All Comments on 'Company Holiday Party'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

This is a very fine story in its quiet, understated way. Much more effective than shouting and explicit violence. It was a gutsy decision not to confront her about her aborted tryst with Bill, but probably the right one, since he had already decided to give her another chance.

Pappy7Pappy7over 2 years ago

5 stars because he was proactive and because he said that if she really wanted to they could find Bill and she could join him. I also think that she was a lost cause and you don't have more children with someone you can't trust. Just ties you to them longer and gives them a greater hold on what could be a dead marriage.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Poor Bill, just couldn't face rejection from his wanted paramour's husband and just up and disappeared. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

murder must we, just to pass the time

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Gotta' love a happy Hallmark ending. :)

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Remind me not to get this author pissed off at me.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Fight the the problem dead on, he should of told the bitch that he knew about her phone so she would always be living in fear.. dont get mary fuck bitches

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

"Some people say I have a dark side, I don't see it like that, I try to be fair." isn't that the sort of thing all bully's and phycopaths say?

A basic plot created to showcase how tough and macho one man thinks himself to be. OK she was proberly on the verge of cheating, but reading this I think I understand why: living with this egotistical control freak would be enough to drive any woman into the arms of another. When she repeatedly claimed that her husband was the only one for her, that she only loved him, she said it simply because she was terrified of him and was obviously trying to prevent her next beating.

He obviously murdered Bill, and I suspect it won't be too long before he kills her for some perceived wrong and claims she drove him to it. Or she kills him to protect herself and her children from any further abuse.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Entertaining read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IN MY OPINION (take THAT with a grain of salt) I think it would have been better if Mel somehow anonymously discovered that Bill was currently a drugged out sissy boi whore in some third world land. THAT strikes me as a real motivator for her to stay on the straight and narrow.

Or have Bob call her on the burner and just tell her...

2 cents of free advise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vague...but I like it. Well written.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A very interesting but dark story. The story leaves what happened vague but we can guess. How far would a man go to save his family? Good question

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Outstanding!

Just two days ago you commented on Moreandmore's story "... I can never see the reason for allowing the spouse to cheat when it could have been stopped ... Allowing her to cheat just doesn't make any sense. Seems like an act of self-destruction, or self-pity."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree he should have called her on the burner phone the day she was at the apartment and say billy is gone. Then divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well presented. Yes women often refuse the fact that they are "fooling around" even after being caught......wet pantied. I've done therapy work in my past, men for the most part will confess it when caught " hard handed" as it may be said. Men try and women give in at times, crushing their lives for short time sex that crushes an entire family, maybe two. When you feel things are getting stale or slowing down, for god sake talk to each other, no one else, To stay together you have to talk to one another.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

You are getting better as a writer

Maybe your best stories. Vague, but it works. Love the last line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take. Kinda typical LW opinion of "seducers". For what this is worth, since you really do seem to have some story ideas up in your head, it doesn't actually work that way. What "seducers" have isn't a knack at seduction, but a knack at selection. Big difference. They have an ability to find the people who are going to be willing.

In other words, in the Real World, this is all on Mel. She's just waiting on the next "seducer" to come along.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

@Karnevil: Interesting point, but I don't agree with you. I never did see a control freak in the husbands action. But I saw a observant husband who took charge to keep his marriage.

In other stories, where the husband let's his wife destroy the marriage before he takes action mostly the husband is seen as wimp and stupid.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Very good! Short and to te point! No need for more details....4*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

It was a good read.

Though not necessary that I liked how it turned out.

It is a good chance that Bill's dead, and that Bob in all indication on the story, had something to do with Bill's disappearance. That makes Bob a murderer or an accomplice. And a despicable person. He didn't even have any empathy what Bill's father is going through looking for his son.

/

One day, I think this will bite Bob in his behind. Another Bill will attract his wife. And this time with no compunction nor guilt Bob will have to deal with the pussy hound again. It is a sure thing Bob's going to hell for this -- whether that be in prison or the literal one. He should have divorced his wife as she didn't have any remorse being so attracted to Bill and lied about not going to see him.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

i think bill is worm food

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4* - Wonder where Billy is 😎

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

She lied repeatedly. I am not saying they need to divorce but they definitely need counseling. The wife definitely needs it

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

To me this is a very sad ending, with the main character living the rest of his life with the insecurity that comes from knowing that he'll never be able to trust his wife and the sadness that comes from knowing he wasn't enough for her.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I'd like to add though that Mel made Bob a despicable person,

-a potential participant to murder or kidnapping.

-a rising control freak and paranoid person, now that he can't trust Mel.

/

Bob should have dropped and divorced Mel to restore his morality and humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A more clear reveal would have been better than the vague notion that MAYBE the husband killed him (or had him killed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no chance she stays faithful over the long-haul, too easily tempted. He's a fool to fight for her.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

A simple story about a direct man, taking care of problems. He warned the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining

Rocco1960Rocco1960over 2 years ago

So good old Bill got the Jimmy Hoffa special? Well he shouldn’t mess with another man’s wife! I say good riddance for him!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

fuck getting rid of Bill, I would have gotten rid of her cheating ass.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Liked the story. Pretty well written too. Like some other commenters, I think he should have confronted her with his evidence, Maybe when he learned of the burner phone. Another face to face with Billy boy was warranted, but making someone disappear is way over the top. If you have to kill a guy to keep your spouse from fucking around, she isn’t worth keeping. The truth is, if it gets that far, you’ve lost her anyway and would just be her fall-back position. Dump the bitch while you still just have TWO kids to support.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"Bob, I haven't done anything with him." - Yet.

\

"But, Bobby, that's all that happened." - But things are progressing First, getting chummy, then cozy lunches, now hugs and kisses. Things never end there.

\

"I felt that it was close to the end of our marriage." - Why? unprompted she told him the truth. Some of it might be BS, but we don't know yet.

\

@26thNC, I think Bob had Bill "taken care of." I feel bad for his parents, but I guess they sort of expected something like this would happen eventually.

\

I liked the undertone of, "We can always find him and you can join him."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Violence is never the answer. Killing someone definitely goes to the dark side. Makes him a creepy person and not someone to trust.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

I think I would be very uncomfortable with someone who lied so easily, almost like it was second nature to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vague...that's the ticket! Keep them guessing and in the dark! Philanderers should get the "Bob" treatment every time! - 5 ☆ TANSTAAFL

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

This was a great story about a proactive husband dealing with a... problem... in his marriage.

Guys like Bill deserve everything they get for deliberately seducing married women. That asshole had already ruined at least two marriages before he tried to get into Mel's pants, leaving a trail of heartbreak and destruction in his wake. I think it's a shame that society now frowns on dealing justice to these kinds of evil predators, we've regressed as a civilisation for allowing this to happen without severe consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully sinister. The bitch needed something far more serious done with her. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, if chilling, story. Does commentator Karneveil read that darkly into everything? Perhaps he just told Bob how it was and Bob decided to run? After all, even Bob's Father was dismayed that he repeatedly ran after married women!

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

OK story but again the MC continues living with a wife he doesn't trust and that mistrust is well earned. Pretty sorry way to live your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Karnevil- take your panties off and put some big boy pants on or are you just a whiny little bitch all the time??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's almost like he wants her to cheat on him or something. Pathetic.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

It's a real long stretched to call him an econtiscal control freak.

She was a prone cheater and almost at a twice.

She's only looking for an excuse to get laid outside of wedlock and not get called on her behavior.

Given her free Wayne shooter had one tristaff for another and still kept her mirrors and took up emergency for herself very happy.

And what was he to do and just give up on walk away and let her cut hold him.

You know his wife lied to him when he WA' winner for this apartment and when he was gone she was heartbroken for a month.

