Company Policy Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby took off her clothes and did as Nancy asked. When Nancy was naked too, she climbed onto the bed and hovered over Shelby. Nancy leaned down and kissed her passionately. "Are you my girl?" She asked.

Shelby turned a little pink. "Yes."

"I want to feel your pussy against mine," Nancy said, and she climbed between Shelby's legs. She ground her pussy into Shelby's. "Yes, yes. That feels so good!"

Shelby nodded. "Yeah, it does. You must be wet too because you're slip-sliding all over the place," she chuckled.

Nancy shrugged as she humped Shelby. "Making you get wet makes me get wet. What can I say?"

Shelby watched Nancy's body writhe which made her breasts shake. She really had a nice shape to her, Shelby thought. Flat stomach, pretty breasts, and that thick brown hair.

"Have you ever French braided your hair?" Shelby abruptly asked.

Nancy stopped moving. "What?" She chuckled.

"French braid. I can French braid your hair."

"Why are we talking about French braids?" She asked, brushing a lock of hair off of her face.

Shelby smiled. "I don't know, honestly, but I'm ready to come. Are you?"

Nancy nodded. "Yeah."

"Let me use the vacuum toy on you," Shelby said.

"You want to? I've never tried it."

"I know," Shelby said. "You'll love it."

~To Be Continued~

12