Company Policy Pt. 08

Story Info
Aftermath.
4k words
4.17
5.1k
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

~Part Eight~

Nancy ran over to her precious girl.

Her Shelby.

She was a complete mess, as Lillianna had left her. A silent, unmoving heap on the top of the conference table. Her ass was striped with the spankings she'd endured. Nancy started taking off her nipple clamps and Shelby moaned in pain.

"Shhhhh, it's alright. It's me. I'm getting you down from here." Nancy couldn't stop her own tears from falling from what she had witnessed. Her hands shook uncontrollably. She unsnapped the ball gag. Her hands slipped several times as she unbuckled the collar and undid the Velcro wrist cuffs. Her nose ran and she sniffled as she took clothes pin after clothespin off of Shelby's tender labia.

"I'll be right back," she whispered.

Joelle was standing out in the hallway looking sick. "I didn't, I didn't know..." she said, looking horrified. "I peeked in but I just couldn't watch," she said.

Nancy nodded. "It's okay. Please get me some warm wet paper towels from the bathroom. Please," she said.

Joelle nodded and ran off obediently.

Nancy came back into the conference room to be with Shelby. She was trying to roll over on the table.

"Shhhh," Nancy said again. "It's okay. We'll get you home."

"Home," Shelby nodded. "Really?" She said and grinned a happy grin.

~~~~~~~~~~

But when she woke up, she wasn't at home at all. She was in the fourth floor apartment. She was on the bed and it felt like she was lying on towels. No wonder. She was covered in sticky cum. Her legs were apart and someone was still touching her there. She kicked her legs out reflexively and Nancy shushed her.

"Doctor S. is examining you, hon. Try to lay still."

Shelby started to cry again. Would she ever stop? Would there always be strange fingers probing her?

The doctor placed a cold hand on her knee.

"I have mostly good news. She'll be alright. Physically. There are no physical damages to her body except that I can tell you it looks like she's had some rough vaginal penetration. Toys being used on a dry or semi-dry vagina was not very smart. Her hole and the surrounding tissues are very red. But the good news is that they and the stripes on her bottom will heal, leaving no permanent marks."

"Nancy sniffed and blew her nose. "What can I do for her?"

Shelby heard the doctor speak. "Be there for her. She may need counseling after this. She may never be the same. Her physical wounds will heal much faster than the mental ones."

"Come on, love," Nancy said softly. "I'll run you a bath. Let's get you cleaned up."

~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby woke up laying on something rather bumpy. She raised her head and looked around. She was draped over Nancy's body.

She and Nancy were dressed the same, both in white tank tops, but Nancy's panties were too big for her so Shelby was wearing her thong. That was probably best anyway since her bottom was still very sore. She tried to roll off of Nancy but Nancy's arms tightened around her.

Nancy was awake immediately. "Shelby!" She whispered.

"What?" Shelby said. "I have to pee."

Nancy immediately let her go. "Let me help you. You were having trouble walking earlier." She'd had to call the goons back in to help carry Shelby up to the apartment from the conference room.

Shelby shook her head no, but when she tried to stand she sank back onto the bed and moaned in pain. "Maybe a little help."

Nancy stayed just outside the door as Shelby did her business. She helped her stand and get back to the bed. "Are you hungry? Can I get you some food? Maybe some soup? You've missed lunch and dinner," she added.

Nancy had missed dinner too. She had had no appetite after what she'd witnessed.

Shelby just shook her head as she climbed under the covers. She winced when she scooted down as her bottom made contact with the sheet. "Want sleep," she said.

Nancy nodded but the girl had already closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday morning.

Shelby woke up and the clock said 10:30am. She sat up quickly but cringed. Her ass was still sore. And even worse she was late for work. She stumbled into the bathroom to pee.

"Shelby?"

Shelby froze. That was not Nancy's voice coming through the bathroom door.

"Um...who are you?" She called out tentatively.

"It's Joelle. Nancy had me stay here with you this morning. She had an early meeting with Phillip and she didn't want you to be alone."

"Oh," Shelby said. She finished on the toilet and washed her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror and she gasped. Her face and hair were a mess. She had swollen under eyes from all her crying, hair jutting out in all different directions, and dry lips. She turned to get a good look at her behind in the mirror. It was still red and was still very sore.

"Are you still out there, Joelle?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to get a shower."

Shelby undressed and stepped under the hot spray and she instantly felt better. There was nothing like a good shower to do a full body and mental reset. She wanted to wash off the events of yesterday. It probably wasn't possible, but she was determined to try.

Her shoulders were sore when she tried to raise her arms. It was probably a product of having her hands secured behind her back for so long.

Shelby washed her hair and relished the hot water spraying down on her muscles. She lathered up her bath poof and scrubbed her entire body three times. She carefully washed her sore pussy. She tried to be brave and not cry while she bathed, but it was impossible. She kept flashbacking to all the fingers and toys that had been inside of her yesterday. So she washed her pussy yet again.

When she was finished, Shelby went into the kitchen in her bathrobe. Joelle sat at their kitchen table drinking coffee. "Can I get you something?" She asked.

"I'm...I'm hungry. Yeah, food would be good," Shelby said, still sniffling.

Joelle stood and grabbed the phone. "What do you want? The sky's the limit!"

Shelby smiled tentatively. "Well, when I was little and still lived with my mom, and when she was healthy, she'd sometimes make me chocolate chip pancakes. Three of them, really big ones. With orange juice and apple juice," she said.

Joelle grinned. "I think I'll get that too. That sounds really yummy!"

Twenty minutes later the girls were eating their pancakes and talking.

"No, my son Cranston is sick today. Joelle showed Shelby a picture of him on her phone. "Hey, would you like to meet him? Margaret and Eileen are watching him."

"Oh. And Margaret is..."

Joelle nodded "Phillips's wife. Sometimes their daughter Eileen helps watch him too. She's there now."

Shelby grinned. "Yeah, I think I'd like that." Meeting the little cutie pie would for sure raise her spirits.

After brunch and after Shelby dressed in yet another white wrap dress and white ballet flats, the women made their way down the hall to Joelle's apartment.

"He might be napping..." she said, opening the front door quietly.

But the excited cry of a baby signaled that he was very much wide awake.

Joelle pushed the door the rest of the way open. "Baby boy! Are you just not sweepy?!" Joelle said. "Oh, look at you! You're still hungers!"

Shelby came in behind Joelle to see a little boy of about five months old eating his breakfast at a high chair. He was totally bald and he was adorable. He had on a little striped blue onesie and a bib that said: "Mommy's Little Man". He had food all over his mouth and hands. Shelby immediately felt the awwwww's rising up in the back of her throat.

The apartment was about half the size of Nancy's and the floor was strewn with baby toys, a baby swing, a bouncer, and an activity center the baby could sit in and play with. Obviously this little guy was very much loved.

"Joelle, he looks just like you! He's precious!" Shelby said.

"He's my sick widdle baby, aren't you?" She said, running a hand over the top of his head. He immediately threw some peas at Joelle. They hit her right on one of her breasts.

"Cranston!" A woman of about 70 said. She sat next to him at the table with a spoon full of baby food - something orange and gooey-looking.

"Dat's okay widdle baby. He's mama's little bumpy bunny, aren't you?!" Joelle said, picking the peas off of her chest.

The baby squealed his happiness. His little cheeks were rosy, possibly indicating a fever.

"Boy he sure is a happy little guy," Shelby said.

Joelle picked him up and cuddled him to her forehead. "You probably don't want to hold him since he's sick. But really he's a sweet baby."

"I can see that," Shelby laughed. "Joelle, he's just so precious!"

They stayed at Joelle's apartment for several more minutes playing with Cranston. Joelle changed into a pea-stain free wrap dress. Eventually Cranston got cranky.

"Somebunny needs his nappy-wappy," Joelle said. "Oof, and a major, super-duty diaper change," she added with a big sniff and a frown.

"I got him," Eileen, a woman of about 50, said. "You head off and take care of Shelby. We've got things covered here," she added.

Joelle handed her baby off to her...lover's wife and daughter. How messed up was that?! Shelby thought.

Joelle laced her fingers of one hand with Margaret's and they held the gesture a little longer than was politely necessary.

Even more bizarre, Joelle and Eileen then shared a kiss that was reminiscent of a Hollywood movie ending where the guy gets the girl. Or in this case, where the lover's...daughter...gets the girl?

"Nice to meet you both," Shelby finally said.

"You too, Shelby!" Eileen said with a small wave.

But when Shelby and Joelle stepped into the hallway, they could see that Nancy was outside her apartment wringing her hands. Xavier the daytime security guard was there talking on a walkie-talkie.

"What's going on?" Joelle asked.

"Shelby!" Nancy said when she spied them. She ran up to the girl and hugged her tightly. "Oh my God, I thought something had happened to you!"

"No?" Shelby said awkwardly, the hug very tight. "Joelle just introduced me to her son Cranston."

Nancy kissed Shelby's forehead. She let her go and looked at her from head down to foot. "Okay. Wow. I thought...well, never mind. You're fine. That's all that matters."

"I'm sorry to make you worry," Joelle said.

"It's okay," Nancy said. "Thanks for keeping an eye on her," she said to Joelle. "I'm just glad she's safe."

"Am I done here?" Xavier asked.

Nancy nodded. "Yes."

Nancy took Shelby's hand and led her back into their apartment.

"Where do you think it was that I went?" Shelby chuckled.

Nancy sighed. "I thought Lillianna had done...something to you. Anyway, how are you feeling?"

Shelby sighed and sat down on a kitchen chair. She winced as she did.

"Still sore?" Nancy asked.

Shelby nodded. "And embarrassed. And humiliated. And furious. I'm a lot of things."

Nancy nodded. "Let me get a look at you," she said, sitting down in her own kitchen chair. "Come here."

Shelby stood and went over to Nancy. "Turn around," she said.

Shelby did, and Nancy lifted her skirt to expose her bare ass. "Boy. Yeah, you're still red."

Shelby looked back at Nancy. "It's my skin. Red headed skin is really sensitive and shows marks."

Nancy ran her hands over the bare flesh. "Poor baby. I have some cream that the doctor gave me. Come and lie down on the bed and I'll put it on."

Shelby sighed. "Okay."

In the bedroom, Shelby crawled up onto the bed and laid down on her stomach. Nancy was soon beside her with a jar with something white in it.

Nancy flipped up her dress. "It's probably cold," Nancy said as she smeared the first dollop on.

Shelby jerked when the cold cream first touched her flesh, but she soon relaxed into Nancy's touch. "It's alright," Shelby said.

Nancy spent the next few minutes caressing and applying cream to Shelby's ass. Nancy spread her cheeks and put a dollop on her tiny asshole.

"What are you doing?" Shelby asked.

"The doctor said this could go anyplace where you might be sore," Nancy replied.

"Why would I be sore there?" Shelby chuckled.

Nancy shrugged, with a slight grin. She rubbed and rubbed the cream into Shelby's skin and Shelby sighed.

"Roll over," Nancy said.

Shelby did.

"And spread your legs."

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to look at you," Nancy said.

Shelby spread her legs a little bit, but Nancy took over and pushed her knees up and apart. Her legs fell completely open.

Nancy took a close look at her pussy. It still looked a little irritated. "Are you sore here?" She said, rubbing her thumb over the girl's hole.

"A little bit," Shelby said.

Nancy applied a little cream to Shelby's opening and rubbed it in. "You know, watching what happened to you yesterday about drove me crazy," Nancy said.

Shelby looked up at the ceiling. "I know."

"But I couldn't stop it."

"I know."

"I talked to Phillip this morning," Nancy said.

"Oh?" Shelby asked, now looking at Nancy.

Nancy nodded. "And I told him that if something wasn't done about Lillianna, I'd expose the company for what it was."

Shelby blinked. "Really?"

Nancy nodded again. "Really. So now I'm thinking of what to do."

Shelby's chin started to tremble and soon she was crying. "Nancy, I don't want her working here anymore. To have to see her every day, knowing what she did to me?"

Nancy nodded. "It would just retraumatize you, I know. Always having to watch out for her. It would be exhausting."

Shelby nodded and sniffed.

"We'll come up with something to see Lillianna out of this company," Nancy vowed. "I almost have Phillip convinced. He's going to talk to some of the people who witnessed Lillianna's cruelty. But until then, I will keep you safe."

Shelby chuckled, wiping at her eyes. "You couldn't keep me safe before."

Nancy balled up her hands. "I know. I failed you. But I won't fail you again. You have to believe me," Nancy said.

"I want to believe you," Shelby whispered. "You're the only protection I have here," she added. The irony of that statement was not lost on Shelby.

Nancy crawled up Shelby's body and kissed her cheek where a tear had just run. Shelby closed her eyes. Nancy kissed her other cheek. Shelby sighed.

Then Nancy kissed Shelby on her lips.

The girl took a few seconds but she tentatively responded. Nancy untied Shelby's wrap dress and opened it, letting each side fall open and against the sheets.

"This body, this skin," Nancy said, running the back of her hands over Shelby's stomach and ribs and collarbones. "It's mine to protect. It's mine. Can you tell me you're mine?" Nancy asked.

Shelby opened her eyes and hesitated. "I know you want me to. But I just can't," she whispered.

Nancy nodded. "In time, possibly. In time."

Nancy kissed down the girl's neck and down the middle of her chest. She leaned over slightly and took Shelby's left nipple into her mouth. She sucked and Shelby moaned. Nancy took her other nipple into her mouth and got the same response.

"Can I lick your pussy, Shelby? Let me make you feel good," she said.

Shelby looked down her body towards the other woman. Nancy was eager, so eager to please.

Another tear rolled down Shelby's face. "Yes," she choked out.

Nancy kissed down Shelby's belly until she met the little heart of hair on Shelby's mound. Nancy kissed that and licked a trail all around it.

"Nobody will ever touch you like yesterday again. I promise you," Nancy said. She then spread Shelby's nether lips apart and introduced her tongue.

Shelby grunted in pleasure.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Nancy asked.

Shelby nodded. "Yes."

Nancy licked all around the girl's tender hole, and then licked up the underside of her clit. When she did that Shelby's whole body shuddered.

"I want you to come to me when you want to feel good. I want you to associate me with this - always."

And then Nancy took Shelby's little clit into her mouth.

Shelby's back bowed off of the bed. She moaned her feelings loudly into the quiet apartment.

Nancy used the flat of her tongue to apply pressure to her clit as she licked. Shelby looked down at Nancy between her legs, her eyes now cloudy with lust, her face and neck flushed.

"Don't stop," Shelby whispered.

Nancy chuckled darkly. "No way," she said.

Shelby played with her own breasts as Nancy licked and sucked her, her pussy getting wet not only from Nancy's saliva but from Shelby's own body's arousal.

Nancy slid two fingers inside Shelby and she gasped loudly. "I'm kind of sore there," she said.

But Nancy shook her head. "You need me inside of you. In fact..." Nancy said as she got up off the bed. "I know what you need."

Shelby watched Nancy take off her skirt and pantyhose until she was in just her blouse and panties. Nancy reached down deep into her bottom armoire drawer and pulled out a harness and a big dildo.

Shelby watched big eyed as Nancy stepped into the harness and pulled it up over her hips. When she attached the dildo to the front of the harness, Nancy then had a phallus.

"I'm going to use this on you right now because I think you need it," Nancy said.

"But...it's kind of big..." Shelby said.

Nancy nodded. "Yes. I know. But trust me. You need this. We need this."

Nancy got back between Shelby's legs and kissed her deeply. She played with her nipples until they were pointy again and she licked a stripe up the side of Shelby's neck and up behind her ear.

"Ahhh!" Shelby gasped. "That's giving me chills!"

"Good," Nancy said. She put some of the doctor's cream on the head of the dildo and positioned it at Shelby's opening. "Take a deep breath, love," Nancy said. And she started to slowly push forward.

She was met with some resistance.

"Um, Nancy, I don't think it's going to fit."

"Hold on love. It'll fit."

"But...Nancy!"

Nancy pressed a little harder and the head of the dildo finally went inside.

"Nancy, that hurts!" Shelby hissed.

"You need this love. We need this."

"We don't need this! I don't understand!" Shelby said.

Shelby tried to push Nancy off of her, but Nancy pressed on until the dildo finally bottomed out. "Love, I'm taking this from you. I'm taking your pain."

"No! You're giving me pain!"

"Shhhh..." Nancy said. And her hips retreated, which pulled the dildo out, but then Nancy rocked her hips forward and pushed it all the way back in again.

"Ow!" Shelby grunted.

Nancy leaned down and pressed her forehead to Shelby's. "I'm taking from you," she said, thrusting now over and over. "Taking what you have and I'm making it mine."

"Mmmph!" Shelby groaned with each thrust.

"This will cancel out what happened yesterday. All those goddamned women and men who touched you. Lillianna's abuse. Now I'm taking you as mine."

"Nancy," Shelby moaned. "It hurts!"

Nancy shook her head, ignoring Shelby. "Nobody can have what's mine," Nancy said, now thrusting long and hard. "Say it, Shelby. I want you to say you're mine."

Shelby whined. "I don't think I can!"

"Say it. Say it! You belong to me!"

Shelby shook her head from side to side, but Nancy only thrusted into her faster and faster. Nancy's hard thrusts pushed Shelby up the bed. Suddenly, Shelby's head bumped into the headboard. She brought her arms up to try to push herself back down towards the foot of the bed, but Nancy was there, only fucking her harder and faster.

"Say it!" Nancy growled.

"You're hurting my head!" Shelby said as she bumped into the headboard over and over.

"Say it!" Nancy said again.

"Oh, God, fuck it, fine," Shelby said. "I'm yours," she whispered.

Nancy couldn't believe she'd finally said it. She slowed down her thrusts and, grinning, kissed the girl on her lips. Nancy rubbed their foreheads together, her eyes closed. "Who do you belong to?" Nancy asked softly.

"You. I belong to you," Shelby whispered again.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12