Company Policy Pt. 10

Story Info
Revenge.
4.2k words
4.16
5.6k
5

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

I must apologize for getting this out a day later than usual. I had a busy weekend and didn't submit it Sunday like I usually do. Hope you'll forgive me!

Pentopaper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Part Ten~

Sunday

Sunday arrived with a thunderstorm. Shelby stuck her head through the bedroom curtains and watched the leaves on the trees down below getting whipped every which way by the wind. Rain fell sideways and ticked loudly against the windows. Water ran like tears down the glass.

"I have an errand to run," Nancy said.

"Oh?" Shelby asked.

Nancy nodded, running a brush through her hair. "Just hang tight. I should be back around lunchtime or so.

Shelby was bored. She didn't have anything to do. She thought about going down to the pool but decided against it. Instead she took her time exploring the apartment and looking in all the cabinets and drawers. She was just being nosy, looking for something to occupy her time.

Nothing caught her eye, though. So she booted up her computer and did some innocent internet surfing. Her favorite author had a new book out. Maybe Nancy would order it for her. What harm could come from a book?

When lunchtime rolled around Nancy came through the door. She had brought some fast food with her for them to eat. Nancy was wearing her raincoat and her hair looked windblown. She put her umbrella down on the floor by the door.

"God, I'm going to get fat eating all of this food," Shelby said.

Nancy chuckled. "Don't forget the workout room down in the office," she said. "I usually work out but haven't lately. I've been too busy with you," she added.

Shelby rolled her eyes.

As they ate, Shelby told Nancy about the book she wanted. Nancy grabbed her phone, went onto Amazon, and immediately ordered it for her. Shelby grinned. "Thanks."

Nancy nodded, but Shelby noticed she seemed a little preoccupied. Jumpy, maybe.

When they finished, Nancy threw their trash away and cleared her throat. "I have something to confess. I have a surprise for you," she said.

Shelby raised her eyebrows. "Oh?"

Nancy nodded. "Yes. Come with me." She took Shelby's hand and they left the apartment. They walked down the hallway and turned the corner, and came to the door that led to the BDSM dungeon.

Shelby pulled her hand from Nancy's. "No. I don't want anything to do with this," she said, backing away.

"What? No! I'm not going to do anything to you," Nancy said with a nervous chuckle. She grabbed Shelby's hand again. "It's just your surprise. It's inside."

Shelby looked wary, but she slowly opened the door anyway.

It was pitch dark.

Shelby looked back at Nancy quizzically.

"Turn on the light," Nancy urged.

Shelby did, and she froze at what she saw.

There was Lillianna, secured to the St Andrew's cross, completely naked. She was gagged and her face was red from her struggles. She started making angry noises when Shelby entered the room.

"Um...wow. I mean....really. Wow!!"

Shelby looked around and noticed Fabio and Rock standing like sentries in the corner of the room.

"What are they doing here?" She asked Nancy.

"Whatever you need them to do. If you want her moved, they'll do it for you."

"Oh," Shelby breathed. "I don't...I can't..."

But Nancy just grinned. "First we fired her. Now it's your turn with her. The security guard is ready to escort her out when you're done with her."

"She's...she's all mine?"

Nancy chuckled. "Yes, love. She's all yours. Though when you get tired I might want to take a turn. She and I have never gotten along well and there are a few things I might want to do to her. With your permission, of course."

Lillianna growled and pulled at her bonds but she went nowhere.

Shelby tentatively walked up to Lillianna. She ran her fingers down the woman's spine and stopped at the top of her ass crack. Lillianna trembled.

"Lillianna," she said. "You know," Shelby began, "I didn't ask to be brought to this place. I didn't ask for any of this. But until you, nobody had physically hurt me. Nobody had been that cruel. But you...what you did to me...was inexcusable. It was just plain mean, and I guess I'd like to know why," Shelby asked.

"Love," Nancy whispered into her ear. "I can take off the ball gag so she can answer, but you might not like what she says."

Shelby shrugged. "I have to know."

Nancy released the ball gag and Lillianna licked her lips. Her eyes darted back and forth from Nancy to Shelby.

"So, answer me, Lillianna," Shelby demanded. "And I want the truth. Why? Why did you want to hurt me?"

Lillianna just grinned at her. "Why? You want to know why I did what I did?" She smiled widely. "Oh, Shelby. You're such a stupid girl. Still so sweet and innocent. Well, you know what's fun?" She asked. "Taking innocence away from someone. Taking it forcefully. Stomping on it. That's what this place is all about for me. I never was stupid enough to hire an assistant that didn't want to be here, so mine were never as innocent as you. But you, with that Pollyanna way that you carry yourself. I needed to show you. To teach you a lesson. Innocence has no place here," she said, and she laughed derisively.

Shelby scowled. "Gag her. I don't want to hear her voice again."

She watched as Nancy reattached the ball gag. "She's all yours," Nancy said. Shelby watched as Nancy took a seat on a low, purple, plushly-covered bench to watch.

Shelby turned back and spoke to Lillianna. "Do you know what's even more fun than what you just said?" Shelby asked.

Lillianna didn't respond.

"Bringing a bully down," she said. "Bringing a nasty bully down to her knees," Shelby added. "And you know what? I plan to do just that to you."

She glanced back at Nancy. Nancy nodded once.

"I hope you can't even walk when I'm done with you," Shelby said quietly to Lillianna. "Because you don't deserve even common decency. I hope the company leaves you naked in the front yard with all the crap from your desk scattered around you."

Shelby paused for a few seconds.

"And let me say one more thing. If you ever touch me again - if you ever even breathe on me - I will kill you. God knows how I'd do it, but I will figure out a way."

Shelby walked over to the wall that held the instruments. She picked a medium weighted paddle with several holes in it. When she glanced at Nancy, Nancy was nodding. She approved of the choice. It was a good starting point, Shelby supposed.

Shelby took a couple practice swings and then touched the paddle to Lillianna's ass. The woman jerked, but she wasn't going anywhere. Shelby reared her arm back high and swung.

The paddle landed on Lilliana's rounded skin with a resounding 'crack'.

Lillianna howled her disapproval and narrowed her eyes at Shelby. "Muff phanf walf!"

Shelby looked at the woman for a few seconds. "Hum. Honestly, I can't understand you, Lillianna. And in fact, why don't you just shut up? Nobody here cares what you think." Shelby brushed an errant lock of hair off of Lillianna's forehead that had fallen out of her French twist. Lillianna jerked her head backwards at Shelby's touch. "Nobody here cares what you think at all. In this room, here, right now? Lillianna? You don't matter. You don't matter at all."

And Shelby let the paddle fly again.

'Crack!'

Lillianna yelled from behind the gag.

"You know what I've learned about bullies, Lillianna?" Shelby asked as she cracked the woman on her ass again, "is that they can dish it out just fine. But they can't take it. And I would know. I got teased a lot growing up. Whether it was because of my red hair or because my mom was on drugs or because I was poor - the kids always found my weak spots and they made fun of me. She smacked Lillianna again. "But all I had to do was learn a bully's weak spot. And once I started teasing them about their big nose or glasses or how dumb they were or whatever they hated about themselves, they'd always stop bullying me."

'Crack!!'

Lillianna howled again.

"It worked every time," Shelby said, pausing for a second. "And you know what you are? You're just a grown up bully. Behind those expensive clothes and your C-suite salary lies a sad, sad woman who hates herself. A woman who has to bring down others to make herself feel better. Well,"

'Crack!'

"I haven't had time to learn your specific weaknesses, but I think generalities will work just fine here. Because nobody likes to be tied down and whipped, do they?" Shelby said, in Lillianna's face again, "Nobody likes other people seeing them naked and being humiliated. Only sadistic people get off on that."

Lillianna groaned unhappily behind the gag.

"So, I hope that with every smack of this paddle,"

'Crack!'

"You'll think about what I've just said, and you'll change yourself and your behavior accordingly."

She swung particularly hard the next time and Nancy winced when the paddle landed on Lillianna's ass.

Lillianna just yelled louder, but the gag did a great job of muffling her noises.

"She's getting pink, Shelby," Nancy offered. "Warmed up. Why not move to a crop?"

Shelby turned to Nancy, but glanced at the wall. "Which one is a crop?"

"The long stick with a flat piece of leather at its end."

Shelby nodded. "Yeah. Okay."

Shelby traded spanking instruments and approached Lillianna. "Do you like the crop?" She asked. Shelby swung and spanked Lillianna over and over, the instrument making a satisfying "woosh"-ing sound as it cut through the air. Lillianna's ass was really looking red now.

Nancy motioned Shelby over to her. "You might try it on different parts of her body," Nancy whispered.

"Yeah?"

Nancy nodded. "Oh yeah. Crops work great on nipples. And pussies," she chuckled softly.

"Ooooh," Shelby said with a nod. She'd felt that firsthand.

So, first, Shelby snapped the crop on Lillianna's small breasts. She yipped like a little dog at that.

Then she held the crop between Lillianna's legs and snapped it up over and over. Lillianna roared and went up on her toes as Shelby spanked her pussy.

Lillianna's pubic hair was a graying brown color, but the hair in her head was platinum blonde. "I could make a joke about your carpet not matching the drapes, but that's pretty obvious," Shelby chuckled, and landed five more hard pussy smacks.

"Nipple clamps. Where are they?" Shelby asked, now mildly out of breath.

"Check the drawers in the wooden cabinet over there," Nancy said, nodding in its direction.

Shelby did. But she'd been in this cabinet before. They stored the candles behind the doors of the cabinet, she remembered, as well as the rope. One drawer was just filled with hand towels, maybe for sweat, Shelby figured, and inside the other drawer was a small digital camera. The batteries inside it were dead but it took AA batteries which the drawer had plenty of.

"Check the apothecary cabinet," Nancy said, shrugging. "Maybe you'll find them there. Honestly it's been so long since I was in here I don't remember where they are."

Shelby took the camera and batteries with her and checked out the other cabinet. It was a similar squat little dark wooden cabinet, but it had oodles of little drawers in it. Nancy came up behind her as she was nosing around. "Oh yeah. This is where we keep the dildos and butt plugs too." Shelby pulled out the last couple of drawers. "Oh, there they are. Clothespins and the nipple clamps. Volia."

Shelby took two nipple clamps and a big handful of clothespins. She figured turnabout was fair play, so she started putting clothespins on Lillianna's body.

"I want to put these on her nose," Shelby said angrily.

Nancy barked out a laugh. "Murder is never good. Just stick them to her labia. And maybe her nipples instead of the clamps. She'll get the hint."

Shelby knelt under Lillianna and started placing clothespins on her just as she'd done to Shelby. Lillianna squirmed and tried to twist her body out of Shelby's way, but she wasn't going anywhere.

"How's 22 clothespins for her twat?" Shelby asked when she'd finished.

Nancy held up the A-ok sign, so Shelby nodded. She clamped Lillianna's nipples as the woman squealed, then Shelby stood back and got the camera ready.

"For my Facebook and Instagram," she giggled. And she snapped away.

Nancy chuckled. She hoped this was cathartic for the girl. Lillianna's cruelty had never been exhibited at the level that she had shown at the staff meeting. Phillip had finally come to the conclusion, thanks to Nancy's convincing, that someone that cruel didn't belong at their company.

"What about the things on the wall with the dangly leather bits?"

"The floggers?" Nancy asked, turning around to look. "You want to use one?"

Shelby nodded.

Nancy chose one that was better for a beginner and handed it to Shelby. Shelby swatted Lillianna a few times but Nancy stopped her.

"No, no, here, let me show you," Nancy said. "You swing it in a figure eight. Like this." Nancy swung the flogger as she described and Lillianna went up on her toes and grunted loudly probably because Nancy was hitting her ass much harder than Shelby had been. "The trick is to keep it moving. And to try to land each blow with the same force. You can use this on her back and thighs, too," Nancy added. She handed the flogger back to Shelby who took it. "Take a few practice swings," Nancy urged.

Shelby swung and the flogger swished through the air. "Like this?" She asked.

Nancy nodded. "Pretty good. It takes time to really learn how to do it, but you're doing fine."

Shelby rolled her eyes and started in on Lillianna's back. She tried to keep her swings steady and even, but it was a lot harder than it looked. Nancy made it look effortless.

"How do you know so much about BDSM stuff?" Shelby abruptly asked.

Nancy laughed. "I plead the fifth," she said.

Shelby laughed out loud.

She flogged Lillianna over and over. Lillianna tried to speak again but it was all gibberish from behind the gag.

Shelby sighed. "Can you undo the gag? I'm curious as to what she's saying."

Nancy did and Lillianna let out a slew of curse words.

Shelby laughed. "That's what you wanted to say? Seriously?"

Lillianna scowled at her. Her chin was shiny wet from her drool. Her eyes glittered. "You bitches! No safe word? No hand signals? This is bullshit!"

Shelby felt the anger inside of her rush to the surface. She grabbed Lillianna's French twist and pulled on it, wrenching the woman's head back. Shelby quickly got up in Lillianna's face. "Where was my safe word, huh?" Shelby asked her in a quiet, measured tone. "Where were my hand signals? Huh? You had half the company fuck me with their fingers and tongues, you fucking cunt. I ought to post this to Craig's List and invite anybody and everybody over to fuck your nasty twat bareback," she said. "Nancy," she turned to the other woman, "gag this whore. I don't think we'll be hearing from her again."

Nancy did and thought for a minute. "You know, let me try something with her. There's something I've always wanted to try."

Shelby nodded, massaging her own shoulder. "My arm was getting sore anyway."

Nancy went over to the instrument wall and picked up a cane.

"Is that what I think it is?" Shelby asked. "A cane?"

Nancy grinned. "Watch what it can do," she said.

Lillianna heard the word 'cane' and started to panic. She shook her head emphatically, more tendrils of her hair falling from her French twist. They got stuck to her sweaty face. Her eyes looked wild.

"She looks worried," Shelby murmured.

"She should be. Oh, Lillianna. You so deserve this," Nancy whispered. And she let the cane fly.

It cut through the air with a sharp woosh and it landed hard on Lillianna's right ass cheek.

Lillianna roared out her pain, her legs nearly giving out from under her. Shelby watched, fascinated, as an angry red stripe immediately formed on Lillianna's already pink skin. Nancy ran her hand over the stripe and Lillianna squealed, going up on her toes. Nancy then pinched the spot - hard. Lillianna gasped and trembled, all the while making inhuman sounds.

Nancy let the cane fly again. And again. And again. The first stripe was now forming a long welt.

"Wow," Shelby breathed. She watched in fascination as Nancy striped Lillianna's ass, then she moved down to decorating the backs of her thighs. Nancy didn't show any signs of stopping. Over and over she caned the woman. Eventually, though, Shelby took pity.

"Nancy?" She said quietly.

Nancy kept swinging.

"Nancy!" Shelby called out.

Nancy, breathing hard, stopped and looked over at Shelby.

"I think that's enough," Shelby said.

Nancy looked - really looked - at Lillianna. The woman had fainted.

Fainted.

She was still suspended from her wrists on the St. Andrew's Cross, but her legs had gone completely limp.

"Shall we move her to the bed? We can do some candle wax drippings, and-"

Shelby shook her head. "I think...I think we've done enough," she said.

Nancy raised her eyebrows in surprise but Shelby only nodded. "Yeah. I think she got the message," Shelby said.

"One other thing," Nancy said. She went to a drawer in the apothecary cabinet that Shelby had assumed was full of short straps. But as Nancy pulled one out, she saw it for what it was - a collar. Nancy held it up. In sparkly rhinestones on the thick black collar was spelled out the word:

Cunt.

Nancy affixed the collar to Lillianna's neck, then went back to the apothecary cabinet. She grabbed a small padlock that she hooked onto the collar so that Lillianna couldn't take it off.

"Where's the key?" Shelby asked.

"She doesn't need the key," Nancy said.

Shelby barked out a laugh.

No. No, she sure did not.

"I think I'm done here," Shelby said.

Nancy nodded. "Boys?" She said to Fabio and Rock, who had watched the entire exchange emotionlessly from the other end of the room, "Take out this trash."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Nancy took Shelby's hand and led her to the bed. She slowly undressed the girl and then spent a long time with her mouth between Shelby's legs.

"I ordered a new toy. It came today," Nancy said.

Shelby was so turned on her eyes looked hazy. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Nancy said. She reached into the bedside table and pulled out a little toy. It was pink and shaped to be held in the palm of a hand.

"What's the hole in it for?" Shelby asked.

Nancy chuckled. "Your clit goes there. It sucks on your clit."

"Oh, really? What, like a little blow job machine?" She asked.

Nancy nodded. "Exactly." She grabbed the lube from the drawer. "It needs lube to work," Nancy said.

She drizzled some regular lube on Shelby's little clit and rubbed it in. Shelby went up on her elbows, watching Nancy where she worked from between her legs.

Nancy looked up and grinned. She turned the little toy on and touched it to Shelby's clit. Immediately it sucked her clit inside. "Shit!" Shelby gasped. "Wow! That's intense!"

Nancy chuckled. "I feel really good about this one," she murmured. "Fingers crossed that it makes you come."

Shelby collapsed onto her back on the bed. She groaned, and started moving her hips to the rhythm of the suction of the toy. "Oh my God," she whispered.

Her body trembled. Her legs shook. She put a hand over her mouth and she gasped.

Shelby abruptly came.

"Nancy!" She choked out.

She came hard, and when she did, Nancy thrust her fingers inside of her. "I can feel you clenching on my fingers, baby," Nancy said. "Mmmm. You're so pretty when you come!"

But Shelby was lost. She hardly heard Nancy say anything. That little toy had her coming in scant minutes. It was really shocking, and it felt so good!

When her throbs subsided Nancy crawled up Shelby's body and she kissed the girl. Their tongues touched and slid around each other, and Nancy felt her own pussy longing for its own orgasm.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12