Please don't tell me she was just going for tea.

And if bill got iced he had it coming.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I don’t know… she so easy succumbed to a predator once. Who’s to say it wouldn’t happen again in the future. I think she would. I also think a divorce would have been the why to go. Painfull.. but the better way to go. She at least would learn… hopefully. Thanks

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Tough to rate. Could have been 1 star or 4 stars. Gave it a 3 star. Using my imagination, I figured the husband "helped" Bill disappear. Also, how many times did the wife "visit" Bill's apartment before the husband found out?? If it was my wife, would have thrown her out with Billy boy, wherever her husband "threw him".

XimandXimandover 2 years ago

Why not kill her? That would have solved the problem at the root. Because there will always be another Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like Billy Boy fucked with the wrong married woman and got his pecker cut off. Good story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Um, I'm torn about it but I think she needs more motivation to stay on the straight and narrow like a call to the burner phone from beyond the grave after Daddy left. Just to be sure, you know, or else divorce or bury her. She did cheat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good 3 stars.

Bill probably got smoked and the wife just has a few uncomfortable conversations. The thing I don't like about this is what about the next Bill? Is hubby going to kill them all?

Dude needs a better wife. Another child with her only increases the area of destruction even if the probability of blowing up is the same. Not exactly solving his problem or reducing the risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I recognize the author's name and am pretty sure that I have commented on at least one of his stories recently. Still a lot of problems, most notably the info dump at the beginning, the irrelevant backstory chaff which was never used in the story, the unnecessary character soup, way too much on-the-nose dialog, etc. Johnny [13M] and Jenny [11F] don't play a part big enough in this story to deserve either names or ages.

.

The wife was portrayed out of character and was not believable. Bob having an erection after dealing with potentially pending infidelity from his wife is out of character and difficult to either believe or understand. This is a common problem in Loving Wives when attempting to create extramarital conflict. You have to foreshadow a problem big enough to explain the things which normal people do not do in their everyday lives. "I don't understand what's gotten into me" shouldn't cut it for most readers and the later postdiction about it was as predictable as it was unsatisfying.

.

Bob, (or Bill or whomever the protagonist is -- character soup with assonant alliterative names is another no-no!) working from home as a trouble shooter for a tech company who also sometimes travels for business doesn't make the least bit of sense until we see why you needed to it to be that way: to make it easy for the protagonist! Things need to be *difficult* for the protagonist -- that's what builds tension! "Conflict" is comprised of the things which make it difficult for the protagonist to reach his goal, like needing to stalk his wife while he's supposed to be at his day job! You literally sabotaged your own plot with that; so much potential conflict and tension lost.

.

"I felt that it was close to the end of our marriage. [...] Also, I loved her." This is such an overused and self-contradictory cliche in this genre. You don't residually love someone who stabs you in the heart. There are situations where you can make those conflicting feelings work if you play it right, but cheating is among the worst forms of betrayal. Wifey is very understanding about his distrust, another tired cliche that is both overused and never true, even if the wife tries to make it look otherwise; even notoriously untrustworthy people don't like being distrusted. The unnamed "friends who help tail the wife" (and who play a more significant part in the story than the kids who not only have names, but also ages) isn't common, but the whole "spy gadget" thing is overdone in this genre as, is the "buddy who is a PI / cop", as is the predator with the hypnotically magnetic personality, as is the overuse of the word "baby", and the use of the phase "I would/could not stand for that".

.

"I took no pleasure in the whole thing" was good foreshadowing. A little obvious, but way better than the rest of the story. "It can be arranged" brought a smile and was merely a confirmation of the obvious, never-spoken reality of the denouement.

.

Speaking of the denouement, where was the climax, the final confrontation between the protagonist and the antagonistic force? You buried the lede on that one. And speaking of the climax, where was the midpoint plot reveal? I think I can point to it, but it was severely underplayed. As it had to be; I admire you for trying it, though.

.

Technically, the wife's character development was negative; she ended up at a lower point than where she began, I think. The protagonist's character development was flat, but at least he made decisions which guided the outcome of the story. He failed, in my opinion, to overcome the antagonistic force, and that's okay IMO.

.

Loving Wives is for "extramarital" sex, not "extra marital" sex which was what the protagonist was getting. There was no extramarital sex in this story. I mean, like, literally none! There wasn't even the implication that any had taken place! The wife was planning to cheat with Magic Man but never got the opportunity. "My wife was planning to cheat on me but didn't" is neither erotic nor a depiction of extramarital sex! The sex between the husband and wife was not depicted in a particularly erotic way; at least, I didn't find it erotic and it didn't come close to getting me wet.

.

You broke your promise with this story. The story begins at a company holiday party, but nothing happens at the party. Everything of significance happens long after the party. I like "wife cheats at party" stories and was disappointed when that didn't happen. The story tags are likewise inappropriate; there was no infidelity and there was only the implication of seduction; no seduction in the actual story.

.

And speaking of "company holiday party", what holiday was it? Arbor day? There was no mention of time off work, fruitcake, fireworks, bitter herbs, pilgrimage to Mecca, six more weeks of winter -- nothing! If you're going to give insignificant characters names and ages, and everyone has a last name, you could at least put a little effort into making it feel like a holiday season during the holidays.

.

One star. Would have given it more if I had found it in another category.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I was torn on what to score this one. The progression was a little too mechanical for my tastes. You ran us through different "checkmarks" on her path to unfidelity, with little ongoing dialogue between husband and wife that would have followed in a mariage. For sure, they would have gone to counseling at a minimum. There didn't appear there was ny remorse by her either. another reason for mor dialogue. 4*

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

So did she cheat? No. Did she intend to? Maybe. Did Bill break any laws? No. Did the husband break any laws? Yes, murder. Why? Because his ego was hurt and his wife refused to obey him.

So Bill got what was coming to him and the wife spends the rest of her miserable life in fear of a violent husband. I guess that pleases the anonymous commentors and why they're frightened to put a name to said comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY! I wonder where Billy went to? I still think she's a whore and hubby had better watch her...

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5* This is a good story about a husband who took firm decisive action that saved his family. I always support permanent solutions.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

The big question, What did he do with the body? Three years from now there needs to be head lines. Wife And Mother missing, no clues.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Great

Story a real man not a freaking wimp who let his wife screw up there life's by allowing her the trust to destroy the marriage.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

the guy kills his wife's potential lover but keeps her ass around? He could never trust her. still an interesting story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Some details left out I think like she doesn't suspect her hubby of murder. Also, she did cheat even if she didn't have sex with him and they should've went to go see a marriage counselor.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Give in to the Dark side Luke.... Darth Vader.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The premise of this is good and original. The end is somewhat lacking, I am sure you left it that way because you had no way to make the murder realistic, for that a serious research would have been needed and apparently you were not ready to invest your time in it.

So it is okay story with allusions but no more than that. Better than average LW crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit dry. And she's still lying about the burner phone two years later, making it difficult to believe she won't cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! You wrote, “As I said to start, some people believe that I have a dark side.”

Bill was a serial seducer of married women and a destroyer of families. He deserved to die, and he did. Justice was served! Good job; great story!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Big no on this one. Every little plot point was way too easy and convenient to even be remotely engaging.

Honestly it was about as deeply created as so many actual cuck stories here are.

2 stars at best, I spent more effort reading it than went into the writing of it.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Billy boy fucked around... and found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bill bit the dust...He kept pushing and it done him in. He found someone else's wife THAT SOMEONE DID HIM IN. Good tale. LP

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

What was striking to me was her willingness to continue treading down the the path to certain destruction of their marriage. Having been caught early in the pre-affair, most woman would have responded by halting Billy Boy's progress, knowing that their very capible husband was wise to the situation. Instead of getting her act together, she gets caught red-handed in her office, but even that does not diswade her.

She clearly is infatuated with Billy & we are lead to believe that for the good of his family Bob did her would be lover in.

The author wraps it up with Bob being relatively satisfied with his intervention that restored the family, albeit he killed a man to accomplish that.

My question is can a man be truly satisfied with a wife that has been, OR still is lusting after another man?

Is that any way to live? What, if anything leads him to believe that it won't happen again?

haveguillamehaveguillameover 2 years ago

i enjoyed this well constructed story, just left enough to the imagination to have a surprising ending.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Now, that's called, fixing the f**king problem...literally. Billy sowed the wind, and then Billy boy reaped the whirlwind! Got his dick caught in a wood chipper, and the rest of him followed! 5++++/5!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Stupid cuck

cheaters cheat becuase they are weak

the whore will fuck someone else sooner or later

the only thing he bought himself is an extra six years of child support

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good. I'll take your word for it that all the electronic stuff you had the MC do would be realistically doable for someone like him. But I found it hard to believe that he would be foolish enough to indicate to "a buddy in the police department" that he had a vested interest in this guy if he was responsible for Bill's disappearance. That would be stupid. But please keep posting. I'll be interested to read your future stories.

mletroutmletroutover 2 years ago

Fun story. I think I would have enjoyed seeing her served with divorce papers and losing custody of her children, but I understand the story is probably better served that they remain together. And since they do remain married, I think making the burner disappear immediately after the father’s visit — and before the wife could toss it — would have been a very interesting gut punch for her. In fact, now that I think about it, I like that idea even more than divorcing her.

Anyway, not my story and I enjoyed what’s here, so thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays,

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I really like your “dark” stories. Bill got what he deserved he was not going to let go he was going to keep pursuing Mel. You leave it up to us to determine Bills fate, l like that too.

Bill got what he deserved and Mel is lucky, otherwise she may well have got what she deserved too.

More and more you are attracting 5/5 from me. Keep up the good work you are acquiring a good reputation as an author on this Page. You fit in well

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Good writing but I didn't like it.

Murder certainly wasn't called for and Mel wasn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bill shit in the wrong yard. But, having a 3rd kid with an un trust worthy bitch. Nope, no way no how.

It was really sad to find out that mel and bill ran off together. No one has heard from them since they disappeared,

The last item concerning them was a gas purchase in Mexico 1 day after they left. It was an adjustment to take over as a full time parent but their are plenty of women who are wanting to help out. Oh well, life goes on.........for some.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Great dialog. Direct and to the point. Action directed, almost realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible things happen in this world and sometimes closer to our home than one may think. A lot of souls get saved and other lost and no one can imagine a darker soul carrying the scales and the sword.

Five knifes worth the tale.

Captcha

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 2 years ago

I like a man who does what needs doing.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A very reasonable story and ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn’t it funny how all these guys who get cheated on are electronics geniuses? That is such a cop out in a plot. It’s one of the laziest tools in writing this type of story. 1star and that’s being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, if it's not some husband being cucked hard by his wife it's the complete opposite where it's the wannabe tough guy husband who does no wrong and everyone sides with him to take down the homewrecker and get his wife back on track. And for a story that's suppose to be on an erotic stories site this is lacking of anything erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Demander is an interesting writer. His (I assume it's a "he") slugging percentage has been pretty good, though speaking for myself, I could do without those stories where the MC ends up accepting a polyamory situation. Meanwhile, I found this story satisfying in much the same way I found his "Big Decisions" to be satisfactory. However, the story this one most reminds me of is "Marriage As A House" by Tx Tall Tales. All that being said, reason I'm commenting on this fine story is that the most fascinating thing about it is the debate launched by the comments from Karnevil. While I don't really agree with his interpretation, one cannot say he's necessarily wrong. He (again, I'm assuming it's a "he") certainly this in a unique way, and what he wrote about it is certainly plausible. But the fact that his comments sparked some fervent oppositional remarks is interesting. For myself, guess I have to once again second an emotion expressed by Legio_Patria_Nostra (while noting with amusement how his comments here conflict with the MC's point of view in his "The Talk Leads To Explosive End").

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 2 years ago

the brainless annons will love this, they love murder porn, started out ok but

hubby came across as a retarded fuckwit proved by his actions. 5* though because i read it all and it was free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wimpy ending.. the way he allowed his wife to get off without facing her guilt!!! She’ll do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some might say, " What did you do with Bill's body?" Yeh, there can never be trust in this married. She is looking for excitement, Bill is gone, but there is a new guy, Mark. Tada!! She has an itch, her husband can not scratch, no matter how hard he fucks her, gives her a kid, which could have been an accident. But some would say she got PG, to get his mind off her infidelity, but then again, who's kid was it. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

terraknorterraknorover 2 years ago

Someone mentioned Bob being a cuck....I'm thinking Bob is more like Dexter and he listened to his "Dark Passenger" this time. Guess Bill picked the wrong woman to attempt seduction.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for the writer. Excellent story, wife just barely caught in time before it was too late.

Reminds me of the time a buddy came over and we did some pot and he fucked my wife. Bastard came over the next day with flowers for her while I was at work. Wife called me to let me know he was there. I got wood and wanted her to call me when he left so I could come home and reclaim her pussy. But he must have really fucked her good again cuz she didn't ever call. Next thing I know we are divorced forever. Should of made that bastard disappear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wood chipper. Nuff said.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

And what happens when the next guy tries his luck, she’ll know to be more discreet the next time, it’ll happen we all know it’ll happen why waste more time and effort on a lost cause. Get the pain over with early and move on. Lots of authors here think their MC’s will happily endure shitty treatment citing undying love as the reason, this one plot point reveals that this is truly a fantasy site.

defiant71defiant71over 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it. Billy boy got what he deserved but I'm surprised that the author had the husband and wife having a third child after that. She's likely to do it again, why add more complications?

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. I thought it was well done & enjoyed it. Bob ended up solving his wife's potential, soon-to-be lover problem when Bill was fired from his job & mysteriously disappeared. If Bill had not disappeared when he had; Mel would have bedded him probably on the Friday, he stood her up. As some of the comments below have suggested: I don't think Mel'a 'spirit of adventure' has lessened or her need for another stud has been dampened. Case in point, it seems after Bob's warning at the Christmas party, that Bill & Mel didn't stop seeing each other and in fact, they increased their level of affection for each other (getting caught by their boss, kissing & hugging & Bob catching them 'making out' in her office.

She is never really repentant or admits any wrongdoing throughout the whole story. From personal experience, when the cheating spouse isn't repentant or doesn't admit wrongdoing & asking for forgiveness...then, get ready b/c there is a high probability that s/he will do it again.

Again, that it was a very good story.

njsmilesnjsmilesover 2 years ago

lmao, no one is firing an assistant on the spot for being cozy with his boss. If anyone is getting fired, it would have been Mel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More husbands should take care of "Bill" this way!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I don't think it is that easy to do all of the espionage to his wife's devices that quickly. Maybe I;m wrong about this, maybe there are things out there now that make spying a simple task. If so, yikes. I do know that making another human disappear in the United States is not simple and unless you were a trained assassin, you would not be cool and calm about it as Bob was. Again, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think taking a life is an easy thing to do.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Good story! I'll have to read more of your work. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A watchful hubby protective of his family keeps tabs on wife enamored of colleague, gets him fired, but, they're still arranging a liaison. So he resorts to erasing the problem, as in the guy. But how is the guy more any more at fault than the wife? And how is killing justifiable over mere sex even, much less a plan to have sex? Besides, he does not own his wife; their alliance in marriage does not make her his property. If one feels betrayed, one should separate and disconnect, not turn to violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite good BUT you left too much to our own imagination Not Good (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous