All Comments on 'Company Policy Pt. 09'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

OK, does Shelby want to stay or leave? Her snooping says she does but her acceptance of Nancy's shenanigans says she might like it. She's had more than one opportunity to wrap a cord around Nancy's neck and off the bitch. Take her key card and keys and make a run for it. Once the worst that could happen, dying. She's dying a little every day so just get it over with. Joelle and her kid would be another soft target. She's been kidnapped, raped and physically abused so I say take off the kid gloves and fight back. Instead of starting a fire there are plenty of ways to short circuit the electrical system or break out a window. Granted she's on the fourth floor but I'm sure she could get someone's attention if she smashed them all. Making a general pain in the ass of yourself could work depending on how much torture you could take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES