Company Intelligence Pt. 07

Story Info
Part 7 of the sexual twists and turns of a NYSE takeover.
9.9k words
4.53
3.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of a complex history of a takeover of a public company listed on the NYSE and the imbroglio that follows the players. It can be read as a stand alone story or preferably as part of a much more interesting web of people actions and reactions.

When and where are interesting, but what motivates the individual players and teams involved is not always money, but it really helps when we talk about some of the massive deals done in NYC.

Ask yourself two simple questions:

Do you really believe that in all the big deals you have seen on the takeovers list in the USA do you really believe that there were no illegal activities as part of their completion?

What really drives these people?

Read on. Feedback appreciated.

Houston Divorced Wives Club

Saturday Night - The Bar

Sue: Hi guys. Could you do with some company? Saw you four guys here chatting without lady attachments and we need men to protect us here. Some rather bad arse people here.

So if you were standing around in a bar planning your evening and four beautiful and well groomed ladies fronted up with an opening line like that how would you react.

So let's identify the scene.

The four all wearing revealing dresses of different styles, but all complimenting their body shapes and heights. The material in each dress was exactly the same, a grey/black lame style that shimmered as their women's bodies moved.

The blond (Sue): Long blond hair, about 5 feet 10 inches tall with a figure around 36 to 38, maybe 30 waist and around 36 rear. That dress was a wrap around that flaired as she walked opening up principally along the line of her left leg, which was delicate and shapely. The wrap exposed a deep cleavage suggesting not too much supporting those beautiful orbs. The jewellery was subtle and red, probably rubies. Her hand bag was a red Gucci and her shoes black pumps. The eyes were subtle blue and the makeup soft.

The red head (Red): Long red hair, about 6 feet tall, with a set of boobs to drown over that were probably 40C. The dress was a halter with deep frontal cleavage and not to much at the back, meaning no chance of a bra, supported of course by the bouncing and extended nipples. Her eyes and demeanour was that of a younger Debra Messing.

The first brunette (Tracey) was probably a little younger, but she probably looked that way because she was diminutive and exuded pixie like features. He hair was shorter cropped like Audrey Hepburn. The boobs were small apples, but perfectly rounded. Her eyes were that deep brown that lashed with interest as she listened intently. The dress was a drop down tank style that bumped in all the right places, with longer shoe string straps and squared at the back in line with the front. It was a mini finishing half way between her pussy and her knees.

The final of the four was a voluptuous brunette (Moni) with well exposed orbs. The dress was longer, as was the cleavage. She was the cuddlier of the four, with a halter neck style that provided a cleavage starting just above her navel. The back was basically covered but the entire sides of her body were exposed down to a length around the start of the cleavage cut. Her boobs were 40C and above. The length covered her knees, but there was a slit up the leg to a point safely above the knee. Her eyes were lightly made up as blue to compliment her own and her only jewellery was a diamond style wrist band that sparkled as she moved her arms as she walked or as she demonstrated her views.

The response was immediate with the men all welcoming the women to their enlarged circle.

The women split up and took concentration on one man at a time, encouraging each man into conversation and seeking to find common grounds.

The four men were impressed at the intelligence and knowledge of the ladies and within twenty minutes all were comfortable with the grouping. Sue had focused on the CEO and the others could choose based on their rapport, sexual attraction and whatever else took their attention.

CEO: We have booked for dinner at 8.00pm. Are you ladies free tonight? We would welcome company so we don't get too bogged down in business.

Sue: Love to, but may we please make a contribution to dinner so you know we are not freeloaders. There are plenty of bimbos of that variety here tonight.

CEO: Sounds fine and do understand. We are on company account here, but I am sure that can be done at bill time.

Sue: We wanted to do some gambling and have a lot of fun here tonight. Truth is we have all been divorced in the recent months, for one set of reasons or another and we are here to celebrate mine. We have our own money, but we really do appreciate the company of mature men who would be happy to have us in your mix tonight.

Sue whispering in the CEO ear: I hope you guys are up for some serious no ties, no names, no commitments type fun, because they are all horny highly sexed and attractive women who could do with some benefits if you get my drift.

The CEO took his mates aside and after a very brief chat, the agreement was let's go to the restaurant and see where the night takes us.

Saturday Night - The Restaurant

The restaurant easily accommodated the expanded group as it was a quiet time zone with most of the guests gambling. The food and wine flowed freely, nothing imported of course. The wine of choice was a Zinfandel from the Napa valley, which impressed all the men in the taste of fine wines.

The ladies moved around between the gents swapping chairs and getting friendlier as the wine began to have its effect. This allowed Sue to control her intake better and ensure her targets were well along the road to happiness. Sue did ensure she spent plenty of time with the CEO; needless to say her briefing notes made it easier to ask the right questions and have genuine background knowledge to support those otherwise empty conversation moments.

The wines did assist the men to become relaxed in the company of these women and their glances down the cleavage and the exposed parts of the ladies anatomies were less obvious as the wines took hold. The men would have had to be absolutely blind not to notice no bras present, growing nipples as the conversations became bawdy and the women's hands becoming more wandering over the men's legs. The men in turn were not being discouraged from placing their hands anywhere below the table on their guest's bodies.

As 10.00pm approached and all had consumed well, the bill arrived and the girls contributed $500 to the pot and tips. The men were impressed again by their openness and not being high maintenance women so prevalent in the gambling rooms.

CEO: We have a private slot booked upstairs in one of the gambling rooms until midnight or thereabouts. Would you ladies care to join us.

Sue: We have a limit of $4000 to loose, so if that does not cause you problems, we would love to, wouldn't we members?

CEO: members?

Sue: We call ourselves members of the Divorced Wives Club. It is just an expression of an area of mutual experience and gets us together for support and an excuse to flash out and have fun when we get a bit down. Back home we have a larger group and we regularly meet for coffees and nights out to get us through the bad times. But tonight we want none of that stuff and we are here to max out on the fun, good wine, good food, loose a bit of money and hopefully maybe a man between our legs.

Does that suit you guys?

CEO looked at the other guys and smiled: Perfectly.

All rose and headed towards the exit. The CEO was not backwards in putting his hand on Sue's rump. He noted no nickers. Sue noted his interest and smiled at the ladies and more particularly at the CEO, allowing that hand to remain as he guided her to the lifts.

Saturday Night - The Gambling Rooms

The booked room turned out not to be exclusively for this party. In fact there would have been around 30 gamblers and lookers on circling around roulette wheels and some card tables. There must have been higher level rooms, but the four men obviously were planning to limit their financial exposures at less high stakes games. That planning of course was before the Board meeting and the future likelihood of major income and bonuses that should flow from the successful progress the research was generating.

Being mid level we did not see the normal high maintenance women falling out of the gear sipping champagne, cocktails and trying to stay interested in their partner's losses. There were plenty of people in there and there was a real buzz in the room generated by some of the whoops and hollers as the gamblers won and lost. There were no lesser mortals there like mafia style standovers or people who did not look like they could afford to lose. So it was a comfortable environment for the 8 as they progressed around checking out the action and seeing where they may commence firstly.

Eventually the four guys chose individual tables over cards 21's and collected their credit chips pre-arranged.

Sue: Do you mind if we watch for a while?

Truth is gambling can be boring for people watching unless you are really hooked or are counting cards trying to time your entry onto the table. None of the women were really driven, so after 30 minutes each obtained $1000 in chips and sat at a table away from the guys lest their presence may distract. There is nothing less attractive than a man who is on a losing streak complaining about being distracted by the house dealer's attire or his lady sitting next.

Within an hour all the women were in front and collectively by around $5,000. Whether that be by luck, good management or some friendly assistance is probably irrelevant, but their collective laughing and obvious frivolities would not have escaped the rest of the gamblers in the room, but more particularly the four guys. The champagne was delivered to the ladies and Sue sipped.

It was 90 minutes in and the men all were losing, much to their chagrin. They saw the ladies success and they were uncomfortable. Maybe that was because the amount of leg the girls were showing or the occasional deep cleavage or the possibility of what may be available was distracting their efforts over the cards.

Sue sensed this as she saw the occasional side glances from the guys. She encouraged the girls with her looks that it was time to give the guys some personal attention. They all collected their chips and went up behind the guys at their individual tables and whispered in their ears: unless you are on a roll I suggest we may best give it a break and see if we can be luckier at roulette. Sue says we put a couple of grand through the roulette wheel and see if we can recover. If we lose that stake Sue wants to invite you guys up to a suite we have for a drink or two and maybe a bit of weed and see where that takes us?

The four guys understood the messages clearly and arguably were relieved to have an excuse to stop their rotten runs.

The $2000 at the roulette wheel took another 30 minutes to lose. Meanwhile the women used all their female charms on the guys, with snuggling up their breasts to the guys as they bent over putting their chips on their chosen numbers and colours, or flashing their boobs or even more of interest showing uncovered rears when their dresses slid up their legs as they extended.

If you are a student of people and their reactions to motivation, it would not have been possible to miss the hard-ons of the four guys.

The eight ventured to a back table for a feedback session and a bottle of champers provided by the women.

Sue: Well guys I assume we haven't lost our "shirts" yet, so maybe we can come back tomorrow to see if your luck may change?

The guys by now we well entranced by the four women and deep down they had to admit the expectation of the women's suite far exceeded the benefits of what they may achieve down in the gambling rooms.

Not unsurprisingly as the women sat next to the guys their dresses did slip higher up their legs which was deliberately not corrected by the four women.

Red bending forward and flashing those green eyes and sizeable boobs: We ladies have spoiled ourselves big time for our little members celebration and we have a suite upstairs with a full bar, some weed and a little coke. Now the four of us would love to invite you up there for a small party, but you have to be good to us? Good of course is relative, but hard may be a reasonable alternative word? We do not intend to be ladies if you get our suggestion. I assume you guys would not be disturbed by a level of nudity and a love of weed? Are you interested?

The four guys looked at each other and the answer was a speedy yes, followed by a downing of the champagne remnants and an exit to the lifts. The men had obviously identified their favourite for the evening, so they followed the ladies with hands around their waists and maybe the occasional drift southwards. The women enjoyed the attention.

The men were welcomed to the suite with a glass filled with their choosing from the bar.

Moni acted as bar lady embellishing her presentations with her more prominent features and organised the weed as cigarettes and the coke on the dining table.

The eight separated into four groups and began their own separate conversations, while swapping the weed cigarettes as they read the scene.

Tracey to the young Chemical Engineer Jonas: I haven't had good weed since I left Uni and I married my no good husband. The only decent thing out of that marriage has been one perfect son who is being looked after by my parents this weekend so I can get time to myself and work out a few things in my head.

Jonas: So what happened to your marriage?

Tracey: Things weren't going well with husband working back late all the time, so I went in to surprise him one Friday night intending to go out to dinner and dancing. Got through security in his building with a pass husband had left at home and found him screwing his secretary on his desk. Stupid bimbo who he has now shacked up with and probably bonking right now.

Jonas: So you just want to have fun. Are you worried about us four? We are all older, me not so much I think.

Tracey: All you guys are good looking healthy types that seemed to be well presented and mannered, so we took a risk and I believe we came up trumps. All of us ladies are just looking to get our bad times out of our heads and we don't want anything from you guys other than a decent amount of loving and attention. We don't want any ties and we are not planning to have any after meetings. Truth is we just want to get you guys between our legs for some serious naughties that I promise we have not had in months and we want to fix that right now if you are up to it.

Jonas: So you like this weed? It has a bit of a kick to it.

Tracey: Back in Uni I used to have it every weekend but this stuff is great, not the cheap stuff we could afford then. I have this issue when I have weed. It makes me seriously horny and I drop all my limits. I can go for hours screwing and then I just crash out. Are you up for a workout tonight big guy, because that old feeling is growing in my thighs.

Tracey approached Jonas and gently held his hand moving it to lift the edge of her dress and into her pussy. She was absolutely dripping with pre-cum. She took his wet fingers and put them in her mouth sucking them dry. She moved her hands behind her back and slid down her only security, that zipper. Jonas slid the dress from her shoulders and admired her beauty.

Jonas: And you say you have had a son. Your body is just perfect for any eager guy. Where do you want me?

Tracey undid Jonas's shirt and his slacks, removed his jocks with flourish and pulled his head down to her mouth seeking to devour his tongue, while encouraging his hands to roam freely over her tight little body.

Tracey pushed him back down onto a chair and straddled him, sliding her ultra wet pussy across his cock as it grew beautifully between her legs. They swapped the weed as each took a deep puff and concentrated on their groins. She was so wet he just slid in to the hilt and bottomed out against his pelvis. He knew then this was going to be some night of sex and maybe well into tomorrow before they surfaced, if he could keep it up. His hands adventured all over those little apples and because he was so much bigger than her his arms encased her allowing him to titillate around her rose bud.

Tracey: No limits big boy, just screw that pussy of mine so it is satisfied for a while before we look elsewhere for fun?

Oh I am sorry I just noticed your scars. I hope that did not cause you pain when I brushed my hand over them.'

Jonas: I had an industrial accident in my lab when there was a fire. I had my hands and head protected, but I got burnt on my torso with my clothes were on fire. Sorry but no pain now, except between the ears when I get bad dreams. Major reason why I am still single and no family. Off work for months with skin grafts and physio and then came the shrinks.

Tracey while still impaled: That was insensitive of me. I am so sorry. Please take me to my bedroom over there last on the left and we can close the door...?

Jonas wrapped Tracey's legs around him and carried her to her bed closing the door as they went through and locked the door.

Jonas enjoying Tracey tightening down on his member as she lay on the bed legs wrapped around him: Before my accident I had a long term lady and we only ever made love. She could not deal with my problems and she wanted a family, so she left town, got married and has had a couple of kids since. I am not into hard core sex, but if it is OK with you I would want to make love to you as a lover and not as a user.

Tracey: Oh please do beautiful man. I think I could enjoy a lot more of your promise.

Sue back in the lounge room: I think that is the last we are going to see of them tonight.

Henry (CEO): He is a fantastic young brain and has a sad history with accidents. I trust they look after each other well.

Now what about us and what do we have here to keep us occupied tonight.

Henry walked up behind Sue and undid the wrap tie around Sue's waist. He wound his hands around both sides of Sue to find two beautiful boobs and down south a very wet pussy crying out for attention.

As if the others needed a signal, the guys Jed and Rankin unclasped the ties at the back of Red and Moni's halter dresses and let the dresses slide to the carpet. With the girls naked, the women took it upon themselves to do the same for the guys, except of course they had to finish at groin height, just perfect for the three women to get to the work on the three guys cocks. Those cocks grew exponentially and all seemed well endowed past the 7 inches and thick.

Sue said whoa guys, we have some great weed and some coke here, let's not waste it.

Each couple choose their weed and settled into a separate lounge with spare hands playing away between the legs of their partner. It did not take too many inhales for the laughter to permeate the room with the weed winding its magic through their bodies, warming, invigorating and enhancing the groin tensions.

The girls in unison decided it was time to impale themselves on these hard cocks they had been working on for the last five minutes. They stood, widened their legs to the fascination of the three men, played with their pussies to ensure those labs were well spread and slid their bodies down the legs of their victims.

Red: Well guys it is time to choose. Do you choose these women and their pussies until exhaustion overcomes or do you want to gamble some more.