Company Policy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy collapsed on top of Shelby. "That's a good girl. Such a good, good girl."

Nancy looked down at Shelby and was surprised to see her crying. Nancy pulled the dildo out, and as the bulbous head popped out, Shelby whimpered.

"Such a good girl," Nancy whispered, cupping Shelby's face with her hand.

Nancy went into the bathroom to clean off the dildo and saw that it was lightly streaked with blood. She didn't feel guilty, though. The girl needed to realize that she really did belong to her. She quite possibly needed that rough fuck to finally realize it.

Nancy thought about her magic wand in the bathroom drawer. She brought it into the bedroom.

"Love, let's make you come," Nancy said.

Shelby looked doubtful, but Nancy was adamant. "You need to come."

Shelby closed her eyes. "How do you know what I need?"

Nancy kissed Shelby and wrapped her arms around her. "I know you, love. I just know."

Nancy turned her magic wand on to the lowest setting. Shelby watched, interested. Nancy held it to the underside of Shelby's clit.

"Ooh!" Shelby said.

Nancy nodded. "Feel good?"

Shelby nodded also. "Yeah."

Nancy caressed Shelby's body with her free hand. "You've never used toys before, have you?"

Shelby waited a beat and shook her head. "That thing's too loud. Everybody in the trailer would have heard it."

Nancy eased her fingers into Shelby, stroking her insides. Shelby winced a bit. "Can you come for me?" Nancy asked her.

Shelby closed her eyes and rocked her hips. Her arousal kept them both guessing. It seemed she would be getting close, but then her arousal would cycle down. As the minutes passed, her arousal would spike again, only to leave them both let down.

Eventually, Nancy turned the toy off.

"I'm sorry," Shelby said. "I think I'm kind of numb now," she said.

Nancy chuckled. "Don't apologize. We'll figure you out," she said. She patted Shelby on her thigh as she went back into the bathroom.

Nancy eyed the deep bathtub and knew what she needed to do next. She started to fill the big tub with hot water. She even dumped in a couple capfuls of bubble bath. When the tub was full, she went into the bedroom. Shelby had not moved from the bed.

"Come on, love. Let's have a bath."

She took Shelby by the hand and led her to the bathtub. Shelby stepped in and winced as she sat down, the temperature no doubt aggravating her tender skin.

Nancy undressed the rest of the way and climbed in behind her. "Lie back against me," Nancy said. Shelby did as she asked.

Nancy took a washcloth and squeezed hot water over Shelby's breasts.

"Your body is so delectable," Nancy said.

"Nancy, that dildo really hurt-"

"Shhhh...I know, baby. I know." Nancy kissed the side of Shelby's head. "But now you're mine."

Shelby didn't respond.

Nancy washed the girl from head to foot. When she was done she washed herself and then she stepped from the tub and grabbed towels for them both.

"I'm tired," Shelby said.

Nancy tucked the girl into bed. "Go ahead and sleep. I'll be checking on you," Nancy said.

~To Be Continued~

12