Company Policy Pt. 15

Story Info
Rings and a Movie.
3.6k words
4.41
4.6k
5

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

~Part Fifteen~

They were now back at their apartment. Nancy had ended up calling Rock and Fabio and they had swung around in Nancy's silver Jaguar SUV and they'd picked them up at the trailer.

"Why do they call you Rock and Fabio?" Shelby had finally asked them while they were in the vehicle together. That had been niggling at her for the longest time.

"Military nicknames," Rock had said. "'Fabio', because he used to have long blonde hair back in the day before they shaved it all off. And he's a pretty boy."

Fabio had just chuckled. "My hair's long again now, of course. And they call him 'Rock'," he continued, "because he played football in high school and got tackled all the time but never once got a concussion. His head is as hard as one."

Shelby blinked. "You mean it has no relation at all to Dwayne Johnson?" Their physiques were so similar, she was surprised it didn't.

Rock had just sighed and had kept his eyes on the road. "No. I hate that guy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you skipping work today?" Shelby asked Nancy when she sat down on the couch and didn't head down to the office.

Nancy nodded. "It is Friday. I mean I probably shouldn't take the day off, but I haven't taken a day for myself in a long time. I guess I'll just make it a long weekend. Why?"

Shelby shrugged. "Just wondering. You're all dressed up in that power suit with nowhere to go," Shelby said with a smile.

"I'll go take it off and hang it back up," Nancy said.

Shelby followed Nancy into the bedroom. She watched Nancy undress and hang her new outfit back up.

"What about my stuff?" Shelby asked.

"What stuff?"

"My things. At the trailer. Are we eventually going to bring my stuff here? I'm sure Mike will want to use that bedroom for something," Shelby said.

Nancy grinned. "Yep. We'll eventually get you moved. I did bring your diary here the other night. It's in the bedside table on your side of the bed."

"Oh?" Shelby said.

"I didn't read it," Nancy said. "And I won't."

Shelby nodded. "Wow. Thank you."

Lunch was brought in from Marie's Dining. Shelby had her chicken salad sandwich usual even though she'd just had it the other day, and Nancy got a meatball sub. They ate in companionable silence until Shelby spoke.

"When will we get real silverware in here?"

Nancy laughed. "Hold your horses, baby. I can't meet all your demands instantly. It takes time."

Shelby grinned. "But you'll work on it?"

"I'll work on it. In the meantime, after lunch, I want to watch TV with you." Nancy said. But there was a twinkle in her eye that let Shelby know there probably wouldn't be much TV viewing going on.

After lunch Shelby went with Nancy into the bedroom. "Why are we in here?" Shelby asked.

Nancy pulled a black butt plug from her armoire. "Because I want you plugged. This is the next step up in the training kit, although you've had toys in you lately that are bigger than this."

Shelby rolled her eyes. "And, what, are we not using the enema bulbs now?" Shelby asked.

"Of course we'll still use them!"

"But what about that night back at the trailer?"

"Oh, that? That was an emergency situation."

Shelby just rolled her eyes again.

"Usually, yes, we would. But today? Just for a butt plug? No."

"Clear as mud," Shelby said.

"Now, don't give me any grief. Shorts and panties down, please. And lean over the bed."

Shelby slipped her short-shorts and panties down and got in position while she waited for Nancy. Nancy came back with some lube and the toy.

Nancy rubbed a little lube onto Shelby's hole and coated the toy with it so that it glistened. "Okay. Relax your bottom," Nancy said.

Shelby tried to. She could feel Nancy pushing the plug against her hole.

"Think about how good this is going to feel when it's inside of you," Nancy said. "Filling you up in your darkest, most secret place," Nancy whispered.

Shelby moaned and soon felt the plug's tip part her opening. Nancy kept up the pressure and soon the plug slid all the way home.

"Phew," Shelby said when the plug was seated.

Nancy playfully smacked her bottom. "You've had bigger, I told you," Nancy said. "Now let's watch some Netflix."

Nancy selected a movie about kings and queens and knights and princesses that Shelby really didn't care about. It didn't matter anyway, because as she sat on Nancy's lap with her legs splayed, all she could think about was Nancy's fingers and what they were doing.

Nancy was using light touches today, just barely grazing her clit, just caressing her mound. She hadn't even touched Shelby's hole yet.

At the midpoint of the show Nancy hit pause. She slid her finger between Shelby's lips for the first time since they'd sat down and she found her very wet.

"Look at how wet you are," Nancy said. She brought her hand up and she touched her thumb and pointer finger together. When she pulled them apart there was wetness there that strung between the digits. "And you don't think it has anything to do with the fact that you're plugged?"

Shelby squirmed on Nancy's lap. "Um...I don't know..."

"Well, I do," Nancy said. "Now let's use my glass dildo. Feel what it feels like with a bigger plug in your ass."

Nancy pushed the glass dildo easily into Shelby's pussy. Shelby gasped, and squirmed some more. "God, I feel so full!" She said.

"Baby, I know. Doesn't it feel good?"

Shelby nodded. "Yeah. It does."

Nancy gently rubbed Shelby's clit as she slid the glass dildo in and out. "Feel the ribs on the dildo? Feel how good that feels?"

Shelby nodded again. "Yeah. I do."

Nancy whispered. "Are you ready to come yet?"

Shelby nodded quickly. "Yes."

Nancy chuckled. "Let me work the dildo and the vacuum toy together," Nancy said.

Pretty soon Shelby was twisting and bucking and coming on Nancy's lap. "Ungh!!" She moaned, over and over.

"Feel your ass clenching? Feel your pussy clenching? You're stuffed full. Don't you love it?"

Shelby gasped and nodded. "Yes. It's...yes!!"

As her throbs died down, Shelby turned her head for a kiss. Nancy kissed her long and dirty until Shelby thought she might come again from the kiss alone.

"Now let's finish this show," Nancy said.

"It's boring," Shelby said.

Nancy chuckled. Who says you have to watch it? My fingers will keep you busy," she added.

Shelby laughed. "I'm sure they will."

~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you trust me to be out in public now," Shelby snickered.

Nancy pushed the cart down the bread aisle. "Well, it had to happen sooner or later, I guess. Now, white or wheat?"

"White, even though it's not healthy. And can we get some macaroni salad from the deli and some sugar cookies from the bakery? And more Pepsi?"

"Sure."

Shelby was so happy to be out and about she was almost skipping. "Do you think I'm the only one in this grocery store wearing a butt plug?" Shelby asked Nancy quietly.

Nancy laughed out loud. "Probably. But you never know. You may be the only one right now, but...you're definitely not the first."

Shelby just looked at Nancy. "But who would have...oh, my God!" Shelby exclaimed. "No way!"

Nancy just nodded with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That night they laid in bed not doing much talking, just lazily touching. Shelby found that she loved to brush her fingers over Nancy's nipples to make them stand up tall. She loved how Nancy let her touch her wherever she wanted, so she gently played with Nancy's pussy, idly fingering her.

"I love how you feel on the inside," Shelby murmured.

Nancy smiled and laid her hand on the side of Shelby's face. Shelby leaned into the touch and closed her eyes.

"How do you feel about doing the ring ceremony on Monday?" Nancy asked.

Shelby lazily opened her eyes and nodded. "That's fine. Can we do it that quickly?"

Nancy nodded. "It's not as fancy as a wedding. Maybe we can pick out rings tomorrow? Traditionally we've used plain gold or platinum bands. But if you'd like to get something different, that's fine by me."

Shelby grinned. "Are you sure this isn't a wedding? Because it's awful sudden. My friends will think I'm pregnant," Shelby said.

Nancy laughed out loud. "No. It's not an official wedding. Although..."

Shelby's eyes got wide. "'Although' what?"

Nancy smiled. "It's not a secret. I'm crazy about you. You've made my life so much fuller in the past, oh my gosh, has it only been two weeks? It feels like a lot longer."

Shelby turned pink. "Wow. Um...wow."

Nancy shrugged. "You may not feel the same. And that's okay. But just know that I have strong feelings for you, Shelby."

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this," Shelby said. "Wow."

~~~~~~~~~

On Saturday morning Shelby and Nancy headed to the jewelry store downtown on the square. The woman inside seemed excited to have some customers.

"Hello! And welcome to Nova's Jewels! I'm Nova. What can I help you find today?"

"We are looking for plain gold bands. Or unless she wants something fancier," Nancy said, giving a nod towards Shelby.

"Ooh, are you two getting married?"

"No, it's just a special ceremony we're having at work. Not a wedding, exactly."

Nova looked confused for a second, but the confused look quickly morphed into a happy smile. "Well, let's check out the wedding bands. Because though it may not technically be a wedding, it sounds like what you're looking for are still standard wedding bands."

Shelby and Nancy followed Nova to a bright case with lots of plain bands inside.

Nancy looked down at the different wedding bands and she listened as Nova told her about all their different kinds of fits, but Shelby was drawn to other rings. She looked in the next case over at the rubies and emeralds and diamond solitaires in various settings. But what stuck out to her was a platinum, sparkly, oval, blue sapphire in a halo setting of small diamonds.

"Can I see this one?" Shelby blurted out.

Nova and Nancy stopped their conversation. "Well, sure you can! Let me get that one out for you," Nova said.

And when Shelby slipped it on her finger, even though the size of the band was too big, she knew. This was the one.

Nancy came over and admired the ring. "That looks really nice on your hand. It's a delicate ring and you're a small girl. It looks great on you, Shelby."

Shelby loved the sparkle the ring had. "But is it too expensive?"

"That one's just under two thousand five hundred dollars," Nova said.

"Oh, crap! That's way too expensive," Shelby said, slipping the ring off and handing it over so Nova could take it.

But Nancy shook her head. "No, it's not. If that's what you want, I'll get it for you," Nancy said.

Shelby flushed but her eyes were bright. She slid it back on. "I do really like it."

"Did you want to look at anything else?"

Shelby shook her head. "No."

"Okay, then."

Nova and Nancy went back to discussing wedding bands. Nancy picked out a platinum band with small flush sapphires circling it that would somewhat match Shelby's ring.

Shelby got her finger measured and she was told that the ring would have to be cut down a couple sizes in order for it to fit her.

"It'll be done in two weeks," Nova said.

"Two weeks?" Nancy said. "Well, that blows my idea of doing the ceremony on Monday."

"Oh, yes," Nova said. "I have to send it out to be sized. We don't do that in-house anymore, unfortunately."

"Can we do a ring ceremony without the rings?" Shelby asked.

"Nancy laughed. "No. No, we can't. We'll just have to wait, I guess."

It was good they had stopped in today to get Shelby's ring taken care of.

When Nancy and Shelby stepped out on the sidewalk, Shelby kissed Nancy on the lips.

"What was that for?" Nancy asked.

"For the ring, obviously. It was way too much money, though," Shelby said.

Nancy shrugged. "Not in my eyes it wasn't."

~~~~~~~~~

When they walked back to the Addington Building, they met Joelle and Cranston on the sidewalk.

"We're just getting back from a walk," Joelle said. "Little man loves the outside."

Shelby looked down at Cranston in the stroller. He was sound asleep.

"Well, as much as a baby can love the outdoors," Joelle chuckled.

When they were all in the elevator together, Joelle asked Nancy if Shelby could come by.

Nancy grinned. "She's her own woman now. She can come and go as she pleases."

"Really?" Joelle asked excitedly.

"I'll just be gone for a little bit," Shelby said.

"I trust you," Nancy said.

Joelle's apartment was perpetually cluttered with baby bottles strewn about and baby toys all over the floor.

"I'll put him down for bed and then we can hang out," Joelle whispered.

Shelby sat at Joelle's kitchen table while Joelle wrangled the baby. She soon came out of the bedroom carrying a baby monitor. "There! All done! He likes his naps," Joelle said.

Shelby grinned. "I do too, for that matter!"

Joelle smiled. "So. What have you been up to? What's this about you gaining your freedom?"

"Yeah, Nancy and I came to an agreement about that. So far it's working out pretty well."

Joelle grinned and nodded. "Hey, did you know it's Nancy's birthday on Monday?"

Shelby blinked, her eyes widening. "No. I had no idea."

Joelle nodded. "I'm the one woman office birthday committee. I have a document with all the employee birthdays on it. I order birthday cakes for the guests of honor, and Nancy's getting one on Monday."

"Huh. Interesting," Shelby said, thinking.

~~~~~~~~~

When she was back in the apartment, she couldn't get Nancy's birthday off of her mind. Should she do something for her, she wondered? And if she did, what would it be?

They both reclined on the couch and napped together. It was a lazy day, for sure.

As the day pressed on, an idea formed in Shelby's mind. Nothing fancy. Just a simple wine and cheese plate. Maybe they could eat it in bed. Nancy would probably like that.

Shelby was flush with money now, of course, and she could have bought Nancy anything from a packet of bubble gum to a new car. But she wasn't sure Nancy would like something so extravagant. She wore expensive but plain clothes. She didn't wear any rings. She didn't get her nails done. She sometimes wore foundation but usually did not. She was very down to earth. Shelby got the feeling Nancy would rather see money as numbers in a portfolio than have it tied up in expensive things.

She abruptly hopped off of the couch. "I'll be right back. I need to go ask Joelle something."

"Okay," Nancy yawned.

Shelby fast-walked down the hallway and knocked on Joelle's door.

Joelle opened it with Cranston on her hip. "Hey, again!" Joelle said.

Shelby went inside and explained her idea to Joelle.

"A wine and cheese plate? That sounds very Nancy."

"Good. And can I please use your phone? I couldn't call with her listening. It's a surprise."

Shelby rang the cafeteria but nobody answered. "Oh, crap. I forgot they're closed on the weekends."

"Oh, yeah. Whoops. That's okay. You can call them early on Monday. That'll give them time to put something nice together for her for that night. Phillip has a wine cellar that leads off of the pool area. You probably didn't even notice the door down there. It's pretty nondescript. I'm sure he'd let you get a bottle from his collection. He's got some real nice wines down there."

"Wow. That's awesome, Joelle. Thanks so much for your help!"

"No problem," Joelle said, giving Shelby a quick hug.

