Company Intelligence Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also think that there is another group out there with some motives to access the technical test results. It may be PRC based and obviously Government funded.

The various team members provided their updates and a series of actions were agreed, including warning signals and if necessary exit strategies both financial and physical.

One caution was that few trusted the Casino security people to remain exclusively loyal (through financial assistance of course) and all measures were to be taken to recover any electrical devices as soon as they were no longer required.

There was considerable discussion from the lawyers over the phone conversations of Henry, Jed and Rankin, most particularly Henry who almost certainly was considered to be double or triple dealing. The end result was that Henry was going to be made the fall guy and all effort to track and record his financial dealings would be made for whatever purpose may arise later. This afternoon Henry was going to lose big time at the tables.

Carlo agreed to get Sue to find out more of Henry's phone contacts, his contacts list and if he had other computers, laptops or mobiles that the team would need to search and analyse.

The next meeting was agreed for Monday afternoon back in Houston at Carlos suite.

As they were wrapping up Carlo asked Sean and Marcus and his two lawyers: Have a good time last night guys? Just make sure you have your minds on the job by tomorrow afternoon.

The four smiled.

Charles and Pam Sunday Afternoon/Evening

Charles: Made that booking in restaurant for 7.00pm. Apologies but should have asked if 1 hour was enough time to get ready.

Pam: 30 minutes is all I need. Quick shower and I can do my makeup at the desk.

Charles thought, these sisters are chalk and cheese. Sue took an hour just to do her makeup and she was always running late.

By the time Charles had finished in the bathroom Pam was already dressed and looking stunning ready to go.

Pam as she wandered past Charles giving him a kiss on the cheek: No touchy, just enjoy the view or we will be late.

Pam had dressed in a simple silk black mini dress with shoe string straps, black high heels, soft pink lipstick and light makeup and that blue sapphire necklace dangling loose and perfectly framed between the shoe string straps and the square top of the dress starting just above her cleavage line. Apart from a small black lame purse, some stunning parfum and a long zipper down her back, that was all there was. Her cropped blond hair, her long tallish curved figure and that ever so simple dress established the picture of the modern conservative lady out to dinner with her man. Beneath that dress of course was no clothing with an occasional touch of parfum around the sensitive areas.

Charles was that conservative man, dressed in his cream tailored slacks, white long sleeve shirt and blazer, with brown shoes and belt and no jewellery such as wedding ring or even a watch. Tonight was going to be a very relaxed evening of getting to know each other.

The Casino was quiet in the restaurant as many of the gamblers had already left to get back to their places of work ready for tomorrow's money recovery efforts.

The restaurant host escorted the two to a quiet corner where the two sat in a half round cubicle well away from any of the other guests.

The food ordered was pork belly, followed by veal and washed down with a fresh young rose from the Nappa. There was no rush so the maitre di allowed our couple to linger as long as they chose drinking, eating and conversing.

Many questions flowed.

Charles:

Tell me about your recent actress roles, what did you love doing most.

Do you want to continue?

How hard is it to get good roles now?

Do you love musicals and singing and dancing?

Have you thought about teaching and maybe setting up your own school of acting or the like?

Is there a ceiling you come across?

With the Weinstein's around there must be some real creeps in the business?

Do you have to keep fit and what about practice and lessons for those different roles?

Have you had an interest in films or is that just too tied up by the managers and big studios?

Pam:

Have you thought about doing any top up courses or extra degrees at uni?

Tell me about what you do in your company?

We talked about me doing the occasional admin role down there in your office to help out?

Do you enjoy the gym?

My guess it is not the one Sue was at and I need to swap over, so would you mind me joining there?

Do you have any other interests in sport? Cars?

Do you love to read?

What type of books do you love?

I saw you loved the wild outside; does that mean you love photography?

Do you love jogging or walking?

What wines do you love and food styles? Do you cook? Do you need a sous chef?

What do you and the girls love in the way of movies?

Have you been to a live show lately?

My guess is you are not interested in gambling?

Where did you get your interest in computers and technology?

Do you go to many technology conferences during the year?

Have you ever been to those big Conferences in Nevada?

Obviously they had a knowledge of each other through Sue and the family get togethers over the years but that would only ever give fleeting glances of the real people below the facades.

A couple of hard questions did arise.

Charles: do you love deserts, a sweet tooth maybe?

Pam: Well I guess if you took a parallel from last night I do and yes I do have a sweet tooth, especially for cream and tiramisu.

Charles: Yes they do a marvellous one here with cream, topped off with an Italian liquor like Galliano. Recent experiences say it is seriously tasty and once is never enough (said with a devilish smile).

The waiters are just starting to hover a bit, so maybe if you are interested we should order some deserts and maybe a Frangellico?

Pam said with a slight smile while bending forward to not be too obvious: With cream please...

Charles smiled one of those smiles that cross the entire face, called over the waiter and ordered two.

Charles: I never properly asked if you enjoyed last night's events, if you felt intimidated or concerned at any stage? How you would react if you or we are invited to one of their parties?

Pam bending forward to cut down the risk of being overheard: As a one off I had a great time and truth is my pussy is still reacting as a wanton loose woman leaking a bit just thinking a bit about what we did. I trusted you very much and I knew you would never put me in a place where I was at risk. I was more than happy to do everything we did last night together and I hope that is not the last time for us. On a just me basis, I don't trust them that much that I would ever want to do that scene on my own. Being invited to one of the parties, I guess they are swingers big time and their parties would be potentially more extreme than what we experienced last night. Truth is I really want to be monogamous and get our relationship on track; just me and you. If you ever get invited and it may be hard to avoid going then we need to talk it over at length so we know exactly how far we are prepared to go, but let's face that down the track.

The deserts arrived.

Pam: This brings back fun memories. Maybe every time I have tiramisu in future I am going to have problems with pussy down there. Give me your hand.

Charles slid his hand across the table into Pam's.

She looked around to ensure it was dark enough and there was no one near.

She took Charles hand and slid it between her legs t find no nickers and a seeping wet pussy. She removed her hand and waited to see how Charles reacted.

He sidled closer and put his Frangellico to his lips encouraging Pam to copy. She did so.

They looked into each others eyes to see reactions. It was private lust. His fingers started to separate her folds ever so gently. She moved to accommodate. His longest fingers found that opening to her moist hole and she twitched her eyes and smiled. His two fingers now worked their way deeper past the clit and found moisture leaking down his joints. The thumb just flick the clit and she flinched. The thumb found its mark and it took up a steady rubbing action.

Pam: Do you remember that song " I love a man with a slow hand, an easy touch". Well don't stop please?

Charles had no such intention.

She bent backwards slightly to allow his fingers better access and her nipples were straining against the silk fabric. He noticed and mentioned.

Pam: I promised nothing on underneath when we are in the Casino didn't I?

Charles just smiled and said: What do think about friends with benefits?

Pam: Right about now just perfect, but you know I love you, so friends about now is a great first step.

The Frangellico slipped down her throat ever so smoothly that it gave her a little "ooh" moment. I hope that's not the only thing that is going to slip down there tonight and she swallowed hard and gripped her legs together.

Charles knew one last flick would take her to the edge and over. He did so. Pam laid backwards as the explosion came and she held her breath to avoid public embarrassment. Her boobs pushed out and those nipples were like bullets.

Pam: You take me out of my comfort zone darling. You will need this napkin to wipe your hand if you are going to sign off our bill, but I hope you intend to take me back to our suite rather soon or we are going to have to find somewhere quiet?

Charles went to the desk, signed off the bill and took Pam's hand as the exited to the lift-wells.

Pam was twitching, which amused Charles as they waited looking urgently at the lift reader and each others faces with amusement, as if they were youngsters starting off their courting and rushing back to their beds for what comes naturally.

The lift was empty so she Pam pushed backwards into Charles and moving her hand behind her to feel the hardness of his cock. It was.

Charles thought OK fairs is fair. So he lifted the back of Pam's dress with one hand and began playing with Pam's rear, while nonchalantly looking around the lift. The lift was slow and jerked to a stop between floors. Security may have been looking and wanted a little more? The lift was a glass case and people below if they cared to look would see active hands. After a brief wait Security announced sorry guys just a little problem, it is fixed now as the lift continue to ascend to their floor.

Pam: I think you know they were looking. Maybe a personal DVD of outrageous events on a quiet night?

They both smiled and hurried through their door.

Pam: Quick unzip me. I cannot stand this any longer.

Charles thought her would tease her a little more so he moved behind her and with both palms held firmly on to those gorgeous boobs. He manipulated, twisted, teased and tweeked, pulling Pam back against his cock. She reciprocated by holding his bulge firm with one hand while she frigged her clit.

He nibbled her ears and her neck and blew gently down her back as her slowly dropped the zip down her back.

He held her up and slipped his hands around her front and continued to tease her dreadfully wanting information.

Pam: Oh darling I need you between my legs badly, stop that teasing.

Charles: So what will you do for me if I do exactly that.

You looked so good with cuffs and chains the last night.

Pam: Take me to bed and you can chain me and do what you want to my body, just make love to me please?

Charles: And what does that necklace mean to you and Marina?

Pam: She used to put in on as a tight choker every time she greeted James at the door with nothing on and they fucked every night for hours that she did so. I don't know that Marina has a slow speed. All is full on and her sex is probably as we saw last night in your face and not gentle.

Charles: Sounds fun, but may be hard with the girls at home? Well when they crash, so can we maybe?

Pam: We just need to be quiet and a love nest in the basement?

Charles: And what was that about Marina's parties and that necklace that I also did not hear properly?

Pam: When she goes out to any party with the necklace tight as a choker, she makes herself available to any man at the party and from what I understand James encourages this sluttyness for reasons not explained.

Charles: You know me. I would not want this behaviour from my woman, just like you would not want that from me. I promise that in all the years that Sue and I have been married you and only you have been the woman apart from Sue that I have been intimate with.

Pam: We cannot contemplate anything permanent until you deal with Sue, so that opens up what you want me to do for you for maybe twelve months. After that I would prefer to be barefoot and pregnant. Right now I would promise to fuck anyone to get you to stop teasing me and get between my legs. Please...

Charles: No loose woman here please. But we may have a real problem there, because I had a suspicion that Sue was fucking a couple of my clients behind my back. I suddenly got a couple of projects out of nowhere from them even though I quoted high when we were flat out. Every time we went out as foursomes or in a group with those clients Sue was very friendly with a couple of the guys to my intrigue.

Come to bed.

Pam heard that and took it on board to front her sister about it and a few others in due course, flagging it as what else has sister not told me. Now she let all that pass through to the keeper as she rushed to the bed grabbed out her box of goodies, dropped her dress and opened herself to a fabulous night of loving from her boyfriend. And it was everything she wanted, plus more.

Friends with benefits and most likely more, but Charles had a lot on his mind so deep commitment was not a logical approach from either of the lovers.

Charles ducked into the bathroom for a quick relief, allowing Pam to get out Sue's mobile and send her a text.

Pam: Hi sis. Charles has guessed. We need to talk when you get back to H. Also need to swap phones, cards etc. Important. Love and be careful.

The text went as Charles finished his flush. Pam was waiting with hands up, cuffs ready, whip by the pillow and lube on the side table.

Pam: Your turn big boy ...