All Comments on 'Company Holiday Party'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 2)
widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Faithful Wife?

Is this a faithful wife? Or is she waiting for the next opportunity? She was really into Bill even up to getting him fired and still going after him at his apartment. How do we know she didn't make it to his apartment when her husband went out of town? Cause his friends said so? Well this story had a good flow to it. However I must say, that how easy was it for him to get all the tracking devices and have time to install them. And who would have thought to buy an electronic device finder just to find the burner phone his wife had bought. Really? Why can't this authors make the stories believable? If the husband is so good in bed? Why then is the wife looking? Stories like this where the wife is caught before she does anything and the husband is such a great lover are just a contradiction of what they're trying to say.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor Billy. His last poor choice got him ended. Mel should not have been let off so easily. Had Billy not disappeared, she would have cheated.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - obviously the asshole Billy was eliminated, probably buried in a hole out in the woods somewhere. This is an ideal ending for every sexual predator out there. However, there is still the problem of the cheating wife. Maybe this warning might be enough to convince her, that a 180 degree change in her attitude is necessary for her survival.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story wives never really believe they are going to get caught. Men that screw married women deserve what they get. I lost two of my best friends over what I did.

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

I liked it for the writing and the pacing. But all the demander stories I’ve read so far feature a quietly homicidal husband able to disappear his rivals without police interest somehow, has lots of PI friends and never shows much in the way of emotion no matter what happens to him (or what he does to others). It’s starting to get a little monotonous.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Let the dead stay dead. But i think a wife is looking before being found available.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Think

I think he should have asked her what she was doing at Bill's apartment,telling her some one had told him she had been seen,just to upset her a bit more.After all she got off light as she was going to drop her knickers for Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So H will just have to keep a close eye on Mel and dispose of any future seducers that may turn up. Doesn’t sound like normal family life to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was a kid in Alabama guys like him were given a talking to by the klan then fed to the crocs.Good well written story that should have been longer

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

I’m sure this writer has this impression that the main characters are ‘hairy chested’, macho, fearsome, men not to be messed with - and are decisive, ruthless and emotionless, when it comes to dealing with those that intrude in his life….. in essence they are all just Neanderthals dragging g their knuckles on the ground

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

How could he ever trust her? She was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. The next time she was hit on she wouldn't stop. Hevshould have dumped her ass just like he did to bill. Never to be heard from again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just admitting she want the guy was enough to dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a whore. She as much as proved it when he caught her. She didn't tell him the real details. Next time, it will be somebody else. and her hole she pisses out of will be filled with the thing he pisses out of. After the babay gets done sucking he tits, she should disappear...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! Lmao! This is a great author!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Ow... FINALLY a potential cuckold husband takes the decisive action... Of course he really didn't have a marriage... She showed that she was a selfish self absorbed slut in the making. At her heart she was a marginal sociopath... she simply did not think....but surrendered to her lusts. That action proved that her inner universe revolved around her self,. All others existed to serve her impulses of the moment She never had a marriage based on unconditional love....because that would involve valuing others before her own selfish needs and in her universe nothing else exists. She showed that she is not moral but amoral She is not in love but in pornea...the greek word for lust which more correctly translates to using all others as walking tools or objects to gratify her momentary desires. She fell for Bill's seduction precisely because she was looking for that bigger charge, bigger cock, younger virility, etc....

She obviously was and will continue as a sociopath.... And a sociopath, being amoral, is held in check by nothing other than the punishment inherent in violating boundaries. She was even blowing that one....and only the decisive actions of her husband removing the object of her obsession was able to "save" her.

Like I said they can never have a real marriage. Instead He has settled into his role as chief warden of the prison camp....constantly patrolling the boundaries of their relationship checking investigating waiting for the next triggering circumstance that will trigger yet another instance of instant betrayal.

That, my friends, is my definition of Hell on Earth....and I laud the author to the highest for giving us a story so rich in unintended irony!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, he even had another child with the lyjng bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if they live in an area with many deserts, abandoned mines or mountains with caves? LP

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Oh come on, commenters- a tempted wife is not a slut or a sociopath. It is sad when a middle-aged woman falls for the attentions of a younger man and ruins her life, but that is about it. The burner phone was pretty damning, however.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

2nd reading. Nicely done. I like the way you tell your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adultery is not a capital offense. Those of you that think it is are sociopaths at least and possibly psychopaths. To murder another or to solicit such means that you’re perfectly open to committing other serious crimes that may harm innocents, as you have little, if any, conscious. This wife had a problem, killing Bill has not made it go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fucking cuck-in-training. Wants us to believe he has a 'dark side' when he keeps fucking her, and having more kids with her, when he KNOWS she cheated on him. Oh, sure, maybe other guy never got his dick wet, but she wanted him to. Burner phone? Seriously? "Yet, he says this: But for this one thing, she was nearly a perfect wife, and a great mother." It's not one phone. It's fooling around enough at work that a coworker notices and warns him. His boss catches her kissing him. HE catches her, on a couch, in a closed office, making out with him. STILL he does nothing, other than this bullshit "we're gonna have a serious talk." He just lets it go, and is happy with it? Oh sure, he commits murder to stop it, but he's not willing to confront his wife about her behavior, and just continues to give her pass after pass? No. He shouldn't murder her, or the other asshole. He should have punched out, BEFORE having another kid. I hope he had the good sense to at LEAST get a DNA test on the new kid. But, he appears to have precious little of that. Really broken story, start to finish. Dark. Pfft. Pink, maybe.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

If Mel wanted to flirt, kiss, hug and start a relationship with another man, she should have filed for Divorce. Bob did what he did to save his marriage. I applaud him. Great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mel should have gone the same place as Bill. Bob should have divorced her. She was a whore-in-training and I'll bet it wasn't the first time. If she'd have gone with Bill, she'd not be heard from and Bob could have gotten a real wife and mother to his kids. I wonder what mountain Billyboy actually fell off?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

After catching her in her office, and learning about the kiss, he should have bought and used condoms. That would have been a strong message, since words weren’t working. Having a 3rd kid, with trust issues, is pure idiocy.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
She is damaged goods

And eventually another young guy will be after her. She will end up falling. Bob should have taught his wife a serious lesson but he didn't. The main problem isn't the kissing it was the fact she was emotionally involved. That is much worse and more troubling. It is in many ways worse than if they had gotten physical. The physical part would have simply sealed the deal for her and she would have been been ready to leave her marriage. Then, when she found out she got played she probably would have ended herself when Bob would not take her back.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Pretty Good

Like in the best thrillers the really gory stuff happens offstage. Well written, well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Said without saying.

Good enough.

Enjoyed.

Trust though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why not tell her what you know and about the burner phone?

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

I would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rotting bodies are really good for gardens. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enough,!!

You told us he did away with him But took her back!!

Takes two to tango.

No

Dark side?!

Can't add. One two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some never learn.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

He is a fool for not telling her about the burner phone and who knows what the future holds when another lover boy comes along. Well, he deserves and is his fault for taking her back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was just a stupid story. *

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

" I'm sure you could find him and join him. It could be arranged." I have a feeling she will be a faithful, loving wife from here on out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have been waiting on her car hood when she came out of lover boys appt building and told her it was over and had her served restraining order as well because of her mental incapabilities lying bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! It's always best to bury a dead dog deep. Out of sight, out of mind. 5 Stars.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A1 story! I guess Bill just dropped dead one day, lmao! Nice way to save your marriage from a predator!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, But you always have to wonder when another Bill will come along. She just can't be trusted any longer.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That worked. The implication is that he was the one and only man that could temp her, but I doubt that is true. She will be seduced again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce the cunt. 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Except for one thing a perfect wife and a great mother. What a contradictory statement!!!!

Breaking marriage vows is a MAJOR thing

Lunches, kissing, and making out etc breaking vows. Mentally, emotionally, and physically. Doesn't need penetration!!!

And he keeps her and has another kid.

Next time she plans better!!

anythinganalanythinganalalmost 2 years ago

I wish we had more clues as to what happened to Bill. We can guess that he fell victim to the “dark side,” but that’s only a guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The law of the jungle always prevails!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And he trusts his wife? Why? Until the next Bill comes along!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ah man, i wanna know how he was killed and where the body is. And that cunt wife cheated on him emotionally and would have done so physically given more time and a less proactive hubby. I would hurt the bitch emotionally and financially as i continued to live w/ her and fuck her, but at some point would have shown her evidence that i killed him. rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whether there was penetration or not, she had already chosen him over her husband. Definitely should have arranged for them to be together in Hell!

