Company Policy Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally. I was able to give you an orgasm," Nancy grinned.

Shelby laughed. "That thing works fast, that's for sure!"

Nancy looked at the little pink toy in her hand. "I knew this was going to be a good investment!"

They lay quietly together for a little while.

"You know tomorrow is A-hole Monday, right?" Nancy asked.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "I don't want to do that," she said, frowning.

But Nancy laughed and went up on an elbow looking down at the girl. "Oh, but you will."

Shelby went up on her elbow too. "Are you being serious right now?" She squeaked.

Nancy nodded emphatically. "Absolutely. I've been wanting to get at that part of you for awhile now," she said.

Shelby scowled. "Yeah, but I don't want to," she said again.

Nancy just laid back down on the bed. "You will," she said.

"I'll fight you," Shelby said.

Nancy grinned. "Great. It'll give Rock and Fabio something to do."

Shelby frowned even deeper. "Come on. Do I really have to?"

"Yes, Shelby, you have to. And you will. End of discussion," Nancy said. Her words had a little bite to them and Shelby knew Nancy was done talking about it.

Nancy rolled over to go to sleep.

But Shelby laid awake for a long time thinking about the next day.

It seemed she had just gotten to sleep when she was awakened by Nancy. It was still night because, although the bedroom had blackout curtains, Shelby could tell the apartment was dark when she looked out the open bedroom door into the kitchen and living room.

In the night, Nancy had spooned up behind her, had slid her hand down the back of Shelby's thong, and was playing with her pussy from behind.

"Nancy, stop it!" Shelby said. "I was sleeping!".

But, of course, Nancy did not. "It's orgasm time again for you," Nancy whispered.

"I already came earlier. I don't need to again."

"Roll over on your back and take your thong off and spread your legs."

"What? But-"

"Listen to me!" Nancy hissed, silencing the girl. "This is not a negotiation. I am going to give you another orgasm and you are going to have another orgasm. Right now."

Shelby's eyes narrowed at Nancy in the dark.

"Fine, you want to do it the hard way? I'll call Fabio and Rock in here to help me."

Shelby huffed and pulled off her thong, grumbling the whole time.

"Now spread your legs," Nancy ordered.

Shelby did. And in the dark, Nancy drizzled more lube on Shelby's clit and then her clit was sucked into the little pink toy.

"That's it. That's my girl. When I want to give you an orgasm, you will have an orgasm. No matter where we are and no matter what we're doing."

Shelby grunted unhappily. She should have known Nancy would want to use her new orgasm power for evil instead of good. But the toy was ramping up her arousal. She felt her pussy weep and Nancy's fingers were there to spread it all around her hole. Nancy then pushed two fingers deep into Shelby.

"Who owns this pretty pussy?" Nancy asked.

Shelby bit her lip. She didn't answer.

"Shelby, I asked you who owns this pussy, and you will answer me."

"Me. I own my own body. It's mine," she bit out.

But Nancy just laughed. "Shelby, I suggest you give me the correct answer. If you don't, you won't like the outcome."

Shelby felt her nipples harden, her breathing caught, and her orgasm hit her just as hard as before.

Shelby thrashed on the bed, but Nancy kept her fingers inside Shelby as her pussy contracted again and again.

"Now," Nancy said, once Shelby had calmed. "Tell me. Who owns this pussy?"

Nancy kissed first one nipple and then the other.

For some strange reason Shelby felt a tear fall. It rolled down the side of her face and into her ear. "You, okay?" She bit out. "You do."

"I do what?"

Shelby growled angrily. "You own it."

"What do I own?"

"My pussy," Shelby finally spat out.

"Good girl. Now, see? Was that so hard?"

But it was hard. Everytime Shelby had to proclaim something like that to Nancy she felt like she lost another piece of herself.

Shelby made to roll over and go back to sleep, but Nancy was busy slipping off her panties. "Don't move," she said.

And she somewhat straddled the girl and pressed her pussy against Shelby's.

"Mmmmm," Nancy said, rubbing their pussies together. "Feel how good this is?"

Shelby blinked in the dark as Nancy rubbed her pussy over and over against her own. It was dirty. It was intimate. It shouldn't be happening.

Nancy rode Shelby like that for a long while until she grew tired. "Get some sleep, love. Tomorrow is a big day."

~To Be Continued~

12