~~~~~~~~

The rest of the weekend went slowly. Nancy, for once, enjoyed her weekend immensely. They spent it napping, eating, and fooling around.

"Come on. Climb up," Nancy said to Shelby from the bed.

"Seriously? You want to 69?"

Nancy nodded. "Yeah."

"Can...can two girls even do that?" Shelby asked.

Nancy laughed out loud. "Yes! Why wouldn't we be able to?"

Shelby shrugged but grinned. She got into position on top, and soon they were each licking the other's pussies and sucking on each other's clits.

"God, this does feel good," Shelby said.

Nancy playfully smacked Shelby on her upturned ass. "Told you."

"I can't believe how soft your pussy is. And how pretty you look without any hair there."

"Mmmm," Nancy said, her face buried in Shelby's pussy. "The same for you," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday rolled around.

Shelby was still in bed and she checked her phone. It was 8:30am. She yawned. "Let's do something today," Shelby said.

"Like what?" Nancy asked.

"Maybe we can drive up to Wainwright to see a movie?"

"We could do that," Nancy said.

A few hours later they were sitting at a matinee with a shared tub of popcorn between them. The super hero movie they were seeing had been out for a little bit and the theatre was almost empty.

Nancy nuzzled Shelby's neck. "I want to fuck you here in the theatre," she whispered.

The statement caught Shelby off guard and she almost blew soda out of her nose. "God! Don't say stuff like that when I'm taking a drink!"

Nancy chuckled.

The lights dimmed and the previews started. Everything was fine until the theatre went even darker when the movie began. Nancy sat the popcorn on the ground. Shelby then felt Nancy's hand at the front of her waist. Nancy popped the button on Shelby's shorts. When she did, the zipper came down as well.

"What are you doing?" Shelby asked, squirming.

Nancy put her mouth on Shelby's ear and whispered, "if I can't outright fuck you, I'm going to touch you. Now scoot down in your seat and lean back a little."

"No," Shelby said. "I don't want to get caught."

"Who's going to catch us? It's dark in here. Nobody can see what we're doing. Nobody is behind us. Everybody is in the lower rows."

Shelby looked around nervously. Nancy was right. They were sitting in one of the higher rows all by themselves. Nobody could see them, except maybe for whoever was up in the box running the movie.

"This is against my better judgement, but okay." Shelby still looked nervous as she slid down in her seat and leaned back.

"Good girl," Nancy said. She put her hand down the front of Shelby's panties. Shelby took a big breath when Nancy's hand reached her pussy.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Shelby said.

Nancy chuckled. "Just sit there, watch the movie, and enjoy."

Nancy spent the majority of the movie with her hand down Shelby's shorts. She played with Shelby relentlessly, touching and gently rubbing her clit, and fingering her hole.

"You're nice and wet," Nancy whispered in Shelby's ear.

Shelby exhaled shakily. "I'll bet."

"Next time we'll have you wear a skirt," Nancy said.

Shelby shook her head. "No way."

"No?"

"No," Shelby moaned quietly. Nancy licked around the shell of Shelby's ear and she shuddered.

"Wish I had my strap-on. I'd pull you up onto my lap, and have you sit on me with the dildo inside of you."

Shelby closed her eyes and shook her head.

"That would only be possible with you wearing a skirt."

"That's not gonna happen," Shelby said.

"We'll see," Nancy said with a laugh. She wiggled her fingers that were still in Shelby's wet pussy.

Shelby squirmed even more.

Nancy pulled her hand free and smelled her fingers. "God, you smell so good," she said. "Why do you smell so good?"

Shelby glanced around. "Beats me."

Nancy slid her hand back down into Shelby's panties. "Don't be so nervous."

"I can't help it."

"Although I do like you a little on edge."

Shelby looked at Nancy and narrowed her eyes. "Figures you would like something like that."

Nancy chuckled.

When the movie ended Shelby couldn't even remember half of it. Nancy seemed oblivious as they walked to her silver Jaguar SUV.

When they got home, Nancy all but attacked Shelby. "Get those clothes off. I want you on your back with your legs spread."

"Wow. Really?"

Nancy nodded. "Yes, really. Now."

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12