All Comments on 'Company Policy Pt. 10'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Sociopath Nancy I think has manufactured this entire event to oust Lillianna and she's a sadistic bitch who wanted a plaything. She new that by bringing in someone like Shelby would trigger Lillianna to do something outside the bounds of this fucked up companies normal operating procedures. You didn't detail why Lillianna was fired, but if it was because of her outlandish mistreatment of Shelby. Considering she's been kidnapped, raped repeatedly and tortured I don't know what they could be. I do feel bad for Shelby as she is just being turned into a trained seal. Threatened to perform on demand for sociopath Nancy who seems to think this is the equivalent of loving someone. It was real cringe reading that Shelby was just as bad as Lillianna when it came to dishing out vengeance. Nancy on the other hand wasn't surprising at all and Shelby should realize that at some point she's going to experience that rage also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES