Company Event: The Planning Date

Story Info
Kristina’s past and her present prey.
3.5k words
4.69
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She read the response on her phone and smiled. Kristina knew she had this one already thinking about her. Liz had noticed the reflection in the picture and commented very favorably about what she saw. Kristina loved this part of the chase, where the prey turns into a willing participant bending at her every request. She knew once she met Liz and then heard her responses and willingness to please she had to have her. She could have easily done all this initial planning over email or online meetings but she had heard and seen Liz before in other meetings and was intrigued to learn more about her, which she was excited she did.

Kristina hadn't always been a dominate lesbian but since a graduation party after high school her sexual life became a big part of her once dull and unfulfilled she learned her love to dominate older married woman and give them the pleasure and attention they deserved. She learned that night a lesson most never learn in their life. To be able to fully please a woman its needs to not only be physical but also mental. A woman can have an orgasm from a big dick or a tongue/finger hitting the right spots, but to give her an orgasm and experience like she had never had before you need to make the brain stimulated as well.

Kristina remembered that first night when it happened. At that point in her life she considered herself bi. A late night of studying with a friend while both sexting their boyfriends led to them to fingering each other until Kristina brought her friend to an orgasm. Kristina couldn't get off by just that and asked her friend to try and eat her out. She wasn't confident that would work as her current and previous boyfriends all failed at the task but she always heard women are better at it so she asked and her friend still on her sexual bliss from orgasming (which Kristina found out after was her first not by herself) agreed and moved her body down to have her face right in front of Kristina's wet pussy. Kristina instantly got wetter as her friend drove her tongue into her pussy while using a finger to tease her clit. She grabbed her friends head and shoved it deeper. She was loving the feeling of her tongue and fingers but also enjoyed the feeling of taking charge and the site of this beautiful woman pleasing her and how eager she was to do so. That night led to more study nights between the two where Kristina was able to push and learn her dominance as her friend learned how much she loved to serve. Kristina came to find out that her friend, and Kristina admitted to herself, that the night all led from them sexting and being so worked up and horny that they explored each other. Kristina would use that and sext with her friend often both of them sending either pictures or naughty thoughts to one another throughout the days to lead up to amazing experiences together.

Kristina was a month away from graduating and wanted to test out her new found sexual dominance love with another woman. She would look around school and none of the other students enticed her. But one day while out with some friends she finally figured out she was looking in the wrong place. They were at the mall and decided like all trips that they needed to go check out new bras and panties. While Kristina was looking for a new bra she overheard a woman that had to be in her mid thirties talking to a friend. "I don't know why I try to wear this overpriced lingerie for him to what pump into me for two minutes, cum, than roll off to sleep? I haven't gotten off from sex in like 8 months." Kristina knew what the woman was talking about. While she still enjoyed her study sessions with her friend she was still dating boys at school and the few times she has had sex with them it's the same as that woman described. Kristina checked out of that conversation as her friend came up to ask her what she was getting and the woman and her friend went elsewhere. From that point on though Kristina knew she wanted to find an older less satisfied woman to give her the attention and pleasure her husband was neglecting. It was an amazing set up for her. She could get the sexual release and satisfaction without having to deal with any of the drama or bullshit and not worry about getting knocked up.

In less than a week Kristina had found her new prey. The one that would eventually open up the flood gates and turn Kristina into a sexual mistress. It was the older sister of one of her good friends. Tiffany was 32 and had been married for a few years now but was at my friend Angela's house a lot since her husband was traveling a lot for work. Growing up Kristina was always jealous of her as she blossomed early and always had an amazing figure. She had 36c cup breasts and a butt that would have all the neighborhood dads and teen boys watching. When they would get ready to go to dances with there dates they would always catch them looking at her. But Kristina's mindset was different know she was more confident in herself and knew what she wanted and now she wanted to see Tiffany between her legs giving her an earth shattering orgasm. How to do that began the thoughts and Kristina came up with a plan. She began texting Tiffany under the cover of asking about College and her major as Kristina was also looking into both the location and major Tiffany took and used that to get to know the woman a bit more. She found out her suspicions were true about Tiffany not getting the attention and pleasure she deserves and began to slowly work her way into her brain. She was able to dig enough and found out that Tiffany did have a drunken night with a fellow sorority girl after her boyfriend fell asleep drunk. They joked about their partners being done before they feel like it has started and they both started to open up more about sexual desires and thoughts. All were tailored with men involved but Kristina was using all of that to learn how Tiffany get stimulated.

