Company Intelligence Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue: I think that from their looks Red, that was a silly question.

The three guys pulled their women down onto their cocks and thrust upwards ensuring deep penetration as their first step. Silence prevailed apart from the occasional expression of pleasure as those cocks penetrated eventually to as deep as the men could get with their lengths. The women continued to spread their legs as wide as they could and exchange puffs with the men for their weed.

Sue: Oh I love to fuck a good cock and Henry that one of yours is more than useful.

Henry (CEO): So was your love of cock why you could not stay married? You are so moist down there that you probably could not be satisfied by just one cock a night or day or whatever.

Sue: Short answer yes, just keep on moving that cock up my pussy there and we see how virile you are tonight.

Henry just looked her in the eyes and thrust up harder and harder with each push into her growing cavern. She seemed to be sliding deeper and widening her legs so she could consume his ball sack into her gap.

Sue: Do you think you could keep up with me tonight. I challenge you and the guys. Just how horny are you? Are you up for a triple fuck, or are you just boys who run out of puff when the going gets interesting? We will see.

Meanwhile the two other women had been enjoying their attention from Jed and Rankin and there were plenty of pleasurable moments based on the looks on their faces and the pace they were working up in getting their pussies well filled. All bar Sue came around the same time, with Sue being well filled from Henry's juices, even if her pussy had not been satisfied.

Henry: This slut needs more attention guys. She seems close but has not exploded yet, so how about we give her our threesome best attention. Ladies you get the men hard there and we will see if we can fill all her holes and get that explosion she really craves. I assume Sue there are no limits to your nympho-ness. Would you love to be fucked by three men at once?

Sue: Let's see just how good you talkers are will we? To the main bedroom all.

The three women settled into serious cock sucking, cleaning off their men from the first efforts and playing with their men's balls, their cocks and their arse holes. It did not take long and all the men were hard as rocks.

Sue moved as much of Henry's cum into her arse hole and had Jed, the smaller of the three down. She lowered herself ever so slowly down his shaft giving herself time for his cock to pass the sphincter and enter dark territory. Once well embedded she began to manipulate her rear and pussy and welcomed Rankin into her pussy, as the longest and thickest capable of doing the real damage down below. The three then began to get a rhythm going. Sue pulled Henry towards her mouth and began sucking his cock, allowing the two girls to urge the guys on to "give her the fuck of her life guys". The girls decided to participate by sucking away at Sue boobs and allowing the guys to play with their rears with their free hands. They all did and did they cum. While it took 30 minutes of balance, endurance and perseverance they filled every one of her holes forcing her to drink Henry clean and clean up the others with fresh tissues. She came with a long extended shudder, followed by virtual emotional collapse from the effort and the sensations roaring through her body. All were emotionally history by the end moments, but it was a lifetime experience none would forget too quickly. The men were dry and the girl's pussies were seriously excited by their attention.

It was time to waste that coke. With it being limited Jed and Rankin put down the lines and sucked the coke in through their nostrils. The others enjoyed more champers and the rest of the weed. After all the physical activities around the lounges, the weed and now the coke the two guys had their highs and just fell asleep, useless to the women.

Red: Oh bloody hell. And I am raring to go another round or two.

Moni: How about we go to that party? I will check my phone for the room number.

Sue checked Jed and Rankin were breathing OK.

Moni: Got the room number. Are you guys coming? Those guys are out to it for hours. Useless pricks.

Sue: No I think that Henry and I should venture down to his room and see out dawn through his bedroom window. What do you reckon Henry?

Henry: Fine by me, but I might need a breather for a while and then a dawn wakener would be very much enjoyed. Sounds like "just a little loving early in the morning, beats a cup of coffee for starting off the day" from Dusty Springfield.

Sue: Your giving you age away...

They all dressed with whatever they had at the restaurant and left the guys strewn over the lounges.

Sue and Henry arrived apparently exhausted at Henry's suite.

Henry: I am going to crash. Feel free to use the shower and the bar is over there if you need a night cap.

By the time Sue had enjoyed her shower Henry was deeply asleep snoring soundly. It was time to see what she could get from Henry's laptop. Carlo and Chin had told her what to look for and provided her interrogation software.

Henry's laptop wasn't even locked in the safe, suggesting he was not concerned with security. Even worse the password was Henry's name.

Within 5 minutes Sue had downloaded all the files she sought onto the datastick and had time to read and sort the documents that Carlo desperately was so anxious to receive. OK so it was X co Ltd they were after and she mentally noted much of the old data from the test results not that they made too much intelligently to her; she would fix that with her own research later. I may be one heck of a screw, but it is no good doing the screwing unless it gets me the money I want. Carlo was not going to be the only major winner here. One of her recent bed partners would be able to help fund some share acquisitions and do some wharehousing for her if she shared some inside information. Fuck the law she thought. If I am quick enough and can bury these risks I can set myself up in NYC or in Italy if Carlo is able to be trusted and see where that can take me. She could see her business card "Have pussy will travel".

It was time for her sleep, once she was able to slow down her mind over the possibilities and the issues as to how she could monetise this unique situation she was now in. She still was on a promise for a little loving in the morning and in her purse she had $6,000 unspent. All was good or so it seemed.

The Consequences for Carlo

Security had alerted Carlo to the party and he had paid for Sean and Marcus to join the throng so long as they protected his interest in those two ladies with Sue. There was not going to be any issues with the "dealers" tonight. He had even organised escorts for his two Afro American lawyers to keep them safe tonight and to meet his promise of the previous night never fulfilled.

Carlo and Chin were monitoring the rooms and suites he had paid for. Seeing Jed and Rankin wasted in the women's suite he had sent Chin to search the two men's rooms for their computers and any documents they may have. It is amazing how easy it is to get into hotel rooms when you have a security pass key. Again these men were hopeless with security over their computers and Chin returned with all the current Board papers on a memory stick from today's meeting, but without getting more of the history that was on Henry's laptop. The two browsed the docs and Chin still thought this was just too easy and he cautioned Carlo. The end view was to see what Sue had been able to gather and see what cross checking and support would be there and then compare that to those private conversations the three Directors and the CEO had post the Board meeting that afternoon with their supporters, advisers and brokers.

Jed, Rankin and Henry had almost certainly broken a few insider trading laws with what they had spruiked. Carlo knew this knowledge would come in handy down the line. He was more than happy to use this as a bargaining chip if things went pear shaped. He did wonder how many ends Henry was playing against the middle; Henry seemed to be having conversations even though guarded that could easily be with another bidder group.

He was getting concerned with Chin's comments as he had outlaid a great deal of the syndicates money to this point, so he was always looking for the ultimate win of the takeover or as second choice a take-out by another bidder or the company's supporters at a massive profit. He started to consider whether he was being set up or was there another group out there he did not know about who were even more ruthless than himself and his syndicate members.

Carlo briefed Chin on his concerns and Chin was given the task of identifying what bodies or Governments out there that may be playing.

What he did not know was that the NYSE and some of the Regulatory Bodies were watching progress of this takeover closely. Even the Gambling Commission had been made aware of irregular electronic transmissions around the Casino. There would be more developments as the days went on as Carlos costs rose and legal boundaries were being crossed.

The Party - Moni and Red Sunday morning

As Moni and Red headed down the corridor towards the rooms shown on Moni's Iphone text, there was a steady stream of people heading in the opposite direction and generally towards the lift wells. A few metres before the party venue the two stopped as they saw a woman being wheeled out by paramedics on an ambulance trolley and security urging everyone out the doors.

Two fresh and well dressed men, probably in their early 30's approached them.

Sean: Security has closed the party down. That girl on the trolley apparently took an overdose and management stepped in. The promoter must have done this too often as he was being ushered out the back by two of the Casino's bouncers as we left.

Marcus: Sorry girls, but Sean is always a bit matter of fact. We are going back to the coffee shop for a quiet break before we crash, would you like to join us?

The women looked at each other, considered their alternatives back in the suite and readily agreed. It was 2.00am so apart from gambling and Sue had the money, what else could they do? Besides both of these guys were hunks, well mannered and likely prospects for some fun.

The men turned out to be absolute delights, funny, intelligent, knowledgeable particularly about great music and they loved to talk.

Sean: We are long term best friends and we came down here to have a bit of fun as part of a company funded junket.

Marcus: What Sean is not saying is we have lost our gambling money, so the party could have been our saviour for a few laughs and good times. But that is well and truly off the agenda now for obvious reasons. We have some work to do for a few hours of meetings up to midday, but this afternoon is free and we have four tickets to the live show.

Sean: Yes we have to justify our existence this morning, but this afternoon and tonight is open. We don't have to be back at our client's desk in Houston until midday Monday.

Red while looking at Moni for her reactions: If you are inviting us to join you?

Marcus nodded.

Red: Yes. Sounds fun. Truth is we are having similar issues here ourselves. It is a tough no holds barred place, dressed up with plenty of glitz and glamour.

Moni rather quietly: Red is being guarded, but we came to the Casino for a weekend of fun to get over two bad marriages now in the past.

Sean: Divorced and wanting some personal fun?

Moni elbowing Red: My husband was an addicted gambler. He lost all our savings and our house equity. He took off and I don't care where he is now. Red's husband was abusive and an alcoholic. She just walked out. We share digs together and we live in Houston well away from where we used to live.

Red: Yes and Yes we are by the way.

Sean: Well as much as this is really pleasant we need to get maybe six hours of sleep and then get that work out of the road. How about we meet down here for a light lunch before the show around 1.00pm and then see how we can redeem our weekends together? We are on company account so are you guys available for dinner and afters?

Moni: Definitely and love red, embellished with a little champers if you really want to get in our pants.

Sean: It is good to see others also speak plainly.

The four split up and the girls returned to their suite. They checked and Jed and Rankin were still out to it on the lounges, but breathing normally as they slept off the coke.

Red: After what we just met, I vote we eject these guys when they wake up back to their own beds.

Moni: No argument here. If they say anything they will get an earful from me. If they are smart they will just don their clothes, exit and crash in their own rooms and live down the experience. Stupid bastards.

The girls showered and took their long term dildo to bed with them to help them turn off their minds. They drifted off thinking about later today and the promise of better things to come.

Dawn in the Women's Suite

Red heard the men stirring and talking about last night. She covered herself in the hotel robe and ventured out to see the guys were still naked.

Red: Dress. Go now.

Jed: I am sorry we passed out on you. Coffee?

Red: Dress. Go.

Jed and Rankin knew they had missed out on a great opportunity. They just put on their clothes, grabbed their keys and left without saying another word. In the corridor they smiled at each other and wrote last night off as one of those experiences confined to the private memory bank.

Jed: My head is as thick as. But my recall was that we had a meeting with the team about 10.00am in his suite.

Rankin as they wandered off to their rooms: Fear you are right. See you then .

In Tracey's room she had spent much of the night spooned up against Jonas's back hugging him and comforting him after some terrible dreams from the fire. They had made love, caring love until they both succumbed to their tiredness. They slept naked as clothes were irrelevant. She was very happy that she had found Jonas and she was intent on keeping as close to Jonas as she could while she saw how this relationship may play out. He was a keeper, if she could.

Tracey went to the bathroom allowing Jonas to roll over on to his back. His burn scars were over much of his upper torso, but his lower was as clear as he was born. Good thing for Tracey.

Jonas cock was exposed as he had spread his legs. It was more than adequate last night, but now she saw and appreciated. She quietly moved between his legs and ever so gently began to suck, kiss and blow on his cock. His eyes stayed shut but his cock ever so slowly began to react getting harder and thicker. Taking her time she had him to around 8 inches before she used her hands to gently massage him upwards towards her open mouth. Ever so slowly he grew in length and width, impressing Tracey that she was able to take such a weapon between her legs last night ever so smoothly and obviously deeply.

Her tongue told her his semen was advancing so she slowed down while keeping it moving up his length to towards his cock head. She allowed her tongue to dwell around his length and over his ball sack.

Jonas moved and opened his eyes.

Tracey: Hello sleepy head. Just thought I would make your waking pleasurable this morning.

Jonas just smiled that big friendly look of his and beckoned her up to his mouth.

She slid upwards and allowed her pussy to rub against his cock. She was very moist so she slipped down and over his cock. Bending herself backwards she spread the walls of her pussy so she took every inch up into her love cavern, slowly and progressively enjoying every little bump it took on its was until she bottomed out against his groin.

Bending forward she held his arms back against the bedsheets as she manipulated her pussy dragging his semen out of his sack and into her tunnel. As they came together she bent down and kissed him lovingly on his lips and mouth.

He rolled her over on her back and kept his cock in her gap. He slowly moved his penis into that now very wet vagina and encouraged it to firm and widen. Little by little it did so. He kept his pace slow while he held down her arms to keep his balance. His cock responded and he exploded within her walls as she felt every last drop enter her and liquefy her womb.

Tracey: There is no need to worry I am on the pill. Enjoy yourself Jonas.

Jonas bent forward and kissed her delicately.

Tracey: I hope you realise a girl could get used to this treatment.

Jonas: For you my little one, any day.

They snuggled up closely with Tracey's head on Jonas shoulder as they watched the sun rise through the window and the birds crossed the sky competing for breakfast.

Tracey: You had some bad dreams last night. I hugged you close and that seemed to work for you.

Jonas looked deeply into her eyes: The only thing I am sad about is not having met you a long time ago.

They lay together enjoying the proximity of their lover and appreciating the security.

Tracey: How about I shout you breakfast and we go for a walk around the lake afterwards to walk off the calories? Maybe we could check out your room for a while afterwards?

Jonas: Let me go down to my room, clean up and get a tracksuit on. Meet you at the breakfast bar in 35 to 40 minutes?

Tracey: You will see me without makeup?

Jonas: Irrelevant little one.

Jonas was there in 30 minutes refreshed and hoping his lady would join him. There was no doubt about that in Tracey's mind.

Tracey walked up with her sneekers behind Jonas and gave him a big hug. He smiled as he held her hand and they were walked to their table.

Thirty minutes later they were full.

Coffees were served, allowing conversation to re-commence.

Jonas: You know what? I think you are prettier without makeup. You are naturally like that little pixie with rosy cheeks and fascinating brown living eyes.

Tracey: You are rather scrumptious yourself big guy. I think one of your best features, apart from the smile of yours are those long arms that wrap me up.

Jonas: We should talk about my scars?

Tracey: If you feel that is helpful to you then go ahead, but as far as I am concerned that is part of you and I very much appreciate the package. The scars do not concern me at all.

Jonas then went on to explain how, when and why it happened and his rehab afterwards, including his visits to the shrink.

Tracey: Is there an application form?

Jonas: Meaning?

Tracey: I want to apply for the position of long term girlfriend assuming that position is open. I hope you live in Houston?

Jonas: Not necessary. Already completed and filed. And Yes.

Tracey: Let's go for a walk and you can ask me any questions you want.

The outside was clear and fresh and the two lovers ambled away until they found themselves back at the entrance to the Casino. Many questions were asked of each other and they were pointed at times, including why the Divorced wives Club membership and your son.

Jonas: Care to join me in my room for as long as you don't get bored with me.

Tracey: Too much negative talk. Do you need to catch up with the other guys some time today?

Jonas: We can do that on Monday when I get back to the lab office.

The lovers discovered each others favourite positions that afternoon.

Carlos Team Meeting

Hi guys. Thanks for you all being here on time. We have a lot to talk about. Sue has dropped off her memory stick and Chin has been working on confirming a lot of the details that were open.

We still have a lot of risks that we need to close down, including some on the veracity of the Board papers and the older test results.