ZK

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Finally ... A story that reflects a real life situation. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

But this doesn't help the rest of us! C'mon man, how did you hide the body?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he needed to give his wife bills cell so she'd know how close to the edge she had strayed and what the possible consequences were if she were to look for more "magic" again. if the wife were told what the consequences of her flirting had been, she be either more dutiful or she wld initiate divorce herself out of fear and the same fear wld have leave the chillen w/ bob. rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't care for it. She was already cheating by her actions. She didn't care about her husband or family, just herself. Even after hubby warned her she continued. He should have ended it. Why stay with someone who clearly doesn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, old Billy was a predator. He needed put down. A good story and written clearly. One should feel bad for his parents though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There should have been an epilogue in which the slut is served as soon as the youngest child leaves for college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The problem with predators are there are hard ones and soft ones. Soft ones can be worse as they make you feel sorry for them and worm away at your foundations. Like in the story, even when warned off they just will not leave it or the person alone. I feel the husband dealt with him. He would have gotten into trouble anyway at some point.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

This story ended well. Bill was warned several times. It was not like he didn't know what he was doing. I know my thought process can be bias in reading L/W stories however in my service and professional lives I have seen this predator VS married woman enacted many times. some people say the woman isn't satisfied at home, however besides the lack of communication it is just vane, selfish, disgusting character flaw that plunge them into fucking some slime ball. If you ask most husband that are victims, they will tell you they are caught off guard. The honest ones will tell you they want revenge on at least the slime ball. The story was well written and concise... No room for interpretation. That is why I gave this story 5/5 stars. Home, God Country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rip - snorter of a story.

SAV12SAV12over 1 year ago

A pretty good story if only half told. It could have been the start of a bigger story of betrail and deceit with Bob's dark side coming out again. Bob will never trust her completely while that burner phone is still around. I know it's not in the dresser drawer anymore, but is it really gone? Once a cheat always a cheat, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have BTB Once a cheater always a cheater and if her hubby had not taken care of Bill she WOULD have cheated with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so it seems most if not all of your stories are about the husband taking back the cheating wife, even if he's 'keeping a close eye on her' this isn't loving wives and it's not BTB or Revenge or Divorce, it's a guy letting her get away with it. Perhaps you should rethink the tags you use to file your stories under. The tags, Cuckhold, Betrayal, Cheating Wife, Wife sharing, Submissive Husband would all be much better suited for your stories. I have read 4, Posted at different times, and the undercurrent is always the same, she gets away with it. Please be honest with the readers, it will build a lot of good will towards you and your efforts and will remove most of the negative comments that you recieve.

This story was okay, the writing was fair, the plot was reasonable but the ending, after three times and he keeps her. No, once is too much, no matter what new promises are made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fair start. Ending, was not. Left with dangling maybes. Potential implications. Unresolved burner ph status. Almost didn't get a 4. Cuda been a 5.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

This was pretty grotesque.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel the husband got rid of him, killed him. He would not listen to people to stop chasing married women even from his parents. It was obvious he was on a suicide mission by not stopping. People like that are above the moral law and need to be dealt with in some shape or form. It's a shame one cannot cut their hands off or perhaps their genitals because that all they think with.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

A well-told tale! Melanie still holds her secrets, and it took her long time to even be "generally" honest about her attraction to Bill. So through watchfulness she and Bill were thwarted, and that was well done. I kind of like this guy. Not grotesque. Bur it does seem like hubby or his buddies disappeared him. The reference to Bill as being "on a suicide mission" was of course fraught with significance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, dying comments.

Let's rake the wife at face value. The MC never suspected her of cheating before, and she didn't go through with it this time, so is she really as bad as many comments make her out to be?

Did the MC kill Bill?

No proof.

So, this is a Twilight Zone story,...

read it at face value or make it more sinister in your mind.

Is that ambiguity the mark or a good writer or someone just messing with the readers?

Tale your pick...on both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What must be done for the family - must be done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very efficient husband

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, very tersely told. I read some of the comments as if he is a pussy. He killed Bill and disposed of the body. Get it? She even asked as much, "Did you do for Bill?" Of course, he said no, but he also said, "Bill is a dead issue to me " and then she knew for sure. He did it because she was supposedly a good mother and because as he said, " It would kill me to lose the kids" in a custody battle. This is an ultimate Burn the Bastard, story. 5*****

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Shame wife will never be trustworthy again. 5*

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Shame wife will never be trustworthy again. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you kill some one ,that’s murder. If your wife strays after all the warnings it’s on her. He should have divorced the wife. And if the police ever figure it out or find the body . Prosecute. Also this William should have know he started with the wrong husband and backed off. Only a 3 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Murder is not the solution. He could have scared William out of town. Or confronted her at the apartment and gotten a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dark. Husband arranges for a murder. She is so obsessed with fucking Bill that she pines away after their planned Friday tryst at his apartment and keeps looking at the burner phone. Whoa. She only regains equilibrium after 2 years, another child and the speech by Bill's father. Wonder what would have happened if the husband just showed up at the door at 1:30 pm? Less dark but divorce?

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

4 stars ... At last a little realism .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, great solution to the Bill problem. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He took care of Bill, but his wife kept going back. The only reason she didn’t connect was the elimination of temptation. She’s a cheating slut waiting for the next temptation.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

There are a lot of hardasses making comments here about "divorce the bitch". LOL I bet those guys have even gotten laid! Hot-looking women have been treated special all their lives. Every guy wants into their panties. Finding one for yourself is going to be a challenge for any guy. But for a guy like me or the MC in this story, it way way easier just to deal with the stupid fuck head that is trying to get into your woman's panties than to change her. Hot women are hit on by every guy that sees them. If you want one for yourself you have to understand that unless you have your own private secret Cemetery. 5 stars for an exceptional story. Thank You

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Should be a chapter two where Bills body is found and Bob is charged with his murder and sentence to twenty five to life and Mel finds a new man to love her and one she doesn’t commit murder. The story would follow how he did away with Bill the trial and his life as a tattooed member of the Arian Brotherhood in prison. It would also tell of Mel divorcing him, his kids writing him off and Mel’s new love with a large well hung black man who she takes pic of them having sex and sends them to Bob, letting him know what he’s missing. He had joined the brotherhood was to stop the black guys from using him as a cum dump and he had come to hate black guys as a result. Mel found out and decided to rub it in that a black man was having her.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

timriv

Just no. You want that kind of ending? By all means write it.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

This is a great story

5 ⭐️

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Can relate.Like the story main character there are some that say that I may have a dark side. Just because I am an elderly grey haired grandfather who can be seen enjoying my retirement taking the grandkids fishing doesn't mean that I haven't done some less than snow white shit to enable the outcome.Hope she was worth it.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

It never stops amazing me how quick to say "divorce the bitch"! These wimps are. A strong man has nothing to fear, maybe he likes his wife cuz she is beautiful, horny and easy. He just has to keep an eye on her so she doesn't stay too far. While these paranoid pussies screaming to divorce her are still hoping to lose their cherry and have never been in love or married. People are human, and humans make mistakes. If you want an attractive woman that is an iceberg in bed you might find one that has no sex drive and won't screw around. No one is perfect! 5 stars to writer for great story and great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Buster2U is a sad pathetic wimp. The last pussy he touched was his moms when she gave birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. Very neat. Wrapped in a bow.

The predator got what he deserved.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Brilliant story! It would be good to have another variant of this yarn where a police cold case team come and start putting pressure on the wife and husband to reveal what happened to Bill. People don’t just disappear without leaving a trail of evidence. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Well, we all know what happened to Bill, our MC does have dark side. When will guys learn not to sniff around married women? 5 stars

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

The predator was taken care of but not the wi)ing prey. I find it hard to believe a man a man like Bob would continue to track Mel for any length of time. She was a willing cheat despise many warnings. The only believable ending was for Bill and Mel to both " run off together " and never be heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have gotten rid of her, too. Cheaper. Less hassle with future worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have confronted her with the burner phone. And filed for divorce proceedings and forced her into counseling. With her addiction, it probably wouldn't have worked. Maybe show up at Bill's apartment when she shows up. Confront her then and there. Make it clear what she will lose and that she was actively about to fuck him. If Bill does something stupid then punch his lights out. Make sure it was all recorded. Instead the MC decided to murder Bill. The other option would have been to run him out of town, but that is easier said than done. She really needs counseling.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Wife should have disappeared also...

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

One Saturday afternoon I took the kids to the mall. For reasons she kept to herself, Mel was feeling down again and I wanted to give her some alone time. She kissed me goodbye with a weak, but grateful smile. I spoiled the kids with fast food and bought them things they wanted, but didn’t need. It was fun and when I turned them loose in the gaming arcade with twenty dollars worth of tokens, they said I was the best Dad ever.

_

While they were busy playing video games, I wandered into a nearby electronics store. I bought the cheapest phone they had, and asked the sales guy to set it up with one month’s call & text service. I wouldn’t need nearly that much. My wife’s burner rang only twice before she answered with a breathless whisper, “Bill? Oh God…Bill, where have you be…”

_

I disconnected without saying a word and resolved to speak with a lawyer on Monday. Despite everything I had done, our differences, I decided, were irreconcilable. One person can destroy a marriage, sure enough, but it takes two people to save it and Mel was too busy clinging to the past.

_

The End

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Lmao, idiots writing about "cuckoldry", this guy is a psychopath, he doesn't care about mundane feelings as you do. Its about owning, so the only way to keep the ownership, is to eliminate all the threats.

As for the story, it could use more details, another page or two would be nice, but still, a good one, 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad she wasn't smart enough or read in between the lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and clearly told. The lover had to go. I wasn't as violent, yet her lover lost the use of his right arm, due to my use of an old coal shovel.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Trackl... yeah, sounds about right.

She's a cheat waiting to happen though I'd say...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous