All Comments on 'Company Policy Pt. 08'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I think Shelby is so screwed. She is already falling into a Stockholm Syndrome frame of mine latching onto Nancy as her protector. I think Nancy ether set her up or help facilitate what happen to Shelby as a faster way to break her down and make her become reliant on her. Especially with hurting her after on purpose driving home the point that Nancy was in-charge and there wasn't anything Shelby could do about it. This line just made me feel so sorry for her - ("Home," Shelby nodded. "Really?" She said and grinned a happy grin.). These fuckers have been doing this for so long they've got it down to a science. We don't know whats happen outside the company but is anyone looking for her or has the company completely disappeared her. This story is not thrilling or erotic but just a sad statement about how indifferent people are to the suffering of others, and its not even a haves versus have-nots, but just people in-general. There is just no light at the end of the tunnel for this girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES