All Comments on 'Company Policy Pt. 15'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

story started of well but now its just a lesbian story in the wrong catagory what happened to the nonconsent reluctance ?

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

The problem is I don't know what this story is trying to be. I felt sorry for Shelby at first but she seems to have found her inner slut and seems more than welling to let Nancy take care of her so I really don't care much about what happens to her. Still have no real motivation of why Nancy would kidnap a girl she barely knew other than she may have a few screws loose because of her husband and his brother. Still not sure what the company policy is other than they think there all above the law, and it seems so do everyone else. And WTF, the step dad after hearing all this horrendous stuff that's happen to his step-daughter just lets her go after a 5 minute conversation with the queen bitch Nancy. Your a good writer and I know where this story is supposed to end up but I'm really beginning to not care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES