Company Policy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to stop for a minute. But don't despair. I'll be right back."

The dildo fell from Nancy's hand onto a couch cushion. Nancy eased Shelby off her lap and she scurried into the bedroom. She came back a few seconds later with an assortment of toys. She had a hand-held massager, an egg vibrator, and her harness and a dildo.

Shelby backed up. "No. I can't do that huge dildo again-"

"Shhhh, relax. Look at it. It's not the same one. This one is rippled like the glass one, only it fits on my harness. But it's soft to the touch."

Shelby stood wringing her hands. "Umm..."

"Um, what?" Nancy asked.

Shelby looked doubtful.

"Okay, let's try something different. Get on your hands and knees."

"My hands and..."

"Knees, yes. Hands and knees. And face away from me."

Shelby slowly did as she was told.

"Lift your skirt up to your waist," Nancy said.

Shelby groaned but she did.

"You have no idea how luscious your pussy is, do you?" Nancy said, looking at Shelby's pussy lips as they poked out between her legs. "And this pretty ass," she said, running her hands over the still slightly pink globes, "is a sight to behold. And these thighs...I knew when I saw you in that hardware store a week ago that I had to have you. And now that I do, you haven't disappointed me in the slightest."

Shelby heard the harness jingling behind her and she turned to look back at Nancy, who was now standing and taking off her jeans and panties. Sure enough, she stepped into the harness and fastened it tight.

"I'm going to fuck you, now, baby. And you're going to love it." She too got on her knees, attached the dildo, and ran the head of it up and down Shelby's slit.

Shelby was still so wet the head of the dildo glistened with her arousal. Nancy pushed forward and it easily slid inside. Shelby grunted but it was more of a satisfied grunt than anything else.

Nancy grabbed the girl's hips similar to how she had done a week ago when they were up on the ladder together. "Did you think that I'd be doing this to you a week ago? That I'd have you almost naked on my apartment floor with your ass out, and that I'd be fucking you?"

Shelby didn't answer, just grunted.

"Well, I knew. I knew the second I saw you that you were going to be mine. That I would soon lay claim to your body. And in time, hopefully your mind, too.

Shelby moaned with every thrust.

"I want you to feel this, baby. Really feel it. Feel me pushing this dildo deep inside your pussy. Nobody else has that right. Only me. Nobody else gets to untie your wrap dress, reach under you, and touch your pretty breasts." And as Nancy said it, she did it.

Shelby was a sight. Getting fucked on a plush rug in the middle of a living room floor, half naked. She started whispering "yes" with every thrust of Nancy's hips, the rippled dildo doing its job. She went down on her elbows instead of her hands, thereby changing the angle of the thrusts and raising her ass that much higher for Nancy to have control of.

Nancy licked her thumb and laid it against Shelby's back door. Her asshole tightened against Nancy's thumb and Shelby's body tensed. "You know what Monday is. Don't you?" Nancy asked, her breaths coming out labored.

When Shelby didn't answer, Nancy asked her the same question again.

Shelby only nodded.

"Use your words, love," Nancy asked.

Shelby sighed, pausing. "Yes."

"Well? What is it?"

"It's...Asshole Monday," Shelby finally said.

"That's right. And what happens at the office on Asshole Mondays?"

Shelby grunted after a particularly hard thrust. "Ass play," she huffed out.

"Good girl! You remembered!" Nancy began rubbing her thumb over the girl's back hole. "I've got a little training kit we'll start you on. Get you used to having something inside your ass. Do you know what the goal is?"

Shelby shook her head.

"Oh, baby, I want to fuck you there! I've got several tools in my armoire that are specifically made for that. Maybe I'll show them to you this weekend."

Shelby felt tingly at Nancy's words. It was so wrong, ass play. And yet her nipples ached at Nancy's description of it.

"Love, we'll go so slow, get you used to being opened. Then I'll show you how fun it can be," Nancy said.

"Have you...ever?" Shelby asked.

Nancy paused her thrusts a few seconds but quickly resumed. "Yes. But not for a long time. Not since my husband," she said.

Shelby looked backwards just in time to see Nancy lick that same thumb and place it back on her asshole. Shelby made a face. But Nancy only grinned. "Don't be so uptight," she said. "It's just another part of your body."

"Yeah. A gross part."

"Well, we'll see what you say after Monday. I think you'll like it. Crave it. You'll probably wish it wasn't just a once a month event. Though I can have you prepared for it at any time. We'll start out slow."

"My knees are starting to hurt." Shelby said. It was partly a fib but she was way overdue for an orgasm and she was never going to come on this dildo no matter how long Nancy fucked her.

Nancy gently pulled the dildo out and Shelby did a full body shudder as she did. Both women were breathing hard. "Let's take a second to catch our breaths. We can move this into the bedroom."

Shelby sat up and rested her bottom on her heels.

"Take off your dress," Nancy said. "My favorite state of you is naked," and she walked into the bedroom to wash and put the dildo away.

But Shelby stood and re-tied her dress. She impulsively went to the window and looked down. She saw families walking along the nearby square and along the street below. Little kids hopping and jumping. Ah, to be free, Shelby thought, and not to be stuck in here and not have your own body be your own.

"Come, love," Nancy said.

Shelby reluctantly let the drapes fall closed as she moved away from the window. She knew the windows were probably the same as the bottom floor ones - you could see out but you couldn't see in.

She went into the bedroom. Their bed looked like an upscale sex shop. There were masturbatory toys everywhere. "On the bed, lovey."

Shelby complied.

"And take off that dress, I said. I want your body full access."

Shelby did and tossed it into the floor. The blackout curtains were closed in the bedroom so even though it was daylight outside, it felt like night in the bedroom.

"On your back. Legs spread."

Shelby did, wondering what Nancy had planned. She soon found out. Nancy tried every vibrating sex toy imaginable that was on the bed on Shelby, but Shelby never could come. Nothing hit her sweet spot just right.

"Damn," Nancy said. "I thought for sure I could get you there this time. Hum. While I've got you on your back like this, let's try..."

And Nancy took off her panties and finally her shirt and bra. Both women were now naked. Nancy straddled Shelby's pussy and touched their pussies together. She moved her hips slightly and ground her pussy into the girl's.

"Oh, wow. Feel how good that feels?"

Shelby didn't answer. But it was...yeah. It did feel good. Two wet pussies pressed together. Labia stimulating labia. Clits bumping into each other. Shelby felt a rush of wetness. She'd never done anything remotely like this, of course.

Nancy then began humping her pussy against Shelby's. She started slow at first but as she got used to it, she increased speed.

I've read about this," Nancy said. "Watched girls doing it online. I wanted to see how it felt, and mmmmm," Nancy moaned. "Feels great, doesn't it?"

Shelby's hands automatically went to her own breasts and she started playing with them. She needed to come so badly. She was getting the equivalent of blue balls. She felt like a pop bottle that had been shaken. There was significant build up but since the top was screwed on so tightly, there was nowhere for the pressure to go. She needed release.

Luckily Nancy climbed off of her just then. "We'll do more of that later. I imagine you want to come?"

Shelby just stared at her. She did. Very much.

"I'll watch. Show me again how you make yourself come, baby."

Shelby's fingers immediately went to her own pussy. She played with her hole for a few seconds, getting even wetter, getting more turned on. She felt like a revving engine.

"That's it, baby. Play with yourself. Show me what makes you feel good."

Shelby stuck a finger inside of herself. She'd never done that before. And she was surprised at how good it felt.

"Can I taste you?" Nancy asked.

"Fuck," Shelby whispered. "Yes."

Nancy went down on her belly on the bed. Her tongue came out to flutter in between Shelby's labia. She pressed in harder and wriggled her tongue around Shelby's hole. It was so wet and flavorful Nancy couldn't keep quiet.

"Mmmmm, baby, your pussy tastes so good! Everytime my tongue is down here I don't ever want to pull away." Nancy placed her arms around Shelby's thighs and she pulled. The girl scooted slightly down the bed so her pussy was pressed tighter against Nancy's tongue.

"Ooh!" Shelby gasped. She couldn't believe how good Nancy's tongue felt between her legs. She wasn't sure she wanted Nancy to pull away either, but she wouldn't admit to that. She let her hands travel down until they were behind Nancy's head. Nancy paused and grinned as the girl massaged the back of her head with her fingers and kept pressure on her head so that Nancy couldn't pull away.

"You taste so fucking good. So sweet and sexy and dirty. I'm so glad I hired you," she said. "And to know that this pussy is mine," she shook her head in disbelief. "All mine. I won't let anybody else touch you ever again."

Shelby's body secretly thrilled at those words. She wasn't sure - right now - that she wanted Nancy's mouth anyplace else either.

Nancy sucked on the girl's clit, rolling her tongue around it in her mouth. She flicked her tongue at the girl's hole, feeling her body tremble. She moaned into the girl's pussy and felt Shelby's legs shake.

"P-please," Shelby finally said.

"What, baby? You need something?"

Shelby nodded, but closed her eyes. "Need to come. So bad." She writhed on the bed.

Nancy pulled back slightly when Shelby spoke. "Do it. Make that pretty pussy come for me," Nancy said.

Shelby's hands were at once gone from the back of Nancy's head. Instead they went straight to her pussy. Shelby rubbed the side of her clit at lightning speed for a few seconds and that was all it took. Shelby gasped and huffed. "I'm coming! Yes, I'm coming!"

Nancy abruptly sucked her clit back into her mouth and attacked the girl. Shelby arched off the bed with a squeal. Her clit was so sensitive and Nancy's sucking helped to intensify and prolong the orgasm.

Shelby's entire body shook and shook.

"That's it, love. Come for me. You're so beautiful. Come for me!"

When Shelby was left with nothing but aftershocks, Nancy started petting Shelby's pussy with her fingers. She stuck two fingers inside the girl and felt her insides still trembling.

Shelby's eyes came open and she blinked.

"Feel good?" Nancy asked.

Shelby didn't answer, just nodded.

Nancy crawled up Shelby's body and kissed her lips deeply. Shelby could taste her musky juices on Nancy's lips. It was mildly disconcerting and arousing all at the same time.

"Want to take a bath?" Nancy asked.

Shelby nodded. She loved baths and the tub they had was huge. It was the bath affeccioando's version of a perfect bathtub. Big enough for two people and deep.

Nancy took Shelby's hand and led her to the tub. She started the water and when it was warm enough, helped the girl inside. She put a couple cupfuls of bubble bath in and instantly the water started to foam.

"I'll be in in a few. Don't let the water overflow."

Nancy went back to the bed. She grabbed the egg vibrator and got on the bed face down and ass up. She turned the vibe on and pressed it to her own clit. The position reminded her of the past when her own husband had fucked her. She recalled the first time he'd breached her asshole. It had hurt initially, but she'd opened up and eventually she had been rocking her body back to meet each one of his forward thrusts.

Nancy had learned to love ass play. Her husband had been quite good at it, sometimes tying Nancy down so she'd remain immobile while he did it.

She was already ramped up and the thought of her own husband fucking her made her come very quickly. Nancy moaned loudly into her pillow but Shelby couldn't have heard her over the rush of the bath water in the other room.

Nancy went for orgasm number two. It took a little bit longer to get there but when it hit, it was just as strong and as good as the first one. Nancy lay there with her bottom raised for a few seconds, catching her breath.

"Nancy, do you have any..." Shelby asked. But her voice trailed off when she saw Nancy in that position - face down and bare ass up. She looked vulnerable like that. Shelby had an instant vision of coming up behind the woman and sliding a dildo into Nancy's pussy which would no doubt be wet.

Shelby shook her head. Where had that come from?

"What do you need, love?" Nancy asked.

"Ah...um...just a Pepsi. I'll get it," Shelby said. And she scurried into the kitchen wrapped up in her bathrobe.

After she got her drink and returned to the tub Nancy was already in the water. "Feels good," Nancy said.

Shelby climbed in the tub in front of Nancy and she settled back against Nancy's chest like Nancy liked.

They sat like that in the tub, quietly, for a long time. Nancy would take a washcloth and drizzle the warm water over Shelby's breasts every once in awhile. Shelby really did like the big tub. She didn't have anything as big in the trailer.

"Kiss me," Nancy said from out of the blue.

Shelby turned her head and their lips met. Nancy deepened the kiss until their tongues were mating inside their mouths.

When dinner time came, both women were in their bathrobes. The local Mexican restaurant delivered their food. Nancy had chicken enchiladas and Shelby had the taco salad with no tomatoes and extra sour cream. They ate in comfortable silence. It was weird, Shelby thought. She never would have chosen to be where she was at this time, but strangely, she was almost sort of content.

Shelby slept that night on her stomach with Nancy's leg and arm thrown over her.

~To Be Continued~

12