About a week before graduation Kristina decided to push the envelope more. She knew this week Tiffany's husband was gone and would be gone through a few days past graduation so she decided this was her window of opportunity. She asked Tiffany if she could help her pick out a good outfit for a date she had and said she really felt confident she would be able to help more than her sister. Kristina's plan was simple to her she would send a few normal pictures in some different outfits and 'accidentally send her a picture of her friend eating her out in the middle to gauge the response. She knew Tiffany wouldn't recognize her friend so she wasn't worried about that response but she wanted to open up that door and see how Tiffany would reply. She sent them all over with the pussy eating picture mixed in the middle and was at first disappointed as Tiffany just commented on the outfits and gave her a few suggestions so Kristina decided to just move on and thank her but after she did that she received another message saying it looked like your friend was enjoying her meal. Kristina smiled and took a huge breathe as she was feeling confident in this one again. Kristina apologized for that being in there and said she must have fat fingered it. Tiffany took it still as an accident so thought nothing of the joking back and forth about it. She joked that they looked like normal sized fingers to her. Kristina was ecstatic about the responses and dove a bit deeper to see how receptive Tiffany was. She asked her now that she accidentally saw all of her she could maybe help with her options for bras and underwear under the dress that was suggested. Tiffany being at home alone again was so happy with the attention and decided to play along more with Kristina, she didn't know why but it was exciting her way more than she thought she would be.

Kristina quickly choose two bras and matching thongs and one lace lingerie outfit and took pictures in each and sent them off to Tiffany. After a few flirty texts back and forth and matching bra and thong set was chosen. Kristina thanked her and the two went about their evenings until the night ended. Kristina was to preoccupied in her mind by Tiffany to pay attention to her date. They ended up just doing dinner as Kristina lied and said she was needing to get up early so she had to call it a night. Before she fell asleep Kristina text Tiffany to thank her for her help today and that of course date still happened and she didn't find pleasure. She wanted to make sure she was in her mind, what she didn't know was while she was on the date Tiffany being so turned on by the conversation and pictures she brought herself to three orgasms imaging it was her in that picture with Kristina.

During the next week both texted each other consistently but about life and updates neither hit the topic of flirting very often until the night before a graduation party when Tiffany asked if Kristina was coming, she had been thinking about her all week and couldn't get the image of her out of her brain she needed to fulfill her desires. Kristina said of course and joked if Tiffany wanted to help her decide the outfit. Tiffany's response made it clear to Kristina that she was going to experience this beautiful woman's lips on her pussy soon. Tiffany joked whether she would be maybe getting another hot picture or if she was also going to decide what went on under. This brought an ear to ear smile on Kristina's face. Over the next few hours the two picked each others dresses and both decided that neither would be wearing any panties or bras.

The hour before the party Kristina received a text from Tiffany saying she was at Ashley's house but has to run home to do send a file for work and don't be alarmed if she wasn't there. Kristina got dressed and ready immediately and jumped in the car. She drove over to Tiffany's as it was on the way and was happy to see her car still in the driveway. She parked on the side of it and got out to walk to the door. As she was getting there Tiffany opened the door in a hurry ready to go and stopped right in her tracks.

"Oh who has you in such a hurry?" Kristina asked.

"I was just trying to get back to the party quickly to celebrate you all." Tiffany said catching her breathe and not fully lying but she knew she was hurrying so she could see the woman that was right in front of her now.

"Well maybe we should both be late? Would love to see what's been keeping you entertained lately." Kristina said giving Tiffany the chance to make a choice.

"Yeah I would love to show you that." Tiffany said now excited as she had the woman she had been listing over in her own home with no worry about her family knowing she wanted to taste her little sisters pussy more than anything she ever wanted before.

Once inside Kristina turned to Tiffany, "did you follow the dress code. I know I did." Kristina said as she slowly lowered her dress to show no bra. Instead of pulling it back up she left them out.

"Yeah it was a promise between friends so of course I did." Tiffany said and also pulled down her top but was going to pull it back up when Kristina grabbed her hand. "They are so perfect Tiffany I wish I look this good in 10 years." Kristina said now moving her hands to cup Tiffany's breasts.

Tiffany was in heaven. "Oh that feels so good." Tiffany moaned before catching herself. She had huge eyes and looked straight at Kristina. Kristina took that opportunity and moved her head down to Tiffany's right nipple and started to suck and lick it.

"Oh Kristina yes please, please don't stop." Tiffany moaned.

Kristina stopped, " you want to taste me don't you Tiffany."

"I want to get off so bad, but I want to do that with you. I spent the whole week looking at the picture you sent me and being so jealous of your friend and wanting to experience that myself. Please Kristina let me experience that." Tiffany begged.

"You are sexy as hell Tiffany and you will look somehow even better with my pussy juices on your face so lead me to the bedroom where you can eat my pussy and I can lead you to pleasure your husband can never give you." Kristina said.

"Yes Kristina." Tiffany replied as she took Kristina's hand and led her to the master bedroom. For the next forty five minutes they changed from Tiffany eating Kristina's pussy to Kristina brining Tiffany to four body shaking, curse filled orgasms before they realized there phones had multiple missed calls and texts from family and friends.

Later that evening and for the rest of the summer. The two texted, sexy, and had Tiffany spending hours and hours between the legs of Kristina.

Kristina awoke from her little day dream and looked at the time. She needed to finish getting ready and head out to get to the restaurant. Her goal was to be there first so that her prey had to approach her and she got to see the desire in her eyes. She wanted Liz to feel comfortable and be able to open up so she made sure they were seated in a booth and luckily for Kristina it was in a back section with not a lot of traffic so she can keep her focus Liz.

Kristina was surprised when two minutes after seating her Liz showed up not only early but extremely stunning. She was in a great fitting red dress that Kristina could immediately tell Liz was braless under as her cute tits had nipples popping through. Kristina got up and hugged Liz and told her how stunning she looked.

"The husband is always busy so why not take a chance when I get asked out on a fancy date." Liz joked but in realist it was because of who she was on this fancy work date with.

"Well he needs to get it together because let me tell you all the guys in here would want to take you out every night looking like that." Kristina said with a smile on her face "maybe even some of the ladies would too." Kristina gave a chuckle and placed a soft hand on the top of Liz's.

Liz just sat there enjoying the electric feeling she had the moment she felt Kristina touch her. She thought to herself that she did it this younger sexy woman is impressed by me so much she is even flirting with me. Liz didn't know what to say and was silent but didn't move her hand.

Kristina knew she was succeeded in getting into Liz's desires but also wanted to knock the business stuff out. So over the next thirty minutes they ordered food, drank some wine and discussed options for the conference. The best part to Liz was that according to the plan she would see Kristina a few more times in person before the conference and the three days before the conference those two would head out first to make sure everything was set up and ready. She had a very hard time concentrating after those thoughts but the two managed to get everything agreed upon and a full plan in motion.

The two were happy to be done with it and Kristina decided it was time to push a bit more with Liz. She asked about her college life and shared some stories of her own as the continued to drink wine and lightly flirt or have passing comments from Kristina on how stunning and beautiful Liz was.

They had just been given boxes to box up the leftovers when Kristina tried to pry a bit deeper. "So I hope when you get home your husband shows the appreciation you deserve in that outfit. At least deserves a good 15 minute dining option on your to go box." Kristina joked and slyly smiled.

"Oh sadly he will probably be snoring when I walk in. Even if he was awake I doubt he would show any appreciation for it, especially like you have. I gotta say you have made me feel like a sexy lady for the first time in ages." Liz admitted, helped by the alcohol but also she felt extra comfortable with Kristina.

"Such a shame, especially when you're all ready to go. Slip off the dress to no bra and what I assume is a glistening wet pussy." Kristina said looking directly into Liz's eyes.

Liz figured that her nipples may show in this dress but how did Kristina know she was wet? She quickly glanced down at her lap to check as she didn't feel so sloppy just the slow wetness of anticipation with Kristina being so close.

Kristina noticed she looked down and said "don't worry there isn't a wet mark." She said "well at least yet." She added with a smile.

Liz smiled back and was lost in Kristina's eyes. She somehow knew she was wet and even said she wanted to get her wetter. "It's just been a very exciting conversation." Liz replied.

"Take them off so I can see how exciting the conversation got." Kristina said still looking at Liz in her eyes. She saw Liz look around and she said "don't worry we have the booth and no one will see so slip them off and hand them to me."

Liz didn't say another word just reached under her dress with her right hand and slide her panties down her legs. Now wishing more than ever to have them on as she felt herself getting wetter by the moment. She handed them to Kristina and she thanked Liz.

"Oh my this are even wetter than I thought, you may make a stain in ur dress if u sit there to long. Let's see how can we fix this because I'm taking these back to my room tonight." Kristina said.

Liz began to think and worry and than blurted out, "May I have yours?" Kristina smiled and looked at Liz.

"I thought you would never ask." Kristina slide off her panties and handed them to Liz. They were wet as well, not as soaked as Liz's but enough to feel it the moment it was in your hands. "Before you put them on to soak up those amazing juices, do what you truely want to first."

Liz brought them to her nose and sniffed them first and then unbunched them to get to where Kristina's juices were a took a very hungry lick.

"I see you have been wanting a taste huh?" Kristina said.

"Yes Kristina oh god yes I want to taste you from the source from the moment we met. I didn't know it until now but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and I even dressed up especially to impress you." Liz spoke freely finally.

"I'm glad you were able to come to terms with that. I want you to go home tonight clean up and get some rest. Text me in the morning and I will send you the address to my hotel room. You will be working remote tomorrow as well as I will and we will do it from my room. Cancel all the meetings you can until the following days when I leave. Tomorrow we will explore your boundaries and desires but I want you to sleep on it and tell me in the morning this is what you want. Because of it is you will become my submissive pussy eating whore but I will give you pleasure and satisfaction no man can." Kristina said as she got up putting Liz's panties in her purse. "I would put on the panties before you leave because we both know you are soaking wet with anticipation.

Liz did just that and slide Kristina's panties on and they felt amazing on her. She felt extremely horny but also in lust with anticipation for the next days activities.