All Comments on 'Company Retreat'

by secondlife455

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pettharapettharaalmost 15 years ago
Great stuff!

There should be a lot more "old takes young" stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another shithead with a little dick who can only

feel something like a man by writing tales about creeps with oversized dicks raping women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
learn the terms

Yet another idiot who can't keep terms in properly understood usage. For this and the others out there its "cum" for an orgasm/semen/etc not "come" which is far different.

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 15 years ago
Nice read.

This is clearly a non consent story, if the other posters don't like the stories dont read them, it is childish and low to leave poor feed back because you loath the subject.

This was a good story, I especially like the boss was not handsome guy. Keep writing!!

JackieJabJackieJabalmost 15 years ago
very good

and you got some stupid criticism. to the first anonymous commenter, this is in the right category, if you don't like it don't read it. and to the other anonymous commenter, a lot of authors consider cum/come interchangeable, some use "cum" as a noun and "come" as a verb, some use just one or the other. if that's your big criticism, take a look at some of the incredible drivel that passes for fiction on this site. this story was really well written compared to most of what i've seen on literotica. hell i've seen sadism spelled "sadisum". if you need to spread some hate go mess with the idiots who don't know the difference between there/they're/their or to/too/2. man, i hate anonymous comments. shit drives me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Again

Another 36D and 10 inch cock story. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Is there a second part? Would be nice if he got her pregnant and she fell in love with the older man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous