Company Policy Pt. 09

Story Info
Nancy and Shelby spend more time together.
6.1k words
4.12
4.7k
3

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

~Part Nine~

Nancy came back to the apartment for lunch but Shelby was still sleeping. She left her a note on the kitchen table that she'd been by and that she was headed back to work.

At two, Nancy found herself at Skön, the salon. The waxing process really wasn't all that bad; Nancy's body came out hairless and her face now had two beautifully arched eyebrows.

When she got back to her office the phone was ringing, and it was coming from her apartment.

"Hi, baby girl. How are you feeling?"

"Tired. Sore," Shelby said sourly. She was calling from the bed in the bedroom.

"Go ahead and order yourself some lunch. I'm working now until at least six."

Shelby yawned. "Okay." And she rolled over just for another few seconds of sleep.

Shelby got up, dressed, and came into the kitchen. She ordered herself a cheeseburger and French fries from the cafeteria. When the knock on the door came, she opened it, expecting food.

But it was Lillianna.

"Shelby!" Lillianna said, her lips twisted into a maniacal grin.

Shelby, shocked, started walking backwards into the apartment. Lillianna followed her in and closed the door behind them.

"How are you doing, precious? I just wanted to check on you."

Shelby went to talk but nothing came out.

"Turn around and lift your dress. Let me see how your bottom is doing."

"N-n-n-" Shelby stuttered, shaking her head.

"Come on, girl," Lillianna demanded, smacking her hand on the kitchen table. "Show me that pretty ass."

"Y-you need to l-leave," Shelby spluttered.

Lillianna reached for Shelby but she dodged her. Shelby made a run for the door but Lillianna caught her by her arm.

"Let go of me!" She yelled. "Help! Somebody please help!"

And then Shelby woke up.

She was sweating and breathing hard, and she might have even yelled out in her sleep. She had to work to get herself untangled from the sheets. The cordless phone was beeping next to her in the bed. She hung it up and she looked around. Was that just a dream? She was alone in the apartment as far as she could tell; everything was completely silent except for her pounding heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Shelby decided to go swimming. She had been given a white bikini to wear that fit her nicely. Nancy went with her and as before when she first saw the pool area, Shelby was impressed. Nancy had changed into her flowery one piece bathing suit, and she immediately put on her goggles and started swimming laps.

But Shelby eyed the high dive. She was going to do it. It loomed above her, a giant sentry watching over the pool, taunting her. But she needed to master it. It was silly, but like at the city pool, it was just something she needed to do.

She slowly climbed the ladder to the top and took a second to catch her breath once she stepped onto the diving board. She hung onto the railings on either side of the board as she walked out. Eventually she was out on the very edge of the diving board, all alone, and with nothing to hang on to.

Shelby stood there for a few seconds looking down. The water was crystal clear and she could see a big square drain down at the bottom of the pool. The pool lights were on and the water in the deep end was a deep, dark blue.

There were other people in the pool, but their laughter and voices seemed to fade into the background. The only thing left was Shelby, the high dive, and the deep end.

She curled her toes around the end of the board and jumped off. Holding her nose, she free fell for what seemed like forever until her feet and the underside of one arm smacked hard into the water.

She rode her momentum down for as long as she could hold her breath, and then she started to kick so that she would surface. When she did, she heard clapping. She spun around to see where it was coming from.

There by the edge of the deep end sat Nancy. "That was awesome!" Nancy said. "I thought you were afraid of heights!"

"I am," Shelby said with a laugh as she swam over to the ladder. "But I wanted to master the high dive before I did anything else in the pool."

Nancy laughed. "Well, you showed it who's boss!"

Shelby laughed. She felt pretty darned proud of herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday

Shelby woke up rather late to see Nancy getting dressed. She was putting on a pair of nice looking jeans and a red short sleeved shirt. "I'm running out to the store," she said. "Is there anything you want?"

Shelby scowled. "Yeah. To get out of here. To come with."

Nancy shook her head. "You know I can't do that."

Shelby sighed. "Fine. Get me some Sprite. Regular. And some Doritos in the blue bag."

Nancy nodded. "Okay. I'll be back in a little bit. I brought you a computer yesterday. It's on the couch. Feel free to surf."

"Okay," Shelby said.

And then with a grin and a wink, Nancy was gone.

Shelby blinked, glancing around. Holy crap. She was alone!

Shelby got up quickly, threw on a wrap dress, and came out into the living room. She was hungry but that could wait. She now had a computer!

She went to the couch and gingerly sat down. She opened the laptop and noticed that it was already on. Immediately she went to the Google webpage and tried to log into her personal account, but the email portion of Google had been deleted. Shelby frowned. She tried to re-download the app but the computer wouldn't let her.

She tried to go to another free email website but it wouldn't even come up on the screen.

"Goddamnit!" Shelby growled. "She's blocked everything!"

So she changed tactics. She put the computer aside and tried the kitchen phone. She tried different combinations of numbers to try to get an outside line. She dialed 9 and then a phone number. She dialed 8 and then a phone number. But none of that worked either.

She noticed that Nancy had left her cellphone on the table, which was weird. She usually carried it everywhere with her. Shelby tried to get into Nancy's phone, but it was password protected and fingerprint locked.

"Fuck," Shelby muttered, tossing it down. "I'm never going to get out of here, am I?" she said.

She put her hands on her hips, thinking. What if the fire alarm was pulled, she wondered. Surely everybody would have to leave the building. But only maybe if there was a legitimate fire. That was something to think about.

She next started looking around for matches or spare keys. Maybe Nancy had an elevator key stashed somewhere. Luckily, the kitchen junk drawer contained what looked to Shelby like either an elevator or an apartment key. Or maybe it did double duty and was both. In any case, it was something to stash away and to try out in a minute, she thought to herself.

Shelby went into the bedroom and started digging around in Nancy's armoire. God, she had a lot of sex toys, Shelby thought. There was an expensive-looking pocket watch in a box but not much else of any interest. Shelby sighed and finally she gave up looking. What if she looked around outside the apartment?

She opened the apartment door and stuck her head out. The hallway was deserted. Good. She left the apartment and went straight to the elevators. She discovered that although she could get on the elevator, floors two and three were off limits; the buttons wouldn't even work with her key. She could only go down to the first floor to the office, or to the basement to the pool. That was why those several days ago when she was trying to run away from the goons the elevator wouldn't even leave the fourth floor - she was missing a key.

Shelby made an executive decision and decided to try the office floor first.

The elevator delivered her right into the middle of the office. It was eerie with the lights off and nobody there. She walked around the empty space until she reached the double set of doors that led into the entryway where the weekend security guard was stationed. But those doors were locked tight, and her key did not work.

She tried Nancy's office, but it too was locked. All of the offices were locked, she discovered, and her key wouldn't unlock any of them. She went back to the entryway and started digging in Joelle's desk. Maybe Joelle kept spare keys around? She looked, but all she found of any interest was a pacifier, hand lotion, some bottles of iced tea, and snacks. Nothing useful to use for an escape. Well, unless she was MacGyver. He could probably take the pacifier and jerry rig it with the hand lotion to make a bomb. But MacGyver she was not.

Shelby even went back into the dreaded storage closet. She dug around a bit and felt around the post-it notes, extra staplers, and boxes of Bic pens. She found the company's stash of Addington Investments swag, but no keys or matches. She kept an interesting looking Addington Investments pen for herself.

Shelby crossed her arms over her chest. "I've got to get out of here," she whispered. "There has to be a way."

Shelby then took the elevator down to the pool. She went into the women's locker room and checked all the available lockers but they were all empty, just as she had suspected. And the ones with padlocks on them wouldn't open. She doubted she could get into the men's locker room to look without drawing suspicion.

Finally she just gave up.

Back in the apartment it was quiet. Shelby was still fuming when she flopped down onto the couch. There was nothing for her to do. Nowhere to go. Nobody to talk to. She didn't feel like going down to Joelle's apartment since she was no doubt dealing with her sick baby.

She didn't know anybody else who lived on the fourth floor.

The fourth floor.

She hadn't explored it yet.

She left the apartment again and started walking around the silent hallways. There was the conference room where she'd sat not even a week ago for her interview with Nancy. And the doctor's exam room where she'd been...well, she didn't like to think about that day very much.

Most of the doors on the fourth floor had numbers on them. That probably meant they were apartments. Nancy's big apartment was number four. Joelle's apartment down the hall was number seven.

She started trying the door knobs of apartments but they were all locked. She was almost out of doors until she came to the very last door at the opposite end of the building from Nancy's apartment. It had no number on it at all. So she tried the door handle. And it opened.

Shelby walked into the dark room and turned on the light. What she saw was definitely a shock.

Her friend Leena a week ago had joked about the Addington building being a place of torture. And now she knew why.

She'd just walked into a BDSM dungeon.

"My God," she breathed. It was absolutely terrifying, yet very interesting at the same time. There were mirrors on the ceiling. The walls were painted dark grey. A Saint Andrew's Cross was against one wall. Various plush benches of different sizes and colors and shapes dotted the big room. There was an immaculately decorated bed with lots of throw pillows, black sheets, and a red comforter. The restraints were already attached to the head and footboards ready for use.

One wall had hooks embedded in it, and two of the hooks together held one long, curled up whip that reminded Shelby of a black snake. There was also a large assortment of paddles and floggers and crops hanging on the hooks on the wall. There was even a bamboo cane.

There was a short, squat, ornate wooden cabinet with two doors against one wall that she walked over to open. There were various kinds and brands of lube inside, and other tubes of stuff she couldn't have guessed what they were for.

And then she saw them.

Candles.

Pillar candles from which to drip hot wax onto tender, bare skin.

She hadn't found any matches, but If she could somehow get the candle lit, she could start a fire. The building would then empty, and in the chaos she could just disappear.

"This," Shelby said. "This is it."

Boy, she'd hit the jackpot with finding this room. She stood for a minute envisioning paying Lillianna back for her horrible treatment of her. Tying Lillianna down and abusing her seemed like just desserts. This would not only be the room where they could do that, but a candle from this room could possibly figure into her plan for escape.

~~~~~~~~~

When Nancy returned from shopping, Shelby was back in the apartment on the couch, playing solitaire on her computer that also had a freshly wiped internet browsing history. Shelby had nicked a black pillar candle from the BDSM room and had it carefully hidden at the far back corner at the top of the pantry behind the bran cereal that nobody ever ate. She'd even had to stand on a step ladder to push the candle back into the corner, but she had managed it without her knees shaking too badly.

She had searched on the internet how to light a candle without matches. And it turned out it was pretty simple, according to the website she'd found. There were a few ways to do it. One way was to get some aluminum foil and a battery. She could attach a strip of aluminum foil to both ends of the battery and the foil would supposedly get hot enough in the middle to light a candle if you then touched the wick to it.

Even better, she could use basic kitchen appliances. Since the oven was electric, it put out no flame on the stovetop. But it had a heating element inside of it. All she had to do was touch the candle wick to the hot heating element inside the oven and the candle should light. For that matter, she could use the toaster to do the same thing, but the candle was too big to fit through the slot of their toaster.

The oven was her best shot.

She had the means. Now she just had to wait and bide her time.

The doorknob had turned with a click several seconds ago. Nancy had entered the apartment carrying several bags of groceries and she had sat them down on the table.

"Hey," Nancy said.

"Hey - um, do you need help putting that stuff away?"

Nancy shrugged. "It wouldn't hurt," she said. "Usually housekeeping keeps this room stocked for me, but I really needed to get out for a bit." Then Nancy went quiet, realizing what she had just said. "Sorry. That was insensitive of me to say."

Shelby sighed, shrugging.

The women worked quietly emptying the grocery bags until Shelby couldn't hide her secret any longer.

"I went exploring today."

"Oh, you did?" Nancy asked as she put spaghetti noodles into the pantry. "What did you find?"

"Well, I found a very interesting room."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, the BDSM dungeon at the opposite end of this floor. Did you know about that?"

Nancy chuckled. "Of course I know about it."

"Well, then, that's how we get Lillianna back for what she did!" Shelby exclaimed excitedly. "I'd love to see her tied to that big X and spanked silly. Or bent over a bench. I can just imagine the things we could do to her," Shelby said.

Nancy paused. "You know, that's not a bad idea. Let me think about it a little more."

Shelby nodded. But she vowed that she would get Lilliana back for what she had done.

Somehow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That Saturday was spent on the couch watching TV with Nancy. There honestly was nothing else to do. The apartment had a cleaning service that attacked it and tidied it up every day after they left for work. Nancy and Shelby didn't even have to make the bed. Nancy daily sent out all their dirty clothes to the cleaners to be cleaned, so there was no laundry to do. And there was no need to cook with food in the cafeteria 24 hours a day during the week. Though the office cafeteria was closed on the weekends, Nancy could get anything else in town delivered, which was what they'd done for lunch. They'd both finished their sub sandwiches when Nancy turned on a somewhat recent movie that was based on an old, classic book. Shelby had shrugged when Nancy had asked her if she wanted to watch it.

"Come here," Nancy had said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Come here," Nancy said, patting her lap.

Shelby just looked at her. "You want me to sit on your lap?"

"Yes!" Nancy said.

"Why?"

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Come here."

Shelby tentatively stood up. She walked over in front of Nancy. "Turn around and face the TV," Nancy said.

Shelby did, and then Nancy told her to sit.

It was weird sitting on Nancy's thighs. "Lean back against me," Nancy said.

Shelby slowly did.

"Now," Nancy said, whispering in Shelby's ear, "spread your legs."

"No," Shelby said, sitting back up.

Nancy chuckled. "You know, I've got Fabio and Rock on my speed dial. They'd be happy to come in for a little bit of overtime if you're going to be difficult."

Shelby sighed. That was just as she'd figured. Shelby took her time and spread her legs, being careful not to hurt her sore bottom. Then Nancy's hands immediately went between the girl's thighs.

Nancy felt around for a couple seconds. "Hum... you're pretty dry," Nancy said.

Shelby rolled her eyes. Small wonder. She wasn't a deviant horn dog like Nancy was. "Yes. I probably am," she said tartly.

"Well, we're going to fix that."

Shelby just scoffed.

A half hour later, Shelby was singing a different tune. Nancy still had her fingers in Shelby's pussy. She was alternating between rolling Shelby's clit gently between her fingers to tugging lightly on her lips to gently circling her hole with a finger. Then she'd slowly - oh, so slowly - breach her hole and go inside. But she'd only just go inside - she wouldn't go very deep.

Shelby had the back of her head on Nancy's collarbone. Her head was to the side, her eyes were closed, and her breathing had jacked up a couple notches. Even better, Nancy had noted, Shelby was making little mewling sounds that she probably didn't even know she was making.

Nancy loved on the girl's pussy that was now absolutely sopping wet. Nancy kept licking her fingers and tasting Shelby's sweet arousal.

Nancy would sometimes abandon Shelby's pussy to lightly pinch her little nipples. But then she'd always let her hands go back down between the girl's legs. When she did, Shelby would, unconsciously, probably, rock her hips into Nancy's fingers.

Nancy reached behind her and grabbed her heavy glass dildo that was buried in the couch cushions.

"Need something inside of you, sweetie?" She asked.

"Mmmph," Shelby said.

Nancy chuckled and used the dildo to rub on her clit. Shelby shifted on Nancy's lap, trying to get the dildo to slip inside.

"My sweet girl wants to be filled, yes?"

Shelby made another disgruntled sound.

Nancy ignored the noises the girl was making and she listened to the girl's body. Shelby wouldn't admit it, but it wanted.

It wanted.

Nancy slowly pushed the dildo against Shelby's very wet hole. It slid in effortlessly.

Shelby moaned. The ripples on the dildo felt so goddamn good going in, Nancy knew.

"That's my girl. That little pussy of yours needs to be played with. Needs to be wet. Needs to be filled."

Shelby moaned loudly then. It was no secret that what Nancy was doing felt good. In fact, it felt way too good. Shelby's soreness didn't even seem to matter, she was so turned on.

"Yeah...feel the ripples as I slide it in and out? Doesn't that feel nice?" Nancy rolled Shelby's clit between her thumb and forefinger on her left hand as she slow-fucked the girl with her right.

Shelby groaned unhappily. It felt good. It really did. But she needed it faster.

"What's the matter?" Nancy asked.

Shelby shook her head.

"Tell me," Nancy said.

"No."

"Tell me or I'll stop," Nancy whispered.

Shelby blew out an aggravated breath. "Fine. Faster," she said.

Nancy smiled. "My baby wants it faster. Okay." And Nancy sped up her wrist so that the dildo went in and out about twice as fast. "How's that, little girl? You like that?"

"Yes," Shelby whispered.

"You like it like that?"

"Yes!" Shelby nodded her head.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12