All Comments on 'Company Whore'

by notsoliteral

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Was exciting and we'll written:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then she took her title and her I-phone

Which had recorded everything to her lawyer. Then she retired after ruining the Company and garnering millions in her sexual harrasement lawsuit which she won hands down. No imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck the anonymous assholes

People just love to be assholes if a story isn't realistic enough for them, and then if it is realistic, they'll be dicks about how disgusting and fucked up and too serious it is. I really enjoyed this story. Degrading, rough, the main character is a bimbo who's weighed her options and decided shed rather be forcibly turned into a slut (which she clearly enjoys) than sue (which, to be fair, isn't exactly cheap or easy and it certainly wouldn't fix her situation in the short term, also aren't these guys lawyers anyways?).

What I'm really getting at is you put a piece of yourself and your fantasies out there and it might not be for everyone but it's decently well written and definitely enjoyable. All the fuckers on here saying otherwise should include their screen name and all the stories THEYVE written. Oh wait, they can't, because they're critics. They can't create, so they try to pull down those of us who can.

This is jacobmerriweather btw. I'm on my phone and didn't sign in. I like your stuff, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved the story

Loved your story. Don't listen to the haters. I started reading and couldn't stop.

This was a very hot story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes please!

Absolutely loved it. I don't see why its not rated higher. I've gotten myself off twice today already, and haven't finished the second page. I'll save that for later ;) thanks for helping out a girl in need!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Love it

Reminds me of me a long time ago. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it but...

More than the realism or anything, the real turn-off here were the guys dialogues, the same repetitive slurs really stop taking effect after a while, specially if it's literally all the guys say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My greedy cunt loved reading this story as it got more and more wet the further I read. I held off and didn't cum before it was over - touching my clit and then stopping countless times. I didn't cum until I reached the second page of this cumslut's sequel and loved every minute of the humiliating, dirty talk and her asshole being stretched for anyone to use. Five stars to both and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unimaginative.

And somewhat boring. But I did manage to stay awake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish

I could find a job like this...so wet now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would crawl on my knees and beg to be hired for that job

Absolutely adore this story, it was so hot and I wish I could work for some totally degrading bosses that would use me like this. I know there were complaints about repetitive insults but sometimes during sex when you're turned on a lot it is tough to be more creative so I actually thought it was realistic in that sense. As well as the men sensing how few options she has, in the business world people can tell when you're desperate and when to take advantage. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story. Great job.

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

I find it degrading, not erotic. Sorry.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Stupid story, not sexy at all

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous