walls gripping his dick. He could feel Ted's mouth licking her pussy.

He pulled out of her slowly, feeling Ted licking his cock as he withdrew from her hole. In and out Chuck fucked her, slow at first then a bit faster.

Moaning around Ted's cock in her mouth she took him all the way, sucking him.

Ted was enjoying eating her pussy and licking Chuck's hard cock at the same time.

The room was full of the sounds of hot sex, moaning and groaning, the sound of Chuck fucking into Patti's tight pussy from behind.

Patti gasped when Ted finally licked her hard little clit, flicking his tongue all over it, she moaned loudly.

"You've got a tight pussy," Chuck said fucking into her deeper and harder, felt her push back against him. Holding her by her hips he pounded her, showing her no mercy he fucked her.

Suddenly Ted moved out from under her and stood next to the side of the bed. He wanted to watch Chuck fuck his wife. He watched Chuck shove his dick inside of his wife. He heard her groans of pleasure. Heard her gasping the harder Chuck fucked into her.

"Spank her," Ted told him, he knew what his wife liked, it made her super hot to get spanked.

"Oh, yes, do it fuck me hard, spank me." she moaned, out of control she loved to be used. "Give it to me, use me."

Chuck held her by her hips, pounding into her, reaching up he slapped her right ass cheek, she jumped.

"It's okay she can take it." Ted said stroking himself, "she likes some pain." he continued to watch Chuck fuck his wife. He could hear her whimpers and moans, he knew she was loving it.

"She's got a tight pussy,"

"Yeah she does," Ted said proudly, he watched her take Chuck's dick.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "fuck me harder."

"Gonna cum soon, ahhh," Chuck said trying to hold back he didn't want to cum yet.

"Turn her over," Ted said he wanted to fuck her and watch Chuck cum her all over her tits.

"Damn, she is good." Chuck said letting his cock slip from her pussy, stroking himself he watched her turn over on her back.

He liked that she was shaved bare, he could see her swollen pussy lips from where he had pounded her hard and deep.

"Let her suck the cum out of your balls," Ted said reaching over and pushing two fingers inside of her pussy. "ummm nice and wet," he told her. "hon, hang your head over the edge of the bed."

Patti did as she was asked, getting into position she reached for her tits. Her nipples were hard and throbbing. "Somebody fuck me," she pleaded.

"Oh we are," Ted watched Chuck walk over to her and push his cock back into her waiting mouth. "suck the cum out of his cock," he said putting her legs up on his shoulders.

"Shit," Chuck groaned realizing in this position with her head hanging over the edge of the bed she took his cock even deeper than before, "do it suck my cock."

"Suck him wife-slut," Ted said rubbing the head of his cock over her wet, pussy. He knew that turned her on, "suck his dick," with that said he rammed his cock inside of her tight hole.

Patti reached for Chuck's balls the best way that she could from the position she was in, she felt him pinching her nipples. She felt his cock fucking into her throat.

Ted watched his wife taking Chuck's cock as deeply as she could, he heard her gagging on it.

Watching Chuck fucking her mouth without mercy, turned him on so much he pounded her hard.

"Awww, yeah suck me," Chuck groaned feeling his balls tighten up, fucking into her mouth.

His cock got harder he knew he couldn't hold back much more. It had been so long since he had had pussy he was surprised he had lasted this long. "Gonna cum, fuck, don't stop."

"Make him cum baby."

Gagging on Chuck's throbbing cock she felt it get even harder, he pounded her mouth.

"Ugh yeah here it comes." Chuck groaned loudly.

"Cum on her tits."

Pulling his cock from her mouth he stroked his dick, "Ahhh," Chuck groaned loudly his cock exploding.

"Yeah, oh fuck take my cum."

Patti reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit, she was so close she needed to cum so bad. She saw Chuck's cum cover her tits.

"Mmm, oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum," she rubbed her clit hard and fast, looking up she watched Ted pounding her pussy.

"Oh god," Ted moaned he pounded into her pussy, feeling the point of no return, "cummingg!!" he moaned loudly grunting and burying his cock inside of her pussy as deeply as he could. "Take my cum, ahhh yeah take it." he said emptying his balls into her tight pussy.

"Yes, fuck yes, cum inside of me," she said feeling her climax over taking her, rubbing her clit hard and fast she climaxed. "Oh my god I'm cumming!!" she said looking Ted right in his eyes.

He felt her pussy tighten down on his cock, felt the contractions of her orgasm, he loved to watch her cum. Letting her legs down from his shoulders he pulled out of her pussy.

Chuck was standing at the side of the bed, catching his breath, "Fuck, that was one hell of a work out." he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes it was," Ted agreed looking at his wife, "are you alright babe?"

"Oh yes," she said gasping for air, moving up on the bed she sat up. "That was great."

"Didn't I tell you I knew a woman who would make you feel good."

"Yeah you did," Chuck agreed, "but I never dreamed it was your wife."

"I'm glad you enjoyed her." Ted said walking over and picking up his clothes. He went into the bathroom and quickly washed up, "help your self to a hot shower Chuck," he said walking out of the bathroom several minutes later.

"Uh, thanks I think I will take a quick one if you don't mind." Chuck went and picked up his clothes and walked toward the bathroom.

"No problem everything you need is in there." Ted said sitting down on the bed next to Patti.

"Great, be right out," Chuck said closing the door.

"Thank you darling," Ted told her, holding her tight.

"You are very welcome," she said snuggling next to him, "I'm cold,"

"Here," he said grabbing a blanket and covering her up with it, "better?"

"Much," she said looking up at him, "was it good for you?"

"Of course it was baby," he told her holding her close.

"That was quick." Ted said when Chuck came out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Oh I just rinsed off," Chuck said feeling better in more ways than one. "Thanks for a great evening," he said buttoning his shirt.

"Who's ready for dessert?" Patti asked thinking of the apple pie in the kitchen.

"That sounds great but I'd better be getting back to the hotel," Chuck said standing, "I had a great time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed dinner." Ted said, "we've got to finish those reports tomorrow."

"Yeah, hopefully we can get them finished."

"Hope to see you again, I had a great time too." Patti said standing and wrapping the blanket around herself.

Ted and Patti walked Chuck to the door, "Well good night Chuck, see you tomorrow at the office."

"Yep, you both have a good night," Chuck said walking out the door.

"You too," Ted said shutting the door behind him. "Did you enjoy yourself young lady?"

"Yes I did."

"You head upstairs and I'll lock up." he told her gently smacking her ass.

"Yes dear..." Patti said and headed up the stairs.

12